Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games - Programming (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games (43537 Views)

Joshua Agboola: 10-year-old Nigerian Programmer Who Has Developed Games And App / Meet Basil Okpara, The 9-year-old Nigerian Programmer Who's Built Over 30 Games / Chatme, A Chat Messenger Application Develop By Nigerian Programmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games by emmanuelpopson(m): 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2019
reason why I left naira land for a while ..from the first page to this last one.its all ethnocentric division and tribal cards.. when will we grow up and eschew this nonsense. the seed of division here is non match for any where else.. I think there are many other tribes on here but only the Igbo and Yoruba throw this banter at themselves. if we aren't united as this..what will our children think and act on later on when they are our ages.. I just dislike all this rubbish going on here. we are not animals... animals are even united..

1 Like

Re: Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games by Galapagous(m): 2:11pm On Aug 07, 2019
EkunKekere:
cool

Meanwhile his abo-ki agemates are busy rummaging through dustbins for food and begging for 10 Naira change.
meanwhile his uncles are busy painting the country black, a job they are generally known for. I just hope greed won't enter his brain and consider drug a better option.
Re: Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games by johnmartus(m): 2:19pm On Aug 07, 2019
undecided speak for yourself.
BULLIONVAN4:
Oga! shut up, i said shut up you bloody liar and a mod.a.f¤ker! oh you are trying to say they want to be addressed yoruba or housa. nah! take am easy with the lies nah. let the igbos catch you in this abormination you just spew out of your mouth.
Re: Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games by johnmartus(m): 2:19pm On Aug 07, 2019
Yes our heritage .
Deepfeel:

Is there something to be proud of being Yoruba?
Re: Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games by EkunKekere: 2:21pm On Aug 07, 2019
Northern governors spend more on education? What kind of expired "kunu" is this one drinking?
Is it the rich kids of corrupt abo-ki politicians and beneficiaries of quota system like Dan-GOATey you are using as a yardstick?
At least you're proof that ignorance and single digit IQ doesn't only exist in the North.

[img]https://images./4p2kqT8yu2qd3hDqJqIT4O.jpg[/img]

Smartwave:
nobody is saying, situation like this doesn't exist. But generalising it, on all the northerner is purely wrong.

When you visit Northern part of the country, you will see how, the rich kids look like.

As they have millions out of school, likewise their school is over populated.

And northern Governors spent on education both local and foreign than there southern counterpart.

Imaging ###### State Institutions are CHEAPER than federal school in the North ::::::::---- ( quote me ). And not like that in the south.

Most of us don't even travel out of our village, taught that all northerners are shoemakers and tomatoes sellers.

And the same northerners had succeeded, holding grip of power for years and still counting.

My point is stop generalizing in the name of what you read on paper because one Governor need World Bank loan, just like Gombe state Governor just got billions of dollars world Bank loan to fight hunger. :::--- who is deceiving who?

All these, are just northern tactics of reaping south off.

Re: Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games by EkunKekere: 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2019
The point is, if his uncles are so unscrupulous, why is it so hard to simply allow them to form their own country where they can inflict their evil upon themselves?

Galapagous:

meanwhile his uncles are busy painting the country black, a job they are generally known for. I just hope greed won't enter his brain and consider drug a better option.

1 Like

Re: Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games by Deepfeel(m): 2:31pm On Aug 07, 2019
johnmartus:
Yes our heritage .
So igbo's got no heritage?
Re: Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games by Dididrumz(m): 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2019
Simple post about a yound boys' intelligence Some people have turned it into a tribalistic typing war. Then una go dey blame government for all our problems when our youths can't act as one Nigerians....
Re: Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 07, 2019
Mortiple:
I HATE to see comments like this.

It might interest you to know that Basic is more YORUBA, HAUSA or BINI than Igbo just like other Igbo kids born and raised outside the shores of Igbo land who cannot even understand Igbo language not to talk of Igbo culture.

BTW, abum nwafor Igbo.

If you had any sense in your cranium, you won't make silly comments like this. When people like Nigerians see Igbos in crime, they are quick to tag them Igbos but when its a good thing they tag them Nigerians abi?

Just like an Efulefu like you is here defending your crass hopeless stupidity! So you think those shouting Igbo amaka don't know what we are doing? When they tarnish Igbo image on Nairaland based on few criminals among us, where is your dumb, stuppid mouth to correct them? Onye iberibe.

Elder man wey mumu!! Take a look and see what one of them already said about a boy you are saying he is more of Yoruba or Bini! It might interest you to know that the person that made this comment below is either Yoruba or Bini!! You now see why we fight for this kids? Oluku man.

