Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) (42873 Views)

Photo Collections From Revolution Now Protest Today / Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest / Charly Boy, Eedris Abdulkareem At The 'Revolution Now' Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 06, 2019
magzey:
Wetin carry her there abi she don Chop the Atiku 2k for revolution attendance. grin grin grin
Atiku has no hand in this and it's not about him. It's about a new Nigeria for 200 million ppl, u inclusive. There's a long war going on and it's only a matter of time before things get out of hand. People are making efforts to stop it to atleast effect a change but I know most people don't understand it I mean people here are hardly educated. The truth is instead of you looking out for who did what and who sponsored what, pray this war doesn't consume you. Pray.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by merits(m): 8:19am On Aug 06, 2019
Oshigun:

You guys are disgusting with your wicked and vengeful hearts. You only live to celebrate what you believe to be negative development for Nigeria/Yoruba/Fulani. It is only you nitwit deeming this a fight between Yoruba and Fulani. Last I checked, the number two and number four Nigerians are Yorubas so your mor.onic reasoning is dead on arrival

Even assuming all protestors were Yoruba, which can never be the case in Lagos, would it not make sense they are just protesting against the Government, which consist of powerful Yorubas, and not "Fulani". You guys are petty and parochial and this is the reason you are fifth class today and zero in Nigerian politics.
Why are you wasting your energy replied
the hope foo.l na?

3 Likes

Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by Kazim88: 8:19am On Aug 06, 2019
Oshigun:

You guys are disgusting with your wicked and vengeful hearts. You only live to celebrate what you believe to be negative development for Nigeria/Yoruba/Fulani. It is only you nitwit deeming this a fight between Yoruba and Fulani. Last I checked, the number two and number four Nigerians are Yorubas so your mor.onic reasoning is dead on arrival

Even assuming all protestors were Yoruba, which can never be the case in Lagos, would it not make sense they are just protesting against the Government, which consist of powerful Yorubas, and not "Fulani". You guys are petty and parochial and this is the reason you are fifth class today and zero in Nigerian politics.

You are actually the ignorant fellow here.
This is NAIRALAND, an anonymous forum, what make you think those people gloating over police are Igbos or they represent Igbo views..

Even you that is a confused tribalist, you myopic view don't mirror our view.

7 Likes

Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by SoNature(m): 8:19am On Aug 06, 2019
backnbeta:

This is why Nigeria will remain the way it is!

Yoruba will fight alone
Igbo will fight alone.
The bad leadership remains stronger because a tree can not make a forest! United we stand; divided we fall!! What happened to the enemy of my enemy is my enemy? If we don't unite to sanitize Nigeria, I assure you Biafra too may remain a mirage. We must team up if we want to achieve the same thing!

Please leave this shithole for us the way it is.
Try to make some money and you wouldn't care less about politicians.
Nigeria is not a serious country.
Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by ZikZikZik: 8:20am On Aug 06, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:
Yoruba and Fulani fight we no go put mouth grin
I’m not from either side, but how you people go around saying it upadan just makes you people sound very very foolish. If that’s how you people see it, it’s good, but this una too much talk is foolish undecided

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by ElsonMorali: 8:20am On Aug 06, 2019
DrObiHogan:

You lie a lot obviously. I don't want any part of your mendacity obviously. Just know there can't be a second MNK. Instead of typing words of lie in red (whick makes it worse BTW), pray that sowore dont end up like abiola. Pray

If by Mnk you mean Nnamdi Kanu, then I can only say a resounding amen to that.

A human being with such hatred in his heart for his fellow compatriots just because they belong to a different ethnic group in the same country cannot and should not exist in pairs.

One is enough. Hopefully he'll stay away from Nigeria. That way his bile will not spread around much.
Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by Christain1iiill: 8:21am On Aug 06, 2019
What is going on
Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by ElsonMorali: 8:23am On Aug 06, 2019
Kazim88:

You are actually the ignorant fellow here.
This is NAIRALAND, an anonymous forum, what make you think those people gloating over police are Igbos or they represent Igbo views..

Even you that is a confused tribalist, you myopic view don't mirror our view.

Then let the Igbos on the forum come out to condemn them. Silence in most cases suggests acquiescence.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by Lusard(m): 8:23am On Aug 06, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Trash trash trash

Fifth class and Zero in Nigerian politics , but not as poor and unfortunate as the North that has hold on to power for years .

