Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,790 members, 7,806,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) (14512 Views)

Victor Banjo Was Killed By Ojukwu Because He Spoke Yoruba With Awolowo / Igboho: Ooni Failed Yoruba By Not Telling Buhari Truth About Killer Herdsmen / Bruce Mayrock Memorial Building By Ojukwu: Bianca Fulfils A Promise (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by SamNaijaboy: 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2019
Firstly I don’t respond to people who refer to me as a Nigga. You are both uncouth and insulting.
This is for the others that want to be educated about their nation.

Igbo domination of Nigeria is only a matter of time”- Charles Onyeama, a prominent igbo lawyer and member of the Central Legislative Council, 1945. (Page 204 ”Ethnic Politics In Kenya and Nigeria” by Godfrey Mwakikagile).

”It would appear that the God of Africa has created the Igbo nation to lead the children of Africa from the bondage of ages ….” – Dr Azikiwe, President of the Pan-Igbo Federal Union. (The West African Pilot of July 8, 1949).

Ikenna0b:

When can't defend their illogical nonsense they result to ad hominem defense. Always pathetic how predictable Afonjas are. Nigga I quadruple dare you to quote exactly where I wrote the bold on this thread. In addition, Mr. Self reported "intellectual", I advise reread what I wrote, have it marinate in your head before typing because judging by your ad hominem it clearly flew past your head.

when and where did I change my narrative of how I see una. Do point it out.

which tribe was it that utilized their propaganda machine to label a coup that included non Igbo participants as an "Igbo coup" which in terms resulted the innocent civilians getting attacked forcing the leader of the area to report division as defense?
Which tribe encouraged Gowon to drop the agreements made in Ghana thus pushing the leader of the region to pull out to protect his people against the shitholans?
Which nation attacked which nation first which in terms ignited the war?

Which region begged the British to separate them from the Western Union? When such didn't happen, which region revolted and United with North and East to separate themselves out of Western Union? Which region voted to be removed from Western region to become Midwest due to reports of Afonjas dominating behaviors and attitude. The problem with Afonja like yourself is you think you're talking to a SE Igbo who ancestors didn't have the misery of sharing a region with una. The SE Igbos may not know you demons but for those of us that had the misery of sharing a region with una knows exactly the level of bastards you lots are

Which region is going around claiming to be the most political sane in the nation and reporting they should be in control of the nation even though, each time they get an ounce of leadership of the nation it always result to wtf we are seeing now...Diaster.
Which region is stealing lands and oil headquarters from another region and encouraging death towards the indigenous they steal from whenever their people speak up?

Which tribe's leader who wanted to separate his people from Niggeria did a complete 360 when the inticed with the presidency position? Who suggested starvation of women and children as "war tactics" just because of his greed to be president which ironic, thanks to Karma, never occurred?

See the usual Afonja ways of trying to tell stories thinking we're in Lagos-Ibadan propaganda media era. I'm still waiting on evidence of so called Zik's corruption case he spewed earlier.. Now this, grin. I already know this is a futile attempt and answer would be "search the internet" but, let's just give you a benefit of a doubt... provide the tribe's leaders name, the exact quote and evidence to heck you up. I'll wait.

Which tribe is still making a mockery of themselves repeating the same nonsense their Tribalist people spread even after the internet has provided the list of participants of the military men involved and multiple of them were non-igbo?
Which tribe out of their Tribalism utilized their propaganda media machine to spread rumors of a coup that included Igbo and non Igbo participants as an igbo coup thus putting the lives of innocent people in danger?
Which tribe can be that devilish if not the demons of hell

When you answer these questions above you'll have your answer which tribe is the domineering one and why they received the nickname Demons
I repeat Mr. self claimed "Intellectual" make attempt to marinate on wtf it you read before typing. I reported you demons attacked non Afonjas to try and colonize them. The Ashanti, the Dahonmey/Fons, etc have reported wars they had with una or neighboring tribes that una bounded with to try and colonize them. You lost yes, but your ancestors attempted through violence. My mention of your inter-tribal conflicts just emphasizes the dominating acts of una including to your own selves

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by googi: 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2019
I think you have been adequately dealt with. Fortunately, you have revealed yourself clean clear.

