Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) (42874 Views)

Photo Collections From Revolution Now Protest Today / Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest / Charly Boy, Eedris Abdulkareem At The 'Revolution Now' Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 06, 2019
fiizznation:
I can see that you are a very poor student of history. So in your deluded accession, all igbos were massacred in the north and the same 'massacred igbos' were the same ones that ran back to the east. I don't understand?? You don't even know what you are saying.

Anyway bye,
the contributions of all igbo states to Nigeria is next to nothing. Barren eroson raved land . That why dey cant stay there

3 Likes

Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by rex444(m): 7:12am On Aug 06, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Go to Douglas road, Owerri, there you will see your northern brothers and sisters in their hundreds begging day and night like it's their birth right .

Why must aboki people still beg after holding on to power since 1960 till date ?
nwanne m ome a iwu onye Owerri? Eekwa?

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by CrownPrecious(f): 7:13am On Aug 06, 2019
fiizznation:
I can see that you are a very poor student of history. So in your deluded accession, all igbos were massacred in the north and the same 'massacred igbos' were the same ones that ran back to the east. I don't understand?? You don't even know what you are saying.

Anyway bye,
i know u guys can't have any intelligent discussion..
Yes all igbos were haunted.. They will go from house to house asking about igbos.they distroyd their shops and all d goods were looted. All those they caught were killed.. Those who the mob didnt catch escaped to the east.. They formed the backbone of the biafran army..

next time if u want to engage in a discussion with someone, try to get more facts about the matter not blabbin what u don't know in nl..
bye

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by CrownPrecious(f): 7:15am On Aug 06, 2019
Tina26:
the contributions of all igbo states to Nigeria is next to nothing. Barren eroson raved land . That why dey cant stay there
ur av been noticed... Now run and Hide in ur cave

7 Likes

Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 06, 2019
CrownPrecious:
what did u say when d python was dancing in d east.... ur now formin caring.

Suffersticated mor..on

Ain't forming shite. Sowore is on his own. Yorubas are indeed sophisticated politically and this is why he will never be supported like the fanatical SE got behind Kanu. I personally don't give a damn about Sowore. He is but another propagandist like Kanu, Omokri, Deji Adeyanju et al trying to Che Guevera their way to popularity. They don't understand that their antics will not work in Nigeria.

They are therefore welcomed to keep wasting their own time "fighting the establishment". What I resent is the irritating attitude of Igbos , because of their anti-Nigerian DNA, to want to use/spin every national development negatively against Yoruba/Fulani to suit their tribalistic and hateful agenda.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 06, 2019
chiagozien:
How did you know the guy is igbo,if not for your hatred for igbo.
Godforbid......i dont hate igbos because i have good and reasonable igbo friends,i just hate how how ur likes spew thrash to openly declare your hatred for a particular tribe online......I can never be like you whom almost all your post on nairaland portrays hatred for a particular tribe

3 Likes

Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by caseyjones(m): 7:18am On Aug 06, 2019
I don't know to say,Nigeria is filled with motherfucking motherfuckers.Bleep the police and all the government.
Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by SEGLIZ: 7:32am On Aug 06, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Trash trash trash

Fifth class and Zero in Nigerian politics , but not as poor and unfortunate as the North that has hold on to power for years .

Which Yoruba state is doing well economically apart from Lagos that's obviously a "No man's land"?

how do you measure the economy of an area?
by mere hateful speeches I believe. the western state is poor but still people like you still go ahead to infiltrate every poor village therein.
come to abeokuta, see your love ones under every traffic lights and busy junction, every available market space yet they are vibrant and enjoying the amiable atmosphere likewise it people.
jealousy is the only thing that make a man conceive evil and refusal to spit the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:47am On Aug 06, 2019
SEGLIZ:

[s]how do you measure the economy of an area?
by mere hateful speeches I believe. the western state is poor but still people like you still go ahead to infiltrate every poor village therein.
come to abeokuta, see love ones under every traffic lights and busy junction, every available market space yet they are vibrant and enjoying the amiable atmosphere likewise it people.
jealousy is the only that make a man conceive evil and refusal to spit the truth.[s/]

Not so intelligent comment like yours should be in the trashcan.

And say "NO" to hydraulic soup when next it's served .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:49am On Aug 06, 2019
fiizznation:
My friend shut up. What's the difference between those northern beggars and the social media beggars that are mostly from your region, huh?

I'm not a tribalistic person but as for the bolded;
one is abject poverty (as far as Douglas road is concerned) and the other is hustle (as reported by a blog sometime ago and is not peculiar to any tribe)

there is no need to be sentimental, the elements affect us equally so let us stop fighting one another and fight the mentality that has crippled our initiative and caged our souls.... which is greed and selfishness.....

My point? We are fighting the wrong enemy!
To my igbo brothers, the enemy is not the Hausas, Fulanis, Yorubas ... the enemy is greed.
this also goes to the Yorubas and Hausas and the minorities.

