Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) (42865 Views)

Photo Collections From Revolution Now Protest Today / Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest / Charly Boy, Eedris Abdulkareem At The 'Revolution Now' Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by Infinityk: 9:17am On Aug 06, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Trash trash trash

Fifth class and Zero in Nigerian politics , but not as poor and unfortunate as the North that has hold on to power for years .

Which Yoruba state is doing well economically apart from Lagos that's obviously a "No man's land"?
Ogun and ondo has larger economy than IMO abia ebonyi Enugu
Only anambra is slightly above the two States
Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by Kenturkey048(m): 9:17am On Aug 06, 2019
sogodihno:

, the no of yorubas in all the 5 eastern villages is not up to quarter of ur refugee and fugitive brothers in Ibadan alone. Go back to yr erosion ravaged land, leave our land.
my brother u know nothing ...won't argue with u..why u notice the existence of Igbo people in your region is because they dominate where ever they are...am not an igbo guy ooh..av visited jos,av lived in calabar and portharcourt...the amount of yourbas there are overwhelming...even Benue I served...men you know nothing...until u cross river niger and river Benue u go understand ...if you av not crossed this two major rivers ...I see no need to converse with you....

4 Likes

Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by majamajic(m): 9:18am On Aug 06, 2019
sogodihno:

That was before, I get am b4 no b property, the truth now is Igbo man can never be president of this country again. Never. Even itsekiri has higher chance of having Presidency than the fifth class citizen. Tueh!

hausas that has been ruling , see them and better life
Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by Kenturkey048(m): 9:19am On Aug 06, 2019
Infinityk:

this one they dream...if you watch Nigerian movie well ,,wetin u go hear na..upper iweka road Onitsha...1.3 pound road aba...before albakasson plaza alaba...who know ondo..thats just for entertainment alone as a case study...most times I know you all haven't left your zone before....before you remain in your room and type poo...try cross river Niger and see..

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by majamajic(m): 9:20am On Aug 06, 2019
echibuogwu:
No reasonable govt will do this oga. It’s a peaceful protest.

so it's was armed protest in the east ?
Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by sogodihno: 9:21am On Aug 06, 2019
Stingman:

...but at the end what happens...Will it make you richer than the Igbos. The north has been president forever, what use? The Ijwas have been what use...Igbos do their thing abroad...Guess what of $25B sent home by Nigerians in diaspora, which region do you think gets more of that fund?

Which region, yet ur region is not habitable, what is the use of all the money, wen ur parent are plying their trade swimming in dirt in Abia or erosion carrying away ur houses, what's the use?
Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by Ikenna0b: 9:21am On Aug 06, 2019
nasoeb:

And you think this is the best for the country, especially for igbos. Think, these your actions are similar ones by the ig os will hinder not only the yorubas but more so the igbos. Because buhari and the north needs you igbos to be fighting the yorubas, so that tgeir will be no strong united force to fight back at the north demanding for the followings;
1. Good governance
2. Demand for biafra
3. Stop his herdsmem brothers frim killing southerners (mostly including your own igbo brothers)
4. Regional development including full operations of seaports in the east to aid your own brothers who are mostly involve in commerce.
So my brother each time you fight the yorubas (the other way too) you are actually fighting yourself and holding yourself from developing.

In addition, Igbos warned Afonjas about Buhari considering his history was there to teach everyone the kind of man he is. They, out of their political myopic that they decieve themselves as sophistication as well as their greed, brought him in. So why the Bleep should Igbos join Afonjas to fight a man they shouldn't have given power the first time if they actually used a quarter of their senses and listened to the warning?? They thought they were smart and that same stupidity they constantly display have revolted and created a giant. They should enjoy the demon they voted in due to their stupidity. They brought him in despite all the warning, they deserve whatever he does to them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:22am On Aug 06, 2019
Infinityk:

Please don't mention Ogun because we know they got most of their revenues from Skull mining and harvesting of human parts .

Legit revenue we talking about here ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by Stingman: 9:24am On Aug 06, 2019
Infinityk:

What does it matter...Will these stop you wailing when they raise flags in their erosion ravaged land to want to be on their own? You have larger economy yet your poverty index is under par...What is the use of your economy?
Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by sogodihno: 9:24am On Aug 06, 2019
Kenturkey048:
my brother u know nothing ...won't argue with u..why u notice the existence of Igbo people in your region is because they dominate where ever they are...am not an igbo guy ooh..av visited jos,av lived in calabar and portharcourt...the amount of yourbas there are overwhelming...even Benue I served...men you know nothing...until u cross river niger and river Benue u go understand ...if you av not crossed this two major rivers ...I see no need to converse with you....

