Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? (70003 Views)

My 8th Time Getting Rejected By Women In Canada Over A Period Of One Year / I Keep Getting Wet For This young, Guy My Cousin's Friend. / Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 11, 2019
eni4real:
God is saving you from a lot of trouble...

Continue your Hustle... You will definitely get any girl you want when the right time comes...

Don't be desperate!!!
Prrrhhh! Forget it. He's been entangled already.
Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 11, 2019
grandstar:

I want to ask you a simple question and that is- Are you handsome? Very handsome? If you are, ladies will give you cues

Alternative, do you understand those cues? If you don't, that's another thing. Do you understand green-lights?

I have a friend who doesn't have a girlfriend and he's over 40. He's confident around them but very lousy and that puts them off.

You're young and had probably had a sheltered upbringing. So, there's a lot of innocence in you.

Don't rush things. Face your career and with time, the right woman will come around. You maybe behaving like an over-aged spinster throwing herself at every man and they keep rejecting her.

And you know the funny thing about that old spinster, it is those who don't give a hoot about their age and not being married have a thousand and one men at their feet begging for marriage. Perhaps, you by being desperate and all, empower them to turn you down.

Please face your career as earlier said. Things will piece itself together. You're who you are. Don't try and be someone else. Don't try and imitate someone else. Eventually when it is time, the pieces will fall into place.

For now, he doesn't have ability to do this.
Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 11, 2019
madridsta007:

“22 years old and in your final year....”

You should be thanking God that girls have rejected you. Why don’t you forget about girls and focus on your studies? Graduate with a First Class. Get a decent job or attempt a scholarship + Masters abroad. Get into a decent job.

Ladies will be at your beck and call. Ignore them, bro. They are not worth it. Not at your age and level.

Believe me, he'll read this and pass. Your counsel is not for him.
Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 11, 2019
gistsky:
Listen to the whole truth. There is a divine mark on you for great assignment in the future, that is why God is preserving you, not the girls.

Think inward. Search out what the assignment is. Stop seeing yourself as any other person. You are a very special person. But if you choose otherwise, you will regret it. Save this message!

getsky, repeat this a billion times, he won't hear.
Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 11, 2019
ALEXANDER51:
instead of looking for a girlfriend or you feel you are love starved and ladies dont say yes to you Just face something else build your future,develop yourself at the right time that right will be seen.
This will fall on deaf ears; I promise you.

1 Like

Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by madridsta007(m): 11:31pm On Aug 11, 2019
iberiberism:

Believe me, he'll read this and pass. Your counsel is not for him.

Sadly.

They’ll get out of School with a poor result and start wondering if his village people finally found him. Not knowing it was all his fault.

Frankly, I do not know what the average student in a Bachelor’s program is doing with a boyfriend or girlfriend. Especially the male specie. You can’t marry the girl. Don’t delude yourself. Someone else who has set himself up well will marry her. Why don’t you focus and get your priorities right?

22 and coming to ask for man-woman advice?

1 Like

Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by LifeStylePlus: 11:43am On Aug 12, 2019
bigpriik:

I love this comment but I have a question,what is the determinant of success in life is it hard work or or grace of God?because am a bit confused about all this...

Your definition of success is very important here. Is success to you being like Mr. A who has many cars, houses and a fat bank? Or having a fulfilled life? Being successful is about impacting other lives positively. A person with physical wealth could do so but it would surprise you to note that even someone without so much cash can also impact others. This will be both a successful and a fulfilled life.
I have heard of very rich persons who commit suicide because they weren't fulfilled with their lives. You would then see that knowing God is pivotal in life as our Creator. He would reveal one's purpose and when we act in that direction we become successful and fulfilled. Note that both the grace of God and work is important in living a successful and fulfilled life.

