Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,811 members, 7,802,610 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Swapping Infinix NOTE 5 For NOTE 6 Does It Worth It? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Swapping Infinix NOTE 5 For NOTE 6 Does It Worth It? (1553 Views)

Nokia 2.3 Unboxing And Impressions Video - Is It Worth It? / Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Unboxing And Full Review: An Incremental Upgrade(photos) / Infinix Releases Android 8.0 Oreo For Note 4 Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swapping Infinix NOTE 5 For NOTE 6 Does It Worth It? by sahm4u2nv(m): 9:21am On Aug 07, 2019
I salute you all Elders

I'm Presently using infinix NOTE 5, plan selling the NOTE 5 and gettings NOTE 6. Note that my NOTE 5 is working perfectly fine but the NOTE 6 64GB ROM interested me

I need feedback from someone that's already using NOTE 6 so that I won't jump from.fry pan to fire grin

Thanks elders
Re: Swapping Infinix NOTE 5 For NOTE 6 Does It Worth It? by Sektion: 9:58am On Aug 07, 2019
Redmi note 7 64gb variant is a better switch than note 6

3 Likes

Re: Swapping Infinix NOTE 5 For NOTE 6 Does It Worth It? by ddjay: 12:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
Sektion:
Or Samsung Galaxy a30, this his infinix options is not just frying pan to fire but dirty old frying pan to hell fire that won't quench

5 Likes

Re: Swapping Infinix NOTE 5 For NOTE 6 Does It Worth It? by Kalapizim(m): 8:15am On Aug 08, 2019
Not a bad deal, it depends on what you want exactly.

1 Like

Re: Swapping Infinix NOTE 5 For NOTE 6 Does It Worth It? by sahm4u2nv(m): 9:24am On Aug 08, 2019
Sektion:
I've never use redmi b4, I prefer infinix lol
Re: Swapping Infinix NOTE 5 For NOTE 6 Does It Worth It? by sahm4u2nv(m): 9:24am On Aug 08, 2019
ddjay:

Or Samsung Galaxy a30, this his infinix options is not just frying pan to fire but dirty old frying pan to hell fire that won't quench
I prefer infinix thanks
Re: Swapping Infinix NOTE 5 For NOTE 6 Does It Worth It? by pesty100(m): 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2019
Infinix is always using old processors

1 Like

Re: Swapping Infinix NOTE 5 For NOTE 6 Does It Worth It? by sahm4u2nv(m): 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2019
pesty100:
Infinix is always using old processors
wow

I don't really know about phones but I've always enjoyed their products that's y I'm seeking opinion on Note 6
Re: Swapping Infinix NOTE 5 For NOTE 6 Does It Worth It? by pesty100(m): 7:19pm On Aug 08, 2019
sahm4u2nv:
wow

I don't really know about phones but I've always enjoyed their products that's y I'm seeking opinion on Note 6
the processor in note 3 and note 4 is the same both mt6753
Re: Swapping Infinix NOTE 5 For NOTE 6 Does It Worth It? by ZesusHVWritter(m): 7:27pm On Aug 08, 2019
sahm4u2nv:
wow

You are in nairaland mobile section and you dont know about phones?
You always enjoyed infinix product, yet you seek opinion on the note 6?

Do yourself a favor and get the infinix note 6, or keep using the infinix note 5. Whichever you choose, its infinix am sure you will enjoy it.
If you dont, you can come back here to be enlightened on getting actual smartphones, not expensive storage device infinix keeps shoving and flaunting as smart phones.

3 Likes

Re: Swapping Infinix NOTE 5 For NOTE 6 Does It Worth It? by sahm4u2nv(m): 8:11pm On Aug 08, 2019
ZesusHVWritter:

You are in nairaland mobile section and you dont know about phones?
You always enjoyed infinix product, yet you seek opinion on the note 6?

Do yourself a favor and get the infinix note 6, or keep using the infinix note 5. Whichever you choose, its infinix am sure you will enjoy it.
If you dont, you can come back here to be enlightened on getting actual smartphones, not expensive storage device infinix keeps shoving and flaunting as smart phones.
alright thank you so much, what I meant was that I'm always particular about camera quality, RAM N ROM spaces and battery strength. Those are MAJOR THINGS I LOOK FOR IN A PHONE, However Shou you have a better specs or phone suggestions within that range, kindly enlighten me

