Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,320 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:27 PM

What Is Your View About Life And Your Existence On Earth? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Your View About Life And Your Existence On Earth? (3706 Views)

What Is The Brutal Truth About Life After Marriage? / Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? / "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your View About Life And Your Existence On Earth? by AngelicBeing: 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2019
stupidity:
are you saying we are our forefathers and still the future yet unborn? grin
grin

Re: What Is Your View About Life And Your Existence On Earth? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2019
oweniwe:

Honestly, I'm finding it hard grasping that part of Naggars post. Can you expatiate, please?

How can 6 August 1982 be the same as 6 August 2019? undecided
Things have changed... Lekki, Abuja, Dubai for example are not the same state they were in 1982. A lot of things have changed/advanced ... People have died, people have been born, people have grown older... Population has increased.

So how can things still be the same?
lol. So you don’t know all days are the same? Everything on earth changes, but day and night is like a loop. It doesn’t age nor advance. It’s like always on repeat for years. That’s what the guy you quoted meant
Re: What Is Your View About Life And Your Existence On Earth? by oweniwe(m): 9:23am On Aug 11, 2019
stupidity:
lol. So you don’t know all days are the same? Everything on earth changes, but day and night is like a loop. It doesn’t age nor advance. It’s like always on repeat for years. That’s what the guy you quoted meant

You are getting my point.

Between a container and what is inside it, which is more important?

Days and nights will always come, right.... but the things in it will always change over time. Conditions change, advancements/regressions happen... that's really the focus of life ... You either advance or regress... No middle point or sitting on the fence cos advancing people will still leave you behind and that's still regression.

. That's the primary focus of people in life

Days and nights will always come, but places and people will change
Re: What Is Your View About Life And Your Existence On Earth? by knowyaself2(m): 8:37pm On Aug 12, 2019
stupidity:
you post still kind makes a lot of sense. It’s all missed up mehn. I don’t know what to believe any more or expect anymore.

Meditate everyday , do some yoga, and study voraciously. Go to joyofsatan.com and read everything there. even if you don't believe in Satan, the insights there are priceless. Good luck!
Re: What Is Your View About Life And Your Existence On Earth? by descartes400: 1:30pm On Aug 18, 2019
stupidity:
are you saying we are our forefathers and still the future yet unborn? grin

I couldn't help but chuckle at the above.
Re: What Is Your View About Life And Your Existence On Earth? by oweniwe(m): 9:32pm On Sep 02, 2019
descartes400:

I couldn't help but chuckle at the above.

Is highly improbable.

Mainly because i assume reincarnating souls have choice on where they want to be born. If they lived in an unfavorable environment before dying, i don't think they'll want to be born there again.
Re: What Is Your View About Life And Your Existence On Earth? by FAVOUR69: 7:55am On Sep 03, 2019
I am only 22years old but this is my knowledge about what I think about life for the short time I have stayed

Born into a Christian family by very devoted parents and also made to believe in God and the Bible but as time goes on and I started to socialize and also education and logic then I started having doubts about the Bible as to why certain things are happening like (war,crisis,hunger,jealousy,hate and pain) and all this gave birth to the taught that if God was the one that created the world in the beginning and it was perfect like the Bible says then why don't he correct all the wrong and bring balance to this world instead of promising us heaven. I believe that there is God but I also believe that this world is like a program game where people are bone just to die at the end

So I came up with my own logic about life and they are one there is God but not really sure about heaven and hell, we are born to live,suffer,enjoy and a story to remember after death so my motto is DO WHAT IS RIGHT AND WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY AND DIE HAPPY WITH NO REGRETS

first time commenting on nairaland grin grin
Re: What Is Your View About Life And Your Existence On Earth? by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 03, 2019
FAVOUR69:
I am only 22years old but this is my knowledge about what I think about life for the short time I have stayed

Born into a Christian family by very devoted parents and also made to believe in God and the Bible but as time goes on and I started to socialize and also education and logic then I started having doubts about the Bible as to why certain things are happening like (war,crisis,hunger,jealousy,hate and pain) and all this gave birth to the taught that if God was the one that created the world in the beginning and it was perfect like the Bible says then why don't he correct all the wrong and bring balance to this world instead of promising us heaven. I believe that there is God but I also believe that this world is like a program game where people are bone just to die at the end

So I came up with my own logic about life and they are one there is God but not really sure about heaven and hell, we are born to live,suffer,enjoy and a story to remember after death so my motto is DO WHAT IS RIGHT AND WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY AND DIE HAPPY WITH NO REGRETS

first time commenting on nairaland grin grin
grin thanks for contributing to the thread. We share same ideology. I believe there’s a supreme power, but for him not to intervene when the good doers are been killed and taken advantage of speaks volume. Also religion is man made. No one should correct me on this.

Take this for example, when you take time to read your Bible you see great men that God used for different purposes. Both spiritual and physical course. But why haven’t such occurrence happened since then?

One man divided a whole sea grin for people to pass, as instructed by God. Another man used one single stone to kill giant. Why did all this special occurrence happened only in the Bible?

Please note, I’m a Christian, but I nor carry church for head. I pray to God every morning, before hitting the road and bedtime because I know there’s a supreme being. But heaven and hell? That one Na to position your reasoning so you live according to the scriptures and be a good doer.

I created a thread on why all those occurrences happened only in the Bible I think way back 2015 or thereabout but you know nairalanders Na. They saw my moniker and taunted me instead grin
Re: What Is Your View About Life And Your Existence On Earth? by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 03, 2019
oweniwe:

Is highly improbable.

