Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Eid-al-kabir: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holidays - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eid-al-kabir: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holidays (27758 Views)

Eid-el-kabir: FG Declares June 28th & 29th, 2023 As Public Holidays / Eid-El-Kabir: FG Declares July 11th & 12th as Public Holidays / Eid-el-Kabir: FG Declares 30th And 31st July, 2020 Public Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eid-al-kabir: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holidays by CrazyOptimist: 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2019
kheny12:
Head is paining you,India has the highest numbers of public holiday, They used a week to celebrate dewali festival,they also have holi,Muslims and Christian holidays, independence day and many other holidays.

Ode... which one is head is paining you? Olodo rabata.
That's an evidence of the laziness I was just talking about. You just open your wide mouth and started talking. Is your brain on public holiday as well?
Re: Eid-al-kabir: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holidays by CrazyOptimist: 8:59pm On Aug 06, 2019
Afamed:

Don't be an ignorant, US has over 11 federal holidays aside the ones declared by states

So have you been in the US to celebrate the public holidays? Except for the labor day and the christmas/new year holiday, work is still going on o. Which kain 11 federal holidays.
Re: Eid-al-kabir: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holidays by messi042: 9:01pm On Aug 06, 2019
this means monday and tuesday na OVERTIME?, WOW! 1,800 plus 1,800=3,600. this one make sense, abeg they should add Wednesday and Thursday
Re: Eid-al-kabir: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holidays by enemyofprogress: 9:02pm On Aug 06, 2019
The holidays are for Muslims alone none muslims should go to work
Re: Eid-al-kabir: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holidays by kheny12(m): 9:13pm On Aug 06, 2019
CrazyOptimist:

Ode... which one is head is paining you? Olodo rabata.
That's an evidence of the laziness I was just talking about. You just open your wide mouth and started talking. Is your brain on public holiday as well?
oponu ni e sha,so person should not have public holiday in peace again,I think you are clock or wrist watch,ise ni agoo sheku.
Re: Eid-al-kabir: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holidays by ClassyJay(m): 9:25pm On Aug 06, 2019
SammySeun:
Thunder fire that your prick
grin
SammySeun:
Thunder fire that your prick
Re: Eid-al-kabir: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holidays by Afamed: 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2019
CrazyOptimist:

So have you been in the US to celebrate the public holidays? Except for the labor day and the christmas/new year holiday, work is still going on o. Which kain 11 federal holidays.
Use goggle to educate yourself
Re: Eid-al-kabir: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holidays by ofiko123(m): 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2019
Yeah..we will enjoy the holidays..
Re: Eid-al-kabir: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holidays by dododawa1: 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2019
Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday.
Re: Eid-al-kabir: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holidays by CrazyOptimist: 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2019
kheny12:
oponu ni e sha,so person should not have public holiday in peace again,I think you are clock or wrist watch,ise ni agoo sheku.
Typical statement of an african rat. They dont look at the big picture. Which work you dey do? I should not be conversing with losers like you. Short sighted mumu..... all you know is go to work and come back. Gerrarahia
Re: Eid-al-kabir: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holidays by CrazyOptimist: 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
Afamed:

Use goggle to educate yourself

I knew you got it from google. I'm just talking from experience. Shikena
Re: Eid-al-kabir: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holidays by Gkemz: 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2019
Public holiday my foot for a religion that has constituted a global insecurity.
Re: Eid-al-kabir: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holidays by Raypawer(m): 10:24pm On Aug 06, 2019
Keep quiet, we are not one, stop decieving yourself/others, muslims can never be one with Christians...

post=81008048:
Happy Eid-Al-Kabir celebrations to all our muslims friends, colleagues, clients.

May this season bring you all happiness and joy.

All muslims and Christians should live together as brothers and sisters.
We are one on God's sight.

We love you all. kiss

Cc : Caseless and Toyoursih2

Lol cheesy..Noting do you Chairman.
All our Barbecue Equipment are ready to go.
Loads of Barbecue throughout the holidays.

Nothing a sweet as Sallah meat, walahitalahi! cheesy
All our Alhaji clients are great people o! cheesy
Dem sabi.........
Re: Eid-al-kabir: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holidays by BigBashiru: 10:27pm On Aug 06, 2019
yorke1:
This is one of the sign of an unserious country. Holiday this holiday that and yet our economy is bleeding crazily.

Any small thing in Nigeria holiday will be declared lol
Re: Eid-al-kabir: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holidays by wink2015(m): 2:40am On Aug 07, 2019
JagaLove:
The Federal Government has declared Aug. 12 and Aug. 13 as Public Holidays to mark the 2019 Eid-Al-Kabir celebrations.

Mr Mohammed Manga, Director of Press and Public Relations, Ministry of Interior, in a statement on Tuesday in Abuja, said the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Interior, Mrs Georgina Ehuriah, made the declarations. Ehuriah congratulated the Muslim faithful on the occasion. She called on all Nigerians to use the period of this year’s celebration to embrace the virtues of love, humility, peace and sacrifice as exemplified by the Holy Prophet Mohammed (Pbuh). She urged Nigerians to shun any form of disruptive tendencies and join hands with the Federal Government to build a peaceful, strong and united Nigeria.

