Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,428 members, 7,800,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Is Your Money Stuck In Sunu Assurance? How To Get Your Money Out - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is Your Money Stuck In Sunu Assurance? How To Get Your Money Out (628 Views)

Please Help. No Skrill To Skrill Option. Money Stuck / AIICO, Sunu Assurances Nigeria And 2 Others Seek N20b Recapitalisation / Japaul Doubles Price In Bull Run As Predicted, Sunu Assurance To Follow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Money Stuck In Sunu Assurance? How To Get Your Money Out by fatboyebele(m): 9:14am On Aug 07, 2019
I have millions stuck in Sunu Assurance for the past 5 months because the stock has refused to rise above N0.20 for various reasons and I know I'm not the only one, the solution to this is actually very simple we can all make the stock rise and either get our money out or at least increase the value of our holdings but for crying out loud this cannot happen if some idiots keep clogging up the market by trying to sell at N0.20.

I'm prepared to pump in money to make the stock appreciate but I'm tired of throwing away my money buying this share at N0.20 bottom price if you must sell sell for at least N0.22 and let this stock move. This share can easily appreciate to N0.30 and above if we stopped selling at such a low price and invest a little into creating a rally. Agree or disagree below or do you have a better plan please share it then it's been 5 months of deadlock let's end this
Re: Is Your Money Stuck In Sunu Assurance? How To Get Your Money Out by fatboyebele(m): 11:21am On Aug 07, 2019
Sunu Assurance

(1) (Reply)

Today's 2 Odds Accurate Prediction Has Been Posted / . / Earn Money Daily Completing Simple Task Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.