Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

BBNaija: How Ike Reacted After Mercy Hugged Joe - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: How Ike Reacted After Mercy Hugged Joe (35683 Views)

Photos Of Tacha Using Perfume After Mercy Told Her She Is Smelling / BBNaija: Fans Storm Emenike's Page After Mercy Revealed They Were Dating (Pics) / The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: How Ike Reacted After Mercy Hugged Joe by iamocheme: 4:57am On Aug 07, 2019
It appears that the “Acts of kindness Task” Biggie gave to the BBNaija housemates is causing a few issues in the house. The Merike ‘deliver’ (referring to Mercy and Ike’s relationship) is unstable after Mercy showed her own kindness to another housemate.

Recall, On Tuesday, August 6, Big Brother gave the housemates a Task to do an act of kindness to another person for 10 minutes. Mercy chose to hug Joe as her own.

In spite of the fact that she made a point to put separation among them and wore a sweater so when he embraced her, he wouldn’t contact her back. Shockingly, it didn’t go down well with lover boy, Ike who didn’t hesitate to show it on his face.

Ike wasn’t angry with Mercy, rather with Joe for staring at him suspiciously while the hug was going on. When the task was done, Mercy went to Ike to tell him that Joe was holding her tight and pressing my @$$$.

Watch the video below:

Read more: https://celebritynobs.com/bbnaija-how-ike-reacted-after-mercy-hugged-joe-video/

Re: BBNaija: How Ike Reacted After Mercy Hugged Joe by Kingosytex(m): 5:35am On Aug 07, 2019
iamocheme:

It appears that the “Acts of kindness Task” Biggie gave to the BBNaija housemates is causing a few issues in the house. The Merike ‘deliver’ (referring to Mercy and Ike’s relationship) is unstable after Mercy showed her own kindness to another housemate.

Recall, On Tuesday, August 6, Big Brother gave the housemates a Task to do an act of kindness to another person for 10 minutes. Mercy chose to hug Joe as her own.

In spite of the fact that she made a point to put separation among them and wore a sweater so when he embraced her, he wouldn’t contact her back. Shockingly, it didn’t go down well with lover boy, Ike who didn’t hesitate to show it on his face.

Ike wasn’t angry with Mercy, rather with Joe for staring at him suspiciously while the hug was going on. When the task was done, Mercy went to Ike to tell him that Joe was holding her tight and pressing my @$$$.

Watch the video below:

Read more: https://celebritynobs.com/bbnaija-how-ike-reacted-after-mercy-hugged-joe-video/

Oga, you de try o, u woke from sleep and what could come to ur mind at 4:57am is to post this BBN stuff

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: How Ike Reacted After Mercy Hugged Joe by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 07, 2019
Jealousy everywhere

Alipay and Wechat funds available @ 51/RMB

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: How Ike Reacted After Mercy Hugged Joe by addikt(m): 8:05am On Aug 07, 2019
Oh , really , so he press her ass.....that news make my day already , thanks so much

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: How Ike Reacted After Mercy Hugged Joe by Maromark(m): 8:06am On Aug 07, 2019
Serious matter
Re: BBNaija: How Ike Reacted After Mercy Hugged Joe by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 07, 2019
Kingosytex:

Oga, you de try o, u woke from sleep and what could come to ur mind at 4:57am is to post this BBN stuff
Na him hustle be that, which is still better than you that wakes up by 8am (na even 5 self smh) to post on a BBN thread about someone creating a BBN thread.

At least him own las las he gonna get pay, how about you? What do you stand to gain?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: How Ike Reacted After Mercy Hugged Joe by Bossontop(m): 8:06am On Aug 07, 2019
Kingosytex:

undecided
U wey wake up 5:35 to come comment for bbn thread among all the oda threads for nl nor dey try abii??

kwantinue

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: How Ike Reacted After Mercy Hugged Joe by Yewandequeen(f): 8:07am On Aug 07, 2019
Kingosytex:

and you tht made comment at 5:35am undecided
what's the difference Btw u two?
38mins

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: How Ike Reacted After Mercy Hugged Joe by Olamigenius(m): 8:09am On Aug 07, 2019
Wetin happen with the Hug ??

