Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

How Do I Approach A Widow? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Approach A Widow? (33994 Views)

Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:02am On Aug 07, 2019
ubunja:
not rubbish.

Men are learning. They're slowly having standards

It's not any standard, it's stupidity.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by ubunja(m): 11:10am On Aug 07, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

It's not any standard, it's stupidity.
to you maybe

But as long as you not a lesbian you gonna have to listen up. Whether you want or not.

10 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:24am On Aug 07, 2019
ubunja:
to you maybe

But as long as you not a lesbian you gonna have to listen up. Whether you want or not.

I am bi, and your ranting is stale, only deluded baby males listen to you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 07, 2019
You refer to the woman as "secondhand goods", but are forgetting that 1) they both have children, 2) unlike him, her husband didn't dump her to marry someone else and 3) she likely has more money than him. If you ask me he's the secondhand goods here. I'm sure single women in Nigeria don't want a secondhand good of a man either and one w|o much money to boot. If he was able to find one he wouldn't have created this thread.

ubunja:
Go get yourself a fresh one. Leave secondhand goods

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by ubunja(m): 11:27am On Aug 07, 2019
theButterfly:
You refer to the woman "secondhand goods", but 1) they both have children and 2)unlike him her husband didn't dump her to marry someone else and 3)she likely has more money than him. If you ask me he's the secondhand goods here. I'm sure single women in Nigeria don't want secondhand goods and one w|o much money either. If he was able to find one he wouldn't have created this thread.

do you know where a woman's value lies?

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by ubunja(m): 11:28am On Aug 07, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

I am bi, and your ranting is stale, only deluded baby males listen to you.
say what you want.

You can't marry yourself. If you can then continue telling yourself that sewage. Its a man's world feminist

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:34am On Aug 07, 2019
ubunja:
say what you want.

You can't marry yourself. If you can then continue telling yourself that sewage. Its a man's world feminist

You always cry cos of females, cry of pains cos we always have upper hand in everything male, that's why you keep disecting rubbish, don't worry, you'll be fine.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by ubunja(m): 11:38am On Aug 07, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

You always cry cos of females, cry of pains cos we always have upper hand in everything male, that's why you keep disecting rubbish, don't worry, you'll be fine.
I'm releasing 6 more Miseducations monthend. Get angry till you die. No one cares.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by Finnese001: 11:39am On Aug 07, 2019
Jgoldie:
Matured love.....awwwww
Epitome of beauty
Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by ubunja(m): 11:43am On Aug 07, 2019
Finnese001:

Epitome of beauty
lmfao

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by Amuocha: 12:19pm On Aug 07, 2019
But where is lalasticlala sef shocked
Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by TPound(m): 12:20pm On Aug 07, 2019
futuregovernor:
Go clean her house every morning.
See your head,lazy youth,na
her money you wan chop

With your level of thinking, I vehemently reject you as a future governor in this country...

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by millionboi2: 12:54pm On Aug 07, 2019
ubunja:
Go get yourself a fresh one. Leave secondhand goods
some so called 1st hand done open pass river niger

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by GeneralPula: 1:28pm On Aug 07, 2019
Single mothers been eyeing me recently & im still a very young dude! Ive never smash Ages 25 upward girls before. I only roll with young lads! However some of them mamas are still very young & nice looking. I’m Still holding myself but I don’t know if I should catch my cruise or I should just let them be? I no dey really like to dull myself so I actually wanna know if it’s not so bad to be smashing them?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by Defenderalert(m): 1:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
Ask Ubunja. His spec

1 Like

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by densiks: 1:31pm On Aug 07, 2019
kiss

Go and ask one Chiwetala Agu at Enugu or upper Iweka road.

You can thank me later.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by Gracesofar(m): 1:32pm On Aug 07, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Pretty sure you are a damaged volkswagen not fit for the road at all.

Savagery at its peak. But y

1 Like

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by emelda86(f): 1:33pm On Aug 07, 2019
Davash222:
I’m yet to buy a car, but, the day I will buy, I must buy tear rubber!!

On a consideration, I may buy Tokunbo, direct from USA. But as for Nigerian used, God forbid!!

