Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) (59708 Views)

Women In Finland Protested Against Men Marrying Only One Wife / Coronavirus: Buharis Aide Shamed As Twitter User Digs Up His Tweet Against GEJ / After Four Years; Northerners Are Regretting Voting Against GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 06, 2019
tigerclaws:
when Nigeria is still worth calling a country

God bless Goodluck Jonathan

A thousand Amen

5 Likes

Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by careytommy37(m): 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Those ones with placard "140 more like 419"......Please who knows them, I just wanna greet them cheesycheesy

The one to the extreme right is the international human sex trafficker lauretta onochie. The other two are her mules

5 Likes

Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by stasius: 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
obailala:
Jonathanians seriously need help... it's now clear that these guys will keeping mourning / wailing over GEJ's loss for eternity.

Jonathan ran a useless government and Nigerians revolted against him. PMB is currently running a more useless government and Nigerians are revolting against him. But core Jonathanian wailers aren't having any of that; according to these pitiable plebs, anyone who dared to raise a voice against GEJ's misrule back then was and is still their sworn enemy. Let the wailing continue!

Revolt PMB fire!!! Come out and revolt against PMB na grin grin grin ;Dand see if you won't join your ancestors grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by alobright17(m): 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
tigerclaws:
when Nigeria is still worth calling a country

God bless Goodluck Jonathan

On Friday 25 July 2014, the Nigerian Army reportedly fatally shot 35 followers of Ibrahim Zakzaky, including three of his sons,[14] after a pro-Palestinian procession in Zaria. The UK Islamic Human Rights Commission published the report Zaria Massacres and the Role of the Military in October 2014

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by MNDY(m): 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
Nigerians are in for a very rough ride under this Buhari and his cabal ruling this country. What has a Fulani got to offer? The north is backwardness and we gave power to someone from there, backwardness in mentality and ideas.

You must be dreaming to be expecting global best practices and skills of governance from someone from the north where its people are far removed from modern ways of doing things and socially acceptable ways. Some and I mean a very few Hausa's are coming up, but FULANI? FULANI?

4 Likes

Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by Bizibi(m): 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
semyman:
Please stop comparing oranges with apple
GEJ and Buhari are incomparable
One is clueless
yes buhari is better ba??

2 Likes

Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
Joystark:
Yeah well.
Guess we'll keep protesting till the right ones come along.
u already missed the right one GEJ... u will not see his type anytime soon...

2 Likes

Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2019
horsepower101:
The level of hatred that Yorubas poured on Jonathan, a fellow southerner or so I thought at that time really shocked me.

It had everything to do with how much they despised igbos and hated Jonathan’s close relationship with igbos.

Jonathan administration opened my eyes on what people have been saying about Nigeria. Especially about certain groups.

Goodluck Jonathan was a Useless president and would be bundle out by Yoruba if we have to do it over and over again

Still in severe pain after GEJ was sent back to Otuoke, Sore losers

2 Likes

Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by obailala(m): 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2019
gurunlocker:

Read what you wrote and ask yourself if you are making sense.

The point is then, you can protest without any issues of getting killed. It wasn't a treasonable offence if you do (I hope you can see Buhari also protesting).

But now under Buhari, you dare not protest unless you want to get killed. Those who do raise their voice under GEJ can't even speak now or they speak and later deny for the fear of getting detained.
Go back and read what I wrote. I was simply referring to those 'attacking' the people who spoke against GEJ's misrule back then (these same set of people have called people like Oby Ezekwesily, Sowore, Soyinka, Charlie Boy etc all sorts of unprintable names for daring speak against GEJ back then and you begin to wonder whether GEJ's rule was spotless and undeserving of criticism). My point was/is simple, there is nothing wrong or dishonorable about voicing out against misrule; these guys should wake up and move on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by alobright17(m): 1:31pm On Aug 06, 2019
immhotep:

GEJ amaka grin grin

afamed will not like this thread.

cc lzaa adaibeku rekhina

On Friday 25 July 2014, the Nigerian Army reportedly fatally shot 35 followers of Ibrahim Zakzaky, including three of his sons,[14] after a pro-Palestinian procession in Zaria. The UK Islamic Human Rights Commission published the report Zaria Massacres and the Role of the Military in October 2014

3 Likes

Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by Bizibi(m): 1:31pm On Aug 06, 2019
MNDY:
Nigerians are in for a very rough ride under this Buhari and his cabal ruling this country. What has a Fulani got to offer? The north is backwardness and we gave power to someone from there, backwardness in mentality and ideas.