Shame Shame shame u are not even proud of ur tribe.

Dominate fire! One will think will ur so called population in lagos, u will be electing officials in lagos by now, yet anyone u guys support with ur bad luck loose woefully. Yeye!

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by engrchykae(m): 9:25am On Aug 06, 2019
backnbeta:

This is why Nigeria will remain the way it is!

Yoruba will fight alone
Igbo will fight alone.
The bad leadership remains stronger because a tree can not make a forest! United we stand; divided we fall!! What happened to the enemy of my enemy is my enemy? If we don't unite to sanitize Nigeria, I assure you Biafra too may remain a mirage. We must team up if we want to achieve the same thing!
it is more possible to achieve Biafra than to achieve a better nigeria.
my guy you are operating a sharia constitution that is meant for yemen and you want to be like switzerland.
yoruba want a nigeria they will share with the north while others suffer.
igbos want biafra where everyone will pursue and achieve collective and individual dreams.
SO WE CANT WORK TOGETHER.
we shall bid our time,our time shall come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by Printerscanner: 9:26am On Aug 06, 2019
spyg1:
She wants to overthrow the government of Buhari. My advice, don't mistake Buhari to Jonathan.

One is a religion, the other is a dummy.
Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by Stingman: 9:26am On Aug 06, 2019
sogodihno:

Which region, yet ur region is not habitable, what is the use of all the money, wen ur parent are plying their trade swimming in dirt in Abia or erosion carrying away ur houses, what's the use?

Ogbeni leave your cesspit in Oshogbo and travel out for once..

So ghost live here in SE and its not habitable...

I can feel your pain from afar smiley

Pic1 Onitsha

Pic 2 Oshogbo

Which one is more habitable?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by Kenturkey048(m): 9:26am On Aug 06, 2019
Bros I don tell you bye bye....I no be Igbo guy...am from south south OGA...I no be igbo..bye bye...
sogodihno:

Shame Shame shame u are not even proud of ur tribe.

Dominate fire! One will think will ur so called population in lagos, u will be electing officials in lagos by now, yet anyone u guys support with ur bad luck loose woefully. Yeye!

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by Nnukwueze: 9:27am On Aug 06, 2019
The afonja woman was attacking the Police and resisting arrest so the Police are justified in using severe force on her. She should have been shot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by CrestMan: 9:28am On Aug 06, 2019
angry grin sad angry grin

Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by Infinityk: 9:28am On Aug 06, 2019
Stingman:

What does it matter...Will these stop you wailing when they raise flags in their erosion ravaged land to want to be on their own? You have larger economy yet your poverty index is under par...What is the use of your economy?
What is the poverty index of yoruba states,please tell me
Don't show me picture of brown roofs
Just tell me d poverty index of south west
Tell me the region where most of the best universities are in Nigeria
Because I could remember last time osun had one of the lowest poverty index when it was released
I want u to counter me with proof

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by engrchykae(m): 9:28am On Aug 06, 2019
bubu2019:
[right][/right]if you like blow grammar till day break,this fight is not for me and my family
they are seeking for who to negotiate away.
dont mind the descendants of the fallen

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by Fatherofdragons: 9:28am On Aug 06, 2019
franchasng:
SHUTUP!!!

When Igbos were fighting for their own freedom via IPOB protesting against Buhari's dictatorship and tribalistic leadership some years back, what happened You same Yorubas were jubilating and cheering the Nigerian army to continue killing innocent unarmed IPOB youths who were not carrying any arms or weapon....you lots were busy posting videos and pictures of your army python dancers humiliating unarmed civilians protesting for freedom...and now you expect sympathy or pity or cooperation or whatever from the same people you mocked during their own struggle...you are the foolish, pathetic mor***on here if you don't know.

Again you guys had the opportunity to change the useless, old man's failed government this year, what happened? because of your kinsman Osinbajo and Tinubu's political interest, you blatantly voted the same old man in and even attacked Igbos in Lagos for trying to come out en mass to vote out this same Jihadist you are now pretentiously trying to start a fake revolution against, nansense people!!!

No revolution will work in Nigeria, you can bookmark this page...its a waste of time and energy and resources...if you guys truly want change in Nigeria, then fight for peaceful division of Nigeria into as many regions that wish to form their own nation as possible or at worst, fight for Nigeria to restructure and go back to regional system of government with each region having their own autonomy and government, if not, all these pretentious revolution by a former political thug of the same people in power today won't work.