IkennaOb: Inferiority induced negros that continuously attempt to steal the identity and contribution of the indigenous Americans ancestors

When dealing with this type of animal, one has to be careful not to associate him or give him the privilege of lumping himself with reasonable IGBO among you.

I note that he kept quiet about the date of NZI kingdom. This was how revised history of Benin began and we kept quiet until it developed wings. This Yoruba generation are not as complacent as their parents.

Ikenna0b:

Who the Bleep told you I haven't read the rubbish that try to report the Incas, Aztec, Mayans, etc as "Africans". Noone denies the Africans made an impact prior to slavery but America was sure as hell not one of the area. South East Asia and Europe were the areas African played a role in prior to slavery. So nah nigga, I have no interest to read any more nonsense written by Inferiority induced negros that continuously attempt to steal the identity and contribution of the indigenous Americans ancestors.

2 Likes

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by splendour7(m): 8:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
YorubaHero12:

As in bro, I’ve never seen a people with such level of stupidity. They always try to foist on someone else what they can never accept.

The reason why they keep facing the Yoruba is because they think we are easy to relate with and open to accept different views. This to me is the weakness of the Yorubas, we keep caring about other people feelings even at our own detriment.

These Igbos dare not do 1% of what they are doing to us to the northerners, that dare not. I just want them to continue all this rubbish and wake the other minds of the Yoruba people so they can know that when you plant a seed of wickedness it will surely germinate.

It’s just a matter of time when every tribe starts treating situation the northerners way.
lets Just Have A Friendly Discussion Here,please In What Ways Has/have Yoruba Helped Ndi Igbo In Nigeria??

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by Mightyhaiz: 8:48pm On Aug 08, 2019
YorubaHero12:

As in bro, I’ve never seen a people with such level of stupidity. They always try to foist on someone else what they can never accept.

The reason why they keep facing the Yoruba is because they think we are easy to relate with and open to accept different views. This to me is the weakness of the Yorubas, we keep caring about other people feelings even at our own detriment.

These Igbos dare not do 1% of what they are doing to us to the northerners, that dare not. I just want them to continue all this rubbish and wake the other minds of the Yoruba people so they can know that when you plant a seed of wickedness it will surely germinate.

It’s just a matter of time when every tribe starts treating situation the northerners way.
Alcatraz! grin.. Been a while,How was rehab? wink

9 Likes

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by NkayStory(f): 8:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
SamNaijaboy:
I married an Igbo and had Igbo in-laws in the US so I know exactly how they think. It’s good when you have them as friends and you jointly help each other (which when I think about it, it’s always me helping them) but when they have some hook into you, you are screwed.

We all know how women can mess you up in the US. Marry an Igbo here and you are done for as a Yoruba.
They will use that as an extortion tool and try to control your life. Resist that control and you are done for.

I learnt the hard way that if an Igbo has a potential way of controlling you like marriage in the west where their daughter has the laws on her side, you are screwed.
Or you make an Igbo 55% partner in a business endeavor. OYO is your case

Back-stabbing in an overdose...I blame your Igbo wife stuupid enough to marry you a yorubaman..See how you are gossiping and bad-mouthing your in-laws on Nairaland..

She is not here to hear your nonsense,but you will be exposed doon.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by NkayStory(f): 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2019
SamNaijaboy:
I married an Igbo and had Igbo in-laws in the US so I know exactly how they think. It’s good when you have them as friends and you jointly help each other (which when I think about it, it’s always me helping them) but when they have some hook into you, you are screwed.

We all know how women can mess you up in the US. Marry an Igbo here and you are done for as a Yoruba.
They will use that as an extortion tool and try to control your life. Resist that control and you are done for.

