Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

10,000 Graduates, Masters Holders Jostle As Primary Teachers In Ekiti - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 10,000 Graduates, Masters Holders Jostle As Primary Teachers In Ekiti (22943 Views)

30,000 Graduates Get FG’s Agriculture Extension Service Jobs / Lagos State To Engage 4,000 Graduates In Internship, To Pay 40,000 Monthly / FG Set To Employ 300,000 Graduates For 2nd Phase Of N-power Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10,000 Graduates, Masters Holders Jostle As Primary Teachers In Ekiti by engrpheleeks(m): 8:36pm On Aug 06, 2019
Is that why they placed the vacancy? To mock the graduates and tell the whole world how they jostle for primary school jobs in their thousands Shior
Re: 10,000 Graduates, Masters Holders Jostle As Primary Teachers In Ekiti by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 06, 2019
Millions are still writing WAEC, JAMB AND POST UTME

THEIR GOVERNMENT MAKING MORE MONEY TO LOOT THROUGH THEIR EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS WHERE THEY FEED THEM GARBAGE grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 10,000 Graduates, Masters Holders Jostle As Primary Teachers In Ekiti by AngelicBeing: 8:48pm On Aug 06, 2019
hypertension:
grin grin grin

Let them suffer it. They all thought Sowore was stupid

I dont like the guy for anything. But, when it comes to fighting for your own right, I wonder why people are so stvpid and untruthful to themselves

Now see them fighting for useless jobs.

Unfortunately for them, their unborn kids will likely fight for cleaner job.

Watin consign me. I came out to protest and saw no one doin that over here in Ebonyi..

Mtcheeew...we die here together grin cheesy cheesy
cool
Re: 10,000 Graduates, Masters Holders Jostle As Primary Teachers In Ekiti by danietohbadt(m): 9:06pm On Aug 06, 2019
It's 2019, and these people are still asking applicants to come and obtain form. This is stupidity of the highest order. What happened to e-application? I thought they said Ekiti people are learned people?
Re: 10,000 Graduates, Masters Holders Jostle As Primary Teachers In Ekiti by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
LegendHero:
My only issue is that why can’t they apply for the form online instead of paper application.

I don’t know if the governor or the directors coordinating this recruiting exercise are thinking right coz you’re giving peanut jobs while making it stressful for the applicants to even apply.

Nawa for Nigeria!

you don't know its all slot in... they have collected there own persons application form..others are just for a jamboree.. God save our youths..
Re: 10,000 Graduates, Masters Holders Jostle As Primary Teachers In Ekiti by Chemist009(m): 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
Shey Nigerians said Sowore and his revolution now nah foolishness?? This is just d beginning. Thank God I have denounced being Nigerian .... Just a pity the species that inhabit this zoological republic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10,000 Graduates, Masters Holders Jostle As Primary Teachers In Ekiti by Damod88: 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
tunary:
Una suffer never start, since Nigerians are not ready to change the cause of their suffering through this revolution they'll continue to struggle

And you think by carrying out the said revolution things will begin to change. If that's your take, then u are deceiving yourself. Mark my words, unemployment will continue to worsen in Nigeria no matter who is power and the system of government. It is just that we don't have the means to create jobs in addition to low skilled manpower. South Africa has a more developed economy and also has one of the highest unemployment rates in Africa. We are suffering from lack of scientific and technological development as a country to generate enough jobs in addition to high population growth rate.
Re: 10,000 Graduates, Masters Holders Jostle As Primary Teachers In Ekiti by Ghost01(m): 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2019
Physical collection and submission of forms for jobs in this age? Shame!
Re: 10,000 Graduates, Masters Holders Jostle As Primary Teachers In Ekiti by Komu1048(m): 10:12pm On Aug 06, 2019
maybachmusic:
the FG can kill unemployment by squashing NYSC

and sending graduates on 3 months skill acquisition

and a 400k grant at the end

we can afford it, rather than sending someone on one year sufferhead and fling them back to poverty

but the useless senators dont make laws like this, cause all they want is sitting and standing allowances

and the president wont think in such direction, what he knows is RUGA

useless country with no future

undecided

Carry ur placard n meet me at unity Road, Ikeja tomorrow. U must be heard
Re: 10,000 Graduates, Masters Holders Jostle As Primary Teachers In Ekiti by kingjahjah(m): 10:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
Am from Ekiti and I live there I can also tell u it was not true he only asked dos with NCE certificates to come for primary schools job.....not what u posted.
Re: 10,000 Graduates, Masters Holders Jostle As Primary Teachers In Ekiti by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 06, 2019
chai primary sch teachers. ten thousand naira a month. this kuntry is bleeped abeg.
Re: 10,000 Graduates, Masters Holders Jostle As Primary Teachers In Ekiti by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 06, 2019
Damod88:

And you think by carrying out the said revolution things will begin to change. If that's your take, then u are deceiving yourself. Mark my words, unemployment will continue to worsen in Nigeria no matter who is power and the system of government. It is just that we don't have the means to create jobs in addition to low skilled manpower. South Africa has a more developed economy and also has one of the highest unemployment rates in Africa. We are suffering from lack of scientific and technological development as a country to generate enough jobs in addition to high population growth rate.
let them sell off this country to the chinese biko. a whole univ graduates working as primary school teachers with meagre pay.
Re: 10,000 Graduates, Masters Holders Jostle As Primary Teachers In Ekiti by TVTKOKO(m): 3:01am On Aug 07, 2019
Damod88:

God bless you! You hit right on the head.. Your last statement should be studied
Re: 10,000 Graduates, Masters Holders Jostle As Primary Teachers In Ekiti by OTayobami(m): 4:34am On Aug 07, 2019
felaismyhero:
so what? i want to hear you.i agree lots of people,maybe including myself are ignorant.but i know lots of americans hate trump,and feel his policies are not in the nation's best interest,but they are not calling for a revolution? or are you indirectly saying his 'revolution' does not mean the literal revolution?

First off, what is revolution? A political upheaval in a government or nation state characterized by great change right? Fine. If you comprehend my initial write up you'll see that i am not talking about your Buhari but about how the country has been run for years now(probably after the death of our past active heroes after independence) and we were ignorant about it but now is the digital era where............
Wo! am tired of typing, you should understand by now
Re: 10,000 Graduates, Masters Holders Jostle As Primary Teachers In Ekiti by aktem(m): 6:07am On Aug 07, 2019
aloyin:
my brother, it is nt fake news ooo, i was there, i witness the whole issue in amazing. The growd is even more than 10 thousand. Is God dat will help Nigeria. Today turn make me realize that this country is a real jungle.
This is really serious...
Re: 10,000 Graduates, Masters Holders Jostle As Primary Teachers In Ekiti by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 07, 2019
hypertension:
grin grin grin

Let them suffer it. They all thought Sowore was stupid

I dont like the guy for anything. But, when it comes to fighting for your own right, I wonder why people are so stvpid and untruthful to themselves

Now see them fighting for useless jobs.

Unfortunately for them, their unborn kids will likely fight for cleaner job.

Watin consign me. I came out to protest and saw no one doin that over here in Ebonyi..

Mtcheeew...we die here together grin cheesy cheesy

Bro, where in Ebonyi are you? Missing the place rn
Re: 10,000 Graduates, Masters Holders Jostle As Primary Teachers In Ekiti by nicepoker101(m): 7:06am On Aug 07, 2019
Tina26:
later they will say education is key. key to what
key to a lost padlock grin
Re: 10,000 Graduates, Masters Holders Jostle As Primary Teachers In Ekiti by daxon001(m): 10:57am On Aug 07, 2019
and me wey see teaching job of 40k tell the school say i'll like to start in september grin and now no job.
Re: 10,000 Graduates, Masters Holders Jostle As Primary Teachers In Ekiti by Michaelisael06: 11:21am On Aug 07, 2019
myfan:
That shows the true state of the nation.

Still seeking and soliciting for assistance for my school fees. May God touch your heart to help a brother, amen.

My phone number is 090.17.64.02.89 for proofs.

i af a philosophy and i want 2 boro u, Na who get problem dey solve am
nobody
i repeat nobody love u
except u yurself and if u stil af mum, she cud b a blessing also
af bin seeing ur post here 4 a while seeking 4 school fees
its 4ni
u lukin 4 sku fees and u want people 2 gve u jst lyk dat
not dat u r lukin 4 money 4 operation or thorough sicknes dats the kind of money people gve
u ve taken a step by coming nw double ur step and find means
urself
and if u feel there's no way
2moro mornin at 5am
try to smoke weed
then u wil knw what next 2 do
not only u also af confidence 2 follow ur decision
tank me later
Re: 10,000 Graduates, Masters Holders Jostle As Primary Teachers In Ekiti by KingWarri: 2:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
Tina26:
later they will say education is key. key to what
Dem change the key for Nigeria...
grin
Re: 10,000 Graduates, Masters Holders Jostle As Primary Teachers In Ekiti by ttmax09(m): 4:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
maybachmusic:
the FG can kill unemployment by squashing NYSC

and sending graduates on 3 months skill acquisition

and a 400k grant at the end

we can afford it, rather than sending someone on one year sufferhead and fling them back to poverty

but the useless senators dont make laws like this, cause all they want is sitting and standing allowances

and the president wont think in such direction, what he knows is RUGA

useless country with no future

undecided
Am telling you nysc camp can be turned into a 3 months skill acquisition program then after that give them 500k grant
Re: 10,000 Graduates, Masters Holders Jostle As Primary Teachers In Ekiti by AkhereOkaka(m): 9:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
maybachmusic:

how many fresh graduates in NIgeria will hold 400k cash 5 years after graduation?

and if you dont know what to do with 400k cause you live in banana Island

it can start a lot of SMES, and better than teaching for 12k and 15k slavery many graduates are in volved in these days
You list some of the SMES and come up with a business plan, I'm willing to invest in it provided is viable

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NPOWER: Please How Do I Withdraw My Application? / 12 Possible Reasons You’re Not Getting Job Offers (Even Though You’re Qualified) / The Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps Result Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.