Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? (20644 Views)

How Good Is Electricity Supply In Your Area During This Christmas? / Should Christians Eat Sallah Ram??? / Benevolent Muslims In The House! A Christian Needs To Eat Sallah Ram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by Ayomideen(m): 9:52am On Aug 09, 2019
patani:

The hate displayed by Shia and Sunni Muslim to the extant of killing themselves?. Have you studies how diverted different sect in Indonesia and India are? What do you call these? Have you heared of Christian denominations killing themselves...Stop talking from myopic view of Nigerian situation. To be honest, if you guys understand Quoran very well, none of you will remain Muslim unless you just want to satisfy your family
Well,at least you typed "Quoran" and not "Al-Quran"
And as we all know,our Holy book isn't referred to as "Quoran" so,peace be upon you
Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by Maxtro: 9:53am On Aug 09, 2019
Learn to ignore, some are frustrated already.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by ikorodureporta: 9:53am On Aug 09, 2019
mod, y u no move dis go "Islamic" section

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by Criticize001(m): 9:53am On Aug 09, 2019
ProudlyAfarmer:

Every Muslim world over believe and celebrate this festival the same way!

How many denominations of Christianity (the original religion as claimed by you) believe in your most popular festival, the Xmas?

No religion followers are full of hate for one another than Christians

Keep on fighting for religion

Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by bluebay(m): 9:54am On Aug 09, 2019
richmind2019:
1 million dollars $
To whom ram is concerned let him eat
Fake religion
You’re big fool for that brother ... Don’t judge.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by noobody(m): 9:54am On Aug 09, 2019
Reeb2244:
What do you people gain in misleading people? Ram 200k and cow 250k. Na wedding and burial you wan do?

Mayb you shld check the symbols used and try to interprete with what he posted,
Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by bluebay(m): 9:58am On Aug 09, 2019
Ram ranges in size and colour. Mostly, the black/white or Brown/white costs more . It ranges from 50-60k while the white ones are from 38-45k .

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by Kazeemakeem(m): 10:02am On Aug 09, 2019
LillyVal:
What is the cost of Sallah Ram in your area?
Me: 236k

Here at Kara opic 70k

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by Reeb2244: 10:02am On Aug 09, 2019
noobody:

Mayb you shld check the symbols used and try to interprete with what he posted,
If you check the post well, you will see it's people like him you give money to buy you things and they get you what they suppose to sell for 10k, he will tell you he got it 30k. Ram can never be 200k. When it's not wildbeast.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by udemzyudex(m): 10:02am On Aug 09, 2019
ProudlyAfarmer:

Every Muslim world over believe and celebrate this festival the same way!

How many denominations of Christianity (the original religion as claimed by you) believe in your most popular festival, the Xmas?

No religion followers are full of hate for one another than Christians

Hypocrite, like the Shitte loves the sunny right?
Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by nurey(m): 10:04am On Aug 09, 2019
Glink2018:
I want to use this opportunity to ask this question from MOD ....

Why is it that every dick, Tom and harry can comment on Christian thread on Sunday but not so on Friday...

Either you people like it or not , it is written, "I will build my church and the gate of Hell shall not prevail against it ."

Aldof Hitler did more than what some anti-christ use to do on this platform, he was later destroy without remedy. How much more you that what you have is just your Android phone and dummy brain...

God will judge all of you.

I am only commenting here because your question is accusing the mods of been complicit.

Now when a Muslim thread is opened, before the fifth comment someone comes and writes untold insult as a comment on the thread.

But check a Christian thread you will never see a Muslim come there and insult the view or write anything Islamic there.

if you want evidence head to religious thread and confirm yourself

Got those 2 at 95k they came from kebbi

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by noobody(m): 10:05am On Aug 09, 2019
Reeb2244:
If you check the post well, you will see it's people like him you give money to buy you things and they get you what they suppose to sell for 10k, he will tell you he got it 30k. Ram can never be 200k. When it's not wildbeast.

You are still getting it wrong,

He is right by his post,
He claimed ram is <200 means less than 200k
While cow is >250k,which means more than 250k

Anytin from 0 naira to 199,999 naira is 200k,

Modified,i chked again,

Na the bros do mistake ooo,

He used >200k for ram grin

Mayb he meant <200k

Ram wey pass 200k truely na wild beast grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by RexTramadol1: 10:05am On Aug 09, 2019

It has a whale like body

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by palmshots: 10:06am On Aug 09, 2019
LillyVal:
Maiduguri-Big-size cow (220kg – 250kg) N180,000 – N230,000

Guess I finally got someone to host me..Where is the Venue and Time? Location: Maiduguri.. grin cool

barkaDsallah

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by Reeb2244: 10:10am On Aug 09, 2019
noobody:

You are still getting it wrong,

He is right by his post,
He claimed ram is <200 means less than 200k
While cow is >250k,which means more than 250k

Anytin from 0 naira to 199,999 naira is 200k,

Modified,i chked again,

Na the bros do mistake ooo,

He used >200k for ram grin

Mayb he meant <200k

LOL. I wanted to debunked his post with this, but you already modified it with the exact bolded.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 09, 2019
bluebay:
Ram ranges in size and colour. Mostly, the black/white or Brown/white costs more . It ranges from 50-60k while the white ones are from 38-45k .

what the difference btw them
Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by jman77(m): 10:18am On Aug 09, 2019
ProudlyAfarmer:

You mean you understand your Bible very well.

Can you explain Mathew 10 :34-40?
THE SWORD refers to the GOSPEL or WORD OF GOD......... Remember JESUS CHRIST taught in parables. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by Sanchez01: 10:18am On Aug 09, 2019
ProudlyAfarmer:

You mean you understand your Bible very well.

