Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,554 members, 7,809,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model (936 Views)

With 1k Make Cool Cash Daily If Interested Please Drop Your Email Address / Drop Your Business Or What You Sell For Free Marketing Advice / WHATSAPP TRIBEMASTER (most Advaced Free Marketing Tools 2019) Define Light Tech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 1:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 6:49pm On Aug 06, 2019
continue following
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 5:47pm On Aug 07, 2019
itubaba001:
This is what I do. I sell detergent and beauty soap in wholesale form. Who do I attract more customers?

You need to connect to people in your lga or location and make them a unique offer. We can give you a database of 5000 ppl who use whatsapp in your area and individually reach out to them using a concept called WhatsApp Telemarketing. Read about it here on our instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/p/BvtTKaUn4Sz/

WhatsApp Telemarketing is similar to printing flyers and walking down the street and distributing these flyers to individuals hoping that they take time to read the contents of your flyer and eventually be compelled to patronise you. Most of the time, after distributing your flyers most people simply throw away the flyer or just drop it at home with no intention of following it through. You will admit that after distributing the flyers there us no feedback mechanism established that enables you to reach out to all those you gave the flyers to. A lot of people might have probably come across whatever you are trying to sell to them,so naturally no form of interest spark is created in their brains. The difference WhatsApp telemarketing has is that you don't have to spend money to print flyers.All you need is a WhatsApp enabled phone and the poise to initiate and start a friendly conversation with the potential customer and compel them to get interested in whatever you have to offer.

I cannot possibly reveal all the marketing secrets here though, but if you want a one on one consultation chat with me on whatsapp here : click the link to chat with me on whatsapp : https://joo.gl/RC0Xd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 5:48pm On Aug 07, 2019
For Real Estate

You cannot sell real estate by repeatedly doing what everyone is doing, everyone knows they can get cheap land in lekki or it's environs, the public is being bedazzled daily with a proliferation of various offers.Whom right now has the money to invest in new property projects as an investment or a form of a life retirement plan, i can bet you that both government workers and private sector employees are already knowledgeable about various house offers and are even opting for much cheaper housing opportunities in places like ikorodu. One of the richest people to reach out to who may be interested in property investment are Nigerians and Foreigners in Diaspora.What marketing strategy can you adopt to win their confidence and position yourselves as a property adviser to a Nigerian in diaspora.Remember Nigerians in diaspora remit over 5 billion dollars back home to their loved ones and families, so this is not even direct foreign back investments.

Right now the real estate industry is suffering a down turn because of the buhari regime,we are witnessing a low sales turn out because of the low incidence and prevalence of money laundering,real estate was a safe haven for people who looted government funds.

You must have a genuine and affordable mortgage solution in place

If you do not have an active social media presence online showcasing your expertise on real estate issues, then you are not making yourself an authority on real estate.I cannot possibly reveal all the secrets here though, but if you want a one on one consultation chat with me on whatsapp here : click the link to chat with me on whatsapp : https://joo.gl/RC0Xd
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 11:59am On Aug 08, 2019
WhatsApp Telemarketing for Real Estate

Get Real Estate clients and Customers and increase Sales effortlessly with WhatsApp Telemarketing. Whatsapp Telemarketing is the process of advertising and selling a product or a service over whatsapp to a specific database leads. What makes it mainly effective is that the sales person can communicate directly to the targeted customers and consumers hence creating a solid foundation for an effective relationship with customers and consumers.

One of the advantages of telemarketing is that it provides a way for you to easily connect with prospective customers. It allows you to answer any questions or concerns people might have about your service or product. You can reach more customers over on your whatsapp more easily than in person or by going door-to-door. Telemarketing allows you to sell from a distance and expand your sales territory. You could potentially reach people on a national and global scale instead of just locally.

Telemarketing to us is cheaper and more personal than running official social media ads on twitter,youtube etc, print ads or even influencer marketing.

As a real estate practioner there are some strategies you can embark upon to effectively communicate with business owners and pitch real estate solutions and concepts to them. You might not make a sale during the first interaction but you can establish a connection and channel to constantly communicate offers and valuable information that would subconsciously affect your potential client to rely on you for anything related to real estate. You can then sell anything real estate related including interior decor.

Signup for our telemarketing WhatsApp Training .if you are interested in our one on one whatsapp telemarketing training. Simply send us a message on

For our Whatsapp Telemarketing training ,we would show you strategies you can adopt on whatsapp to lure customers, and catch the attention of prospective clients,plus we would show you how to get business leads within or outside your area. Simply send us a message on whatsapp on if you are interested in starting the Whatsapp Telemarketing Training.

Is this Training Free: No its not you are only going to pay a small token fee.

Online Training provided by MeteoraTech

www.instagram.com/meteoratec
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2019
Group buying as a powerful marketing strategy to increase sales.

Group buying is another way of saying "making a purchase to get a group discount." The idea is that the more people that are involved in the purchase, the lower the overall price is for each of them. As a business owner you can offer group discounts to encourage more customers to buy your products or services; as an entrepreneur you benefit from the uptick in revenue, while the customers and the other members of the group benefit by saving money. This marketing strategy compels the customers to invite their friends and family to participate in the group buying opportunity. You can offer group buying opportunities at ridiculously low prices.

A typical example are food group buying platforms like sharing of cow or goat,where buyers can aggregate themselves into a group and buy a whole cow and get more value in terms of quantity and affordability.

Due to the dire nature of the economy, a lot of people will rush to patronise any group buying scheme because they would be able to spend less as opposed to spending higher.

If you sell clothes or food items or you sell real estate or you sell any kind of product or services really, we can help you develop a group selling business model from the marketing content and pitch and terms of service. We can also help you advertise your group buying strategy online to reach more potential clients. Included in the group buying marketing pitch is a powerful call to action to compel potential customers to recruit their friends and colleagues and organise themselves to participate.

Talk to us today and let us develop a group buying business model for you.

if you want a one on one consultation chat with me on whatsapp here : click the link to chat with me on whatsapp : https://joo.gl/RC0Xd
Meteora Technology

www.facebook.com/meteoratech
www.instagram.com/meteoratec
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 7:14am On Aug 12, 2019
Post your business model
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 11:37am On Aug 12, 2019
Post your business model for free evaluation
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 7:35am On Aug 13, 2019
Please im a fashion disigner, im from akwa ibom, please can you advice me on how to grow it proffessional and get more clients, please only on facebook, tanks

The best way to sell fashion,especially when your business model is highly proliferated,is try AND make unique friends on social media and influence them long term, the whole idea is not to keep on advertising fashion only, you can attempt to talk about other things related to entertainment like instablog or linda ikeji.

I cannot possibly reveal all the marketing secrets here though, but if you want a one on one consultation chat with me on whatsapp here : click the link to chat with me on whatsapp : https://joo.gl/RC0Xd
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 1:22pm On Aug 13, 2019
Free marketing advice for you
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 8:14am On Aug 14, 2019
Marketing strategy solutions for your business
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 10:12am On Aug 17, 2019
Drop your business model for free advice
Re: Free Marketing Advice For Business Owners,drop Your Business Model by 9jawear(m): 10:38am On Aug 18, 2019
Drop your business model for a free marketing evaluation

(1) (Reply)

Need Help Please!! / We Care About The Health Of Your Automobile At B-AUTOMOBILE / Our Software Removes The Risk In Forex Trading, Leaves You With Profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.