Ehuriah reaffirmed the determination of President Muhammadu Buhari administration to protect the lives and properties of Nigerians. She said that security agencies under the Ministry have been directed to ensure the provision of adequate security, before, during and after the celebrations. The Permanent Secretary restated the government’s desire for all Nigerians to live a life of sacrifice, charity and love for one another. She wished Nigerians a happy, peaceful and fulfilling Eid-Al-Kabir celebrations.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/08/eid-al-kabir-eid-al-kabir-fg-declares-monday-tuesday-public-holidays/

Noted !

Plenty Alcoholic drinks go flow that two days !

LOL
Re: Eid-al-kabir: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holidays by babeosisi: 2:57am On Aug 07, 2019
Booboo and the entire nation are on perpetual holiday anyway
What difference does it make?
Re: Eid-al-kabir: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holidays by emilas1979(m): 3:11am On Aug 07, 2019
How many times are they celebrating this salah in a year
JagaLove:
The Federal Government has declared Aug. 12 and Aug. 13 as Public Holidays to mark the 2019 Eid-Al-Kabir celebrations.

Mr Mohammed Manga, Director of Press and Public Relations, Ministry of Interior, in a statement on Tuesday in Abuja, said the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Interior, Mrs Georgina Ehuriah, made the declarations. Ehuriah congratulated the Muslim faithful on the occasion. She called on all Nigerians to use the period of this year’s celebration to embrace the virtues of love, humility, peace and sacrifice as exemplified by the Holy Prophet Mohammed (Pbuh). She urged Nigerians to shun any form of disruptive tendencies and join hands with the Federal Government to build a peaceful, strong and united Nigeria.

Ehuriah reaffirmed the determination of President Muhammadu Buhari administration to protect the lives and properties of Nigerians. She said that security agencies under the Ministry have been directed to ensure the provision of adequate security, before, during and after the celebrations. The Permanent Secretary restated the government’s desire for all Nigerians to live a life of sacrifice, charity and love for one another. She wished Nigerians a happy, peaceful and fulfilling Eid-Al-Kabir celebrations.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/08/eid-al-kabir-eid-al-kabir-fg-declares-monday-tuesday-public-holidays/
Re: Eid-al-kabir: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holidays by Olatara(f): 6:51am On Aug 07, 2019
meobizy:
Another one? Na cinema get me then. Where are those girls looking for a good time? I am available.
Nah you dey find girls now ooh, if they chop your money with reckless abandon, no come here to complain.
Go and toast a girl and date.
Re: Eid-al-kabir: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holidays by meobizy(f): 6:58am On Aug 07, 2019
Olatara:
Nah you dey find girls now ooh, if they chop your money with reckless abandon, no come here to complain.
Go and toast a girl and date.
Are you interested? The money no dey finish but I dey budget my spending. If you come you have to spend according to the budget.
Re: Eid-al-kabir: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holidays by Olatara(f): 7:01am On Aug 07, 2019
meobizy:

Are you interested? The money no dey finish but I dey budget my spending. If you come you have to spend according to the budget.
Nah thank you, I have plans too.
Re: Eid-al-kabir: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holidays by madridguy(m): 7:09am On Aug 07, 2019
Go Apples and berrys for facebook. You go see serious and matured mind ready to mingle. 2k hangout is still going on.

meobizy:

Re: Eid-al-kabir: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holidays by englishmart(m): 7:35am On Aug 07, 2019
beardedboy:

Ordinary kee you dia. How many Christian holidays do we have in a year?
So Christians now have their holidays. Didn't know o.

1 Like

Re: Eid-al-kabir: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holidays by OILOFGLADNESS: 8:00am On Aug 07, 2019
JagaLove:

BEST NEWS SO FAR!!!!!
Re: Eid-al-kabir: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holidays by beardedboy(m): 8:04am On Aug 07, 2019
englishmart:
So Christians now have their holidays. Didn't know o.

Christmas and New year are what? Pagan holidays? Or Easters and Valentine's day are what?
Re: Eid-al-kabir: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holidays by AuwalYusuf812(m): 8:51am On Aug 07, 2019
isss, Celebrate for what while the holiday not up to 4weeks
Re: Eid-al-kabir: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holidays by meobizy(f): 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2019
madridguy:
Go Apples and berrys for facebook. You go see serious and matured mind ready to mingle. 2k hangout is still going on.

Thanks, mate.
Re: Eid-al-kabir: FG Declares Monday, Tuesday Public Holidays by englishmart(m): 9:43pm On Aug 08, 2019
beardedboy:

Christmas and New year are what? Pagan holidays? Or Easters and Valentine's day are what?
New year for christians? What calendar do you use? Arabic?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emir Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari Thanks Buhari For Appointing Gambari As Chief Of Staff / MASSOB Sit-at-home Order - How Is Your Area? / "I Don’t Owe Senate Any Apology" - IGP Idris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.