Can you explain Mathew 10 :34-40?
So you think that signifies WAR OR VIOLENCE? That is Christ saying he brought judgment with Him. Stay within the tenets of of your faith and if you must confront those who come at you with the myopic viewpoints but not Bible passages you know nothing about. Christianity is not rooted in war mongering.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 09, 2019
patani:

Well, you guys quote this verse everytime and I will explain to you....under no circumstance did Jesus order his disciple to fight war even though the Jewsih expected him to be a war leader and a king for them. At this point, I am tempted to mention many times Mohamed instructed his follwers to Kill, raid traveling caravan and rape women. Even flog their wives. However Jesus never wielded a sword against anyone, and in Matt. 10:34 he does not order his followers to swing one either, in order to kill their family opponents or for any reason. But a true disciple who is worthy of following Christ and who comes from a possibly hostile family has to use a sword of the will (never a physical sword) to sever away all opposition, even as far as taking up his cross. If the sword he refereed to here was a physical sword, we would have had record where he himself held sword to fight and kill(which never happened). He even instructed his trusted disciple(Peter) to shied his sword when he cut one of the soilder's ear that came to arrest him for crucification.

Ask me any question in the bible bro..I m willing to answer you....

Thrash answer you gave up there.

BTW till you give me a proof where Muhammad (SAW) ordered killing of human being unjustly, kindly explain the following in addition to the stalemate you got earlier...

1 Samuel 15:3

Luke 19:27

Malachy 2:3
Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by xperiencelove(m): 10:20am On Aug 09, 2019
Some of my brothers have forgotten that "ALL TERRORISTS GROUP IN THE WORLD ARE MUSLIMS"!
Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by majamajic(m): 10:21am On Aug 09, 2019
Kittex7:

Bro you are serving yourself or your Pastor that always convince you.... Don't talk shit again bro

pls use English next time u mention me , thanks
Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 09, 2019
jman77:
THE SWORD refers to the GOSPEL or WORD OF GOD......... Remember JESUS CHRIST taught in parables. Shalom!

Yinmu for you..

The gospel was meant here too abi?

Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 09, 2019
Sanchez01:

So you think that signifies WAR OR VIOLENCE? That is Christ saying he brought judgment with Him. Stay within the tenets of of your faith and if you must confront those who come at you with the myopic viewpoints but not Bible passages you know nothing about. Christianity is not rooted in war mongering.

No be violence, na peace and parables get together grin
Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 09, 2019
richmind2019:
1 million dollars $
Fake religion
Devil punish you and your family. Bastard!
Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by Ladiesdoctor(m): 10:29am On Aug 09, 2019
Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by xperiencelove(m): 10:31am On Aug 09, 2019
You don't need anyone to tell you this. You can make findings on the internet how Mohammed started war in Mecca because they did not accept is religious belief, to the extent that he had people assassinated, massacre for criticising his religion and that is the stand of those Muslims killing today. Then, Mecca was dominated by the Jews.
ProudlyAfarmer:

Thrash answer you gave up there.

BTW till you give me a proof where Muhammad (SAW) ordered killing of human being unjustly, kindly explain the following in addition to the stalemate you got earlier...

Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by FASASI1(m): 10:31am On Aug 09, 2019
richmind2019:
1 million dollars $
Fake religion
If you are stupid thats fine but coming to social media to display your stupidity bros you gat ballz
Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by banhammy: 10:36am On Aug 09, 2019
richmind2019:
1 million dollars $
Fake religion
Yes. Fake religion of Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by dododawa1: 10:39am On Aug 09, 2019
in sambisa forest here in madgudri is FREE you can come take 1.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by Sanchez01: 10:41am On Aug 09, 2019
ProudlyAfarmer:

No be violence, na peace and parables get together grin
Islam as a religion stemmed from the Abrahamic religion. While Jesus came to be difference and led people from their violent ways, the sister religion got stuck in the Abrahamic era of violence and has its principles rooted in it.

1 Samuel or any other OT books are purely for a war era with distinct people; the law (Moses) and the prophets (Elijah). The Grace (Christ) is what we hang on to as CHRISTians. Does it mean the OT isn't a part of our Bible? No. It is and it serves as a phase of God's dealings with men.

The teachings of Christ never called for violence or war and it is why Christians don't take to killing people when Jesus is insulted.

Perhaps you'd do me the honours to explain the below:

Quran 9:5
Quran 2:191
Quran 2:193
Quran 49:9

While I wait for your commentary on the above, the difference between both religion today is the fore; Muhammed, a warmongering 'prophet' who was never even mentioned in the Abrahamic books your doctrine follows and Jesus, 'The Grace' by whose title a people have come to be referred to as Christians.

Barka de Sallah.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by bolajinoni1(m): 10:50am On Aug 09, 2019
patani:

The hate displayed by Shia and Sunni Muslim to the extant of killing themselves?. Have you studies how diverted different sect in Indonesia and India are? What do you call these? Have you heared of Christian denominations killing themselves...Stop talking from myopic view of Nigerian situation. To be honest, if you guys understand Quoran very well, none of you will remain Muslim unless you just want to satisfy your family
hmm some people sha, what d u know about Quran
Re: What Is The Cost Of Sallah Ram In Your Area? by omonla10(m): 10:53am On Aug 09, 2019
Reeb2244:
What do you people gain in misleading people? Ram 200k and cow 250k. Na wedding and burial you wan do?
he's not lying.. Saw a ram at my area yesterday, 250k. Abulegba area

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ / 28-Year-Old Pastor Missing In Onitsha (Photo) / Pastor Saves Almost N2 Million In His Piggy Bank (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.