Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Nigeria Budgeting For Nuclear Weapons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Budgeting For Nuclear Weapons (953 Views)

FG Secures €1m EU Grant For Nuclear Project / Buhari Calls For Elimination Of Nuclear Weapons Worldwide / Nigerian Senate Makes Case For Nuclear Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Budgeting For Nuclear Weapons by pesty100(m): 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2019
I hope my eye they are not paining me. They will now come come say that we should pay vat on online transaction, is this what they want to be using our tax for ehn?

Re: Nigeria Budgeting For Nuclear Weapons by eneojoedu(m): 8:59pm On Aug 06, 2019
because we no dey show ourselves....if USA and Co misbehave, we go manhandle them. Nigeria AMAKA.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Budgeting For Nuclear Weapons by pesty100(m): 9:01pm On Aug 06, 2019
eneojoedu:
because we no dey show ourselves....if USA and Co misbehave, we go manhandle them. Nigeria AMAKA.
last i checked we don't have uranium
Re: Nigeria Budgeting For Nuclear Weapons by Vulcanheph(m): 9:05pm On Aug 06, 2019
Joke of the century .....a country that Can't provide 12 hours power supply in a day to its citizens wants to go into nuclear weapons........ I Laugh in spanish.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Budgeting For Nuclear Weapons by Eagleboney(m): 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2019
FAKE NEWS you think procurement of nuclear weapons is easy when we are held from buying common A12 tucano jets due to abuse on human rights ,we are still begging for America's signature since how many years now just to get the jets, when the UN is calling for nuclear disarmament,. What do you think led to the sanctions on iran and north Korea. let me even ask what will civil defence do with nuclear weapons when our military don't have any , where in the world do a paramilitary organization possess nuclear weapons impossible

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Budgeting For Nuclear Weapons by eneojoedu(m): 12:10am On Aug 07, 2019
pesty100:
last i checked we don't have uranium
am just being sarcastic
Re: Nigeria Budgeting For Nuclear Weapons by leofab(f): 1:45am On Aug 07, 2019
Vigilantees will
Soon get theirs..!
Re: Nigeria Budgeting For Nuclear Weapons by citruslimited(m): 1:56am On Aug 07, 2019
Why should civil defense handle nuclear weapons and not the military
Re: Nigeria Budgeting For Nuclear Weapons by tsdarkside(m): 2:35am On Aug 07, 2019
you people dont understand whats going on international stage....

germany doesnt produce nuclear weapons but still has them....
Re: Nigeria Budgeting For Nuclear Weapons by tsdarkside(m): 2:37am On Aug 07, 2019
Eagleboney:
FAKE NEWS you think procurement of nuclear weapons is easy when we are held from buying common A12 tucano jets due to abuse on human rights ,we are still begging for America's signature since how many years now just to get the jets, when the UN is calling for nuclear disarmament,. What do you think led to the sanctions on iran and north Korea. let me even ask what will civil defence do with nuclear weapons when our military don't have any , where in the world do a paramilitary organization possess nuclear weapons impossible

the planes are already paid and under construction....

btw....i dont call those jets....

chai,look jealousy....kiiiikikiki....

how can nigeria have this kain weapons before biafra....

the stronger nigeria gets the more una can forget biabia....

we know what una real motives is....
Re: Nigeria Budgeting For Nuclear Weapons by slimfit1(m): 5:10am On Aug 07, 2019
You see the reason why Sowore is calling for Revolution. They budget for horses and dogs at the election we didn't see any of them at work on that day.
Re: Nigeria Budgeting For Nuclear Weapons by slimfit1(m): 5:13am On Aug 07, 2019
tsdarkside:
you people dont understand whats going on international stage....

germany doesnt produce nuclear weapons but still has them....

We are not in Germany and don't you dare bring that here. We are not in Germany. Don't compare us with Germany our threats are different.
Re: Nigeria Budgeting For Nuclear Weapons by tsdarkside(m): 5:33am On Aug 07, 2019
slimfit1:

We are not in Germany and don't you dare bring that here. We are not in Germany. Don't compare us with Germany our threats are different.

na you started comparin yourself with jews that were killed without provocation by germany....

your own matter is completly different....
Re: Nigeria Budgeting For Nuclear Weapons by GoodMuyis(m): 8:28am On Aug 07, 2019
Nuclear protective gears
Re: Nigeria Budgeting For Nuclear Weapons by Elkiko(m): 8:35am On Aug 07, 2019
Hahaha haha I no fit shout ooo.. Of all people, Civil defense.... Abeg this country na just joke..
Re: Nigeria Budgeting For Nuclear Weapons by Eagleboney(m): 9:15am On Aug 07, 2019
tsdarkside:

the planes are already paid and under construction....

btw....i dont call those jets....

chai,look jealousy....kiiiikikiki....

how can nigeria have this kain weapons before biafra....

the stronger nigeria gets the more una can forget biabia....

we know what una real motives is....
I am Igbo but I don't support seperationists I just want a United and great country. SO stop saying nonsense.
Re: Nigeria Budgeting For Nuclear Weapons by tsdarkside(m): 9:19am On Aug 07, 2019
Eagleboney:
I am Igbo but I don't support seperationists I just want a United and great country. SO stop saying nonsense.

park....we have igbo individuals here that want to tell everybody that all igbos think the same and igbos like you always keep quiet....

what do you await none igbos to think....??

solong igbos like you dont speak up too,then we will assume all igbos think the same....simple....

wetin consighn us with una family wahala....

twa...!!
Re: Nigeria Budgeting For Nuclear Weapons by Eagleboney(m): 9:21am On Aug 07, 2019
tsdarkside:

park....we have igbo individuals here that want to tell everybody that all igbos think the same and igbos like you always keep quiet....

what do you await none igbos to think....??

solong igbos like you dont speak up too,then we will assume all igbos think the same....simple....

wetin consighn us with una family wahala....

twa...!!
Are you a tribalistic jambalaya
Re: Nigeria Budgeting For Nuclear Weapons by tsdarkside(m): 9:23am On Aug 07, 2019
Eagleboney:
Are you a tribalistic jambalaya

kiiiikikiki....

the way you write already tells me you okay....good morning....
Re: Nigeria Budgeting For Nuclear Weapons by Eagleboney(m): 10:56am On Aug 07, 2019
tsdarkside:

kiiiikikiki....

the way you write already tells me you okay....good morning....
morning to you
Re: Nigeria Budgeting For Nuclear Weapons by orisa37: 5:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
Won ti fe kowo je.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Nigerian Lawmaker Kidnapped By Unidentified Men / Abia State Government Swear In Commissioners (full List) / FAKE NEWS!!! CAN President Did Not Pray For Yahaya Bello To Win Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.