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: How Ike Reacted After Mercy Hugged Joe by Kingosytex(m): 8:10am On Aug 07, 2019
Yewandequeen:
and you tht made comment at 5:35am undecided
what's the difference Btw u two?
38mins
Re: BBNaija: How Ike Reacted After Mercy Hugged Joe by money121(m): 8:10am On Aug 07, 2019
Ok
Re: BBNaija: How Ike Reacted After Mercy Hugged Joe by MachadoPreto: 8:10am On Aug 07, 2019
PDP is finished in Nigeria

APC is going to gun for another average of 50years.

PDP should just venture into agriculture or exportation. The party is dead.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: How Ike Reacted After Mercy Hugged Joe by Ritaokafor(f): 8:11am On Aug 07, 2019
Please, when is the show going to end? Tired of it already.
Re: BBNaija: How Ike Reacted After Mercy Hugged Joe by Teejayphillip(m): 8:13am On Aug 07, 2019
Frodd go soon transfer em cry certificate to Ike

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: How Ike Reacted After Mercy Hugged Joe by sKeetz(m): 8:14am On Aug 07, 2019
Ritaokafor:
Please, when is the show going to end? Tired of it already.

Shut up

Even you that cannot afford cable television wants to talk undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: How Ike Reacted After Mercy Hugged Joe by doggedfighter(f): 8:15am On Aug 07, 2019
Kingosytex:

They do worse for this. Many of them watch it all night and day. grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: How Ike Reacted After Mercy Hugged Joe by martowskin1(m): 8:16am On Aug 07, 2019
MachadoPreto:
PDP is finished in Nigeria

APC is going to gun for another average of 50years.

PDP should just venture into agriculture or exportation. The party is dead.

Are u alright? This is BBN thread.... Come on bro, something's we do for fun might end up making us look stupid...

Don't tell me u did all this because likes and mention...

Grow up

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: How Ike Reacted After Mercy Hugged Joe by OduntanGabriel(m): 8:16am On Aug 07, 2019
As much as I don't like this bbnaija.. I hate the fact I am always here to read the news about what's going on.......
You won't see me staying glued to my TV to watch it anyways

#wolialara
Re: BBNaija: How Ike Reacted After Mercy Hugged Joe by MachadoPreto: 8:16am On Aug 07, 2019
martowskin1:

Are u alright? This is BBN thread.... Come on bro, something's we do for fun might end up making us look stupid...

Don't tell me u did all this because likes and mention...

Grow up

Have you had breakfast?
Re: BBNaija: How Ike Reacted After Mercy Hugged Joe by GlobalTours: 8:18am On Aug 07, 2019
Nonsense!
Re: BBNaija: How Ike Reacted After Mercy Hugged Joe by sawdi: 8:20am On Aug 07, 2019
cwale044:
Jealousy everywhere

Alipay and Wechat funds available @ 51/RMB

But I thought WeChat wallet isn't available for us.
Re: BBNaija: How Ike Reacted After Mercy Hugged Joe by Kingosytex(m): 8:22am On Aug 07, 2019
doggedfighter:

They do worse for this. Many of them watch it all night and day. grin grin grin

It is very possible that some people follow the stuff for 24hrs, a guy once posted that some of the BBN guys were seen having sex while others were asleep, this means that some guys actually stay awake to watch the BBN people sleep. It is their choice, but what i don't understand is what they really learn from staying awake to watch others sleep.
Re: BBNaija: How Ike Reacted After Mercy Hugged Joe by Toscarel: 8:27am On Aug 07, 2019
stupidity is when you deprive yourself of sleep just to watch others sleep on TV

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Strongest 'Super Hero' So Far? / BBNaija: Tunde Ednut Blasts Tacha For Failing To Define "Characteristics" / Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Star In New Movie About 1976 Coup D'etat [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.