Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,467 members, 7,781,355 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:02 PM

Era Where Children Don't Repeat Classes Or Fail Examination Again - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Era Where Children Don't Repeat Classes Or Fail Examination Again (356 Views)

What Is Better Online Classes Or Classroom / Choose A Researchable Topic Or Fail Your Research Project / Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Era Where Children Don't Repeat Classes Or Fail Examination Again by seguntijan(m): 11:07pm On Aug 05, 2019
The fear of anyone while in Primary or Secondary Schools then in the 70s, 80s and 90s was repeating classes due to poor performance. Once you see the stamp... PROMOTED ON TRIAL, you have a sigh of relief.

I am so shocked that the mothers and Fathers who had these experiences will mandate private schools to doctor their Children's results. Some fight Schools and change their children Schools if informed about the ACTUAL PERFORMANCE of their children.

The schools without conscience that I labelled 'BUSINESS CENTERS' doctor results to impress Parents.

Some mothers approach some unprofessional Teachers to award their children with first position to impress their husbands and get more money in the name of fees.

A secondary School will admit every singular child that wrote their exams all in the name of WE ARE LOOKING FOR CUSTOMERS.

How can you admit a child who scored 20% into JSS one? After the admission, they compel Teachers to perform magic and start doctoring results to suit these Parents. If you dare give exact performance of children in some private schools, you will be sacked.

Once these set of Children attend a disciplined secondary School where these ills are not condoned, they will be performing woefully and the new school will be tagged....'THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING'.

Mothers especially, stop mounting pressures on the school to Doctor your child's results. Accept his or her results raw. Help him or her to do his/her best, she will improve with time. The more you doctor these evaluation outcome, he/she will relax more. How long do you hope to doctor these results?

To the directors who are into this kind of unhealthy practices all in the name of retaining clients, we are destroying our Children. Let's tell them their real performance. Repeat if possible.

You will see a pupil in Year six that can not read a comprehension passage and one wonders how he or she got promoted to this class.

Let's save the Education sector. Evaluate the children without bias. Be real. Good Parents who know what they want will patronize you.

Fathers, be interested in the performance of your children. Not for your wife alone. The results you are holding, do the actions and performance of your child merit them? Ask questions.

MOST PRIVATE SCHOOLS ARE BUSINESS CENTRES.

Be real to your child. He or she will do better than they're doing at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Era Where Children Don't Repeat Classes Or Fail Examination Again by cassidy1996(m): 11:39pm On Aug 05, 2019
Education in Niger, is upside down. from Kg to tertiary
Re: Era Where Children Don't Repeat Classes Or Fail Examination Again by Mrshape: 11:54pm On Aug 05, 2019
That is the problem in Nigeria education,

I tell you the day the government enforce law to make this private schools student take government exams for each term and those that fail should repeat.

That is the Beginning of success in Nigeria education

A child will tell u in classroom them day repeat for this school?

Even if I get F for your subject (maths) I go go the next class.
Very annoying later the school and parents will say the teacher is suppose to teach the child to know does things, when the child is not even quality to be in your class

Is it in jss1 you will learn addition and subtraction?

Is it in ss1 you will learn simple equation and simplification of fraction?

We have lost it a long time ago when a child can be admitted into the neighbouring school with out entrance exam, without proof of result from the previous class.

The only school left in Nigeria are few.

I drop my pen into the basket of exam malpractice.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Cure For Eye Floaters? / Its Your Turn To Celebrate. Gain Admission To 200l With Praise / Philippines Is The Most Cheapest Country To Study Any Course Of Choice,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.