I learnt the hard way that if an Igbo has a potential way of controlling you like marriage in the west where their daughter has the laws on her side, you are screwed.
Or you make an Igbo 55% partner in a business endeavor. OYO is your case

Back-stabbing in an overdose...I blame your Igbo wife stuupid enough to marry you a yorubaman..Ignore yorubas,some of my Igbo sisters will not hear..

See how you are gossiping and bad-mouthing your in-laws on Nairaland...

She is not here to hear your nonsense,but you will be exposed doon...Marry yoursisters,No!...Always running after Igbo ladies like mpkis with your ugly faces

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by YorubaHero12: 9:01pm On Aug 08, 2019
splendour7:
lets Just Have A Friendly Discussion Here,please In What Ways Has/have Yoruba Helped Ndi Igbo In Nigeria??

Really busy with work and let me respond fast.

Firstly, it’s on record that after the Biafran war, the Yorubas are the only tribe that gave the Igbos back their properties en mass, infact my grand dad told us how some of the house rent were given back to them when the Igbos came back. You can dispute this but there are numerous examples to back the claim.

Secondly, Yoruba through the ages gave every tribe a sense of belonging, in which you can do what you like without any form of discrimination , while this is not only peculiar to the Igbos, it’s mostly for all other tribes.

Yoruba man in Soyinka was jailed when he spoke on Biafran war, which sometimes showed that the Yoruba are all not an enemy of Ndi’Igbo even during their trying times.

Over the history of the Igbos in Yoruba land, there hasn’t been an instance of mass killing or ethnic cleansing amongst the two tribe. Although this is reciprocal coz Igbos too never killed Yorubas before.

What I don’t understand is the source of the hatred among the two tribes, whether it is ego, competition, or just bragging right . I don’t have answer to that yet.

I know if I keep arguing with the Igbo folks on here, this thread will keep going on and we will never reach a logical conclusion that was why I chose to stop responding coz it’s jist like going about in circles.

Now directing the question back to you, in what way has/have the Igbos helped the Yorubas in Nigeria?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by naijalander: 9:38pm On Aug 08, 2019
Like I said, argueing with y'all is a waste of data. Afonja this, Afonja that as if the name Afonja is one to be ashamed of to begin with. Yoruba History is long & well detailed. You have to be deluded if you think anyone cares for what you think.

Ikenna0b:

When can't defend their illogical nonsense they result to ad hominem defense. Always pathetic how predictable Afonjas are. Nigga I quadruple dare you to quote exactly where I wrote the bold on this thread. In addition, Mr. Self reported "intellectual", I advise reread what I wrote, have it marinate in your head before typing because judging by your ad hominem it clearly flew past your head.

when and where did I change my narrative of how I see una. Do point it out.

which tribe was it that utilized their propaganda machine to label a coup that included non Igbo participants as an "Igbo coup" which in terms resulted the innocent civilians getting attacked forcing the leader of the area to report division as defense?
Which tribe encouraged Gowon to drop the agreements made in Ghana thus pushing the leader of the region to pull out to protect his people against the shitholans?
Which nation attacked which nation first which in terms ignited the war?

Which region begged the British to separate them from the Western Union? When such didn't happen, which region revolted and United with North and East to separate themselves out of Western Union? Which region voted to be removed from Western region to become Midwest due to reports of Afonjas dominating behaviors and attitude. The problem with Afonja like yourself is you think you're talking to a SE Igbo who ancestors didn't have the misery of sharing a region with una. The SE Igbos may not know you demons but for those of us that had the misery of sharing a region with una knows exactly the level of bastards you lots are

Which region is going around claiming to be the most political sane in the nation and reporting they should be in control of the nation even though, each time they get an ounce of leadership of the nation it always result to wtf we are seeing now...Diaster.
Which region is stealing lands and oil headquarters from another region and encouraging death towards the indigenous they steal from whenever their people speak up?