You must be dreaming to be expecting global best practices and skills of governance from someone from the north where its people are far removed from modern ways of doing things and socially acceptable ways. Some and I mean a very few Hausa's are coming up, but FULANI? FULANI?
yes some Hausas are good but I don't know much about Fulani people.
Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 06, 2019
Lol ,funny enough these are the people at the hem of affairs now and became worse than their predecessors , i can see many current apc leaders including buhari in those pictures.smh

1 Like

Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by qleap2all(m): 1:31pm On Aug 06, 2019
That was #concerned citizens then vs agrieved citizenry now!
Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by Otunba2004(m): 1:31pm On Aug 06, 2019
chxe:
You don't know what you have until its gone.
We owe GEJ an apology
oga we didn't owe Jonathan any apology instead he owed us an apology if GEJ governed this nation well this calamity won't befall us, this old fool called Buhari won't even have any chance to enter Aso Rock, Buhari hands up in 2011 immediately he lost the third election but GEJ brought him back through his failure, almost everybody in Nigeria had tired of corruption under his watch except people who believe in ethnicity still believe Jonathan performed, but talking about good man and nice man give it to Jonathan but he failed in governance, my opinion though

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by alobright17(m): 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2019
obailala:
Go back and read what I wrote. I was simply referring to those 'attacking' the people who spoke against GEJ's misrule back then (these same set of people have called people like Oby Ezekwesily, Sowore, Soyinka, Charlie Boy etc all sorts of unprintable names for daring speak against GEJ back then and you begin to wonder whether GEJ's rule was spotless and undeserving of criticism). My point was/is simple, there is nothing wrong or dishonorable about voicing out against misrule; these guys should wake up and move on.
Which of those protest then were tagged Revolution ?
Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by benkk015: 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2019
That was when Democracy was in practice ,now under APC govt it is Autocratic / Animal govt.

1 Like

Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by gudugudumeje: 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2019
You people are in a hurry! We are getting there soon... The spring has started. They will be made to destroy themselves... And eventually FGN ad Nigeria to a pariah one... Just Wait ad see...

1 Like

Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
Wailers thread

It will never be well with GEJ for what he did to this country treasury

Brain dead IPOB wailing with Passion like they are curse to Wail forever

Sore losers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by idonhammer: 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
And they are still paying heavily for that mumu mistake..Chaii! GEJ please forgive ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by Baroba(m): 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
See Jubril El Sudani looking like a Norwegian stockfish..

2 Likes

Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
obailala:
Jonathanians seriously need help... it's now clear that these guys will keeping mourning / wailing over GEJ's loss for eternity.

Jonathan ran a useless government and Nigerians revolted against him. PMB is currently running a more useless government and Nigerians are revolting against him. But core Jonathanian wailers aren't having any of that; according to these pitiable plebs, anyone who dared to raise a voice against GEJ's misrule back then was and is still their sworn enemy. Let the wailing continue!

Read the title of the thread again this time slowly and read what you just typed and see if there is any correlation between the two. Thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by stasius: 1:36pm On Aug 06, 2019
The best revolution is to invite all the elites, government officials and office holders, politicians and political appointees.... Keep them in a big stadium and drop 'Little Boy' for them.

1 Like

Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by freemi(m): 1:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
SLAP44:

I agree 100 percent grin
but ders over N2b in 2019 budget for RuGa
Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 1:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 06, 2019
GEJ was a weak president, thats why he only served 1 term. Nigeria is not a country you can run by rule of law. Rule of law applies to environments where the citizens and all the other political actors respect rule of law.

3 Likes

Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by omerukokwuru(m): 1:39pm On Aug 06, 2019
Fragility6:

Buhari is already failing? Guy if anoda word dey afta fail dat na wetin we go use describe buhari's government.
yes there actually is a grade worst than F9 and only buhari had managed that grade in contemporary government world over and his grade is H10 (hopeless).

2 Likes

Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by Seventy7kings: 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2019
obailala:

may God bless you abundantly.
Those people find it difficult to think, it is not that GEJ's administration was that good

1 Like

Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by bluecircle470: 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Wow....this pix show the diff when Human being is in power vs brutal beasts in power

Jonathan also used soldier and tear gas to dispersed the crowd then...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by Fragility6: 1:41pm On Aug 06, 2019
omerukokwuru:
yes there actually is a grade worst than F9 and only buhari had managed that grade in contemporary government world over and his grade is H10 (hopeless).
� Just pray e supporters no see dis comment
Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by Oluwamuyiwa019: 1:41pm On Aug 06, 2019
Seriously. We paining for our sins
austinsmat:
Karma at work
Re: The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) by MNDY(m): 1:42pm On Aug 06, 2019
Bizibi:
yes some Hausas are good but I don't know much about Fulani people.

All I can tell you is that civilization is many miles away from them. The worst Hausa is better than the best Fulani (that is if you are able to find one).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Terrorists Attend Secret Meeting With Nigerian 'Officials' / Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC / Kidnapped Ex-President Jonathan's Cousin, Mike Ogiasa Begs For Life (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.