Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React (56778 Views)

Soso Soberekon Playing With Lion In His Home / Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For / Adebola Williams Gives Speech At Obama Summit 2017 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by itspzpics(m): 8:49am On Aug 07, 2019
Adebola Williams Stroll With Live Lion With Teeth, Celebrites scared as They storm his page.

Famous Enterpreneur Adebola Williams Known as Adebola lagos shared a clip of him strolling with A live lion with teeth as he enjoy his vacation. Meanwhile celebrity storm his page as they all react to this short video clip, and their comments are hilarious.

See more below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/adebola-williams-stroll-with-live-lion-with-teeth-celebrites-scared-as-they-storm-his-page/

L

3 Likes

Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by itspzpics(m): 8:49am On Aug 07, 2019
Watch The Scary Video of Debola Lagos strolling with a live lion => Here

See reaction

1 Share

Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by TollaniINC(f): 8:52am On Aug 07, 2019
i dey suspect the lion to be fake

hahahahah

someone actually couldn’t get the joke

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by cassidy1996(m): 8:59am On Aug 07, 2019
Photoshop ni

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by BrainEya(m): 9:01am On Aug 07, 2019
Causing public chaos..

1 Like

Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by MachadoPreto: 9:04am On Aug 07, 2019
Like play, Like play.

Dude will just become lunch.

22 Likes

Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by tigerclaws: 9:06am On Aug 07, 2019
[s]
MachadoPreto:
Like play, Like play.

Dude will just become lunch.

[/s]

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by drips8(m): 9:08am On Aug 07, 2019
I guess the lion doesn't have the appetite for celebs

22 Likes

Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by Houseofglam7(f): 9:11am On Aug 07, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by Davash222(m): 9:11am On Aug 07, 2019
God knows, I don’t know this Adebola. Who’s he

148 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by Jayslicky: 9:14am On Aug 07, 2019
It is not Everytime lions are aggressive and hungry, that lion must have been given an injection for mood swings.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by majamajic(m): 9:21am On Aug 07, 2019
Jayslicky:
It is not Everytime lions are aggressive and hungry, that lion must have been given an injection for mood swings.

can u stay close to a dead lion ?

131 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by Kendumazy(m): 9:52am On Aug 07, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by Zi: 10:08am On Aug 07, 2019
Which kind of title be this nah?
Lion with teeth? Are there toothless lions? undecided

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by DIKEnaWAR: 10:12am On Aug 07, 2019
I hope his will was well written with a caveat to exclude anybody that thinks he died in a stupid way, before pulling this stupid stunt?
Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by DeanSim: 10:52am On Aug 07, 2019
The guy is not smiling grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by Nwaedeinya(m): 11:23am On Aug 07, 2019
qawsedrftyghuji

1 Like

Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by soberdrunk(m): 11:24am On Aug 07, 2019
Lion way them don paralyse with food, make he come try am with Porthacourt zoo lion.... angry

42 Likes

Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by realestniggah: 11:24am On Aug 07, 2019
That a fed lion. I will like to see him feed that same lion while it hungry
Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by FuckThaMod: 11:24am On Aug 07, 2019
The lion never hungry yet

15 Likes

Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by FuckThaMod: 11:25am On Aug 07, 2019
ikorodureporta:
see wetin 9ja bet scammers dey cause
Stop using a well known dead man as meme, if his family member sees this how will you think they will feel angry

6 Likes

Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by ewosk: 11:26am On Aug 07, 2019
Trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am. shocked shocked

Na wetin he dey findddd!!!

11 Likes

Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by jeff1607(m): 11:26am On Aug 07, 2019
guy man wan de form Daniel for Bible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by merits(m): 11:27am On Aug 07, 2019
I can see lion phobia for his whole body,why can't him hold it by it ear, the way we are holding sallah ram here.

5 Likes

Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by naijadrivablog: 11:27am On Aug 07, 2019
This is the real "White Lion" and not one person...lipsrsealed

@itspzpics, is a live lion supposed to be toothless
Adebola Williams Stroll With Live Lion With Teeth
Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by grandstar(m): 11:27am On Aug 07, 2019
TollaniINC:
who is this? i dey suspect the lion to be fake

I no know say China dey advanced like this?

So dem fit make fake lion now? How much be the original for China?

12 Likes

Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 07, 2019
majamajic:

can u stay close to a dead lion ?
Lmao!
Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by Naijaviewsng: 11:27am On Aug 07, 2019
Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by uyibaba: 11:27am On Aug 07, 2019
Who knows may be prodigy of prof.peller
Re: Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 07, 2019
Rough play

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"You Are Growing Boobs": Fans To Jim Iyke / Adesua Etomi's Lesson Teacher Almost Raped Her, Grabbed Her Boobs / Davido Unfollows Wizkid On Instagram, After A Fan Notified Him Of Wizkid’s Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.