Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Only My Candidate Can Win Bayelsa Gov’ship Under PDP — Dickson - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only My Candidate Can Win Bayelsa Gov’ship Under PDP — Dickson (15850 Views)

Wike: Vote my Candidate as President, save my Political career / Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) / Mr. Ibu: 'Tinubu Is Not My Candidate For 2023 Presidency' (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only My Candidate Can Win Bayelsa Gov’ship Under PDP — Dickson by jarawa: 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2019
Governor Seriake Dickson of Bayelsa State has said that if delegates and leadership of the PDP give the governorship ticket to somebody not endorsed by him and his restoration family, the party could jeopardise its chance of retaining power in the state. Gov. Dickson stated this yesterday in Yenagoa during the official flag off of campaigns for local government elections holding in the state this Saturday.

He said, “Let me tell you, Oforoma-Pepe (Dickson) is in charge; there is no candidate or aspirant in PDP, none of them that can lead our party to victory during the governorship election without my support, forget about those making mouth, we are the support base of PDP in Bayelsa. “Those who are boasting that they will take the governorship primary away from Yenagoa to another state, let me tell you, that kind of thing cannot happen at all. This year’s governorship election will be a clash between federal might and state might, just like what happened in 2015.”

Gov. Dickson warned party members against supporting unfaithful people seeking for the governorship position in the forthcoming election, describing those he called unfaithful members as “butterflies to the party”. He explained that supporting the unfaithful persons for a governorship aspirant would ruin the party’s plans and chances of winning the governorship election on November 16.

“We have rebuilt PDP in the state, and we are going to defeat all other political parties in both the Saturday local government elections and the gubernatorial election on November 16. “I urge you to support PDP now as we go to the polls for the LGA elections. You know that we have some genuine members and some butterflies in the party.

All we want is restoration candidates as flagbearers of our party. “PDP is on course to move the state forward. As we go to the polls on Saturday for LGA elections, I urge you not to disappoint the party; keep supporting the restoration government, keep supporting PDP,” Dickson added.

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/only-my-candidate-can-win-bayelsa-govship-under-pdp-dickson.html

2 Likes

Re: Only My Candidate Can Win Bayelsa Gov’ship Under PDP — Dickson by funmijoyb(f): 6:41pm On Aug 06, 2019
This is a reaction to Goodluck Jonathan endorsement .

It shows there are many Godfathers in bayelsa

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only My Candidate Can Win Bayelsa Gov’ship Under PDP — Dickson by sirvics: 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2019
Really
Re: Only My Candidate Can Win Bayelsa Gov’ship Under PDP — Dickson by Sellfish(m): 6:52pm On Aug 06, 2019
Nothing surprising about a guy named Dickson talking like a Dick grin

It is well

Pls buy my perfectly working lenovo thinkpad x1 carbon laptop... Check my profile for details... Price crashed to 70k...money needed urgently

4 Likes

Re: Only My Candidate Can Win Bayelsa Gov’ship Under PDP — Dickson by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:52pm On Aug 06, 2019
Mofo!

PDP : That is what they are so good at, RIGGING, LOOTING, MAYHEM, VIOLENCE.

Imagine if Jagaban has said this , some people would have been crying all the remaining days of this year and all hell would have been let loose!

PDP in Nigeria again?!

God forbid bad thing!
It could have been worse!!

37 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Only My Candidate Can Win Bayelsa Gov’ship Under PDP — Dickson by carterguccy(m): 6:52pm On Aug 06, 2019
Like for Jonathan !!! Share for Dickson grin

31 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Only My Candidate Can Win Bayelsa Gov’ship Under PDP — Dickson by gaetano: 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2019
Everybody wants to be a godfather

4 Likes

Re: Only My Candidate Can Win Bayelsa Gov’ship Under PDP — Dickson by cockcrowatdawn(m): 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2019
I thought he said the other day that he has no annointed candidate. Believe politicians at your own peril

1 Like

Re: Only My Candidate Can Win Bayelsa Gov’ship Under PDP — Dickson by deliveryboy: 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2019
PDP planted the seed of toxic godfatherism in Nigeria, the will never put the people before personal interest. Yesterday it was Goodluck Jonathan fathering his candidate today an outgoing governor endorses his own cash cow. Surprisingly Omokri, FFK and all those low living IPOB miscreant will not start their usual dance of shame. Mention Tinubu and watch them go epileptic with hate. Tinubu sitting on their deity.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only My Candidate Can Win Bayelsa Gov’ship Under PDP — Dickson by braveboy64(m): 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2019
APC ALL THE WAY

6 Likes

Re: Only My Candidate Can Win Bayelsa Gov’ship Under PDP — Dickson by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2019
gaetano:
Everybody wants to be a godfather
There is only one Kingmaker that we know......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only My Candidate Can Win Bayelsa Gov’ship Under PDP — Dickson by upower123(m): 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2019
pdp will lost this state... what happened in IMO state... is about to happen in bayelsa state...

