Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,126 members, 7,807,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

What Should I Do? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Should I Do? (792 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do? by anifel20(m): 10:59am On May 14, 2007
Good day, I must first start by saying thank you to all Nairalanders. I have a big decision making problem. I am currently working with a company that pays over 60K, I just got another job with a new airline company that is about to start up (the problem is that they are yet to have an office although arrangement is on ground to use somewhere at Alausa Ikeja and I heared that they are about paying the 500million naira registration fee). The prospect is that I have been shortlisted for training abroad as well as others. My problem now is that those that have been going for lectures at the chairman's house have not been paid anything.
I need your advice, urgently as they are expecting me to join the training and that means leaving my present.Should I leave my present job and join this new airline company though the prospect is tempting[i][/i]

(1) (Reply)

A Courier Company Needs / For Engineers And Computer Literates Add Value To Yourselves: / How To Prepare For Intercontinental Bank Interview ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.