Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,227 members, 7,780,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:10 PM

Baptism Of Shiloh Langa Siyo, Ubi Franklin's Son With Nicola Siyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baptism Of Shiloh Langa Siyo, Ubi Franklin's Son With Nicola Siyo (21100 Views)

Ubi Franklin Shares Photo Of Shiloh, His Son With Nicola Siyo / Photos Of Nicola Siyo, Ubi Franklin's 3rd Baby Mama / Nicola Siyo, Pregnant For Ubi Franklin, Meet His 3rd Baby Mama To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baptism Of Shiloh Langa Siyo, Ubi Franklin's Son With Nicola Siyo by GistMore1: 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2019
Ubi Franklin's son with his former staff Nicola Siyo, had his first baptism on August 6 at a Catholic Church in South Africa.

Though the MMMG boss wasn't present, the baby boy christened Shiloh Langa Siyo got a Saint's name of 'Jeremiah'. Nicola Siyo took to Instagram to share photos from the event and she wrote;

My son may you walk after God, fear Him, keep His commandments and obey His voice. My God, may Shiloh always serve you o’ Lord and hold fast to you. My heart is filled with gratitude, I thank you Father for this blessed day.Thank you to my family for all the love and support you’ve given me and Shiloh. Shiloh Langa, I pray you will follow your name, my sunshine and peace. Mommy loves you so much my son...to many more milestones together my boy. Gods grace and mercy all the days of your life. I love you. #Shilohsbaptism

This is coming after Ubi Franklin's fourth baby mama Sandra Iheuwa, announced their baby's arrival and also accused the music executive of denying their child.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/ubi-franklins-son-with-his-former-staff-nicola-siyo-gets-his-first-baptism-photos

Re: Baptism Of Shiloh Langa Siyo, Ubi Franklin's Son With Nicola Siyo by GistMore1: 9:38pm On Aug 05, 2019

Re: Baptism Of Shiloh Langa Siyo, Ubi Franklin's Son With Nicola Siyo by myfan: 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2019
Seen

1 Like

Re: Baptism Of Shiloh Langa Siyo, Ubi Franklin's Son With Nicola Siyo by daddytime(m): 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2019
Cool

1 Like

Re: Baptism Of Shiloh Langa Siyo, Ubi Franklin's Son With Nicola Siyo by Abfinest007(m): 9:49pm On Aug 05, 2019
which one is first baptism again you can only baptize once

5 Likes

Re: Baptism Of Shiloh Langa Siyo, Ubi Franklin's Son With Nicola Siyo by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2019
Why are there soooo many shitty news on Nairaland??

Local gal cannot can anymore.
She saw the sh*ts n she couldn't can.

Hmm
If only my phone could download that meme

6 Likes

Re: Baptism Of Shiloh Langa Siyo, Ubi Franklin's Son With Nicola Siyo by delugajackson: 10:27pm On Aug 05, 2019
Is it right for an adulteress to bring an illegitimate child into the house of God for christening?

If you can answer this question correctly, then you will agree with me that many churches are leading their members to hell.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Baptism Of Shiloh Langa Siyo, Ubi Franklin's Son With Nicola Siyo by Jayslicky: 3:28am On Aug 06, 2019
Funny enough ubi Franklin had the same baptism when he was born but did that stop him from planting his seeds into every hole to germinate different children, all these baptisms won't change a thing, what will be will be.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baptism Of Shiloh Langa Siyo, Ubi Franklin's Son With Nicola Siyo by BruncleZuma: 10:21am On Aug 06, 2019
Tuface
Re: Baptism Of Shiloh Langa Siyo, Ubi Franklin's Son With Nicola Siyo by femi4: 10:22am On Aug 06, 2019
Baptising baby is wrong ...Baptism is a symbol of repentance not for protection or annointing

11 Likes

Re: Baptism Of Shiloh Langa Siyo, Ubi Franklin's Son With Nicola Siyo by sylve11: 10:22am On Aug 06, 2019
delugajackson:
Is it right for an adulterer to bring an illegitimate child into the house of God for christening?

