Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,702 members, 7,805,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] (35903 Views)

Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing / Youths In Ghana Reject Salah Rice Donated By A Member Of Parliament / Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] by izzy4shizzy(m): 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
Feminists will soon jump on top this thread
Re: Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] by vibre: 12:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
Kick the Boko haram woman out!! You can never trust these hijab wearers, She might be hiding a bomb in that baby
Re: Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] by Whatthesugar: 12:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
Wow

Re: Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] by KanuSE: 12:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
aviato:
If she leaves the child, you will complain she is a slay queen and does not know how to take care of her baby, now that she is trying to take care of her baby, you are being a stupid asshole.

They can't just satisfy people like you, I really doubt you have a wife or even a baby mama to know how hard it is to take care of a child and the amount of attention they take, you are just a lonely single idiot who has free mb to waste.

I would expect the lawmaker to have a nanny @least as bringing her baby to the chamber doesn't have any beneficial message whatsoever but would only interrupt with the serious business of governance in the house.
Re: Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] by uuzba(m): 12:39pm On Aug 07, 2019
SOFTDRINK:
All these women and their penchant for attention and victim mentality.

Why not drop the child with a doctor if the child is sick?

Why not drop the child with a nanny if the child is not sick?

Must everything be about "because I'm a woman"?
Tomorrow they will say equal rights
God gave man the responsibility of leadership. There are some things women just should not do. No matter how good they are.

3 Likes

Re: Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] by abuhusna1: 12:39pm On Aug 07, 2019
Africa is too backward this is Australian prime minister breast feeding during address of the parliament

10 Likes

Re: Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] by Lamasta(m): 12:39pm On Aug 07, 2019
She wants to train the baby to get use to the house so that when he/she grows will see it as a birthright.
That's his our politicians behave this days they turn government to family affair.
Though I see nothing wrong in what the lawmaker did tho grin
Re: Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] by tigerclaws: 12:39pm On Aug 07, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:

I would expect the lawmaker to have a nanny @least as bringing her baby to the chamber doesn't have any beneficial message whatsoever but would only interrupt with the serious business of governance in the house.
[/s]
Re: Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] by Bizibi(m): 12:39pm On Aug 07, 2019
I remember a lawmaker who took her child to work everyday, even when the child was 4 or 5 years old.I can't remember the country but it ain't in Africa.
Re: Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] by nwakibie3(m): 12:40pm On Aug 07, 2019
Black man mentality

This happened in Australia and house members were even cheering her up.

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] by godunia(m): 12:40pm On Aug 07, 2019
This is a wake up call to other parliamentary bodies. When designing their buildings , they should be Gender sensitive, include a creche or nursery for Nursing mothers that might be elected as Members. We can't be advocating for women inclusion in politics and neglect their comfort in the same political system.

4 Likes

Re: Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] by jamace(m): 12:41pm On Aug 07, 2019
Shayetet13:
This is so bad. Not baby friendly at all. Organisations are encouraged to promote breast feeding in the work place. Breastfeeding has immeasurable benefits to the mother, the child and the society.
Breastfeeding inside the chamber.? Habaa, reason am well na....

5 Likes

Re: Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] by bayulll011(m): 12:42pm On Aug 07, 2019
SOFTDRINK:
All these women and their penchant for attention and victim mentality.

Why not drop the child with a doctor if the child is sick?

Why not drop the child with a nanny if the child is not sick?

Must everything be about "because I'm a woman"?

it can be very annoying.
thank God they are not alwways in positions of authority cos they will earnestly make mockery of it.

the way they wired is full with entitlement and always playing the victim cards smh for them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] by Bizibi(m): 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2019
nwakibie3:
Black man mentality

This happened in Australia and house members were even cheering her up.

this is one of them,there is one that took her child to the chambers till the child got to 4 years old.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] by uuzba(m): 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2019
abuhusna1:
Africa is too backward this is Australian prime minister breast feeding during address of the parliament
Let me see the women that will come and talk to me and be breast feeding at same time.

If you want to breast feed go ahead
If you want to talk go ahead
Don't do the 2 at the same time
It is totally disrespectful

Australia is doing gay rights. They are losing their senses
Tomorrow, you will come and say we should copy them.

