Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Female Student Dies In The ATBU Bauchi Bridge Collapse (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female Student Dies In The ATBU Bauchi Bridge Collapse (Photos) (51388 Views)

Some Funny Posts I Saw In ATBU Bauchi Aspiring Students Group. / Read The Chilling Whatsapp Status Of ATBU Bauchi Student Moments Before She Died / Bauchi Bridge Collapse: ATBU Sends Students Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Student Dies In The ATBU Bauchi Bridge Collapse (Photos) by Jsst: 6:35pm On Aug 06, 2019
This is sad. The state of collapse of structures and buildings in Nigeria is becoming a worrisome.

ATTENTION!!! GET JOBS IN CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING
Are you an artisan (welder, carpenter, painter, mechanic etc) or professional(Engineer, Architect, Surveyor etc)? Looking for new jobs or clients in Construction, housing, Oil and Gas, and engineering.
Register on KonstructApp, and you will be connected to clients fast. Register Here>>https://blnk.in/XyUQky
Re: Female Student Dies In The ATBU Bauchi Bridge Collapse (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
Sorry for your loss dear. life is so cheap in Nigeria. How much would the local government or the senator representing that area have constructed a better bridge there?
Re: Female Student Dies In The ATBU Bauchi Bridge Collapse (Photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 06, 2019
So sad. Could have been preventable
Re: Female Student Dies In The ATBU Bauchi Bridge Collapse (Photos) by Dex4(m): 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2019
You mean they pass through this bush to and fro hostel? Which kind country be this?

1 Share

Re: Female Student Dies In The ATBU Bauchi Bridge Collapse (Photos) by mixta140: 6:44pm On Aug 06, 2019
God!!!!!So so sad
RIP
Re: Female Student Dies In The ATBU Bauchi Bridge Collapse (Photos) by RealUncleJohn(m): 6:47pm On Aug 06, 2019
Everyday in Nigeria we are faced with 1001 ways to die unnecessary and avoidable deaths. May her soul R. I. P.
Our supposed Leaders should fix the faulty system.
Re: Female Student Dies In The ATBU Bauchi Bridge Collapse (Photos) by descartes400: 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2019
utenwuson:
Rip pretty.... This small bridge collapse can't kill me..... Everyone should learn how to swim... It is very easy and fun to do

The crumbling steel could knock you out cold and drown in that situation.
Re: Female Student Dies In The ATBU Bauchi Bridge Collapse (Photos) by deltateam: 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2019
Wait. How did this happen? None of them could hold on to the iron bridge?

Seems they were swept away by water.
Kai. Such a pretty girl o.
Re: Female Student Dies In The ATBU Bauchi Bridge Collapse (Photos) by DahOriginal(m): 6:58pm On Aug 06, 2019
Zinny25:
rest in peace damsel

I believe the bridge has been giving warning signs before now. it's a pity
it gave every sign students had earliest complained it was repaired barely 24 hours before it collapsed
Re: Female Student Dies In The ATBU Bauchi Bridge Collapse (Photos) by ScotMisile: 6:58pm On Aug 06, 2019
Thank God it wasn't in Imo state, they would have accused Okorocha of sub standard construction.
Re: Female Student Dies In The ATBU Bauchi Bridge Collapse (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 6:58pm On Aug 06, 2019
They need to sue that skol. Those that crappy things look like a bridge? We are ridiculous in this country and we do not pay attention to important issues and details.
Re: Female Student Dies In The ATBU Bauchi Bridge Collapse (Photos) by deltateam: 7:01pm On Aug 06, 2019
utenwuson:
Rip pretty.... This small bridge collapse can't kill me..... Everyone should learn how to swim... It is very easy and fun to do

That is steel. You could hit your head on iron or iron could pierce your brains. Just pray for safety and stop being daft.
Re: Female Student Dies In The ATBU Bauchi Bridge Collapse (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:03pm On Aug 06, 2019
utenwuson:

The girl might even be able to swim and yet be unable to save herself from this disaster.

It's more than learning to swim if one is trapped under debris or is knocked unconscious.

