₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,319,513 members, 5,115,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2019 at 09:08 AM

It's A New Football Season. Start Winning With These - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / It's A New Football Season. Start Winning With These (2162 Views)

FIFA Approves New Football Rules / Super Eagles New Football Kit Design Idea For Russia 2018 / Everyday Winning With My Sure Games. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's A New Football Season. Start Winning With These by Oddscorner: 6:40pm On Aug 09
ThunderTrail:

Please what is a chain bet?

Simply means the first event is staked singly and keeps rolling over on the next event and if there is a loss inbetween,another will be running and will roll over on the next event and so on

Get in touch with me on telegram to put you through. Just search for oddscorner on telegram or @oddscorner on Twitter
Re: It's A New Football Season. Start Winning With These by Oddscorner: 2:54pm On Aug 11
Sorry guys I was caught up with a situation unexpectedly yesterday, I couldn't post today's games.

We will resume tomorrow.

P.S. Yesterday game was spoilt by a match

Follow me on Twitter and Telegram @oddscorner

Re: It's A New Football Season. Start Winning With These by Oddscorner: 3:18pm On Aug 12
At last. A massive will in like 2 days. I'm pained I didn't post this.

I've been kinda busy, but we will resume again!!!

Follow me @oddscorner on Twitter and Telegram

Re: It's A New Football Season. Start Winning With These by Malcolm101: 4:00pm On Aug 12
Bro, Bro, you re good. Add me on WhatsApp abeg 08065475622
Re: It's A New Football Season. Start Winning With These by Oddscorner: 4:45pm On Aug 12
Malcolm101:
Bro, Bro, you re good. Add me on WhatsApp abeg 08065475622

Follow me on Twitter man @oddscorner or search oddscorner on telegram.
Re: It's A New Football Season. Start Winning With These by Oddscorner: 4:47pm On Aug 12
8J3YJ

Evening Boom!
Small odds for this evening

If you don't have a 1xBet account, add me on telegram to know how to get upto 200% bonus

Re: It's A New Football Season. Start Winning With These by Oddscorner: 8:56pm On Aug 12
DJVYJ

Re: It's A New Football Season. Start Winning With These by Oddscorner: 10:22pm On Aug 12
Unlucky day, but 60k profit today is not bad sha.

Follow me on Twitter and Telegram @oddscorner

Re: It's A New Football Season. Start Winning With These by Oddscorner: 11:57am On Aug 13
High Stake 2 odds accumulator for today

YD39J

Bet Responsibly. Don't stake what will give you heart attack!

Re: It's A New Football Season. Start Winning With These by imagrg: 10:53am On Aug 14
You are good.
Re: It's A New Football Season. Start Winning With These by charlso1(m): 11:42pm On Aug 14
Pls who can explain this pic to me.

Re: It's A New Football Season. Start Winning With These by charlso1(m): 8:06am On Aug 15
I need a clarification of this bet terminology in 1xbet "How Many Goals Will Each Team Score, And if i select under 1.5 yes”. My question is if the match ends 2-0, do I still win the game.
Re: It's A New Football Season. Start Winning With These by kajoula(m): 11:17am On Aug 15
charlso1:
I need a clarification of this bet terminology in 1xbet "How Many Goals Will Each Team Score, And if i select under 1.5 yes”. My question is if the match ends 2-0, do I still win the game.

It means both team will score below 2 goals each
So, if the score is 1.1 you win
But, total score is 2.0 you lose
Re: It's A New Football Season. Start Winning With These by Oddscorner: 12:58pm On Aug 15
It's been a while!

2 odds accumulator for today

YHDD4

Follow @oddscorner on Twitter and Telegram

Re: It's A New Football Season. Start Winning With These by Oddscorner: 8:43pm On Aug 15
Espanyol!!! Let's see this through

Re: It's A New Football Season. Start Winning With These by Chigorkizz(m): 9:14pm On Aug 15
Yes!!
Re: It's A New Football Season. Start Winning With These by Oddscorner: 9:21pm On Aug 15
Chigorkizz:
Yes!!

Nice one boss!!!
Re: It's A New Football Season. Start Winning With These by Oddscorner: 10:32pm On Aug 15
BIG WIN!!!

Don't be left out. Join me on Twitter and Telegram @oddscorner

If you are not on 1xBet, message me to know how to register and get 200% bonus

Re: It's A New Football Season. Start Winning With These by Oddscorner: 1:48pm On Aug 16
1xBet 2odds accumulator.
U5D34

Follow me on Twitter and Telegram for more games and inplay @itytipster

1 Like

Re: It's A New Football Season. Start Winning With These by Oddscorner: 4:40pm On Aug 16
CRAZY ACCUMULATOR
272 odds
add and subtract

Re: It's A New Football Season. Start Winning With These by Oddscorner: 9:15pm On Aug 16
Gosh!!!

We go again tomorrow

Re: It's A New Football Season. Start Winning With These by giusjr(m): 10:04pm On Aug 16
07063034314 Add up on WhatsApp
Re: It's A New Football Season. Start Winning With These by kingdeza(m): 10:56pm On Aug 16
winning just got easier with my 5 odd

https://sirdezabet.blogspot.com/2019/08/booking-number-z5b8qbqv-aug-1600-vigo.html?m=1

Free 5odd for you

Congratulations to those that play the 5odd
Check out today's 5odd and 2odd
And keep winning
Re: It's A New Football Season. Start Winning With These by Rattyboy99(m): 1:11pm On Aug 19
I for like to contact you
Oddscorner:
BIG WIN!!!

Don't be left out. Join me on Twitter and Telegram @oddscorner

If you are not on 1xBet, message me to know how to register and get 200% bonus

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Nigeria, Lesotho Topic ? / Introducing Golden Eaglest's 16 Yr Old "little Messi" / Man Embarrassed At Asaba Airport After Begging From Alex Iwobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.