Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

I Urgently Need Vaccines For TB, MMR And Varicella - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Urgently Need Vaccines For TB, MMR And Varicella (600 Views)

BUA Purchases 1 Million Doses Of Astrazeneca COVID-19 Vaccines For Nigeria / China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials / French Doctors Say 'Test Coronavirus Vaccines In Africa", Eto’o, Drogba React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Urgently Need Vaccines For TB, MMR And Varicella by Demonicide(f): 7:15pm On Aug 06, 2019
I need a doctor/Nurse to please recommend hospitals or Diagnostic centers where I can get checked for TB,MMR and Varicella or the vaccines. Thanks.
Re: I Urgently Need Vaccines For TB, MMR And Varicella by thorpido(m): 7:35pm On Aug 06, 2019
Where are you?
Re: I Urgently Need Vaccines For TB, MMR And Varicella by Demonicide(f): 7:52pm On Aug 06, 2019
thorpido:
Where are you?
Lagos.
Re: I Urgently Need Vaccines For TB, MMR And Varicella by thorpido(m): 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2019
Demonicide:
Lagos.
Depends on what part of Lagos.
Do you want to use a government hospital or private?
Re: I Urgently Need Vaccines For TB, MMR And Varicella by Demonicide(f): 9:47pm On Aug 06, 2019
thorpido:
Depends on what part of Lagos. Do you want to use a government hospital or private?
Government hospital
Re: I Urgently Need Vaccines For TB, MMR And Varicella by thorpido(m): 9:58pm On Aug 06, 2019
Demonicide:
Government hospital
You can go to LASUTH,Gen hosp Gbagada or Gen hosp Lagos
Re: I Urgently Need Vaccines For TB, MMR And Varicella by Demonicide(f): 8:10am On Aug 07, 2019
thorpido:
You can go to LASUTH,Gen hosp Gbagada or Gen hosp Lagos
I was at general Hospital Isolo, I didn't get anything of such. They only have for children. I even called bridge clinic that's so top notch, the same story too. No varicella in the country for the past one month.
Re: I Urgently Need Vaccines For TB, MMR And Varicella by thorpido(m): 8:31am On Aug 07, 2019
Demonicide:
I was at general Hospital Isolo, I didn't get anything of such. They only have for children. I even called bridge clinic that's so top notch, the same story too. No varicella in the country for the past one month.
I'll confirm this and get back to you.
Re: I Urgently Need Vaccines For TB, MMR And Varicella by Demonicide(f): 9:53am On Aug 07, 2019
thorpido:
I'll confirm this and get back to you.
ok, thanks so much.
Re: I Urgently Need Vaccines For TB, MMR And Varicella by thorpido(m): 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2019
Demonicide:
ok, thanks so much.
Varicella vaccines are actually scare.Not availy in some government hospitals at the moment.Some private hospitals may have but it might be costly.
Re: I Urgently Need Vaccines For TB, MMR And Varicella by Demonicide(f): 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2019
thorpido:
Varicella vaccines are actually scare.Not availy in some government hospitals at the moment.Some private hospitals may have but it might be costly.
Yes, very very scarce, I have confirmed it too. thanks

(1) (Reply)

6 Health Benefits Of Apples That You Should Know / Lady Who Was Find Unclad In Ajah Now In LUTH, She Needs Help Right Now. VIDEO / Coronavirus Case In Lagos: Red Cross Mobilises 80,000 Volunteers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.