Let's just say it is a very sad occurrence.
Re: Female Student Dies In The ATBU Bauchi Bridge Collapse (Photos) by Eavy(m): 7:13pm On Aug 06, 2019
Na school wey I wan go be that ooh, and that very campus for that matter. Abi may person just kukuma stay for house ni?
Re: Female Student Dies In The ATBU Bauchi Bridge Collapse (Photos) by MrMacinterchi1: 7:21pm On Aug 06, 2019
the bridge was even poorly built.
Re: Female Student Dies In The ATBU Bauchi Bridge Collapse (Photos) by Defenderalert(m): 7:23pm On Aug 06, 2019
Rip baby girl

What a country.
Re: Female Student Dies In The ATBU Bauchi Bridge Collapse (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 7:25pm On Aug 06, 2019
Nigerian thieving leaders are responsible for their death because the money that should be used to build proper bridge is cooling comfortably in their bank accounts. In the voice of Raji Rasaki, may his soul rest in peace, who said, who build this gada(bridge) should a school have gada in school environments? Is it my beautiful country that is cursed or the leaders? Obviously not my Blessed country with Sugar and Honey. May their blood be in the hands of the heartless leaders.
Re: Female Student Dies In The ATBU Bauchi Bridge Collapse (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 06, 2019
utenwuson:

Re: Female Student Dies In The ATBU Bauchi Bridge Collapse (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 06, 2019
In Nigeria, only the ugly ones die without mention. Na waooo...
Re: Female Student Dies In The ATBU Bauchi Bridge Collapse (Photos) by DahOriginal(m): 7:46pm On Aug 06, 2019
utenwuson:
Baba u don't know d force of water about 3 students among those who died as result of rescuing others. They gave up their lives for others they are the real hero's of Nigeria they need to be celebrated
Re: Female Student Dies In The ATBU Bauchi Bridge Collapse (Photos) by ekaette1621: 7:46pm On Aug 06, 2019
One slay queen gone,
remaining others
Re: Female Student Dies In The ATBU Bauchi Bridge Collapse (Photos) by naijaman2225(m): 8:14pm On Aug 06, 2019
THE BRIDGE LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING FROM A NAZI PRISONER OF WAR CAMP. THE LOSS OF THOSE YOUNG LIVES IS SOLELY ON THE HEAD OF THE VICE CHANCELLOR WHO REFUSE TO DO THE RIGHT THING AT THE RIGHT TIME.
Re: Female Student Dies In The ATBU Bauchi Bridge Collapse (Photos) by Ebenezerk2: 8:15pm On Aug 06, 2019
only in Naija
Re: Female Student Dies In The ATBU Bauchi Bridge Collapse (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2019
These are the latest victims of criminal civil-servants and politicians
Re: Female Student Dies In The ATBU Bauchi Bridge Collapse (Photos) by TalkYourOwn(m): 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2019
Lonestar124:
How did this happened, were they walking or standing on it, i heard eight persons die as a result of this and many were injured.

May thier souls rest in peace.
RIP to the girl
A super RIP to this comment too.
So sad right now lipsrsealed
Re: Female Student Dies In The ATBU Bauchi Bridge Collapse (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 10:05pm On Aug 06, 2019
Rest in peace. The country and your school failed you.
Re: Female Student Dies In The ATBU Bauchi Bridge Collapse (Photos) by Priye007(m): 10:09pm On Aug 06, 2019
If not that God has really turned back at the Nortnernans, I don't see why 5people will die in this minor accident. Buhari and his Boko Haram follOwer the innocents blood is on rampaged amend your ways.
Re: Female Student Dies In The ATBU Bauchi Bridge Collapse (Photos) by Sophy22(f): 10:20pm On Aug 06, 2019
So sorry for the loss
Re: Female Student Dies In The ATBU Bauchi Bridge Collapse (Photos) by dshort12: 11:00pm On Aug 06, 2019
when the cold hands of death comes calling, we all bow to it regardless of our impressive cv. x beauty
Sleep on demsel cry
Re: Female Student Dies In The ATBU Bauchi Bridge Collapse (Photos) by jerryvyne(m): 3:34am On Aug 07, 2019
Rip
Re: Female Student Dies In The ATBU Bauchi Bridge Collapse (Photos) by Mike207: 7:46am On Aug 07, 2019
So no beta bridge can be built over there for the students to cross the stream,but they receive allocation every year wat a failed country called Nigeria..
Re: Female Student Dies In The ATBU Bauchi Bridge Collapse (Photos) by Michaelisael06: 10:53am On Aug 07, 2019
Jayslicky:
Such a beautiful young girl, i can't even imagine what her parents must be going through right now, after training her from kindergarten to tertiary institution then death strikes, it's just too painful. God will see all her loved ones through this trauma.

R.I.P salamat
wat if she's ugly wil u stil pity her

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree / 5 Departments In OAU Where Bagging First Class Degree Is Almost Impossible / PHOTO: 95% Of People Will Fail This Simple Mathematics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.