Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

When Tinubu Calls For Revolution - Page Deleted By Punch Newspaper - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Tinubu Calls For Revolution - Page Deleted By Punch Newspaper (6360 Views)

Tinubu’s Ministerial Gyrations Fail To Inspire By Punch Editorial Board / Buhari Lays ‘booby Traps’ For Incoming Government; By Punch Editorial Board / Femi Fani-Kayode Cartoon Image By Punch Reposted By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Tinubu Calls For Revolution - Page Deleted By Punch Newspaper by NGpatriot: 9:35am On Aug 07, 2019
Lovelive:

If it was Buhari's tenure, Tinubu would have been arrested for articulate the word of REVOLUTION.

Don't argue with me on this one. Be warned !

There's a difference between demanding common sense revolution and demanding revolution to remove a legitimate and a democratically elected president.

This is how people fail WAEC, they can not read and comprehend.
Re: When Tinubu Calls For Revolution - Page Deleted By Punch Newspaper by Lovelive: 9:37am On Aug 07, 2019
LegendHero:

That’s my point, Sowore is not serious about this.

He laid no clear path and people don’t even know what they are revolting against which made me ask these questions:

Is the revolution for Yoruba alone? If yes how many states joined across southwest?

Is the revolution for the southern Nigeria alone? If so how many joined across the states in the SW, SE, and SS?

Is the revolution for the whole Nigeria? If so, how many states joined across Nigeria?

A revolutionary icon that can’t muster at least 500 people on day 1 is a joke coz he should have planned it out well and give people enough time to understand his manifesto but no he just woke up one day and declared revolution with just 2 weeks lead time.

- He is chasing shadows.
- He is not serious.

And you have arrested someone who is "chasing shadows" [not Buhari and DSS] or "not serious" [ but his words are serious] compare to Tinubu who is serious [ his words not serious ] abi ?

Hypocrites of the zoo.
Re: When Tinubu Calls For Revolution - Page Deleted By Punch Newspaper by Lovelive: 9:40am On Aug 07, 2019
BabaO2:
u can swear with your children, born and unborn and your destiny that sowore's intention is not to forcefully terminate Buhari's reign as the president of Nigeria.
Answer the question before any other statement.
Re: When Tinubu Calls For Revolution - Page Deleted By Punch Newspaper by Lovelive: 9:43am On Aug 07, 2019
VenusTechShop:

I wanted to call you a very useless Yoruba Nematode but then I realised I will fall into the same quagmire as you!

If I may ask, on what evidence did you base your judgement that the OP must be an Igbo Man that you had to mention Igbo 3 times? Did an Igbo man steal your property? What proof do you have that the OP is an Igbo man? Or you think its only Igbos that do not have a liking for the Alausa bastarrd called Tinubu? Una go just open dirty mouth dey yarn opata.

Bia be careful. Nwanne bere ebere oo. Uche gi diya dia.

Well said
Re: When Tinubu Calls For Revolution - Page Deleted By Punch Newspaper by bilulu(m): 9:44am On Aug 07, 2019
BrutusOj:
Goodluck made me feel South south are just loud but not as hard hearted like most of us thought. GEJ' weakness led us to this era of a tyrant.
so someone following the rule of law now make him weak..... Oga go nvface ur tyrant n leave d oda man alone. when u were abusing n insulting him didn't u no d man u were canvassing for is a tyrant? are u a child dat u didn't no wat u were praying to come upon u in 2015?
Re: When Tinubu Calls For Revolution - Page Deleted By Punch Newspaper by Lovelive: 9:47am On Aug 07, 2019
LegendHero:

The post ain’t anti-Buhari, it’s anti-Tinubu and the manner with which the OP tried painting the scenarios betrayed his identity masking and clearly shows he is one of the Tinubu hating Igbo folks.

Why you hate Tinubu still remains a mystery sane minds are yet to unravel m, coz he held no post of national importance which I can recall but most Igbos keep abusing, denigrating, and always heap blames on him even when he’s not part of the subject matter.

Hypocrite ZON.B
Re: When Tinubu Calls For Revolution - Page Deleted By Punch Newspaper by Lovelive: 9:56am On Aug 07, 2019
BabaO2:
please develop yourself and thinking. Who proclaimed it a bad government? The massive electorates that voted for him or those few in the opposition that are sponsoring protests, insecurity to discredit the government of the day? Choice has been made by larger Nigerians, nothing anyone can do about it till 2023. Why is this so difficult for you to understand

I see.