Hope this gives a bit of clarity? Pls feel free to ask more questions.
Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by millionboi2: 11:53am On Aug 12, 2019
Kingsuave:
This life funny sha... Some Girls i do asked out don't usually give me positive feedback, same girls I'll invite over to my crib then after bleeping they will be the ones chasing. When i got admitted into the university there was this girl in my department that invited me over to her lodge and she profess her love to me and then asked me to bleep her as per sharp guy na i no dull, Same thing happened btw me and one final year girl. Now am currently in 300l second semester I've bleeped countless girls already that i don't even ask out.

My own Method is i don't ask Em out anymore just try to get close to them,Crack some jokes,Give them a call to ask how dia doing then invite them over and try to get intimate then from there everything will just fall into place.

Girls do tell me that am Cute and they love my sideburns too guess that gives me an added advantage... But I BROKE die!!
wen u got admitd and ur last year.

She asked u to sex her,she must have askd other guys to do dsame......hope u used condom?
Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by uchechefaith(f): 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2019
DNA1997:
I hate when people say this kind of stuffs, when u are at his age u no de fvck, didn't you enjoy everything he wants now

shut up !not everyone is a fuckative like you
Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2019
millionboi2:
wen u got admitd and ur last year.

She asked u to sex her,she must have askd other guys to do dsame......hope u used condom?

of course i did
Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by Luminary1(f): 6:23pm On Aug 12, 2019
uchechefaith:

shut up !not everyone is a fuckative like you

Whao whao whao! Fuckative!
Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2019
Are you okay?
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
BECOME AN INCEL BRO
Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by raphemmanuel(m): 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2019
Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by tysonnn(m): 10:37pm On Aug 28, 2019
wunaESQ:
wait till u go service..... u go see dem plenty
really
Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by Kennyking1234: 11:20am On Oct 26, 2020
Op how are you?
Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by Oturatetuala(m): 11:50am On Oct 26, 2020
ubunja:
If you stop approaching women and look around you'll see there are already women who have been giving you green lights all along but you've been too busy to notice.

Also, go get a prostitute and end that virginity thing. You can't master women if you've never even fvcked a woman. Get a hooker and get it over with.

Hooker? Very bad
Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by Osek(m): 11:57am On Oct 26, 2020
Same here but my own is this d confidence is not there don't knw where to start from sef...
Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by younglleo: 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2020
OmoAlata1:
You probably have body or mouth odor. Ask someone that you trust to tell you the truth
Chaii..

Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by younglleo: 12:31pm On Oct 26, 2020
Lerio:
Didnt finish reading though.. This long thing wey you write might be part of the reason.
He still dey do lover boy sumtin grin grin grin
Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by Baaj: 2:08pm On Oct 26, 2020
It was after two in the morning and Vicki Larson was feeling no pain as she flew down the highway at over eighty miles an hour. She ignoredthe speed limit signs as they changed from 50 to 40 to 30 miles per hour upon entering the small town of Buford. Her foot stayed smashed on the gas pedal in total disregard for her safety or that of any unlucky passerby. Yes, she had had too much to drink and shouldn't have been driving, but she had told her husband, James, she would be home by midnight. Already two hours late. He was going to be furious.This wasn't the first time she had come home late from a company business function. She had lost count of the number of times. It had become a major bone of contention between them. She knew he was beginning to suspect that she was having an affair, and although it wasn't true, she sometimes wished it were. Her love life, or what there was of it, had become boring. If James didn't want her, she knew she could have the pickof almost any man in her office. Yet she had resisted their attempts to entice into bed, as difficult as that had been.Although she and James got along pretty well, sex had become routine and far too infrequent. From her husband's subtle body language she believed he was bored as well. Unfortunately, theyhad never discussed it. It was obvious that James didn't have the same desire for her anymore. Maybe HE was having an affair, she thought, but why? She was only thirty-two and knew she still looked very good. She kept herself in shape and always dressed sexy—-maybe a littletoo sexy for the office though—-but James didn't seem to notice. Damn him!Suddenly, Vicky was awakened from her thoughtsby the sound of a siren. She looked in the mirror and saw the flashing red and blue lights of a police car."Shit!" she screamed pounding on the steering wheel in anger. She slowed the car, pulling to the curb. She sat with her hands on the wheel as she waited for the officer to approach ... she knew theroutine. Unfortunately, it wasn't the first time she had been pulled over. She already had five ticketsin just the past year for speeding. The last thing she needed was another ... especially with her having drank a few too many at the promotional party for her boss.She was startled when a black man, wearing civilian clothes opened the door of her car. She felt a bit of fear as he leaned over and said, "Ma am, would you mind stepping out of the car." Then she saw him flash open his badge. "Jamal Washington, Constable, City of Buford," the badgeread."Officer, I'm sorry. I didn't realize I was speeding.""Ma am, please step out of the car. I clocked you doing eighty in a thirty-mile an hour speed zone. You could have killed yourself or some innocent citizen of Buford," Jamal said seriously. He had a slight Jamaica accent.Vicky had no choice but to get out of the car. As she put her feet on the ground and stood up she swayed and leaned back against the door."Ma'am, have you been drinking?""Uh — well, just one or two.""Just one or two? Then you won't mind taking a Breathalyzer.""Listen officer, maybe we can work something out." Vicky was thinking along the lines of a few extra dollars, donated to the local police fund. "I —I already have a few tickets and would really rather avoid another.""So we can add attempted bribery to your DWI and speeding charges," Jamal said. "Wait here." With that he took her license and went back to hiscar, where he keyed in her driver's license number. "Wow," he said when he saw the five tickets for speeding. When he came back to the car, he saw Vicky still leaning against the car in a slightly distorted angle. "I'm going to have to take you back to the station, Mrs. Larson. You're in no condition to drive.""Mrs. Victoria Talbot-Larson — of the Talbot family over in Talbot County," Vicky said, trying to impress him with the well-known family name."Doesn't matter who you are Mrs. Larson, you don't go eighty miles an hour in my town. Now areyou going to get into my patrol car willingly or do Ihave to put cuffs on you."Suddenly Vicky was very frightened. She was going to jail. If money to the police fund wouldn't work, maybe she would have to officer somethingmore immediate. With tears in her eyes she said,"Please Officer Washington, I'm sure we can cometo some agreement," Vicky said in her sexiest voice. She pushed her chest out toward Jamal, trying to emphasize her large breast, which were somewhat hidden by the modestly cut bodice of her dress. She suddenly wished she had worn something a little more revealing. But then she saw what she though was a bit of interest in his eyes and was encouraged. Still he led her to the police car and made her get in.As he got into the drivers side, Vicky said, "Why don't you have on a uniform?""I was off duty, coming home from a friend's party... if that is any of your business ma'am.""I was just curious," Vicky answered in a huffy tone. Nevertheless she was relieved that he had given a reasonable explanation for being dressed as a civilian. She had heard of guys driving around with fake police ID's, pulling women over and raping them.When they arrived at the small combination jail/courthouse/city hall, in downtown Buford—Buford didn't need much of a jail since there were only five hundred citizens—-Jamal helped Vicky out of the car and up the steps. He led her into the police station and asked her to step into one of only two cells in the tiny jail and closed thedoor.Vicky's heart began thumping in her chest at the metal against medal sound of the cell door closing. It was sinking in that she had been arrested. What a scandal it was going to be if this got to the Talbot county newspaper.When Jamal had locked the door he looked at Vicky. "Now, do you know how much trouble you're in, Mrs. Larson?" asked Jamal, staring through the bars at her. Before she could answer he continued, "You're record shows five tickets with ten points. Your license will be suspended attwelve points. Driving while intoxicated is four points alone and bribing an officer can get you jail time.""As a matter of fact, you just might get jail time when you go before the judge day after tomorrow." It was Saturday night and the Judge didn't hear traffic cases until Monday morning."Oh, God, Officer Washington, I'll do anything you ask if you just let me off this time," Vicky said with her voice cracking with emotions.Jamal shook his head and started to walk away, but then he paused. A sudden smile came to his dark face. He didn't normally do this, but Mrs. Larson was a very sexy lady. Who would know if he maybe accepted a little non-financial bribe? Hedidn't currently have a girlfriend and it had been a while since he had made love to a woman ... an especially long time since he had been with a gorgeous woman like this. He turned back around. "Well, what do you mean by 'anything', Mrs. Larson?"A flash of relief shot through Vicky. Maybe there was some hope to avoid a scandal. But just as quickly a flash of fear replaced it. Was she really willing to exchange sex for not going to jail? Whatwas she thinking? Yet, she couldn't go to jail; it would be so humiliating and her nasty mother-in-law would tell everybody that she had been right about her daughter-in-law all along. She wasjust not good enough for her little "Jimmy".Vicky took a deep breath. "Well, I ... uh, I could youknow, uh ... suck you," Vicky said, surprised that she was hearing the words come from her mouth."Hum, are you any good? I mean, I didn't know rich white chicks did that?""Uh ... well, I've done it before," she said, telling a little lie. She had sucked her husband off but only a few times."You don't sound that convincing," Jamal said and pretended to walk away."Wait," Vicky almost screamed in desperation. "I'll suck you and we can do other things too."Jamal smiled without Vicky seeing and turned back around. "Other things? So you'll let me Bleep you?"Uh ... yes ... but you have to use a ... a ... condom.""Sorry sweetie, don't use them. Besides, I'm too big anyway." Jamal laughed loudly. "Let me show you."Vicky watched with wide eyes as he l reached for the zipper of his jeans http://botemoda.com/2MA4
Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by Kennyking1234: 9:34am On Jul 27, 2021
SPOLO:
Wait Op, you are just exactly like me though I had a girlfriend before but after we broke up, from then most girls have rejected me..