Which tribe's leader who wanted to separate his people from Niggeria did a complete 360 when the inticed with the presidency position? Who suggested starvation of women and children as "war tactics" just because of his greed to be president which ironic, thanks to Karma, never occurred?

See the usual Afonja ways of trying to tell stories thinking we're in Lagos-Ibadan propaganda media era. I'm still waiting on evidence of so called Zik's corruption case he spewed earlier.. Now this, grin. I already know this is a futile attempt and answer would be "search the internet" but, let's just give you a benefit of a doubt... provide the tribe's leaders name, the exact quote and evidence to heck you up. I'll wait.

Which tribe is still making a mockery of themselves repeating the same nonsense their Tribalist people spread even after the internet has provided the list of participants of the military men involved and multiple of them were non-igbo?
Which tribe out of their Tribalism utilized their propaganda media machine to spread rumors of a coup that included Igbo and non Igbo participants as an igbo coup thus putting the lives of innocent people in danger?
Which tribe can be that devilish if not the demons of hell

When you answer these questions above you'll have your answer which tribe is the domineering one and why they received the nickname Demons
I repeat Mr. self claimed "Intellectual" make attempt to marinate on wtf it you read before typing. I reported you demons attacked non Afonjas to try and colonize them. The Ashanti, the Dahonmey/Fons, etc have reported wars they had with una or neighboring tribes that una bounded with to try and colonize them. You lost yes, but your ancestors attempted through violence. My mention of your inter-tribal conflicts just emphasizes the dominating acts of una including to your own selves

1 Like

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by naijalander: 9:40pm On Aug 08, 2019
Is what ways has Ndi Igbo helped Yorubas?
And why are you asking as if Yoruba people owe you any help?

splendour7:

3 Likes

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by naijalander: 9:41pm On Aug 08, 2019
Woman! Yoruba Queens over you any day. Nobody likes a thieving financially dependent wife in Yorubaland.

NkayStory:

Back-stabbing in an overdose...I blame your Igbo wife stuupid enough to marry you a yorubaman..Ignore yorubas,some of my Igbo sisters will not hear..

She is not here to hear your nonsense,but you will be exposed doon...Marry yoursisters,No!...Always running after Igbo ladies like mpkis with your ugly faces

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by naijalander: 9:43pm On Aug 08, 2019
Ogbeni, awon omo Igbo oose ponle, don't waste your time explaining what you don't owe anbody, to each his own.

YorubaHero12:

Really busy with work and let me respond fast.

Firstly, it’s on record that after the Biafran war, the Yorubas are the only tribe that gave the Igbos back their properties en mass, infact my grand dad told us how some of the house rent were given back to them when the Igbos came back. You can dispute this but there are numerous examples to back the claim.

Secondly, Yoruba through the ages gave every tribe a sense of belonging, in which you can do what you like without any form of discrimination , while this is not only peculiar to the Igbos, it’s mostly for all other tribes.

Yoruba man in Soyinka was jailed when he spoke on Biafran war, which sometimes showed that the Yoruba are all not an enemy of Ndi’Igbo even during their trying times.

Over the history of the Igbos in Yoruba land, there hasn’t been an instance of mass killing or ethnic cleansing amongst the two tribe. Although this is reciprocal coz Igbos too never killed Yorubas before.

What I don’t understand is the source of the hatred among the two tribes, whether it is ego, competition, or just bragging right . I don’t have answer to that yet.

I know if I keep arguing with the Igbo folks on here, this thread will keep going on and we will never reach a logical conclusion that was why I chose to stop responding coz it’s jist like going about in circles.

Now directing the question back to you, in what way has/have the Igbos helped the Yorubas in Nigeria?

6 Likes

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by naijalander: 9:46pm On Aug 08, 2019
All evidence points to the fact that the Nigerian Civil War was mostly about crude oil. You're the one falling for propaganda.

duncun:
This here is one of the media propaganda yorubas sold to the minority tribes that breeded distrust among the old Eastern region.

