Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,659 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Survey,survey And More Survey! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Survey,survey And More Survey! (547 Views)

Poll: Do you think it's pppossible to bank at home without a wap/gprs enabled phone?

Yes: 80% (4 votes)
No: 20% (1 vote)
Maybe: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Geophysical Survey And Explorations / Make Money Via Survey And Ads / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Survey,survey And More Survey! by grcfrank: 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2010
This is a survey being conducted by a notable company in Lagos. The results of this survey would be used as the basis for a new project which they intend to establish to make life easier for us all.  cheesy All comments should be sent to youthwithdynamo@hotmail.com,  Thanks for your co-operation.
1. How old are you?
A. Below 17
B. 18 - 29
C. 30 - 59
D. 60 and Above

2. How often do you make transactions (Deposit only) at the bank?
A. Daily
B. Weekly
C. Twice a week
D. Monthly
3. What difficulties do you encounter when banking?
A. Long queue's
B. Rude attendants
C. Unnecessary delays
D. None
4. What form of banking do you prefer?
A. Internet banking
B. Mobile  banking or
C. You just fancy going to the bank like everyone else!

5. Have you ever sent/received money after banking hours without the ATM?
A. Yes
B. No
C. Maybe
D. I don't know
6. Do you think its possible to send/receive money after banking hours with out the ATM?
A. Yes
B. No
C. Maybe
D. Never,i don't think so
7. Do you think its possible to deposit money through your mobile phone without the internet/wap anytime, anywhere?
A. Yes
B. No
C. Maybe
D. I don't know
8. If this service ever existed, would banking be a lot easier?
A. Yes, a whole lot easier
B. No
C. Maybe
D. I don't know
[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Printers Needed / Liberty Reserve / Advertise Your Business For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.