ZON.B comments are always painted like this particular one here.
Re: When Tinubu Calls For Revolution - Page Deleted By Punch Newspaper by Lovelive: 9:58am On Aug 07, 2019
Mujtahida:

See your thinking! Goshhhh at the bolded. No one needs any proclamation declaring the government bad. All that is needed is for a person or group of people to be disenchanted with the government and decide to exercise their right to protest peacefully.

Even one man can stage a protest.

That the majority supposedly voted for this government makes the government and its actions forever inviolate to the extent that others who are not pleased with the government cannot protest against it?

Any man or group who is dissatisfied with the government can protest. It is a constitutionally guaranteed right. It is not time bound, nor is it defeated just by the mere fact that the government was recently voted into power.

Tell the lifeless and senseless ZON.Bs
Re: When Tinubu Calls For Revolution - Page Deleted By Punch Newspaper by oyatz(m): 10:02am On Aug 07, 2019
You are very funny sir.

1) Why do you think the South-South should be the most developed part of Nigeria?

2) Who do you think should be reponsible for their development?

Gentlewarrior1:

All i want to say is that south south is supposed to be the most developed in Nigeria

The living conditions there is terrible and the people are almost silent
Re: When Tinubu Calls For Revolution - Page Deleted By Punch Newspaper by Lovelive: 10:05am On Aug 07, 2019
gulfer:
Also in 2014, a certain president said this VV

You aren't getting it right.
Buhari dictatorship is too much for us to bear.
Buhari corruption fight is hypocritical.
Buhari drinking of Nigerians blood is too much.
Buhari...
Re: When Tinubu Calls For Revolution - Page Deleted By Punch Newspaper by Lovelive: 10:17am On Aug 07, 2019
BabaO2:
That is why you can't make it in life, keep doing things in a wrong way and at wrong time.

That's why the little 3 years Satan the Lucifer has given you ll soon expire and you ll end your life into serious penury, starvation and total misery.

I have just commenced my days of glory...
Re: When Tinubu Calls For Revolution - Page Deleted By Punch Newspaper by Lovelive: 10:21am On Aug 07, 2019
NGpatriot:

There's a difference between demanding common sense revolution and demanding revolution to remove a legitimate and a democratically elected president.

This is how people fail WAEC, they can not read and comprehend.
That is why your oga Bubu couldn't not get WAEC.
Re: When Tinubu Calls For Revolution - Page Deleted By Punch Newspaper by Gentlewarrior1(m): 10:21am On Aug 07, 2019
oyatz:
You are very funny sir.

1) Why do you think the South-South should be the most developed part of Nigeria?

2) Who do you think should be reponsible for their development?

Sir this are my reasons
1. The bulk of the nations wealth comes from the south south. They even other resources apart from crude oil which is number 1

2. Their leaders, the governors. The people needs to demand more because they deserve it and due to oil exploration they are suffering

I mean i see no reason why Anambra, oyo etc should be more developed than bayelsa and other south south state

Ogoni cleanup how many years now yet nothing. The people don't want to talk. To me niger delta own suffering is somehow worst than the north because they are so blessed. The wealth of niger delta is more than enough to over enrich them
Infact their capital states is mediocre if you ask me

Honestly if i were from an oil producing community i will do everything within my power to make sure the government provide basic amenities if they don't then i will mobilise fellow youths and force the government to do it.
But niger delta millitants were given peanuts and they all drop the struggle thinking they are wise whereas . Outsiders are raking in millions and billions of dollars from your community while you and your people are suffering.

Because i know if it were to be Igbos, yorubas or especially Hausa/Fulani they won't easily tolerate this. Atleast they will get something tangible out of it

Niger delta money is been used to develop the rest of naija especially Abuja Lagos and kano while the people of niger delta suffer

Well that's not my business though. I am only saying all this because there's a certain place i saw in delta and i couldn't believe my eyes. It was horrible
Re: When Tinubu Calls For Revolution - Page Deleted By Punch Newspaper by bilulu(m): 11:18am On Aug 07, 2019
mrvitalis:

He is not fighting for any youth ...his demands are foolish to start with , he is not objective but its his right and those who believe him to protest
you dat is objective why not come out. all we no how to do is condemning any move people make but on our own we can't. what corrections ve u made other dan to sit behind ur phone writing trash
Re: When Tinubu Calls For Revolution - Page Deleted By Punch Newspaper by BrutusOj(m): 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

See eh forget talk bro

South south toughness is highly overrated and that's why they are still suffering today on the midst of so much wealth

I still maintain that both their avengers and militants are nothing but dull fellows that arent so tough nor wise

Visit their state and see confirm suffering from bayelsa delta and rivers etc. Very horrible condition. Only some cities and capitals are manageable

Imagine if it were northerners that had oil. Lol by now millitants for still dey na. Infact naija for don divide since

See as only northerners dey enjoy their gold. Lol. They use am flex for kano and sokoto. Just

South south toughness is highly overrated well maybe its because its a farce and comprises of different ethnicities. Wetin them sabi na to dey kill themselves with cultism and robbery.

