Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria (19117 Views)

Cost Of Rent In Akwa Ibom State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng / Cost Of Rent Around Abuja|Co-tenant / Cost Of Rent Around Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by CotenantNIG: 3:40pm On Aug 06, 2019
Cost Of Rent in Ekiti State Nigeria

I really like ekiti because of the hills surrounding it

Ado-Ekiti is known as the capital city of Ekiti state, Nigeria, The city is located in south west Nigeria The people of Ado Ekiti are mainly of the Ekiti sub-ethnic group of the Yoruba
Ado-Ekiti City has a State owned University - the University of Ado Ekiti now Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti, a privately owned University - the Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti, a Polytechnic - the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti, two local television and radio stations, - NTA Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State Television (BSES), Radio Ekiti, Progress FM Ado Ekiti

Tremendous development took place in the cultivation of economic crops, cultivation and collection of forest products such as kolanut (cola acuminata, Obi abata and cola nitida, gbanja) and oil palm produce, commerce and trade, Much of the impetus of all these came initially from Mr. Isaac Itamuboni (later Babamuboni) and a number of early Christians from Lagos, Abeokuta and Ibadan

These men introduced the cultivation of cocoa, maize, brown cocoyam etc to Ekiti. Wage earning labourers from parts of Ekiti who went to work in Ondo, Ijebu and Ife boosted the cultivation of these economic trees.

We are using 2 bedroom apartments to write this

Ikere

The average price of flats for rent is ₦80,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦130,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦30,000 per year

NTA

The average price of flats for rent is ₦150,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦250,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦70,000 per year

Ajebandele quarters

The average price of flats for rent is ₦100,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦200,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦80,000 per year

Basiri

The average price of flats for rent is ₦120,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦170,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦90,000 per year

Ado Local government area

The average price of flats for rent is ₦170,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦300,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦120,000 per year

Adehun

The average price of flats for rent is ₦200,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦250,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦150,000 per year

Poly Road

The average price of flats for rent is ₦200,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦300,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦150,000 per year

Federal housing Estate

The average price of flats for rent is ₦200,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦250,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦150,000 per year

Olujoda

EKSU School Gate

The average price of flats for rent is

Source

i dont guarantee this are the real price but estimate

Add yours too
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by CotenantNIG: 3:40pm On Aug 06, 2019
Newly Built Lovely State Of The Art Hostel Facility in Yaba suitable for female students and young female working class
https://cotenant.ng/advert/newly-built-lovely-state-of-the-art-hostel-facility-in-yaba/
Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by AmazingELixir: 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
grin
Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by Amuocha: 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
Cost of living in rocks
Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by NOL2dworld(m): 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
Is it affordable to the masses
Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by bravesoul247(m): 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
I tried all networks to browse but I hit rock solid cos they sapped data like water. Until I stumbled upon this airtel Binge Plan. Super sleek and affordable
Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by Citytrend: 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2019
Great piece of information. Planning to reposition myself. The info is coming just when I needed it the most. Thanks Op

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by TwentyOnePilots(m): 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2019
Ekiti on my mind... lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by WIZGUY69(m): 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2019
Fountain of knowledge.
My state..
A force to reckon with in the nearest future.

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by visijo(m): 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2019
If a man is crazy about you, pray he does not get well, if he is getting well, know that another woman is giving him some tablets.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by Sellfish(m): 5:36pm On Aug 06, 2019
It is well

Pls buy my perfectly working lenovo thinkpad x1 carbon laptop... Check my profile for details... Price crashed to 70k...money needed urgently
Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by bbn889: 5:36pm On Aug 06, 2019
Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by Boombaby: 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
I school at Ado and pay 200k for a small two bedroom flat although it is well built. Hass water and tiles.

I seriously doubt your prices
Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by Suspect33(m): 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
of all the states in Nigeria, EKITI?? grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by bjbjbj: 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
My one bedroom in Toronto is $1350 monthly minus hydro.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by OsuMustGo: 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
cheap
Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by Abalado(f): 5:38pm On Aug 06, 2019
This is fake, I live in Ado ekiti GRA and am paying 350k per year for the two bedroom am using, so u didn't put that and most of the analysis here is true sha but not all

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by AmazingELixir: 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2019
CotenantNIG:
Cost Of Rent in Ekiti State Nigeria

I really like ekiti because of the hills surrounding it

Ado-Ekiti is known as the capital city of Ekiti state, Nigeria, The city is located in south west Nigeria The people of Ado Ekiti are mainly of the Ekiti sub-ethnic group of the Yoruba
Ado-Ekiti City has a State owned University - the University of Ado Ekiti now Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti, a privately owned University - the Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti, a Polytechnic - the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti, two local television and radio stations, - NTA Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State Television (BSES), Radio Ekiti, Progress FM Ado Ekiti

Tremendous development took place in the cultivation of economic crops, cultivation and collection of forest products such as kolanut (cola acuminata, Obi abata and cola nitida, gbanja) and oil palm produce, commerce and trade, Much of the impetus of all these came initially from Mr. Isaac Itamuboni (later Babamuboni) and a number of early Christians from Lagos, Abeokuta and Ibadan

These men introduced the cultivation of cocoa, maize, brown cocoyam etc to Ekiti. Wage earning labourers from parts of Ekiti who went to work in Ondo, Ijebu and Ife boosted the cultivation of these economic trees.

We are using 2 bedroom apartments to write this

Ikere

The average price of flats for rent is ₦80,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦130,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦30,000 per year

NTA

The average price of flats for rent is ₦150,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦250,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦70,000 per year

Ajebandele quarters

The average price of flats for rent is ₦100,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦200,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦80,000 per year

Basiri

The average price of flats for rent is ₦120,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦170,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦90,000 per year

Ado Local government area

The average price of flats for rent is ₦170,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦300,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦120,000 per year

Adehun

Poly Road

The average price of flats for rent is ₦200,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦300,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦150,000 per year

Federal housing Estate

Olujoda

EKSU School Gate

The average price of flats for rent is

Source

i dont guarantee this are the real price but estimate

Add yours too
Thanks

Op when you say flat what exactly are you referring to...one bedroom, two bedroom, three bedroom or self contained?

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by raymondedesiri(m): 5:40pm On Aug 06, 2019
Citytrend:
Great piece of information. Planning to reposition myself. The info is coming just when I needed it the most. Thanks Op

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp
can I see a sample?
Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by tigerclaws: 5:42pm On Aug 06, 2019
[s]
OsuMustGo:
cheap
[/s]
Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by boolet: 5:43pm On Aug 06, 2019
cheesy
Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by boolet: 5:43pm On Aug 06, 2019
bjbjbj:
Relax, Ekiti is in Nigeria, Mr showoff

6 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by Sonfethopia: 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2019
bjbjbj:

Wow, u sch there?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2019
@CotenantNIG

Thanks for sharing
Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by Dottore: 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2019
This goes a long way to show that there's very high level of poverty in Ekiti State

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by chloride6: 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2019
Boombaby:
I school at Ado and pay 200k for a small two bedroom flat although it is well built. Hass water and tiles.

I seriously doubt your prices

How is what you are saying at variance with the OP's post?
Re: Cost Of Rent In Ekiti State Nigeria by chloride6: 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2019
AmazingELixir:

Op when you say flat what exactly are you referring to...one bedroom, two bedroom, three bedroom or self contained?

He explicitly said 2 bedroom

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Residential Building Burnt Down By Electric Spark In Benin City (photos) / Affordable Lands For Sell in Lagos / When Last Did You Use Your Dinning Table At Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.