Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) (35600 Views)

Woman And Her Four Children Die In Jos House Fire (Photos) / Man's 7 Children Die In Katsina Grenade Explosion / Ugandan Couple Die After Wall Collapsed On Them While Sleeping (Disturbing Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by Jman06(m): 11:24am On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:
I wonder why she's posting this on social media. She needs to be investigated imo. Perhaps there's a new relationship she wanna pursue & doesn't want the children standing in the way of her "happiness". Something is fishy about this.
No body would kill their own kids just because of a relationship!!!
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by tyup(m): 11:24am On Aug 07, 2019
if she had trained her children well..... they would have waited until their mum arrived before feasting on the carrot but the didn't now see the Result. sad

1 Like

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by solmusdesigns: 11:24am On Aug 07, 2019
Defenderalert:

I pity you.Best to keep shut. Nothing is assured in this life. Absolutely nothing. Why would she want her kids dead?

If i was a police man, i would detain you.. perhaps you can tell us what you know grin, you may even be the woman's boyfriend..
Ok lets get serious and honest here from the post , the woman said God would not forgive who ever poisoned her kids, meaning this is clearly an homicide case and there is a murderer on the loose , again a woman who lost three kids, dressing their corpse for a facebook picture and even writing sermons on facebook while carefully avoiding cursing the culprit but only asking for God not to purnish the culprit.. haba ask yourself if any mother would do that

Clues

*a woman doesnt leave three kids unattended to during holidays
*poison victims especially children should had been taking to hospital or administered fisrt aid like palm oil, but this kids clearly look clean or abandoned till death
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:26am On Aug 07, 2019
Jman06:
No body would kill their own kids just because of a relationship!!!

Maybe in your own little, imaginary world it doesn't happen. I'll give you only one example of MANY, Diane Downs.

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by tyup(m): 11:29am On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

You'll be surprised. There're many such stories. There're way too many selfish people out there.

No Nigerian parent will do this to their kids..... this is not South Africa sad
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by futurism: 11:30am On Aug 07, 2019
Davash222:

I doubt if any woman can do this to her lovely kids. This is the height of wickedness!!
u b learner. A woman killed her husband, father of her child because of her affair with a pastor. My bros told me this in 2016 /2017 and it was a little girl that exposed them cos she saw them where they burn the man in the car. It was this year I read on news that the woman has been charged along with pastor.

She posting this on online shows she has a hand in it. Something that can kill those kids and spare her is not possible. Those children were poisoned. QEd.

She posted it just in case investigation comes after but just as the guy u quoted already suspected something is off, so will the investigation reveal her hidden agenda Las Las..

How come she survived and all the kids died.. In same house? Leave story abeg.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by lighternote: 11:31am On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:
I wonder why she's posting this on social media. She needs to be investigated imo. Perhaps there's a new relationship she wanna pursue & doesn't want the children standing in the way of her "happiness". Something is fishy about this.

� I don't believe such heartless rendition. Don't forget that social media has become a psychological tool for many, where they pour their hearts.
1. She can get consoling advice or material help much needed in this trying time from social media.
2. She can get the attention of well meaning NGOs to help her or investigate her case by posting it on social media. She can also get a pro nobo lawyer to investigate.
3. She cannot get any help by wailing inside her house.
Above all, no reasonable mother can complicate a situation by killing three children of hers just to jump into another relationship. Don't be too quick to judge. Until you lose your kids in such mysterious manner, you wouldn't know how you'ld behave.
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by FortuneDeGreat(m): 11:32am On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Looooool. Then you must not read much.
Everyone isn't xenophobic like certain people. In that clime it's extremely possible but here it's no no no. We ain't devils like certain people.
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:32am On Aug 07, 2019
tyup:

No Nigerian parent will do this to their kids..... this is not South Africa sad

And yet you can sell them for yam or throw them in the bushes/trenches.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 11:32am On Aug 07, 2019
Thats why i tell people,save money,buy land. Build 3 bedroom . Its better than staying with bastards envious ppl,envious backward tenants. Infact my tenant would be far seperated with a net gate.
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:34am On Aug 07, 2019
lighternote:

� I don't believe such heartless rendition. Don't forget that social media has become a psychological tool for many, where they pour their hearts.
1. She can get consoling advice or material help much needed in this trying time from social media.
2. She can get the attention of well meaning NGOs to help her or investigate her case by posting it on social media. She can also get a pro nobo lawyer to investigate.
3. She cannot get any help by wailing inside her house.
Above all, no reasonable mother can complicate a situation by killing three children of hers just to jump into another relationship. Don't be too quick to judge. Until you lose your kids in such mysterious manner, you wouldn't know how you'ld behave.

And there's also the OTHER SIDE. Social media or media in general can also be used as a manipulation tool.

