Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Pastor Isaac Pada's Wife, Precious, Four Children Missing In Abuja - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Isaac Pada's Wife, Precious, Four Children Missing In Abuja (29255 Views)

Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father / Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing / Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Isaac Pada's Wife, Precious, Four Children Missing In Abuja by Delightikechi(m): 9:11am On Aug 07, 2019
Deeper Life Pastor’s Wife, Four Children Missing In Abuja - Details

Pastor Isaac Pada of the Deeper Life Bible Church, Lugbe, Federal Capital Territory (FCT) has raised the alarm over the disappearance of his wife and four children.

Pada told the News Agency of Nigeria in Abuja that the incident happened at Lugbe on July 30, while he had gone to work.

He explained that his wife, Precious and four children, Pearl, 8, Pathnel, 6, Pamebelo, 3 and Peace, 7 months were at home at the time he left for work.

Pada said when he returned home at about 8.22 pm on the same day, his wife and the children had gone missing.

“Every effort I have made to reach my wife has yielded no result as her phone is switched off and her family members and relatives I contacted said they did not know her whereabouts.

“There was no quarrel between us before I left for work. I even gave her the money she demanded her personal use a day before her disappearance with the children,” he said.

Pada said he had reported the case to the Lugbe Divisional Police Station.

A source at the station who did not want to be identified confirmed that the matter had been reported at the division.
The source said an investigation into the matter had commenced.

Source: https://www.dib.com.ng/2019/08/deeper-life-pastors-wife-four-children-missing-in-abuja.html

Re: Pastor Isaac Pada's Wife, Precious, Four Children Missing In Abuja by sinaj(f): 11:29am On Aug 07, 2019
Waiting for the G.O to people to fast and pray for them instead of doing the needful.

I hope they gets found tho.

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Isaac Pada's Wife, Precious, Four Children Missing In Abuja by Onlinealaba(m): 11:29am On Aug 07, 2019
Maybe madam has be nursing personal beef with pastor and she felt she just have to move..well the country is not safe so my assumption doesn't hold weight

CHECK MY PROFILE, your electronics at best prices

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Isaac Pada's Wife, Precious, Four Children Missing In Abuja by 01hadji: 11:29am On Aug 07, 2019
Nawa
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada's Wife, Precious, Four Children Missing In Abuja by sylve11: 11:29am On Aug 07, 2019
shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Pastor Isaac Pada's Wife, Precious, Four Children Missing In Abuja by extremelygolden: 11:29am On Aug 07, 2019
Strange. I pray they be found.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Isaac Pada's Wife, Precious, Four Children Missing In Abuja by emmyt2: 11:29am On Aug 07, 2019
They will be found.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Isaac Pada's Wife, Precious, Four Children Missing In Abuja by AngelicBeing: 11:29am On Aug 07, 2019
shocked
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada's Wife, Precious, Four Children Missing In Abuja by iphenon: 11:30am On Aug 07, 2019
anonyx57000:
How does it feel, knowing that your scam posts now get deleted even before you finish posting them? grin

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Isaac Pada's Wife, Precious, Four Children Missing In Abuja by ufotty2001: 11:31am On Aug 07, 2019
apc next level
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada's Wife, Precious, Four Children Missing In Abuja by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 07, 2019
My church members..
They'll be found in Jesus name.
May God breathe his peace upon our land.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Isaac Pada's Wife, Precious, Four Children Missing In Abuja by vibre: 11:31am On Aug 07, 2019
Pastor doesn't know how to satisfy her sexually and she left with her kids to satisfy her needs elsewhere. I salute her courage, more women need to emulate this heroine

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Isaac Pada's Wife, Precious, Four Children Missing In Abuja by Nwaedeinya(m): 11:31am On Aug 07, 2019
AWERTFYGHU
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada's Wife, Precious, Four Children Missing In Abuja by oluseyiforjesus(m): 11:32am On Aug 07, 2019
Buhari is a curse

1 Like

Re: Pastor Isaac Pada's Wife, Precious, Four Children Missing In Abuja by ewosk: 11:32am On Aug 07, 2019
shocked kiss

Pray for the Nation If you believe in Prayers

Speakout whenever you see something that is wrong irrespective of your tribe, religion or political affiliation.

If the system collapse and the centre can't hold you and your family will also be victims someday and somehow.

We are in a sad place as a nation
#May You Not Be Victim!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Isaac Pada's Wife, Precious, Four Children Missing In Abuja by armadeo(m): 11:33am On Aug 07, 2019
She ran away

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Isaac Pada's Wife, Precious, Four Children Missing In Abuja by Endtimebro: 11:35am On Aug 07, 2019
Hmm its well
The family of letter "P"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Isaac Pada's Wife, Precious, Four Children Missing In Abuja by philkoms: 11:36am On Aug 07, 2019
What is dis country turning to. Only God intervention can save this our beloved country.I can imagine what will be going on on dis pastor' s brain now.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Isaac Pada's Wife, Precious, Four Children Missing In Abuja by Cairoboy(m): 11:37am On Aug 07, 2019
Could be as a result of unsatisfactory sex life, financial constraints or maybe they were kidnapped.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Isaac Pada's Wife, Precious, Four Children Missing In Abuja by adecz: 11:38am On Aug 07, 2019
Madam done port..... cool cool cool cool cool

The beatings done tire her.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Isaac Pada's Wife, Precious, Four Children Missing In Abuja by Aidejay(m): 11:38am On Aug 07, 2019
Every good and perfect gift comes from God
The Lord giveth and the Lord taket........
undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Isaac Pada's Wife, Precious, Four Children Missing In Abuja by Kingluqman(m): 11:40am On Aug 07, 2019
Winners should get prepared also... 9ja!!

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Did It Take 2,000 Years For The Gospel To Reach Nigeria? / The Word For Today: A Daily Devotional / My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.