Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,862,220 members, 6,866,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 May 2022 at 11:07 AM

Make 100% Roi Selling Unadulterated Honey From The Comfort Of Your Home - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Make 100% Roi Selling Unadulterated Honey From The Comfort Of Your Home (559 Views)

Pure And Original Honey From Adamawa State For Sale (cheapest Price) / We'll Build Your Home Or Commercial Property Using HYDRAFORM INTERLOCKING BLOCK! / Start Your Designer Perfume Business With As Low As 10k And Make 100% Profit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make 100% Roi Selling Unadulterated Honey From The Comfort Of Your Home by redcard(m): 1:03pm On Aug 06, 2019
We just sourced about 1000 litres (50 containers of 20 litres) of pure natural honey.

The honey we sell is golden brown and VERY THICK.

The honey we sell can stand international scrutiny and tests.

I went to LASUTH on Monday to see someone and discovered huge opportunity to sell my original honey in the Hospital.

See, I may not go there and start "hawking" honey. But, I can get someone to sell for me and I pay him or her. In fact, there's another woman in my church that will start selling for us this week. The list of places one can sell original honey is inexhaustible.

Find a market of people that need ORIGINAL UNADULTERATED PURE HONEY and start selling to them.

All you need do is buy 500ml pet plastic bottles

Get a simple label and stick around it and start selling.
PRICE: 2,500 per litre
Volume sales: 2,000 per litre

(1) (Reply)

Sell Us Your Scrap,damaged Or Accident Vehicle In Lagos And Its Environment / Pms, Ago Sales Partnership / Brand New Genlyon Trailer Heads For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.