If you can answer this question correctly, then you will agree with me that many churches are leading their members to hell.

money fit make your elder knee down for you. cool

4 Likes

Re: Baptism Of Shiloh Langa Siyo, Ubi Franklin's Son With Nicola Siyo by ednut1(m): 10:23am On Aug 06, 2019
MatthAnn:
Why are there soooo many shitty news on Nairaland??

Local gal cannot can anymore.
She saw the sh*ts n she couldn't can.

Hmm
If only my phone could download that meme
because people lile to click shits including u . So they are serving u shit u like

1 Like

Re: Baptism Of Shiloh Langa Siyo, Ubi Franklin's Son With Nicola Siyo by sexiestharam(f): 10:24am On Aug 06, 2019
n

10 Likes

Re: Baptism Of Shiloh Langa Siyo, Ubi Franklin's Son With Nicola Siyo by passyhansome(m): 10:25am On Aug 06, 2019
okat
Re: Baptism Of Shiloh Langa Siyo, Ubi Franklin's Son With Nicola Siyo by DAramis: 10:26am On Aug 06, 2019
delugajackson:
Is it right for an adulterer to bring an illegitimate child into the house of God for christening?

I asked similar question when Linda ikeji did hers. I was so shocked with what happened and the justification someone did about the child not having a say on how he came into the world or the comma surrounding his birth.

All in all, everything should be left to the maker. He knoweth how he judgeth.

1 Like

Re: Baptism Of Shiloh Langa Siyo, Ubi Franklin's Son With Nicola Siyo by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 06, 2019
delugajackson:

Whether through adultery or fornication, a child is a gift from God and can be taken into the house of the God who made him

And yes, even an adulterer or fornicator can enter the house of God. When Jesus died, the veil of the temple was torn in two. Meaning, we can approach. We arent meant to remain the same after we do, but yes, we can approach.

#HeWhoHasNoSinShouldCastTheFirstStone

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Baptism Of Shiloh Langa Siyo, Ubi Franklin's Son With Nicola Siyo by Nemesis909: 10:27am On Aug 06, 2019
delugajackson:

The Lord is for all who have come short.

The sins of the parents cannot be used to overshadow that of the child.

Furthermore, the parents even in their sin, acknowledge God as their head and in supplication they dedicate their child to Him.

I'm not even a Christian.

11 Likes

Re: Baptism Of Shiloh Langa Siyo, Ubi Franklin's Son With Nicola Siyo by dokie: 10:27am On Aug 06, 2019
delugajackson:

There is nothing wrong with it.

The illegitimate child was created by God. God cannot reject any of his creatures including the adulterer, not to talk of the innocent child.

My bother is the state of mind of the mother. If the baptism is for a show, then it's a pity. But if she is willing to live by the promises she made on that alter, which is to raise that child in the ways of Christ, with the help of the Godparents, then we rejoice.

For that to happen, she must have repented from her adulterous act, and with Jesus, old things have passed away.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baptism Of Shiloh Langa Siyo, Ubi Franklin's Son With Nicola Siyo by DameB(f): 10:28am On Aug 06, 2019
Counters everywheregrin grin... 3rd child with 3rd woman grin
Na life the pikin see come o, he didn't choose circumstances surrounding his birth or his parents

1 Like

Re: Baptism Of Shiloh Langa Siyo, Ubi Franklin's Son With Nicola Siyo by andrew444(m): 10:29am On Aug 06, 2019
delugajackson:

You are a fool

That child is an innocent child

Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Baptism Of Shiloh Langa Siyo, Ubi Franklin's Son With Nicola Siyo by majamajic(m): 10:30am On Aug 06, 2019
which country be this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dike’s Husband, CHURCHILL Attacked By Hoodlums In Ghana / Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley [VIDEO] / Damilola Adegbite Shares Her Biggest Testimony Of 2018 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.