Yorubas till today are still fighting to make sure the viable seaports and international airport remains only in sw.
The gang up is real..

3 Likes

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by YorubaHero12: 10:11pm On Aug 08, 2019
naijalander:
Ogbeni, awon omo Igbo oose ponle, don't waste your time explaining what you don't owe anbody, to each his own.

I know bro. But I think the guy that quoted me is someone I’ve discussed with before and he’s civil in his engagement that’s why I replied.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by TAO11(f): 11:27pm On Aug 08, 2019
splendour7:

Did you know that Wole Soyinka was jailed by the Nigerian government because he stood firmly for the Biafra movement??

You probably didn't know.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by SamNaijaboy: 7:51am On Aug 09, 2019
I know you are here spoiling for a fight but I won’t give you one.
Anything I said here I say to their faces.
Cure yourselves of greed.
Thanks

NkayStory:

4 Likes

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 09, 2019
Mehn grin grin

One bottle of Origin to all the Yoruba contributors on this thread grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by BaaleOko: 9:28am On Aug 09, 2019
SamNaijaboy:
Thanks

But he has a point, it's only a weak minded facetious punk that will come on a public forum, and denigrate his wife and her people... no matter what you should always keep your marital affairs to yourself... If you don't want the marriage, then end it and walk away instead of been a little garrulous b1tch. Everything about you goes to suggest you're are not only an unrepentant bigot, but that you are also a very pliable tool for betrayal, I pity the type of woman that will live with a beta male like you.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by Ziggylady(f): 10:15am On Aug 09, 2019
SamNaijaboy:
Thanks

She is right though.

..You must be a very bad husband and in-law cos from your write-up here,you are a badly behaved yoruba tribalist who has no business marrying an Igbo lady..

How some Igbos gets fooled into marry you lots is a mystery .,I pray you and your people will not uses juju and kill her eventually...Poor woman.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by Ziggylady(f): 10:21am On Aug 09, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Mehn grin grin

One bottle of Origin to all the Yoruba contributors on this thread grin grin

Look at this one undecided..one bottle of Origin for what exactly?

Dont make me laugh.
Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 09, 2019
Ziggylady:

Look at this one undecided..one bottle of Origin for what exactly?

Dont make me laugh.
grin grin grin

Ziggylady, your name is kinda funny grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by tillaman(m): 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2019
YorubaHero12:

What kind of rubbish analogy is this? Is Nigeria practicing a unitary system of government then? The people of each region reserves the right to vote anyone that will protect their interest because they are the sole contributor to each region economy.

The Yorubas reserve the bleeping right to send Azikiwe packing to his eastern region because the people is the voice of Democracy. What is tribalism in putting the greedy Azikwe in his place? How many region at that time had another tribe representing their people?

This same Awolowo gave everyone free education including your kinsmen in the west, the Saraduna captured the Igbo well by sending them out of his enclave coz they are also trying to dominate the northern region workforce.

You Igbos have a lot of problem and one of it is trying to give what you cannot take.

Rubbish
you my friend is indeed a Yoruba hero, I love the part you reminded them of the free education, they are all ingrates both home and abroad, they choose to forget but history will always remind them and the dude should be on the DSS watchlist cause his hatred for yorubas na follow come, if he was privileged to wipe off our existence he wouldn’t think twice the one who instilled all this hate in him did quite number on him!! You are valid bro keep dishing it hot hot