Which Yoruba state is doing well economically apart from Lagos that's obviously a "No man's land"?

flatohead calm down bikonu.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by majamajic(m): 8:23am On Aug 06, 2019
Oshigun:

take it easy , e never reach like that !!

u can't make a point by these brutal attacks , now u said that Igbos are fifth class and nowhere in Nigeria politics , so u have made a point ?

during the Python dance in the east , sir what was your stand , say the truth , cos i will uproot your comments now

3 Likes

Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by chudez0147(m): 8:23am On Aug 06, 2019
Samson0599:

Your comment is full of hatred and so annoying........you are one of those causing hatred for the good Igbos out there.
Nobody cares about your hatred. You can hate all you want, but Igbo said they won't join your senseless Yoloba revolution . Fight your fight.
What did you say when python was dancing Gbe body and Zanku in the east?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by echibuogwu(m): 8:23am On Aug 06, 2019
If any igbo see this revolution protest as a fight between Yoruba and Fulani/Hausa then I’m highly disappointed and disgusted. Why can’t we for once be united in this country, tribalism is Nigeria biggest problem follow by religion
Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by michoim(m): 8:24am On Aug 06, 2019
Elderly woman wey no get sense go receive the beatings of her life
Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by odomanis: 8:24am On Aug 06, 2019
Oshigun:

You ended up being like him. Couldn't you have just addressed him for his folly instead saying you guys and drifted to be addressing an entire tribe ?
Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by ubanigrant15: 8:25am On Aug 06, 2019
God save the black man..
Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by Princedapace(m): 8:25am On Aug 06, 2019
Oshigun:

why are u responding to this type of comment na? some of these guys have low IQ. Im igbo but this protest is for a better Nigeria. Forget nairaland comment bro.
Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 06, 2019
Tina26:
the contributions of all igbo states to Nigeria is next to nothing. Barren eroson raved land . That why dey cant stay there

Listen very carefully,

You people who have that idea that Igbo land is barren are very ignorant.

Ebonyi is a major rice exporter. Ever heard of Abakaliki rice? Or the limestone reserves in Ebonyi used for construction works? (Bridges, roads, buildings)

Imo and Abia have Oil reserves while Aba is a manufacturing hub. Anambra have manufacturing/automobile hubs as well. The reason why they are quite not on gigantic levels is because Federal government have refused to invest in those regions; provide better infrastructure as roads, better electricity and bank loans.

It is never a hidden fact that successive Federal Governments in Nigeria do not want to invest in the south east because of perceived sense of secession. And that is why the resources in the East are not being utilized to a maximum level.

Besides, land mass of entire 5 south east states are like half of Oyo state. So you can't expect such small mass of land to be adequate for the entire Igbo population.

Dispel ignorance and pettiness.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by Gracesofar(m): 8:27am On Aug 06, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:

Yeah yoruba fulani. Am not suprised the igbo mentality is always cynical
Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by EkperemoEgbabi: 8:27am On Aug 06, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:

grin grin
Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by Stillthebest: 8:27am On Aug 06, 2019
CrownPrecious:
why don't u read it up.. Google is ya friend.. Let me give u a tip: Before the civil war,about 300 igbo officers were killed in one day by the revenge coupist of july 29.. This denigrated into a riot where all igbos in the north were haunted and killed..

then all igbos in the north ran to east to form biafra.. That was wen ojukwu declared biafra...

but wat happened next ur leaders said no and fought to bring them back to nigeria.. Even killing millions..

so u see... D reason while igbos are still nigerians is because they were forced.. And since u guys like igbos so much that u killed them to stay with u, stop crying about the effects of ur decision when igbos come enmass to the north

Our leaders destroyed Nigeria with their sectional and tribal desociation/association of Nigeria/Nigerians, with what the youths arw doing we are destroying it further. Can't we see all of us as just one?

Lets move from hate. I haven't ever seen any tribe worst than mine in my life. All tribes in Nigeria has their issues.
Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 06, 2019
[quote author=Oshigun post=80982717]

Even assuming all protestors were Yoruba, which can never be the case in Lagos, would it not make sense they are just protesting against the Government, which consist of powerful Yorubas, and not "Fulani". You guys are petty and parochial and this is the reason you are fifth class today and zero in Nigerian politics.[/quote]

You started out well but ended up sounding like him, tribalistic.