Most south south tribes pack stupid individuals with zombie mentality. Na to dey kill themselves them sabi

Visit there one dey and understand their stupidity.
highly overated bro. You are totally correct, almost all the federal roads in the north are dual roads and standard roads. The used oil money to develop their place while some uchins in the south keep forming militant and can't do nothing to the government of the day than kill each other in the name of cultism and being used by the political elites to kidnap each other.
Re: When Tinubu Calls For Revolution - Page Deleted By Punch Newspaper by googi: 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
Some people still do not understand that it is not the money you make that makes you rich, it is how you spend it.

Southsouth has been the victims here and the blame you assign victims should not be greater than the calous exploiters of their ignorance.

How much did the West make from cocoa to make it an economic hub for all Africans?

Indeed, Nigeria is the classic example that a fool and his money will soon part.
Re: When Tinubu Calls For Revolution - Page Deleted By Punch Newspaper by oyatz(m): 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
The real causes of underdevelopment in the Niger-Delta is not that much different from the problem of underdevelopment of Nigeria- POOR LEADERSHIP.

1) I am a staunch advocate of resource control.
However, great resources will not necessarily translate to great development.

2) The Niger-Delta States' revenues which case other States don't have include
a) 13% derivatives
b) NDDC
c) Ministry of the Niger-Delta Affairs
d) Presidential amnesty payments
e) Corporate social responsibilities of the International Oil Companies.

3) The resources already available in every State is not optimally exploited and judiciously utilized.
The people of Niger-Delta like the people of (Oyo, Osun , Anambra or Kwara) should hold their leaders accountable first before pointing accussing fingers at others as the cause of their underdevelopment.

includeauthor=Gentlewarrior1 post=81023538]

Sir this are my reasons
1. The bulk of the nations wealth comes from the south south. They even other resources apart from crude oil which is number 1

2. Their leaders, the governors. The people needs to demand more because they deserve it and due to oil exploration they are suffering

I mean i see no reason why Anambra, oyo etc should be more developed than bayelsa and other south south state

Ogoni cleanup how many years now yet nothing. The people don't want to talk. To me niger delta own suffering is somehow worst than the north because they are so blessed. The wealth of niger delta is more than enough to over enrich them

Honestly if i were from an oil producing community i will do everything within my power to make sure the government provide basic amenities if they don't then i will mobilise fellow youths and force the government to do it.
But niger delta millitants were given peanuts and they all drop the struggle thinking they are wise whereas . Outsiders are raking in millions and billions of dollars from your community while you and your people are suffering.

Because i know if it were to be Igbos, yorubas or especially Hausa/Fulani they won't easily tolerate this. Atleast they will get something tangible out of it

Niger delta money is been used to develop the rest of naija especially Abuja Lagos and kano while the people of niger delta suffer

Well that's not my business though. I am only saying all this because there's a certain place i saw in delta and i couldn't believe my eyes. It was horrible [/quote]
Re: When Tinubu Calls For Revolution - Page Deleted By Punch Newspaper by oyatz(m): 8:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
Sir,name the States that have the highest budgets in Nigeria.

What's the budget of Osun State Vs Akwa-Ibom, Oyo State Vs Rivers, Osun Vs Delta.
Lagos State budget is high, NOT due to it's Federal allocation but largely due to it's IGR.

googi:

Some people still do not understand that it is not the money you make that makes you rich, it is how you spend it.

Southsouth has been the victims here and the blame you assign victims should not be greater than the calous exploiters of their ignorance.

How much did the West make from cocoa to make it an economic hub for all Africans?

Indeed, Nigeria is the classic example that a fool and his money will soon part.
Re: When Tinubu Calls For Revolution - Page Deleted By Punch Newspaper by michelz: 9:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
LegendHero:
What is the problem of you Igbos with Tinubu?

Let me summarize the Newspaper for the readers:

Tinubu called for a common sense revolution!

He also went further to say the common sense revolution is a call to return to decency, probity, transparency of process and fairness in outcome.

He also went further to say Nigeria should be ready for change, we must rescue it from those set to cause it irreparable harm.

