|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,317,734 members, 5,108,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2019 at 11:24 PM
|Regarding For DBMS Query! by Arjunkumar09: 5:24am On Aug 07|
Hello All, I am learning about DBMS programming language online. it's almost complete, I want to know which types of question will put in a technical round of DBMS interview. Does anyone suggest for me?
|Re: Regarding For DBMS Query! by chinchonglee: 9:56am On Aug 09|
Jst know the basic functions like wildcards, selecting rows, aggregate functions, coalesce, arithemetic functions, Concatenation offset and fetch
|Re: Regarding For DBMS Query! by vijayhackr: 7:46am On Aug 13|
The question which can be asked in DBMS Interviews are the following:
1. What is DBMS used for?
2. What is normalization in DBMS?
3. Explain the different types of languages that are available in the DBMS?
4. Difference between Primary key and Foreign Key?
5. What is the use of DROP command and what are the differences between DROP, TRUNCATE and DELETE commands?
6. What is key difference between UNION and UNION ALL?
7. What are ACID Properties in DBMS?
8. Difference between Entity, Entity Type, and Entity Set in DBMS?
9. What are the different levels of abstraction in the DBMS?
10. What are the integrity rules?
11. Explain the E-R model in the DBMS?
12. Explain functional dependency in the DBMS?
13. Explain BCNF?
14. How can you get the alternate records from the table in the SQL?
15. Explain different types of joins in the SQL?
For more information or more questions and Answers just visit this post.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 175