5 Likes

Re: Only My Candidate Can Win Bayelsa Gov’ship Under PDP — Dickson by ayodaisi: 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2019
Local government election in august and ur tenure end by November how?

1 Like

Re: Only My Candidate Can Win Bayelsa Gov’ship Under PDP — Dickson by kurupt1: 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2019
Imagine!! Goodluck no even get level for his state......A former president! Unbelievable

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only My Candidate Can Win Bayelsa Gov’ship Under PDP — Dickson by Afospecialk: 6:57pm On Aug 06, 2019
And they claim there is no godfather in SS/SE

They would rather die on Tinubu matter who never govern or hav any business with their allocations just bcs he defeat Jonathan

We shall see shoes candidate emerges as a winner

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only My Candidate Can Win Bayelsa Gov’ship Under PDP — Dickson by Abalado(f): 6:57pm On Aug 06, 2019
Suffer suffer never reach u ni
braveboy64:
APC ALL THE WAY

2 Likes

Re: Only My Candidate Can Win Bayelsa Gov’ship Under PDP — Dickson by martowskin1(m): 6:57pm On Aug 06, 2019
post=81006450:
Mofo!

PDP : That is what they are so good at, RIGGING, LOOTING, MAYHEM, VIOLENCE.

Imagine if Jagaban has said this , some people would have been crying all the remaining days of this year and all hell would have been let loose!

PDP in Nigeria again?!

God forbid bad thing!
It could have been worse!!

Don't kill ur self because of PDP

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only My Candidate Can Win Bayelsa Gov’ship Under PDP — Dickson by Jabioro: 6:57pm On Aug 06, 2019
Big guy.. boasting , proudness it's the beginning of "igbera eni sanle"the fall
Re: Only My Candidate Can Win Bayelsa Gov’ship Under PDP — Dickson by Abalado(f): 6:58pm On Aug 06, 2019
For ur mind,, lost to which party o oga
upower123:
pdp will lost this state... what happened in IMO state... is about to happen in bayelsa state...

1 Like

Re: Only My Candidate Can Win Bayelsa Gov’ship Under PDP — Dickson by martowskin1(m): 6:58pm On Aug 06, 2019
Afospecialk:
And they claim there is no godfather in SS/SE

They would rather die on Tinubu matter who never govern or hav any business with their allocations just bcs he defeat Jonathan

We shall see shoes candidate emerges as a winner

U should be bothered about the current failed leadership in the country..... Thats the most important

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only My Candidate Can Win Bayelsa Gov’ship Under PDP — Dickson by bayelsaowei(m): 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2019
Mumu ugly man.. angry
Re: Only My Candidate Can Win Bayelsa Gov’ship Under PDP — Dickson by Dogi1(m): 7:01pm On Aug 06, 2019
We Bayelsans are waiting and watching with our eye whiled open

1 Like

Re: Only My Candidate Can Win Bayelsa Gov’ship Under PDP — Dickson by Quality20(m): 7:03pm On Aug 06, 2019
accord may win but pdp n apc I don't know
Re: Only My Candidate Can Win Bayelsa Gov’ship Under PDP — Dickson by gaetano: 7:03pm On Aug 06, 2019
post=81006537:

There is only one Kingmaker that we know......
that's because such nonsense can only be obtainable in the SW
Re: Only My Candidate Can Win Bayelsa Gov’ship Under PDP — Dickson by CrimeKsmart: 7:15pm On Aug 06, 2019
Their problem is Tinubu in Lagos grin grin but they will fail to see what's happening in their region.

This is a good chance for APC.

PDP must lose beyealsa

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only My Candidate Can Win Bayelsa Gov’ship Under PDP — Dickson by deliveryboy: 7:17pm On Aug 06, 2019
gaetano:
that's because such nonsense can only be obtainable in the SW
Goodluck Jonathan and gov Dickson are definitely from Ekiti State.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Only My Candidate Can Win Bayelsa Gov’ship Under PDP — Dickson by Danwakae(m): 7:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
FREE RIDE FOR APC

PDP YAMUTU

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only My Candidate Can Win Bayelsa Gov’ship Under PDP — Dickson by Unigrad: 7:21pm On Aug 06, 2019
Talking like a mini god.
This is an eye opener to the people of beyelsa, the governor wants to bring in the person he can control.
I pity Nigerian political atmosphere.

1 Like

Re: Only My Candidate Can Win Bayelsa Gov’ship Under PDP — Dickson by PapyT1212(m): 7:28pm On Aug 06, 2019
Pa Obasanjo get for him own state?? grin
kurupt1:
Imagine!! Goodluck no even get level for his state......A former president! Unbelievable

1 Like

Re: Only My Candidate Can Win Bayelsa Gov’ship Under PDP — Dickson by Gyarah: 7:33pm On Aug 06, 2019
And who supported him in 2011?
I hate to hear these kind of remarks "No body other than me". Too full of self..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers Assembly Crisis: PDP Governors Intervene, Summon Emergency Meeting / Alex Otti Inspects Federal Road Construction On Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Road / APC Leaders Angry Over Buhari Govt’s Neglect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.