Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games (43541 Views)

Joshua Agboola: 10-year-old Nigerian Programmer Who Has Developed Games And App / Meet Basil Okpara, The 9-year-old Nigerian Programmer Who's Built Over 30 Games / Chatme, A Chat Messenger Application Develop By Nigerian Programmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 07, 2019
Mortiple:

You can twist and misinterpret my post, for all I care.

Also, your attempt to whip up sentiment in your favour is childish. What has my remark got to do with "political correctness" and "complex challenge"... you iediot?

I am shell shocked that the one who claim to "live in Ohio" where ethnocentrism, tribalism and racism is totally discouraged is here supporting the same. I am not in doubt that you are one of those embarrassing Nigeria and Africa over there.

FYI, I do not only speak Igbo fluently, I write same too. Needless to add that I am a community leader who occupy various leadership positions in my town union, village meeting, clan and kindred meetings, Obviously, I am not your type.

Since you want to take a bullet for another... May the combined force of Agwu and Amadioha visit you!!!

Oga go and have seat pls.

1 Like

Re: Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games by nnokwa042(m): 9:47am On Aug 07, 2019
Mortiple:
I HATE to see comments like this.

It might interest you to know that Basic is more YORUBA, HAUSA or BINI than Igbo just like other Igbo kids born and raised outside the shores of Igbo land who cannot even understand Igbo language not to talk of Igbo culture.

BTW, abum nwafor Igbo.
if tribal killings start like that of 1967 and hausa or yoruba people catch an igbo person will they care if you speak igbo or not so long emeka is your name,so wether he speaks igbo or not his an igbo boy when he start looking for job in Lagos state owned goverment office they won't give him they will ask him to go east that's it,

2 Likes

Re: Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games by pelkad1290(m): 9:47am On Aug 07, 2019
Wish all the funds channel into funding bbn, agege dance challenge and some other unnecessary stuffs could be used to encourage young talents and developed them...

What do I know
Education seems almost worthless if you don't have money in this part..

Although everything no be book but there's no motivation for those that are even passionate
We come turn laslas we go dey Aiit gang
Re: Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games by lexy2014: 9:48am On Aug 07, 2019
Kingosytex:

How?

Are these ur words?:

"Basil Okpara? Isn't that an Igbo name? Igbo Amaka!!"
Re: Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games by Oseviomo: 9:48am On Aug 07, 2019
Is this real?
Re: Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 07, 2019
ceejee:

if the state "is he not Igbo?Igbo Amaka " made you to vomit that dumb statement that the guy is more of yoruba than igbo bcoz he stays in Lagos Nigeria, it shogroupws u have a complex problem. the statement on its own did not attack any ethnic group it rather extolled the programmer's ethnic group. it that what u call bigotry? if indeed ur a community leader then it must be a community of fools. As for ur amadioha and agwu , I live above those powerless things. Nitwit. less I forget, what is the name of ur community?

Still right.
Thank you.
Re: Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games by philip0906(m): 9:49am On Aug 07, 2019
A young boy is making a headway with his life doesn't even tie his bright and burgeoning future around tribe or ethnicity, but dimwits who don't even know anything about the feat, do not even understand what programming means or are not in anyway associated with his success, are engaged in online ethnic and tribal warfare over a boy they can all give birth to...sickos

1 Like

Re: Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games by Ekealterego: 9:49am On Aug 07, 2019
Starlight10:
Please stop this Igbo Amaka and Yoruba Amaka comments. One Nigeria. Nairaland should do something about it.
Why should they stop it? What stops the others from praising theirs?
If an American says "God bless America" does that mean others are cursed?
The phrase "igbo Amaka" is older than Nigeria as a country and they wear it as a badge.. If you don't like it, develop your own phrase.
Re: Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games by Kingosytex(m): 9:50am On Aug 07, 2019
lexy2014:

Are these ur words?: "Basil Okpara? Isn't that an Igbo name? Igbo Amaka!!"
Yes, they are.
Re: Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 07, 2019
johnmartus:
You should be ashamed of yourself There's nothing to be proud of being igbo . Many of friends don't want to be address as igbo

Go to job section.

1 Like

Re: Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games by Nwaedeinya(m): 9:50am On Aug 07, 2019
good
Re: Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games by Viktorino: 9:52am On Aug 07, 2019
okay
Re: Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games by Colewold: 9:52am On Aug 07, 2019
Top Selling Mobile Phone, PrIce and Where To Buy
https://www.nairaland.com/5345175/top-selling-mobile-phones#81012085
Re: Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 07, 2019
Ekealterego:

Why should they stop it? What stops the others from praising theirs?
If an American says "God bless America" does that mean others are cursed?
The phrase "igbo Amaka" is older than Nigeria as a country and they wear it as a badge.. If you don't like it, develop your own phrase.
you just shot yourself in the leg. God bless America. This Should be Nigeria Amaka on a forum not exclusive to one tribe. Please promote unity for the sake of our future generation. Thank you.
Re: Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games by Mutemenot(m): 10:01am On Aug 07, 2019
Kingosytex:
This boy is the real celebrity unlike those BBN hoeloshos who fvck their way to the celebrity status.

Basil Okpara? Isn't that an Igbo name? Igbo Amaka!!

Nwanne umuigbo di egwu.
Re: Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games by Defenderalert(m): 10:01am On Aug 07, 2019
God bless this boy and his parents for doing him great service.

