Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest (66383 Views)

"They Must Buy Me A Car" - 19-Year-Old Girl Declares Interest In "Demented" Man / "I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) / Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by Flyingngel(m): 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2019
I am weak.
Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2019
We deal on all phone accessories on wholesale scale.

And sell at discounted prices.

Phone chargers,
Earphones,
USB cables,
iphone connectors,
Bluetooth MP3 devices etc.

Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by Imstrong2(m): 6:24pm On Aug 06, 2019
gudvibz:
wow wow wow, just when you think you've seen it all cheesy
Well at least the guy is been honest and straight forward with what he wants even though it might be insultive and embarrassing to the lady in question cheesy
it's really worth sounding an ambulance on him
Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by dipseacon: 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2019
Let me be straight with my own too. I want us to meet up and sleep. I'm tall and handsome but don't have money
gudvibz:
wow wow wow, just when you think you've seen it all cheesy
Well at least the guy is been honest and straight forward with what he wants even though it might be insultive and embarrassing to the lady in question cheesy
Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by momove4real25(f): 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2019
midolian:
All because of a razor-cut-like opening in between a woman's legs...
u made laugh

2 Likes

Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by Chrisbeks: 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2019
The guy is not interested in love, he just wants sex and that's it

2 Likes

Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by Whatthesugar: 6:26pm On Aug 06, 2019
Wow

Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by uzohrome(m): 6:26pm On Aug 06, 2019
Fresh soapy guy
Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by Maski87: 6:27pm On Aug 06, 2019
Five alive, five alive, soapy, soapy soapy
Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by sylve11: 6:27pm On Aug 06, 2019
midolian:
All because of a razor-cut-like opening in between a woman's legs...

grin cool

1 Like

Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by SEEDORF441(m): 6:27pm On Aug 06, 2019
This life... Every mallam with him own kettle.
Every man with his own problem.
That's his problem.
Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by dannybrasky(m): 6:28pm On Aug 06, 2019
This his alias got me!!

He said he is UNCLE SHIFT PANT grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by Godwin2am(m): 6:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
IN MAKE SOME REAL CASH
Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by meobizy(f): 6:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
...and no picture of the crush? What a fucking piece of fake news.
Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by ALEXANDER51: 6:31pm On Aug 06, 2019
i said it...See the effect of BB9ja

1 Like

Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by slimay(m): 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2019
Local man is tired
Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by baby124: 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2019
I love straight forward men that know what they want and they are not deceptive or shameful. At least you know why they are chasing you. They are better than those cowards lying up and down. LOL. I am sure the girl will accept with this. Beautiful girls are shocked and attracted to bold men. Because most men can’t approach them with such guts.
Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
And My crush is in a far away country cheesy
Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by dejio42(m): 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
Just when I fill bored,this dude just gat me laffin.

Just picture the lady in question,she fit statt to cry for many reasons in that small LETTER
Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by Flowdada(m): 6:38pm On Aug 06, 2019
Nothing man no go see,so Na because of snail wey dey under woman leg this brother dey loose guard
Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by Deepfeel(m): 6:41pm On Aug 06, 2019
Still waiting for the nairaland Vaseline crew members to react cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by Sureguytalk(m): 6:42pm On Aug 06, 2019
grin grin grin grin jeez
Sellfish:
Jamesy Boy has clearly not been masturbating very well grin... If he did, he won't even bother with disturbing her, because he would have impregnated her in absentia 10 times over grin

Bia Nwanna, learn how to masturbate like a true Odogwu angry... Stand with your legs spread a bit apart with her picture in your mind.... Mix a little pears baby oil with imperial leather soap until it foams... Then start massaging your abuna from the base proceeding slowly to the cap of office... Concentrate on the cap more and your orgasm will shake you to your toes like a massive volcanic eruption grin grin... The cum will almost make you faint shocked

It is well

Pls buy my perfectly working lenovo thinkpad x1 carbon laptop... Check my profile for details... Price crashed to 70k...money needed urgently
Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by Chukwurah003: 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2019
One of Nnamdi Kanu’s students

2 Likes

Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by Michelle55: 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Just imagine this imbeside brostitute...such gut?
which one be imbeside You use vex type am or you deliberately chose to disgrace us in the presence of igbe nmadu? cheesy

Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by Adakintroy2: 6:44pm On Aug 06, 2019
Am sure now that he has come out openly he will go on to do great big things. The truth will set you free.

Person senior brother#
Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by BenAndrew: 6:52pm On Aug 06, 2019
WOW, just wow!!!
There is nothing we won't see in this life
Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by yassinattah(m): 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2019
Sellfish:
Jamesy Boy has clearly not been masturbating very well grin... If he did, he won't even bother with disturbing her, because he would have impregnated her in absentia 10 times over grin

Bia Nwanna, learn how to masturbate like a true Odogwu angry... Stand with your legs spread a bit apart with her picture in your mind.... Mix a little pears baby oil with imperial leather soap until it foams... Then start massaging your abuna from the base proceeding slowly to the cap of office... Concentrate on the cap more and your orgasm will shake you to your toes like a massive volcanic eruption grin grin... The cum will almost make you faint shocked

It is well

Pls buy my perfectly working lenovo thinkpad x1 carbon laptop... Check my profile for details... Price crashed to 70k...money needed urgently
funniest guy that ever liveth
looooool
let him go and watch soapy from Naira Marley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by BluntBlunt: 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2019
Stalker

1 Like

Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by Rilwayne001: 6:59pm On Aug 06, 2019
Mad oh grin grin
Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by mastermaestro(m): 7:02pm On Aug 06, 2019
Flowdada:
Nothing man no go see,so Na because of snail wey dey under woman leg this brother dey loose guard

You are awful.

2 Likes

Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 06, 2019
I know a certain Juliet onyeyinchi on Facebook who is a video vixen. hope she is not the one

2 Likes

Re: Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest by rodshafas87(m): 7:13pm On Aug 06, 2019
So, so Story oo, Story every day, week in week out, Every Month & Year....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) / How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.