If you were a fly, you are the type that will follow dead body into the grave

5 Likes

Re: Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] by naturallysimple(m): 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2019
This thing happens everywhere, i can't blame the parliamentarian in africa, they don't value adult life talkless of a baby that they can't embezzle from. For all those that think it can only happen in Africa, they need to Pan-African( Not Colonize again), i have watch an australian parliamentry member breastfeeding her baby while delivering speech to the parliament.#THINKPOSITIVE

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] by spyg1(m): 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2019
Shayetet13:
This is so bad. Not baby friendly at all. Organisations are encouraged to promote breast feeding in the work place. Breastfeeding has immeasurable benefits to the mother, the child and the society.
That's NATIONAL ASSEMBLY, not breastfeeding sensitization program or workshop

7 Likes

Re: Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
aviato:
If she leaves the child, you will complain she is a slay queen and does not know how to take care of her baby, now that she is trying to take care of her baby, you are being a stupid asshole.

They can't just satisfy people like you, I really doubt you have a wife or even a baby mama to know how hard it is to take care of a child and the amount of attention they take, you are just a lonely single idiot who has free mb to waste.

You read the rubbish the jokers write and wonder how they were raised. Of course they some how think they can consider their mothers and sisters as other people

5 Likes

Re: Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] by SOFTDRINK: 12:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
aviato:

You're just a delusional bastard from the pit of hell who reasons with his anus.

I don't need to have a wife nor impregnate a whorre (babymama) like it's a tradition in your dysfunctional family to know how to take care of a baby.

You're just a low budget asswipe showcasing your single digit IQ.

4 Likes

Re: Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] by SOFTDRINK: 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
lexini:
sure you missed the 'emergency' part in her story...

Somebody can hold the baby during the legislative session.

You think the legislature is some kind of village meeting?

5 Likes

Re: Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] by thatareaguy: 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2019
[s]
uuzba:

Let me see the women that will come and talk to me and be breast feeding at same time.

If you want to breast feed go ahead
If you want to talk go ahead
Don't do the 2 at the same time
It is totally disrespectful

Australia is doing gay rights. They are losing their senses
Tomorrow, you will come and say we should copy them.

If you were a fly, you are the type that will follow dead body into the grave
[/s]

Because one is breastfeeding near you, it's disrespect. Dem no born u well.

6 Likes

Re: Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] by Obason22(m): 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2019
Good move
Re: Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] by Bahddo(m): 1:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
The simple reason why women don't do well in politics and general leadership positions.

4 Likes

Re: Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] by Komu1048(m): 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
erifeoluwasimi:
These are situations that have given birth to wicked and wayward children due to neglect from parents at important times.These neglected kids end up becoming pains in the society. I just missed a test because my baby is sick. I prefer rewriting that exam than leave him to care of someone I can't trust,100percent. This woman is one on a million she deserves to be celebrated.

U missed a test? I was expecting you to miss your job... So that you can have time to take care of ur king
Re: Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] by tomju(m): 2:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
In the other news the PM of Australia while answering questions from the Senate was breast feeding her baby! Africa why?
Re: Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] by KanuSE: 2:13pm On Aug 07, 2019
tigerclaws:
[s][/s]

Typical example of a troll - go get a job ok.
Re: Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] by mistyebby(f): 2:26pm On Aug 07, 2019
fujirice:
Awww!!!
She takes her duty to her people seriously.
I believe that’s why she didn’t want to miss the sitting.
Big ups to her.
Abeg they should grant her request biko

You can choose to be a lawmaker or a nursing mother. If you choose to do both...kudos. But do it seamlessly.

This was uncalled for.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Lawmaker Is Kicked Out Of Parliament For Coming With Baby [Photo] by livinbygrace: 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2019
You aren’t not making any sense.You can as well encouraged all female cooperate workers to take their babies along when going to work.That place is a working place where issues concerning the society are being discoursed and legislated for the betterment of the society and not a babysitting organization.If she is so keen about babysitting and welfare of her child then she has no business being there.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Otoniel: Colombian Drug Kingpin And Gang Leader Extradited To The US / Nicola Sturgeon: Trump Not Allowed Into Scotland To Escape Biden Inauguration / Amad: Former Mayor of Johannesburg Pictured Wielding Rifle In Support Of Hamas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.