Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,839 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

What Browser To Use Other Than Chrome - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Browser To Use Other Than Chrome (346 Views)

What Browser Do U Guys Use Here That Can Upload Pics? / online epic games for all browser / Ladies Becareful!!! These Two Scammers Use Other Girls For Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Browser To Use Other Than Chrome by handsomebanana(m): 1:10am On Aug 06, 2019
For the past one month, the rate of my data consumption has been on a fûcking high.

I subbed last night just to monitor exactly what is zapping my data only for me to discover that in less than an hour of browsing, over 250mb has been used up by chrome. No streaming of videos or downloading, just normal surfing the web.

I need a better alternative cos my days of using chrome are numbered

EDIT - Android device
Re: What Browser To Use Other Than Chrome by blackpanthar: 1:11am On Aug 06, 2019
next time SPECIFY if you are on ANDROID or PC.

both have background updates and running apps that zap data.
handsomebanana:
For the past one month, the rate of my data consumption has been on a fûcking high.

I subbed last night just to monitor exactly what is zapping my data only for me to discover that in less than an hour of browsing, over 250mb has been used up by chrome. No streaming of videos or downloading, just normal surfing the web.

Re: What Browser To Use Other Than Chrome by handsomebanana(m): 1:17am On Aug 06, 2019
blackpanthar:
next time SPECIFY if you are on ANDROID or PC.

both have background updates and running apps that zap data.

Updated
Re: What Browser To Use Other Than Chrome by donpedro11(m): 1:25am On Aug 06, 2019
handsomebanana:

Updated
Disable background data

1 Like

Re: What Browser To Use Other Than Chrome by blackpanthar: 1:42am On Aug 06, 2019
ETISALAT consumes data like mad
So if it is NOT etisalat you using then download apps that can stop all background app processes and your data will be SECURE...

MTN has issues too o.... they consume it themselves, you may need to call them for a refund... if you make a good complain which they can check then you will be refunded, I have done that 4 times this year

handsomebanana:

EDIT - Android device

(1) (Reply)

Major Things That Won't Happen In A Serious Relationship. / The Most Romantic Thing You Will Ever Know / Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.