Meaning what

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by samcus(m): 1:33pm On Aug 07, 2019
lol

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by hedonido: 1:33pm On Aug 07, 2019
A coward dies many times before his death, so says the wise saying.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by Born2Breed(f): 1:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
grin
Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by ElsonMorali: 1:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
phidipe:
Hello pals.

Please i need your honest and sincere advice advice please and i will be very happy if you help me out of this silent desire of mine. i attend a church with this woman. She is a lecturer and a widow. She lost her husband some years back and she has two beautiful children a girl and a boy. since i started worshiping in this church my desire is always towards her most of the time i will be staring at her she knows am always do that.

Sometime she will lock her eyes with mine she is older than me a Phd holder and working in a federal university. Please it seems i like this woman. but i don;t want to mess up myself and get disgraced. So please how do get my intention known to her, i asked the Pastor about the pastor said she is free and seriously needs a companion but my pastor is not someone to discuses the intention with from my observation he is not good in that aspect.

So please my fellow nairalander help me out please i am dying in silence, i am not married but i have kids from a woman that has remarried she left when i have nothing then. I am of age too but not as old as her Honest advice please

you approach her like you would approach any other woman except that this time you have to show yourself as a serious and responsible person who wants marriage and not a time waster. She's already been in one marriage, so the last thing she wants is a dubious, time wasting, egocentric man who just wants t have sex with her. She has two kids, she doesn't need another man-child to add to her problems.

also show that you would really love to have her kids in your life. but first, ask her out to the movies or something. the worst is she'll say "no, i'm not interested", and the best she'll say is "yes, i'd love to". Prepare your mind for the two outcomes.

All the best.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by naijadrivablog: 1:35pm On Aug 07, 2019
undecided
Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by konkonbilo(m): 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
You need a wedding photography discount, check my signature
Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by colestephan86: 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
phidipe:
Hello pals.

Please i need your honest and sincere advice advice please and i will be very happy if you help me out of this silent desire of mine. i attend a church with this woman. She is a lecturer and a widow. She lost her husband some years back and she has two beautiful children a girl and a boy. since i started worshiping in this church my desire is always towards her most of the time i will be staring at her she knows am always do that.

Sometime she will lock her eyes with mine she is older than me a Phd holder and working in a federal university. Please it seems i like this woman. but i don;t want to mess up myself and get disgraced. So please how do get my intention known to her, i asked the Pastor about the pastor said she is free and seriously needs a companion but my pastor is not someone to discuses the intention with from my observation he is not good in that aspect.

So please my fellow nairalander help me out please i am dying in silence, i am not married but i have kids from a woman that has remarried she left when i have nothing then. I am of age too but not as old as her Honest advice please
She needs companionship than you think, reach out to her kids and let them be happy around you first then reach out to her quickly before dem dickheads Rob her of her juice cos believe me she will like to be greased by a serious and responsible man.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by DWJOBScom(m): 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
phidipe:
Hello pals.

Sha don’t come in and mess up her life

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by soberdrunk(m): 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
In 2019?? Just knack 3 bottles of gulder and walk up to her, grow some cojones..... angry

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by theenchanter: 1:38pm On Aug 07, 2019
phid//ipe:
i asked the Pastor and the pastor said she is free and seriously needs a companion but my pastor is not someone to discuses the intention with from my observation he is not good in that aspect.
this is d most contradictory statement I've ever seen on NL.

Since u know he's not good in that aspect, why did u asked him? Just say the pastor gave u a go-ahead but u no get liver to go meet d woman, stop allegating d pastor jare.

How are we sure u wont go to other platform and tell them u've asked NLders but their opinion is not good after the go-ahead.

It's in u like peak milk.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by nams77: 1:38pm On Aug 07, 2019
phidipe:
am so grateful to you all the little i have here has given me a boldness Thanks. I will be nairalander for live
Please and please if your intentions are not genuine and you have no long lasting plan, just don't go ahead

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Approach A Widow? by efogator(f): 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2019
If you are for real, I mean, if your intentions are good, you don't need to be scared, get close to her and make your intention known to her, tell her about yourself and your kids too.

She already knows your are in love with her OK, act fast before she start seeing you as not man enough o

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If You Earn N65,000 Monthly, Give Your Girlfriend N50,000 - Nigerian Man Says / Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? / Undergraduate Fights Girlfriend Over N20K In Front Of Schoolmates In Abia. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.