Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

UNICAL Staff Flog Post-UTME Candidates In A Rowdy Session - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNICAL Staff Flog Post-UTME Candidates In A Rowdy Session (17480 Views)

Top 10 Candidates In 2023 UTME As Announced By JAMB / IPPIS: Unical Staff Blows Hot, Says He's Submitting His BVN For Salary / Top Ten Institutions Chosen As First Choice By Candidates In 2018 UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNICAL Staff Flog Post-UTME Candidates In A Rowdy Session by ELVISHOT: 8:05am On Aug 07, 2019
Here is the moment a UNICAL staff was captured on camera flogging Post-UTME candidates in a rowdy session.

The student who came for their post-UTME were seen running from being flogged by the staff.

Watch The Video https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/unical-staff-seen-flogging-post-utme.html

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Staff Flog Post-UTME Candidates In A Rowdy Session by realvikash: 11:14am On Aug 07, 2019
undecided

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Staff Flog Post-UTME Candidates In A Rowdy Session by nabegibeg: 11:14am On Aug 07, 2019
ELVISHOT:
Here is the moment a UNICAL staff was captured on camera flogging Post-UTME candidates in a rowdy session.

The student who came for their post-UTME were seen running from being flogged by the staff.

Watch The Video https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/unical-staff-seen-flogging-post-utme.html

Re: UNICAL Staff Flog Post-UTME Candidates In A Rowdy Session by Seanixking: 11:15am On Aug 07, 2019
And they no fit gather beat that man to stupor.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNICAL Staff Flog Post-UTME Candidates In A Rowdy Session by Raydos: 11:16am On Aug 07, 2019
After rushing to go to school, after passing through all this stress, only to start sleeping at home back when you finally graduate because of unemployment!!

It's Better to start learning handwork

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNICAL Staff Flog Post-UTME Candidates In A Rowdy Session by Nwaedeinya(m): 11:16am On Aug 07, 2019
QWERTYUH
Re: UNICAL Staff Flog Post-UTME Candidates In A Rowdy Session by sexysage(m): 11:16am On Aug 07, 2019
Things got wrong in this country in a long time back. God save us!

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Staff Flog Post-UTME Candidates In A Rowdy Session by Kenny4lyfe(m): 11:16am On Aug 07, 2019
It's a normal thing now. That's their crowd control strategy.

They are Post-UTME candidates and not undergraduate students of the university yet. They are not under the matriculation oath and are fresh from Nigerian Secondary Schools. Nothing will happen to the staff except where injuries are inflicted. Stubborn children them...

That one small sef... Come to NDU. You go stay on cueue when you sight Rottweilers them.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: UNICAL Staff Flog Post-UTME Candidates In A Rowdy Session by namiji2598: 11:16am On Aug 07, 2019
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: UNICAL Staff Flog Post-UTME Candidates In A Rowdy Session by Kelamma(m): 11:17am On Aug 07, 2019
Where exactly will we start from in fixing this country? In short, o nwero mekwata. Ala dalu ada, adago. ......Unless the whole citizenry will be wiped out and then new people will emerge and even at that, the new people must be ruled by oyibo for things to be well. If not,put a black man as the ruler,and watch things go haywire again.

9 Likes

Re: UNICAL Staff Flog Post-UTME Candidates In A Rowdy Session by thuga5: 11:17am On Aug 07, 2019
lol when we now have premature children looking for admission

7 Likes

Re: UNICAL Staff Flog Post-UTME Candidates In A Rowdy Session by shakyum: 11:17am On Aug 07, 2019
As if the are still in Secondary school.

if you are a movie freak, check my signature
Re: UNICAL Staff Flog Post-UTME Candidates In A Rowdy Session by ELgordo(m): 11:18am On Aug 07, 2019
Ovoko! Lol!
Re: UNICAL Staff Flog Post-UTME Candidates In A Rowdy Session by Lonestar124: 11:21am On Aug 07, 2019
Many of them are teneeger with innocent face, and they still under the providence of gurdians or parent, it will not intimidate the man.
Re: UNICAL Staff Flog Post-UTME Candidates In A Rowdy Session by LANDLORD72: 11:21am On Aug 07, 2019
Woman and Man

WHY SOME MEN PREFER PROSTITUTE BY Oluwa Nolly.

1. A prostitute does not expect you to remember her birthday, not to talk of buying her gifts. You don’t also have to take care of her responsibilities like buying her body cream, paying for her hair do, buying her airtime, paying for her rent etc. Yet you still enjoy maximum sex for a little fee which cannot be compared to the expenses we spend on our so-
called clean Gf's. A friend of mine said his girlfriend won’t let him touch her or even talk to her because he didn't give her a
particular amount of money she requested. If this young man must give her that money before he would touch her then what is the difference between her and the prostitute out there?