Although the newspaper you uploaded might be blur but mere thorough reading will show you what he meant by common sense revolution which is totally different from a bloody revolution.

Nigeria situation is political, which explains the fact why Igbos do not join in the protest during the Jonathan government because they are benefiting from it even with the fact that hundreds are dying daily due to Boko haram then during Jonathan era.

This same analogy explains why the likes of Tinubu will never join in the protest of Buhari government because it is their government and they are part of it.

It’s common sense you Igbos need to understand that the political class are united in making sure this country remain impoverished either PDP or APC.

People with functioning eyes should check the clear image of the newspaper uploaded by the OP.
You messed up in your whole write-up by singling out Igbo's in your diatribe.

Did Igbo's call for the revolution?
or is Sowore an Igbo man?

You couldn't hide your hatred for Igbo's,could you?
You're one of the major problems of Nigeria.
Re: When Tinubu Calls For Revolution - Page Deleted By Punch Newspaper by LegendHero(m): 9:12pm On Aug 07, 2019
michelz:

You messed up in your whole write-up by singling out Igbo's in your diatribe.

Did Igbo's call for the revolution?
or is Sowore an Igbo man?

You couldn't hide your hatred for Igbo's,could you?
You're one of the major problems of Nigeria.

The OP is a know tribal Igbo bigot if I’m not mistaken which explains the reason why I replied in such a way.

Well I’m sorry if you think I singled out the Igbo although both you and I know majority of the Igbos have innate hatred for Bola Tinubu which I can’t explain the source of the hate.

Anyways let’s just analyze situations devoid of abuse to learn from eachother.
Re: When Tinubu Calls For Revolution - Page Deleted By Punch Newspaper by michelz: 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2019
oyatz:
The real causes of underdevelopment in the Niger-Delta is not that much different from the problem of underdevelopment of Nigeria- POOR LEADERSHIP.

a) 13% derivatives
b) NDDC

3) The resources already available in every State is not optimally exploited and judiciously utilized.
The people of Niger-Delta like the people of (Oyo, Osun , Anambra or Kwara) should hold their leaders accountable first before pointing accussing fingers at others as the cause of their underdevelopment.

Sir this are my reasons

Well that's not my business though. I am only saying all this because there's a certain place i saw in delta and i couldn't believe my eyes. It was horrible
Oga,clearly, either you've not traveled round or you're just being deliberately myopic.

What the South south part of the country is facing is not different from what other parts of the country are facing.

You mentioned Anambra state, right?
Don't you know that Anambra state has oil in commercial quantity, how are they fairing in terms of development from oil revenue?
So many other States in the country have one form or the other of resources yet,same story.

Don't just single out any region. The problem is systemic.
Re: When Tinubu Calls For Revolution - Page Deleted By Punch Newspaper by Gentlewarrior1(m): 10:17pm On Aug 07, 2019
oyatz:

a) 13% derivatives
b) NDDC

Sir this are my reasons

Re: When Tinubu Calls For Revolution - Page Deleted By Punch Newspaper by Gentlewarrior1(m): 10:19pm On Aug 07, 2019
michelz:

Oga,clearly, either you've not traveled round or you're just being deliberately myopic.

What the South south part of the country is facing is not different from what other parts of the country are facing.

Don't you know that Anambra state has oil in commercial quantity, how are they fairing in terms of development from oil revenue?
So many other States in the country have one form or the other of resources yet,same story.

South south own is different and horrible

The resources affect their community yet they don't actually benefit from it. Its almost as if others are even benefiting from it more than them
Re: When Tinubu Calls For Revolution - Page Deleted By Punch Newspaper by oyatz(m): 10:23pm On Aug 07, 2019
We are on the same page sir.
The problem of the South-South like the problems of Ebonyi, Ekiti, Jigawa, Taraba, Ogun or Anambra State is POOR LEADERSHIP.

However, you need to know that crude oil is not presently being extracted in Anambra State, though the State may have huge deposit of crude oil.
The largest proportion of Nigerian crude oil is NOT extracted from the territories of any State per se but from offshore (under the SEA) in the continental shelf.

With improved Technology, commercial crude oil in different degrees of specifications will be discovered in about 17 States in Nigeria but all these will NOT transform Nigeria into a First world country,it will only produce about 10-12 Billionaires.

michelz:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Deactivates His Facebook Account Because Of Hushpuppi PHOTOS / Atiku Condemns Zamfara Girls’ Abduction / Umaru Yar'adua: My Election Not Free And Fair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.