3 Likes

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by mcevils12(m): 11:35am On Aug 07, 2019
Horrific..... so sad]
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by vibre: 11:35am On Aug 07, 2019
And she ran to social media? Stupid woman

1 Like

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:35am On Aug 07, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Everyone isn't xenophobic like certain people. In that clime it's extremely possible but here it's no no no. We ain't devils like certain people.

But you kill family members for rituals, that doesn't happen here undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by CoolVoice(m): 11:35am On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Exactly my thoughts... Even her emotional message was completely dry and emotionless. Looking at the picture with her tongue out seems like someone that still want to be single and nasty.. I may be wrong but she needs to be investigated to ascertain the truth..

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:37am On Aug 07, 2019
CoolVoice:

Exactly my thoughts... Even her emotional message was completely dry and emotionless. Looking at the picture with her tongue out seems like someone that still want to be single and nasty.. I may be wrong but she needs to be investigated to ascertain the truth..

Exactly! Why even post the pictures of the dead children? That doesn't seem normal to me.

3 Likes

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by FortuneDeGreat(m): 11:40am On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

But you kill family members for rituals, that doesn't happen here undecided
At least for gainful ends not just wasting a soul for zilch, pathetic! Barbaric. Certain people are just worse than the devil.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by tyup(m): 11:42am On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

And yet you can sell them for yam or throw them in the bushes/trenches.
who's selling who for Yam..... what's this dude just saying

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:43am On Aug 07, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
At least for gainful ends not just wasting a soul for zilch, pathetic! Barbaric. Certain people are just worse than the devil.

Loooool. How's that better, you sick little man?
A life is selfishly taken whether it's for gain or gratification.

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by CoolVoice(m): 11:44am On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Exactly! Why even post the pictures of the dead children? That doesn't seem normal to me.

Yes.. and it seems she was all alone in the house.. She didn't alert the neighbors.. she took her time to take there picture... Remove their clothes and took another set of pictures and then go on Facebook to type different emotionless messages in two parts to announce they are dead... And also note she couldn't clearly swear for the person that may have poisoned the kids as she was trying to claim.. I'm no detective but a lot of things just doesn't add up.. looks more like what a cold killer would do. She really needs to be investigated.

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:45am On Aug 07, 2019
tyup:

who's selling who for Yam..... what's this dude just saying

Weren't parents caught for selling their baby for food not too long ago in your country?

1 Like

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by tyup(m): 11:47am On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Weren't parents caught for selling their baby for food not too long ago in your country?

Maybe in South Africa not here...... or you can simply just show us links to the storyline
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:47am On Aug 07, 2019
CoolVoice:

Yes.. and it seems she was all alone in the house.. She didn't alert the neighbors.. she took her time to take there picture... Remove their clothes and took another set of pictures and then go on Facebook to type different emotionless messages in two parts to announce they are dead... And also note she couldn't clearly swear for the person that may have poisoned the kids as she was trying to claim.. I'm no detective but a lot of things just doesn't add up.. looks more like what a cold killer would do. She really needs to be investigated.

Yup! I couldn't have said it better! Nobody does that. It's just weird.

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:48am On Aug 07, 2019
tyup:

Maybe in South Africa not here...... or you can simply just show us links to the storyline

Right on your doorstep, you brutes!

1 Like

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by Otutu1(m): 11:48am On Aug 07, 2019
How come the baby has a cannula on the hand?
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by nogragra: 11:51am On Aug 07, 2019
Why Naija come full of evil like this. wetin them mama do to warrant such evil to innocent children. Sha God day. RIP to the dead
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 11:58am On Aug 07, 2019
Niggers will say it is juju. In sane climes there will be an autopsy. If the carrots were unwashed they could have died on an infection. Sad
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by lielbree: 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
My first impression in that the mother killed them.
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
Jaqenhghar:
Niggers will say it is juju. In sane climes there will be an autopsy. If the carrots were unwashed they could have died on an infection. Sad

What do you think about the mother's actions of posting her dead babies on social media? Doesn't that seem a bit suspect/off?

1 Like

Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by tyup(m): 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Right on your doorstep, you brutes!

Nincompoops you obviously don't have a damn good thing to do than spread fake news on here like your life depends on it

two things are not right with you ATM, you either is suffering of schizophrenia and no one is even ready to help you undecided but the funny truth is you not gon find help on here either sad
Re: Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
tyup:

Nincompoops you obviously don't have a damn good thing to do than spread fake news on here like your life depends on it

two things are not right with you ATM, you either is suffering of schizophrenia and no one is even turns help you undecided but the funny truth is you not gon find help on here either sad

Oh, piss off!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day / Why Did My Wife Lie To Me? / How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.