Galapagous:

2 Likes

Re: Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games by Ekealterego: 2:42pm On Aug 07, 2019
Starlight10:
you just shot yourself in the leg. God bless America. This Should be Nigeria Amaka on a forum not exclusive to one tribe. Please promote unity for the sake of our future generation. Thank you.
There is nothing like shooting onself in the foot... I knew you were fall right into the trap without understanding the bigger logic.. We can as well say Africa or World Amaka, instead of NIgeria Amaka so we don't make other African countries feel insecure
The logic I defined is that, you don't have to feel insecured about people using such phrases....

An igbo man is an igbo man first before the artificial entity called "Nigeria".....that is just how it is..

2 Likes

Re: Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games by sayisayi(m): 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2019

An igbo man is an igbo man first before the artificial entity called "Nigeria".....that is just how it is.. [/quote]

Na so it..Nigeria is a temporary construct like a tent. When new winds blow, we know what will happen.
Re: Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games by Kakamorufu(m): 3:22pm On Aug 07, 2019
game shaker lomo
grin
Re: Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games by BULLIONVAN4(m): 3:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
johnmartus:
undecided speak for yourself.
No Igbo Man, I repeat No Igbo Man man would deny his Igbo id. not in this life except for the igbo man(weed man) who would not like to be addressed as igbo man(notice the difference "Igbo" vs "igbo"wink. it's just like saying that a Yoruba Man not wanting to be addressed as a Yoruba Man.
Re: Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games by waynejesus: 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2019
Kingosytex:
This boy is the real celebrity unlike those BBN hoeloshos who fvck their way to the celebrity status.

Basil Okpara? Isn't that an Igbo name? Igbo Amaka!!

Stay nairaland they shout igbo Amaka don't go and raise your own children aboki
Re: Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games by JeffreyLiaison(m): 3:38pm On Aug 07, 2019
When I saw 30 games I was like oh my God small boy doing 30 and it is only 2 I have done.
But when I saw scratch, I was like, no wonder
Re: Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games by Formularcr7: 4:19pm On Aug 07, 2019
EkunKekere:
cool

Meanwhile his abo-ki agemates are busy rummaging through dustbins for food and begging for 10 Naira change.
that's privilege.
Re: Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games by wizod(m): 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
timecapsule:
IGBO AMAKA.
Am proud of my tribe. Let other show their own.

But if my remark pains you, there is TRANSFOMER close to you to hug.

The bright of the sun cannot be hidden
nwannaa, igbo bu ndi ana asopuru. Onye iwe na ewe, ga akpo isi ya na ala
Re: Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games by JJOF(m): 5:18pm On Aug 07, 2019
vedaxcool:
Okpara has made us proud, imagine the millions wasted on the hoe show BBN is spent on the numerous talents in this country?
FYI, hoeloshoism is also a talent.
Re: Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games by vedaxcool(m): 6:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
JJOF:

FYI, hoeloshoism is also a talent.

Not a "talent" your daughter or anyone's daughter or sons for that matter will be proud of.
We should promote talents that would solve our challenges not moral decadence that has no place in our society.
Re: Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games by hify9935(f): 7:44pm On Aug 07, 2019
Daviddson:
I can see somebody above with a low self-esteem shouting "amaka". Disgusting. I wonder what this kind of comment brings into their pocket, and that also goes to the yorubas that shout "Yoruba akamu" grin.
Can we just praise this young lad without connecting his intelligence to tribe, because Efik, Igala, Edo, Hausa children are doing similar things too.
igbo amaka grin
Daviddson:
I can see somebody above with a low self-esteem shouting "amaka". Disgusting. I wonder what this kind of comment brings into their pocket, and that also goes to the yorubas that shout "Yoruba akamu" grin.
Can we just praise this young lad without connecting his intelligence to tribe, because Efik, Igala, Edo, Hausa children are doing similar things too.
igbo amaka
Re: Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games by Mystic2019: 10:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
Inspiring.
Re: Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games by JJOF(m): 12:59am On Aug 09, 2019
vedaxcool:

Not a "talent" your daughter or anyone's daughter or sons for that matter will be proud of.
We should promote talents that would solve our challenges not moral decadence that has no place in our society.
Dude, I was kidding
Re: Basil Okpara Jr, Biography, Age, Nigerian Programmer Who Built 30 Mobile Games by mechanics(m): 10:29pm On Aug 09, 2019
He has talent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Laptops & Desktop Computers For Programmers?? / Nigerians To Represent Africa At The Hacker Olympics / How Many Clients Have You Gotten From Your Web Development Ad On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.