This is a 9 year old boy with brains. 60 year old Ubunja wasted the days of his youth sitting by a computer, wasting away ,typing GAY trash. Insulting women and praying for the day his miseduGAYshiit will turn us all gay. Broke ass niggar.You should spit on your parents for failing on you and shoot yourself for being too stupid to correct their failure when you turned an adult. Broke Ubunja Cougar hunter dies broke,lonely and depressed. grin
Re: Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games by Wiseny76: 10:02am On Aug 07, 2019
Re: Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games by Kingosytex(m): 10:04am On Aug 07, 2019
Mutemenot:
Nwanne umuigbo di egwu.
Nna gi muziri gi amuzi.
Igbo Kwenu! Kwenu! Kwezuenu Oooo!
Re: Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games by PapaAdanna: 10:07am On Aug 07, 2019
They will not aware this lad 60million and a celebrity status on a platter

But tomorrow someone like useless TACHA might eventually win the money and become celebrity... Just like that.

Naija and misplaced priorities are inseparable!
Re: Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games by Ikem11(m): 10:07am On Aug 07, 2019
Starlight10:
Please stop this Igbo Amaka and Yoruba Amaka comments. One Nigeria. Nairaland should do something about it.

But the truth is that IGBO AMAKA!

2 Likes

Re: Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games by mykelkay: 10:07am On Aug 07, 2019
I dont understand the strife between Igbo's and Yoruba's, what are we quarrelling about, i still find it difficult to understand, is not land, is not position, we only want to prove ourselves more superior to the other, its not a must we should we should live together as one Nigeria, if majority want SEPARATION then its should be granted,..
but the hatred of thing we are developing towards one another in this generation, if it continues like this, then it will become something beyond control in the nearest future...(Enmity) a great war without any reasonable cause or reason but due to our accumulated rivalry act...

Biko
Ejó
Please
Re: Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games by Rubicon67(m): 10:09am On Aug 07, 2019
Hintona:

it's either you are gullible or you are a hypocritical tribalist

Thank you for your choice words. I will not trade words with you for obvious reasons and also because i do not know where they stem from. However, If you think appreciating an individual's progressive and detribalised mindset is gullible and hypocritical, I faint for your case.

Peace out.
Re: Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 07, 2019
Ikem11:

But the truth is that IGBO AMAKA!
Nigeria Amaka. When Igbo does bad things we dont see that. Yes Igbo and any other tribe Amaka. Please lets cultivate a culture of unity and patrotism.
Re: Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games by Psoul(m): 10:10am On Aug 07, 2019
Mortiple:
I HATE to see comments like this.

It might interest you to know that Basic is more YORUBA, HAUSA or BINI than Igbo just like other Igbo kids born and raised outside the shores of Igbo land who cannot even understand Igbo language not to talk of Igbo culture.

BTW, abum nwafor Igbo.

Go and sit down.
If the boy was born and brought up in Yoruba land and eventually was caught in a bad act, you will never tend to claim that he is a Nigerian. You would have pointed out that he is an IPOB, Igbo, developer and all the nonsense names that can come to ur head.

Please you not an Igbo man stop claiming that. That u can write 2 words in Igbo does not qualify u to be.
Re: Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games by lexy2014: 10:10am On Aug 07, 2019
Kingosytex:

Yes, they are.

I believe that answers ur question
Re: Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games by Deepfeel(m): 10:11am On Aug 07, 2019
johnmartus:
You should be ashamed of yourself There's nothing to be proud of being igbo . Many of friends don't want to be address as igbo
Is there something to be proud of being Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games by majamajic(m): 10:11am On Aug 07, 2019
Mortiple:

You can twist and misinterpret my post, for all I care.

Also, your attempt to whip up sentiment in your favour is childish. What has my remark got to do with "political correctness" and "complex challenge"... you iediot?

I am shell shocked that the one who claim to "live in Ohio" where ethnocentrism, tribalism and racism is totally discouraged is here supporting the same. I am not in doubt that you are one of those embarrassing Nigeria and Africa over there.

FYI, I do not only speak Igbo fluently, I write same too. Needless to add that I am a community leader who occupy various leadership positions in my town union, village meeting, clan and kindred meetings, Obviously, I am not your type.

Since you want to take a bullet for another... May the combined force of Agwu and Amadioha visit you!!!

shut up sir !!!

1 Like

Re: Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games by Kingosytex(m): 10:16am On Aug 07, 2019
lexy2014:

I believe that answers ur question
I mean no harm.
Re: Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games by Angelfrost(m): 10:20am On Aug 07, 2019
lexy2014:

U guys have left d core of d story to b chasing after primordial ethnic sentiments

That's what they enjoy.... It's so sad. And the worst part is that most of them have seen the 4 walls of a tertiary institution...

Little wonder an old politician said they will remain in power cos our youths are far from ready to lead this nation.
Re: Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games by koyyess: 10:24am On Aug 07, 2019
"Out of annoyance, I said to him, 'you are always playing games, can't you think about building your own games so others can play yours too?'. I was angry when I said it, and I did not know he took it seriously," he added.

That was a close shave. Thank goodness his power of creativity moved him to do something positive with this annoying statement made by his dad.

He had better not school in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Laptops & Desktop Computers For Programmers?? / Nigerians To Represent Africa At The Hacker Olympics / How Many Clients Have You Gotten From Your Web Development Ad On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.