Thanks and stay blessed sir
Re: Swapping Infinix NOTE 5 For NOTE 6 Does It Worth It? by sahm4u2nv(m): 8:17pm On Aug 08, 2019
pesty100:
the processor in note 3 and note 4 is the same both mt6753
wow I don't know
Thanks
Re: Swapping Infinix NOTE 5 For NOTE 6 Does It Worth It? by fredie107(m): 8:32pm On Aug 08, 2019
sahm4u2nv:
I prefer infinix thanks

I prefer infinix to Samsung 30? Hah..... Pls someone call the medics
Re: Swapping Infinix NOTE 5 For NOTE 6 Does It Worth It? by pesty100(m): 11:12pm On Aug 08, 2019
sahm4u2nv:
wow I don't know
Thanks
try xiaomi brand, almost same price better quality overall
Re: Swapping Infinix NOTE 5 For NOTE 6 Does It Worth It? by drjprince: 11:38pm On Aug 08, 2019
sahm4u2nv:
alright thank you so much, what I meant was that I'm always particular about camera quality, RAM N ROM spaces and battery strength. Those are MAJOR THINGS I LOOK FOR IN A PHONE, However Shou you have a better specs or phone suggestions within that range, kindly enlighten me

then inifinx should not be in your option,they make useless device

spits** wont usedinfinix again even as gift undecided

1 Like

Re: Swapping Infinix NOTE 5 For NOTE 6 Does It Worth It? by sahm4u2nv(m): 10:20am On Aug 09, 2019
fredie107:

I prefer infinix to Samsung 30? Hah..... Pls someone call the medics
LoL
Re: Swapping Infinix NOTE 5 For NOTE 6 Does It Worth It? by sahm4u2nv(m): 10:20am On Aug 09, 2019
pesty100:
try xiaomi brand, almost same price better quality overall
ok thanks
Re: Swapping Infinix NOTE 5 For NOTE 6 Does It Worth It? by Dobson43: 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2019
dear op, you sound like a reasonable person so I'm going to take a chance and give you a piece of advice: get the price of infinix note 6 and buy a smart phone such samsung, Huawei or xiaomi of similar price.

Overall, build, specs, durability and quality trumps your favoured infinix.

If you do this..............you will thank me later. That's guaranteed. You can take that to the bank.
Re: Swapping Infinix NOTE 5 For NOTE 6 Does It Worth It? by kingxsamz(m): 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2019
sahm4u2nv:
I salute you all Elders

I'm Presently using infinix NOTE 5, plan selling the NOTE 5 and gettings NOTE 6. Note that my NOTE 5 is working perfectly fine but the NOTE 6 64GB ROM interested me

I need feedback from someone that's already using NOTE 6 so that I won't jump from.fry pan to fire grin

Thanks elders

Mr man, why do u want to go from fry pan to fire, from one shit to another?
Aren't there other brands?
Don't come here to complain when the problem starts, because we won't answer you.
Re: Swapping Infinix NOTE 5 For NOTE 6 Does It Worth It? by sahm4u2nv(m): 3:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
kingxsamz:

Don't come here to complain when the problem starts, because we won't answer you.
lol grin
Re: Swapping Infinix NOTE 5 For NOTE 6 Does It Worth It? by ddjay: 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2019
kingxsamz:

No mind am, but This infinix manipulative plans are trully working, they make one wack phone and instead of sending an update fix (ota) or some sort of firmware update, they will prefare to produce another phone so that those they have fooled will dump it and buy the new one. Mtcheeew, what a shame
Re: Swapping Infinix NOTE 5 For NOTE 6 Does It Worth It? by kingxsamz(m): 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2019
sahm4u2nv:

Smh... they've already suggested phones with the specs you stated up there, but you said you prefer Infinix... there's nothing else to tell you..Infinix is just using ram to deceive you guys...
Enjoy your Infinix.
Re: Swapping Infinix NOTE 5 For NOTE 6 Does It Worth It? by sahm4u2nv(m): 9:56pm On Aug 09, 2019
kingxsamz:

Smh... they've already suggested phones with the specs you stated up there, but you said you prefer Infinix... there's nothing else to tell you..Infinix is just using ram to deceive you guys...
Enjoy your Infinix.
lol I'll try and check out the Samsung
Re: Swapping Infinix NOTE 5 For NOTE 6 Does It Worth It? by sahm4u2nv(m): 9:58pm On Aug 26, 2019
kingxsamz:

Enjoy your Infinix.
thanks all d same sir

(1) (Reply)

Btw Samsung S7 And Lg G6 which is better? / Kill Boredom With Prime TV Release [HD quality] / SOLD.....One Week used LG Stylo 6 Phone For Sale (bought Brand New)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.