He represents his view and not the view of all Igbos. Treat him as an individual.
Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by majamajic(m): 8:28am On Aug 06, 2019
echibuogwu:
If any igbo see this revolution protest as a fight between Yoruba and Fulani/Hausa then I’m highly disappointed and disgusted. Why can’t we for once be united in this country, tribalism is Nigeria biggest problem follow by religion

that's if during the Python dance that people didn't say otherwise , am not in support of all these , but karma always hit back , APC won osun abi ? in governorship election , same thing .

we have to be united in all front , if Python dance in the east don't support it cos its not west , if revolution going on in the West , people don't have to be against it cos its in the West , this way we move forward as a nation , I was here during Python dance , I read in tears comments coming from Westerners , now this is happening !!

he that dine with the devil need a very long spoon ,
Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by Inteltower: 8:29am On Aug 06, 2019
fiizznation:
My friend shut up. What's the difference between those northern beggars and the social media beggars that are mostly from your region, huh?

My dear, am in Igbo & support what you guys are doing, its really brave & could also benefit Biafra
I recall one of pastor Suleiman's prophesy .its happening already.
don't mind the fool that has failed to see beyond mockery & revenge. I bet even in the ipob protest he didn't come out & participate only to type as a silly child online
Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by Gracesofar(m): 8:30am On Aug 06, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Trash trash trash

Fifth class and Zero in Nigerian politics , but not as poor and unfortunate as the North that has hold on to power for years .

Which Yoruba state is doing well economically apart from Lagos that's obviously a "No man's land"?

And those uneducated and poor keeps ruling you and telling you what to do...... Those uneducated and poor got your balls on their palm. Even your supposed politicians have to turn to their glory singers and ass lickers to go far. You better change your mindset and understand we are all into this together and this not just a fight between yoruba and fulani but A fight for the massess
Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by SoNature(m): 8:31am On Aug 06, 2019
EduBrazil1991:
Zero protest in de north, east and south..
Indirectly there is nothing like unity in Nigeria.
Too bad though.

It seems that someone just realized that
grin grin grin
Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by echibuogwu(m): 8:31am On Aug 06, 2019
Maybe the python dance treatment was too harsh and inhuman, maybe the Ugboamaka are being treated unfairly, but it all bakes down to tribalism and let’s be sincere and honest, the IPOB movement was wrong and isn’t the right way to do things.
majamajic:

that's if during the Python dance that people didn't say otherwise , am not in support of all these , but karma always hit back , APC won osun abi ? in governorship election , same thing .
Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by Cutealexio(m): 8:33am On Aug 06, 2019
See for yourself
NaijaRoyalty:

Trash trash trash

Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by Donchukz(m): 8:33am On Aug 06, 2019
Nigerians are been ruled like a conquered people,when are going to get out of this situation. Really,am disappointed with the Nigerian youths,opportunity have provided itself to to make amend what have gone wrong,In terms of bad governance,bad government policies,lack of securities,poor living conditions. Hong Kong youths are doing it right now,the Sudanese won the battle on the streets,but Nigerian youths lacked everything,no wonder,Olusegun obasanjo said,Nigerian youth are not ready for leadership positions,but,we are ready to escape the shores of Naija by any means necessary,forgetting that the countries we are running to,the youth paid the ultimate price for a better future,lets change our altitudes.

Every year,Nigerians in their bid to escape the inhuman conditions,willing cross to their deaths in the Mediterranean sea,through the dangerous desert,where bandits hack them to death,why can't we (Nigerian youth) use that same energies to fight for our fundamental rights,right for a better living conditions,but instead,we are on nairaland,and other social media fighting our selves,dishing out divisive comments that will not help any body,but keep throwing us into penury,lets change,lets change and lets change,a Yoruba adage say nah wayward child nah him them they call him name three times,are we wayward
Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by chiagozien(m): 8:34am On Aug 06, 2019
Samson0599:

Godforbid......i dont hate igbos because i have good and reasonable igbo friends,i just hate how how ur likes spew thrash to openly declare your hatred for a particular tribe online......I can never be like you whom almost all your post on nairaland portrays hatred for a particular tribe
you are a hypocrite,
someone posted something against fulanis and yorubas,then as igbo hater you rush and say how igbos are this and that,
so if person is not yoruba or fulanis definitely the person is igbo even when we have more than 200 tribes in nigeria.

And as a hypocrite,you have not seen how your own people declares their hatred to a particular tribe.

How can you be like me,when almost all your post portrays love for igbos,just like your first post i quote.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Election Tribunal Orders Substituted Service On Governor Diri / All Materials Used For Kaduna Governorship Election Brought To Court (pictures) / "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.