Mainly because i assume reincarnating souls have choice on where they want to be born. If they lived in an unfavorable environment before dying, i don't think they'll want to be born there again.
before my great grandma died. She on several occasions told she was going to reincarnate in my uncles house as a male and never a female. She on several occasion told us when she reincarnate there she will be so brilliant and stand out in the family.

Guess what? A boy child was born in that family. He grew up so brilliant that when he comes home from school with assignments and you try to help him out with the assignments most especially maths he’ll burst into tears and leave that assignments for you. Don’t even near him when he’s working his assignments. grin
Re: What Is Your View About Life And Your Existence On Earth? by oweniwe(m): 9:27am On Sep 03, 2019
stupidity:
before my great grandma died. She on several occasions told she was going to reincarnate in my uncles house as a male and never a female. She on several occasion told us when she reincarnate there she will be so brilliant and stand out in the family.

Guess what? A boy child was born in that family. He grew up so brilliant that when he comes home from school with assignments and you try to help him out with the assignments most especially maths he’ll burst into tears and leave that assignments for you. Don’t even near him when he’s working his assignments. grin

Anyone who lived and die in Nigeria ..... and chooses to return to Nigeria is very stewpid undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is Your View About Life And Your Existence On Earth? by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 03, 2019
oweniwe:

Anyone who lived and die in Nigeria ..... and chooses to return to Nigeria is very stewpid undecided
naaah, this happened in the 90s grin
Re: What Is Your View About Life And Your Existence On Earth? by FAVOUR69: 12:47pm On Sep 04, 2019
Some I just want to put out is that 90%of 100 good men and women live the most terrible life than nor religious people.

My dad and my mom was one of the most dedicated Christian I have seen in this life and not a wannabe because his way of life was an exemplary life which I learnt about to good and bad morals of life but when he died,his death brought about many doubts because that was when God was suppose to intervene because at my dad death bed, he was told to do ritual by his brother n kinsmen which he bluntly refuse till his death.

The only thing I can say is my dad died a happy man but a broke man and someone who didn't live is best life and it makes me wonder why God that never show him MERCY for his struggles n dedication because he was very hardworking(farming,medical practitional).

Like i said earlier live live the best way you can because you are unsure about after death...... LOVE ALL
Re: What Is Your View About Life And Your Existence On Earth? by FreeMejoor1(m): 1:35pm On Sep 04, 2019
FAVOUR69:
Some I just want to put out is that 90%of 100 good men and women live the most terrible life than nor religious people.

My dad and my mom was one of the most dedicated Christian I have seen in this life and not a wannabe because his way of life was an exemplary life which I learnt about to good and bad morals of life but when he died,his death brought about many doubts because that was when God was suppose to intervene because at my dad death bed, he was told to do ritual by his brother n kinsmen which he bluntly refuse till his death.

The only thing I can say is my dad died a happy man but a broke man and someone who didn't live is best life and it makes me wonder why God that never show him MERCY for his struggles n dedication because he was very hardworking(farming,medical practitional).

Like i said earlier live live the best way you can because you are unsure about after death...... LOVE ALL
believe me your dad got a better reward in heaven than what is on earth...do you best to live a good life and shun earthly adventures it only draws us closer to sins everyday..remember good people die early while the wicked ones live long cause God is patiently waiting for them to repent..God needed your dad back in heaven and you cant question is reasons..
Re: What Is Your View About Life And Your Existence On Earth? by FAVOUR69: 5:05pm On Sep 04, 2019
FreeMejoor1:
believe me your dad got a better reward in heaven than what is on earth...do you best to live a good life and shun earthly adventures it only draws us closer to sins everyday..remember good people die early while the wicked ones live long cause God is patiently waiting for them to repent..God needed your dad back in heaven and you cant question is reasons..

Like I said,I believe there is a supreme(God) being but think heaven and hell is just a fairy tale to model the lifestyle of individuals...... Just enjoy your life and be happy because you don't know what happens after death except what we have been made to believe
Re: What Is Your View About Life And Your Existence On Earth? by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 11, 2020
Tumbulum:
You just made me sad Mr op.
Very sad, how has life been since then?
Re: What Is Your View About Life And Your Existence On Earth? by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 11, 2020
shocked you just twisted my brain. I had a long day at work. Make I eat then rest for two hours and read again. I can’t believe your trying to say BUHARI is paying a karmic debt and he’s making almost 180 people pay with him?
I tell you bros, more than a year later him never pay finish.
Re: What Is Your View About Life And Your Existence On Earth? by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 11, 2020
IamPlato:
I Mean The Pretty Girls You Know. Many Of Them Are A Slow Down To Progress In life. I Have Had Experiences; as At January This Year I Had Three Girlfriends but I Got To Discover They Were Part Of The reason I Couldnt Do Much Useful things In My Life but When I Cut Them Out Iwas Shocked To See My Life Become Better, I Changed My Girls, i Know Have A Friend Gladys she Has Been A Blessing To Me bro

If God Permits I Will Marry Her I Swear, she Knows How To Push Me Up and Pull Me Down.

So Be Careful Bro or some Ladies Will Become Retrogression in Your Life
True, yes life is mysterious but looking at what you wrote up there one can't deny that you are very correct.

People will be having problems in their life and they couldn't figure out the little details that lead to that and quickly make adjustments but just let everything be just because you want to be nice. You won't grow.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women That Allow Their Husband Beg For Sex!!! / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures In Epic Igbo Attire. / Make Your House A Home With Gtcreations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.