#1Nigeria#

2 Likes

Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 06, 2019
If you think Igbos are not needed in Nigeria wouldn't it be better to let them out?
Tina26:

9 Likes

Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 06, 2019
Pointguardusa:
If you think Igbos are not needed in Nigeria wouldn't it be better to let them out?
if u let them go. Other regions helping nigeria will want out too. Niger delta too will japa. So our leaders can allow that as they need to loot

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by Pvssy: 8:12am On Aug 06, 2019
Wetin eye dey find, eye must see.
Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by EduBrazil1991(m): 8:13am On Aug 06, 2019
Zero protest in de north, east and south..
Indirectly there is nothing like unity in Nigeria.
Too bad though.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by dangotesmummy: 8:13am On Aug 06, 2019
That's only what police are good at.brutalizing civilians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by Emarex: 8:13am On Aug 06, 2019
She don't know wat is going on grin grin grin
Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by magzey: 8:14am On Aug 06, 2019
Wetin carry her there abi she don Chop the Atiku 2k for revolution attendance. grin grin grin

Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 06, 2019
Deathisfree:

You are a fool and your type shouldn’t talk in public ,stop disgracing your family name and go and commit suicide. We don’t want your type in this world. Now I see why Nigerians treat igbos like shit. Sense una no get

1 Naira sense you no get.

You see one man wey dey represent his own view, you tag it as an Igbo view. Does he represent the view of over 10million Igbos?

1 Naira sense you no get.

8 Likes

Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 06, 2019
fiizznation:
Blah blah blah as usual from the normal chest beaters. There is also extreme poverty in the east so you guys can only deceive yourselves with the 'no poverty in the east' mantra that you kept telling yourselves. I don't even understand you guys obsession with the north. If you are doing so well in your east then why are you folks trooping into the north in droves like some refugees, day in and day out? The last time the north gave you a quit notice, you folks travelled all over the nation with tears in your eyes, pleading for mercy.

You lie a lot obviously. I don't want any part of your mendacity obviously. Just know there can't be a second MNK. Instead of typing words of lie in red (whick makes it worse BTW), pray that sowore dont end up like abiola. Pray

6 Likes

Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by Pvssy: 8:14am On Aug 06, 2019
Tina26:
if u let them go. Other regions helping nigeria will want out too. Niger delta too will japa. So our leaders can allow that as they need to loot

Bitter truth!

They think it's about their importance grin grin grin.

Let oil turn to 10 cent per barrel and see if we won't voluntarily dash them Biafra.
Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by chudez0147(m): 8:14am On Aug 06, 2019
Oshigun:

You guys are disgusting with your wicked and vengeful hearts. You only live to celebrate what you believe to be negative development for Nigeria/Yoruba/Fulani. It is only you nitwit deeming this a fight between Yoruba and Fulani. Last I checked, the number two and number four Nigerians are Yorubas so your mor.onic reasoning is dead on arrival

Even assuming all protestors were Yoruba, which can never be the case in Lagos, would it not make sense they are just protesting against the Government, which consist of powerful Yorubas, and not "Fulani". You guys are petty and parochial and this is the reason you are fifth class today and zero in Nigerian politics.
E pain am

8 Likes

Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by Bridget95(f): 8:15am On Aug 06, 2019
Tina26:
This is the east,people live and thrive there better.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by baddosky1: 8:16am On Aug 06, 2019
Oshigun:

Last I checked, the number two and number four Nigerians are Yorubas so your mor.onic reasoning is dead on arrival

And see where your number two and number four got you...

Chest beaters! grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by ElsonMorali: 8:16am On Aug 06, 2019
Awon olopa yen o fe dagba rara.

How can you hit an old woman? angry

When a meteorite falls from the sky and hits their car and they all die, people will start shouting village people upandan.

May they receive such treatment when and IF they get to that age.
Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by peterjulius00(m): 8:16am On Aug 06, 2019
if we are not careful now the police will cause the revolution to stand.
Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by akdjr(m): 8:17am On Aug 06, 2019
If Sowore actually mean the revolution why didn't he lead revolution against before election? Why did he contested? Sowore had 33,953 votes out of the millions of Nigeria that voted during the election and he thought he can use those 33,953 people to lead a revolution in Nigeria.
Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by Ctorch: 8:17am On Aug 06, 2019
Alright.
That's sowore revolution.
Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by Kapeter(m): 8:18am On Aug 06, 2019
GARRIYELLOW:
She doesn't even look like a protester gan.
she was hawking food. I learnt she was just passing in the midst of the protesters. Buh the police ran away before pepole caught up with them according to the nations.
Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by chiefolododo(m): 8:18am On Aug 06, 2019
BUHARI YOU ARE COMMITTING AN UNPARDONABLE OFFENCE. WARN YOURSELF
Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by Hoodbilonia: 8:18am On Aug 06, 2019
God pls bless me with an MP5
This is the time for battle
War is looming
God pls Bless me with an MP5 wit a custom supressor

Pls plz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGNAg1wmqzo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHEhMKQhGKE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

All Materials Used For Kaduna Governorship Election Brought To Court (pictures) / "Reported Release Of Kabiru Sokoto: Hatred For President Buhari Taken Too Far" / "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.