6 Likes

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by SamNaijaboy: 1:46pm On Aug 09, 2019
Firstly,
When you lost in the arguments you turned to personal attacks. That I married wrongly or rightlysmiley from your tribe does not somehow make me blind to faults from your tribe. I don’t have to condone bad behavior because I married your daughter. Like that makes me be inducted into some secret cult where what I see wrong I should just take it like that.
I think Igbos sincerely think when they marry their daughter off to you they are somehow doing you a favor. You pay through the roof to marry her and you now become an ATM for them to exploit at any turn.
Your daughters are NO better than the next Ijaw or Cross River or Yoruba or Akwa Ibom or Jukun girl, okay? If anything they are overly expensive to marry and disloyal once there is no ego for her family etc. You would think after all that money spent marrying them would at least be nice and loyal. Maybe there is something to the saying that the best things in life are free (or next to free) after all smiley
So why the noise about loyalty as if when I married her I swore to a cult.
Beta male? This is a faceless forum so let’s leave it at that. Just to let you know, if you haven’t guessed from my writing: I got all As in both my WAEC exams and went to an Ivy League school in the US. The Igbo girl I married was mainly because of pressure from my mom to marry a Nigerian. Previously all I dated were Brazilian, Latina, etc. And we all cool. No wahala until her people.
I handle myself well to all people including the increasingly annoying Igbos

BaaleOko:

But he has a point, it's only a weak minded facetious punk that will come on a public forum, and denigrate his wife and her people... no matter what you should always keep your marital affairs to yourself... If you don't want the marriage, then end it and walk away instead of been a little garrulous b1tch. Everything about you goes to suggest you're are not only an unrepentant bigot, but that you are also a very pliable tool for betrayal, I pity the type of woman that will live with a beta male like you.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by tillaman(m): 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
SamNaijaboy:
That’s why you people have zero respect for your culture and elders. Yoruba were like Europe. You do know that about the same time we were fighting those wars, Europe was as well. Civilization had a time where conquest was the norm.
That’s why fight Dey sweet una because you never fought in your history. And why we are so cautious about war now because we have seen it, not some cowardice as you people think.
Has Europe fought a war since the 1990s? Yes, twice. They nearly destroyed the whole of Europe until the US and Russia stepped in.
I’m signing off here.
Btw, demons is metaphorically used because our men break hearts in Nigeria as they are the most sought after by all tribes and ethnic groups.
Not because we are really demons smiley. Learn to agree and disagree without taking the humanity out.
Our land is poo but half your tribe is in Lagos constricting the place and causing overcrowding smiley
You guys have always been greedy. Zik was greedy to try to keep both East and West premierships for his tribe. You know it yourselves. Try to work on that individually and collectively.
Bye

more like 75% of their tribe are in the West
They come here to do anything
I have even seen an Igbo man sell Suya!
They just want to dominate dominate dominate
They want in on every deal
Greedy backstabbing meatheads!

2 Likes

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by SamNaijaboy: 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2019
If I were a tribalist, I would not have married her. You think I didn’t have a choice of girls? She was just the one that pretended best smiley
It was after I married her that I realized that people had little respect and were always after money overly aggressively and criminal-mindedly like people truly said about the tribe. Didn’t care about that stereotype before. Now I see it more and more. And the victim mentality is horrible.
I only stated the truth about majority of Igbos.

Ziggylady:

She is right though.

..You must be a very bad husband and in-law cos from your write-up here,you are a badly behaved yoruba tribalist who has no business marrying an Igbo lady..

How some Igbos gets fooled into marry you lots is a mystery .,I pray you and your people will not uses juju and kill her eventually...Poor woman.

4 Likes

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by T9ksy(m): 2:08pm On Aug 09, 2019
tillaman:
you my friend is indeed a Yoruba hero, I love the part you reminded them of the free education, they are all ingrates both home and abroad, they choose to forget but history will always remind them and the dude should be on the DSS watchlist cause his hatred for yorubas na follow come, if he was privileged to wipe off our existence he wouldn’t think twice the one who instilled all this hate in him did quite number on him!! You are valid bro keep dishing it hot hot

@bolded............the answer to that is not rocket science, sir!

His ilk (unfortunately most of them are), were "classically conditioned" on a cocktail of bold-faced lies and misinformations by their morally-bankrupt, duplictious, cunny, covetous & greedy elders to mask their failure and in the process, heap all their woes on the yoruba-their nemesis.