Sowore is only trying to make himself the most popular young Presidential aspirant come 2023 so that by then, majority of Nigerians will queue behind him and vote for him to become Nigeria's president in the pretest that he led a revolution against Buhari's bad government, but I tell you, the oracle of Bourdillion, the former drug baron cum political godfather known as BAT will rather die than see Sowore snatch away his Southwest political popularity at the moment!

So go and sit down one place!! Wicked, selfish people who only want people to pity them when they are crying but will mock others when they are cryingangry angry

Two cold bottles of hero for you. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by sogodihno: 9:28am On Aug 06, 2019
Stingman:

Yes, it is not habitable, the dream of any average Igbo young man is to go to Lagos. Nonsense
Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by Kenturkey048(m): 9:29am On Aug 06, 2019
Stingman:

baba free those children....them know nothing...
Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by nnokwa042(m): 9:29am On Aug 06, 2019
fiizznation:
Blah blah blah as usual from the normal chest beaters. There is also extreme poverty in the east so you guys can only deceive yourselves with the 'no poverty in the east' mantra that you kept telling yourselves. I don't even understand you guys obsession with the north. If you are doing so well in your east then why are you folks trooping into the north in droves like some refugees, day in and day out? The last time the north gave you a quit notice, you folks travelled all over the nation with tears in your eyes, pleading for mercy.
what is America doing in Cambodia Laos Afghanistan? They are there just to make money and go back just like igbos, or do you see igbo people fighting with indinges of south west to become their Oba? Or do U see them fighting northerners to become their sultan?igbo people wanted to be on their own so yorubas and Hausa fulani can be together since they 've the same culture since Islam joined them together, am sorry to tell you to blame your grand parents with your parent for joining northerners to fight igbos you cant eat your cake and have,if Lagos go good igbo people go follow enjoy it if e go bad dem too go follow share it so for saying rubbish ubanka yamutu ,nnegi na nnagi Na achi amunaka

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by baddosky1: 9:31am On Aug 06, 2019
sogodihno:

The only reason I want this country to break up is so that all of u can go back to ur barren erosion ravaged region, u will leave ur mud enclave and come to stay in our land and still be insulting us. Jeez!

And when a Yoruba man become president in 2023, u can go and die .

Chase RUGA herdsmen that is kidnapping your people, raping the obo of your women and killing scores of you from your land first before thinking of 2023 which will see Kingibe as president.

Chestbeater! grin

2 Likes

Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by Stingman: 9:32am On Aug 06, 2019
Infinityk:

What is the poverty index of yoruba states,please tell me
Don't show me picture of brown roofs
Just tell me d poverty index of south west
Tell me the region where most of the best universities are in Nigeria
Because I could remember last time osun had one of the lowest poverty index when it was released
I want u to counter me with proof

All are below SE except Lagos...brown roof is an index of poverty ogbeni. I thought you are an educated person...?

Best university with poor research avitivites...UNN just top the chart...Soon you will ask of the region with the biggest churches...Who attend the churches...Yorubas are 30% Christians...others are Muslims and animist...Without the Igbos those churches will turn to warehouses...

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by sogodihno: 9:33am On Aug 06, 2019
baddosky1:

Chase RUGA herdsmen that is kidnapping your people, raping the obo of your women and killing scores of you from your land first before thinking of [/b]2023 which will see Kingibe[b] as president.

Chestbeater! grin

U said worse in 2015 and 2019, just get ur sniper ready for 2023, so u can end it all by then, because it will b too painful for u.
Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by baddosky1: 9:34am On Aug 06, 2019
Stingman:

Pic1 Onitsha

Pic 2 Oshogbo

Which one is more habitable?

That number 2 looks like a picture taken out of 1820 and given some colors!

Tufiakwa!!

5 Likes

Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by Stingman: 9:34am On Aug 06, 2019
sogodihno:

Yes, it is not habitable, the dream of any average Igbo young man is to go to Lagos. Nonsense

Why not is it your dream to go to Abuja from your base in Oshogbo?

Lagos and Abuja are built by all Nigerians.

That's why you will NEVER mention Ibadan the capital of the Yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by Stingman: 9:37am On Aug 06, 2019
baddosky1:

That number 2 looks like a picture taken out of 1820 and given some colors!

Tufiakwa!!

...but they will use propaganda to tell you of large economy which doesn't translate to anything.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now Protest In Osun: Elderly Woman Brutalized By Police (Photo) by chiagozien(m): 9:37am On Aug 06, 2019
Samson0599:

You have just confirmed who you are
same way you just confirm who you are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) / Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) / "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.