2. You don’t need to remember the safe period of prostitutes
because non of them would come back telling you they are pregnant. But funny thing is the so called side chicks and normal gals will shock u with messages of I missed my period, I'm pregnant..

3. Prostitutes won’t compel you to get married to them as the last
thing on their mind is marriage.

4. Believe it or not, prostitutes are more disease free than the so-called clean G'fs, side chicks of ours. This is becos every man thinks her job is risky so there is need to protect himself with a condom and at the end 100 men may sleep with her
but with a condom but with the so-called decent clean and homely
G'fs,Side Chicks. it is the other way around you thinks she is decent so he doesn't need a condom, tomorrow Thabo will think the same and do it with her again without using a condom and
Steve will also think she is decent and safe so he too goes without a condom and at the end she has 100 men who have slept with her without condom yet she still parades herself as the homely, decent, clean, chick and the cycle continues. What a shame!

5. A prostitute does not expect you to satisfy them, they would do anything to satisfy you and make you come back for them again unlike the clean homely gals, G'fs, Side chicks, who expect you to take them to cloud nine while they only lie on their backs and spread their legs like frozen chicken...

MY OPINION...
80% of women are prostitute. It only depends if they are WILD prostitutes or DOMESTIC prostitutes. The wild ones are the
ones that stands in the hotels,bars,lodges,streets for commercial sex trade while the domestic ones are the so-called girlfriends we keep at home with the false impression that we have a decent clean gal all to ourselves, but unfortunately when we are away they sneak out to have sex with other guys and sugar daddies, now tell me how are they different from the
roadside prostitute.?? My brothers, I see, it is the same thing. So whether you admit it or not if your GF sleeps around with Random guys she meets occasionally then you have a domestic prostitute in your house. So don’t judge other men who sleep with the wild prostitutes in hotels because you are in their shoes too...Now Ladies you can Bite off my Head. Im done...: Respect to all the good women

4 Likes

Re: UNICAL Staff Flog Post-UTME Candidates In A Rowdy Session by Lonestar124: 11:26am On Aug 07, 2019
Kenny4lyfe:
It's normal now.
It is not normal for me, except you don't know your right or afriad of uncertainity.

1 Like

Re: UNICAL Staff Flog Post-UTME Candidates In A Rowdy Session by Kenny4lyfe(m): 11:36am On Aug 07, 2019
Lonestar124:
It is not normal for me, except you don't know your right or afriad of uncertainity.

Are you from Korea? Just asking....
Re: UNICAL Staff Flog Post-UTME Candidates In A Rowdy Session by Angelfrost(m): 11:38am On Aug 07, 2019
Raydos:
After rushing to go to school, after passing through all this stress, only to start sleeping at home back when you finally graduate because of unemployment!!

It's Better to start learning handwork

That's where we keep getting things wrong as a nation... Everyone shouldn't gain admission at the same time. Most of these ones would gain more from skill acquisition, and delving into business or crafts (depending on skills learnt).

A degree can be obtained later via night school or weekend program...

This is how they flood useless job interviews with peanuts as salaries, when they can earn more working for themselves... Our ancient orientation as individuals, and as a nation must change before it's too late...

2 Likes

Re: UNICAL Staff Flog Post-UTME Candidates In A Rowdy Session by Lonestar124: 11:43am On Aug 07, 2019
Kenny4lyfe:

Are you from Korea? Just asking....
No, why are you just asking man?
Re: UNICAL Staff Flog Post-UTME Candidates In A Rowdy Session by PennywysCares(m): 11:48am On Aug 07, 2019
those children are most times stubborn
you may tell them stay this way they won't listen to you
especially in crowd like this
Re: UNICAL Staff Flog Post-UTME Candidates In A Rowdy Session by Jaqenhghar: 11:50am On Aug 07, 2019
...and the students were watching him. When I say we got some donkeys in that shithole some people will be foaming at the mouth
Re: UNICAL Staff Flog Post-UTME Candidates In A Rowdy Session by Endtimebro: 11:51am On Aug 07, 2019
Na because na children dey go school now na
Re: UNICAL Staff Flog Post-UTME Candidates In A Rowdy Session by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 07, 2019
grin angry yeah the news all over unical

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shortlisted UTME Candidates to The Gateway Poly Saapade, Ogun State. 2012/2013 / Are Nigerian Universities Better Than Foreign Ones As Claimed By Garba Shehu? / JAMB 2017/2018 Direct Entry Admission Form Out - How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.