One of them even opined that he prefers the fulanis (despite the way and manner these guy have always loved to slaughter them at the drop of a hat or a koran) to the yorubas "cause, according to the clone, the yorubas are not trustworthy!

You will be amazed at the number of "Likes" he got!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by T9ksy(m): 2:37pm On Aug 09, 2019
tillaman:
more like 75% of their tribe are in the West
They come here to do anything
I have even seen an Igbo man sell Suya!
They just want to dominate dominate dominate
They want in on every deal
Greedy backstabbing meatheads!

@ bolded.........that's their stock in trade! Greedy and covetous lot!!

Someone mentioned earlier about free education which awo provided for his region which sadly their own leader (Zik) could not afford them in their enclave. They all ran down to the west chanting "one Nigeria" but guess what? Barely a decade later & these guys dare to dominate us in our own region so much so that all our school of higher institutions were VCed by ibos and consequently staffed, too! Even the northerners that were educationally-challenged had a northerner VCing their region's uni.

They said it was all based on merit!!! At a time when the yorubas were very educationally competitive ( thanks to Awo's free education) and rumoured that almost every ekiti household holds at least, one Professor!

Even my ordinary Ijebu family already had 2 london trained lawyers, a civil Engineer and 2 medical doctors- all alumin of King's & Queen's College.

All these transpired in the 1st republic when the ibos were happily asslicking the fulanis backside despite the way the latter killed the former in 1945 and '53.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by laudate: 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2019
nothingspoil70:
Ojukwu the cry cry baby, the first wailer in chief the runaway chicken of Biafra people I salute
Believe one side of a story at your own peril; One day, Awolowo and other stakeholders version of this story will come online and the gullible and lazy ipob youths he left behind would be dumbfounded
Iamgrey5:
You went to bring an interview from an arrogant and self-centred man who drove 3 million Igbos to their early grave while protecting his own family.

If Awolowo is the problem, then you should go and committee suicide instead of wasting your breath cheesy
Don't mind Ojukwu. All those shouting "tribalism" on this thread, are doing so out of their misguided belief in Ojukwu's statements. sad

They are too lazy to do their own research. Even if the truth came and hit them in the face with hard facts, they would still be willing to believe Ojukwu's propaganda and deceit, and enthrone it above facts and honesty. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by Ziggylady(f): 3:02pm On Aug 09, 2019
SamNaijaboy:
If I were a tribalist, I would not have married her. You think I didn’t have a choice of girls? She was just the one that pretended best smiley
It was after I married her that I realized that people had little respect and were always after money overly aggressively and criminal-mindedly like people truly said about the tribe. Didn’t care about that stereotype before. Now I see it more and more. And the victim mentality is horrible.
I only stated the truth about majority of Igbos.

You are a tribalist dude,a very big one..Your marrying an Igbo lady does not mean you are not..

..Many yorubas who hate Igbo with a passion do not mind marrryig an Igbo girl so they can brag and show of how much Igbo girls are 'chasing ' them...smh.

Your claims of your assertions about Igbos being true is subjective cos we have twice as many complaints about you guys.

Desperate desire to marry Igbo women is a sinister fetish many of you cant help...facts!

..You lots even make really horrible husbands anyway so i wonder why any right-thinking Igbo lady will give you lots the time of the day...Na complete bad market una be....No iota of responsibility what-so-ever

I do not like yorubas generally,but unlike you i wont marry a yorubaman only to come here crying like a fowl they are bad blabbing here...Point is i wont even marry yoruba to start with.

Your irresponsible disposition of bad-mouthing your wife'speople validates my point..Just dont use juju and kpai her and her relations cos you lots have grade-one in such things..