So what I do now is I take them as friend, don't open up to them like that just play along....

Right now am even tired of being single not that u don't get hooked up but I don't wanna ask them out
how things now?
Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by Kennyking1234: 12:15pm On Jul 27, 2021
Victorclean1:
BUY THE ACT OF SEDUCTION AND READ
Amazing book but can one apply it in a Nigerian setting.
Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by Dksmile: 10:57pm On Jul 10, 2022
Go and disvirgin first before I will advice you. cool
Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by Prettygirl200(f): 11:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
Oooo dear am so so sorry about that!!! I know that feeling though when rejecting a guys proposal I do it in a way he won't feel hurt. I read everything and I must say u are in pain. Pm me I won't reject u, though I have a bf but I will make u feel loved. Alright
Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by nokspos: 3:45am On Jul 11, 2022
SingleGuy9999:
Good dayn't

1. Girls don’t like guys that talks too much, always resist the urge to explain everything. I got tired of your write up. I understand that you are pained. But always keep it simple then girls will like you more

2. Don’t be too pressured to ask them for relationship. Always wait for the green light. Keep them as friends , keep more than one , once you rush it, they will know and won’t accept your proposal

3. Focus on your career , be truth to it and be dedicated, love comes when you take your mind off it, girls comes when they see the genuineness in your hustle and it won’t matter if you’ve made it big yet , but they know if you will succeed or not grin .
Re: Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? by Fucksimps: 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2022
Martinez39:
Are girls supposed to be your headache now? Focus on your studies ,self-improvement and hustle. If you leave relationship for now, do these things and start looking for a wife much later in the future, have you missed anything? Focus on yourself my friend. undecided

Beside, stop killing yourself over girls. They cannot love you except you have money. Even if you spend $2m on that girl and donate one of kidneys to save her life, she will still loath and leave you the day you don't have money anymore. Love doesn't exist, stop fooling yourself.

Life after university is hard and challenging and you don't need gold diggers and other distractions and wastage. Start preparing for life after school and leave girl matter alone.

True. For this country if u no get money forget about love

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Effanga Marilyn Releases Sexy Bikini Photo After Covenant University Sex Scandal / 10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors / Lady Fumes After Guys Who Visited Her Shop Got Distracted By Her Backside (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.