Poor woman...na one chance bustop she enter with you in the name of marriage.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by Ziggylady(f): 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2019
SamNaijaboy:
Firstly,
When you lost in the arguments you turned to personal attacks. That I married wrongly or rightlysmiley from your tribe does not somehow make me blind to faults from your tribe. I don’t have to condone bad behavior because I married your daughter. Like that makes me be inducted into some secret cult where what I see wrong I should just take it like that.
I think Igbos sincerely think when they marry their daughter off to you they are somehow doing you a favor. You pay through the roof to marry her and you now become an ATM for them to exploit at any turn.
Your daughters are NO better than the next Ijaw or Cross River or Yoruba or Akwa Ibom or Jukun girl, okay? If anything they are overly expensive to marry and disloyal once there is no ego for her family etc. You would think after all that money spent marrying them would at least be nice and loyal. Maybe there is something to the saying that the best things in life are free (or next to free) after all smiley
So why the noise about loyalty as if when I married her I swore to a cult.
Beta male? This is a faceless forum so let’s leave it at that. Just to let you know, if you haven’t guessed from my writing: I got all As in both my WAEC exams and went to an Ivy League school in the US. The Igbo girl I married was mainly because of pressure from my mom to marry a Nigerian. Previously all I dated were Brazilian, Latina, etc. And we all cool. No wahala until her people.
I handle myself well to all people including the increasingly annoying Igbos

Blablabla!

You are a simply a horrible husband...You should have stuck with your yoruba sisters so you can marry 100 times and divorce at Igbosere Magistrate court..

You lots have zero idea what marriage is about and generally make horrible husbands..

Marry suliat,impregnate sadiatu and 6 others....Concubines and mistresses with children littered all over the place as you beat your wives to stupor if she complains..Meanwhile the responsibility to care for the kids you sire lay on her 100%....so scram with your lies here cos we know you guys wella.

I repeat,you lots make horrible horrible husbands.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Genesis Of Distrust Between Igbo's And Yoruba's — By Ojukwu (Video) by SamNaijaboy: 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2019
Okay thanks.
We have heard.
Brag? Because you are some prize and a Yoruba girl is not? NOTHING makes an Igbo girl better than the next Yoruba or Jukun girl.
What you just wrote is reverse tribalism. You want me to accept that Igbo girls are some superior class of girl which they are not. Every tribe’s women are equal in status. Nothing special about the Igbo girl. I would actually argue that it’s unwise to because of the cost to do so if the product is the same. Why pay Benz money to buy a Toyota when all your friends bought their Toyota’s for Toyota money. That mean say person no sabi market grin
It’s inferiority complex by earlier generations to boost your morales that make you people always want to project yourselves as better than others.
You are not. People that have a better claim to superiority (Yorubas) cheesy don’t even claim it. We believe all are equal and we are just fortunate to be liberal, educated, and wealthy. No noise making.
I stop here.

Ziggylady:

You are a tribalist dude,a very big one..Your marrying an Igbo lady does not mean you are not..

..Many yorubas who hate Igbo with a passion do not mind marrryig an Igbo girl so they can brag and show of how much Igbo girls are 'chasing ' them...smh.

Your claims of your assertions about Igbos being true is subjective cos we have twice as many complaints about you guys.

Desperate desire to marry Igbo women is a sinister fetish many of you cant help...facts!

..You lots even make really horrible husbands anyway so i wonder why any right-thinking Igbo lady will give you lots the time of the day...Na complete bad market una be....No iota of responsible what-so-ever

I do not like yorubas generally,but unlike you i wont marry a yorubaman only to come here crying like a fowl they are bad blabbing here...Point is i wont even marry yoruba to start with.

Your irresponsible disposition bad-mouthing your wife'speople validates my point..Just dont use juju and kpai her and her relations cos you lots have grade-one in such tjings..

Poor woman...na one chance bustop she enter with you in the name of marriage.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: The Drowning Man By Kcub / Rivers Teachers Lament Five Years Unpaid Salaries / Fayose: PDP South West Congress Election Was A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.