Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Bbnaija: Moment Frodd And Venita Bathed Together; Has Esther Lost Out Completely - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Moment Frodd And Venita Bathed Together; Has Esther Lost Out Completely (5277 Views)

Mercy Eke And Venita Akpofure Shade Tacha After She Came To Khafi's Defence / Frodd And Esther Pictured With Noble Igwe And Wife, Chioma / Tobi Bakre Poses With Khafi And Venita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Moment Frodd And Venita Bathed Together; Has Esther Lost Out Completely by Izombe: 11:42am On Aug 07, 2019
Recall that Venita and Frodd had been spending time with each other and she said she enjoys his company. She also decided to change her bed position to his place. Well, it turns out Frodd can’t keep a secret. He was discussing with Mike in the garden about her and blurted out that they both had a bath together. He , however, made it clear that it was a protected bath not a sexxual one. They then moved to the room and talked.

Watch the bathroom video:- https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/08/07/bbnaija-moment-frodd-and-venita-bathed-together-has-esther-lost-out-completely/
Re: Bbnaija: Moment Frodd And Venita Bathed Together; Has Esther Lost Out Completely by Jerkules: 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
Interesting story.. I'll share it with my Dog when he wakes up

16 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Moment Frodd And Venita Bathed Together; Has Esther Lost Out Completely by Benty10(m): 1:28pm On Aug 07, 2019
Frodd Frodd talks like a woman : :oo

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Moment Frodd And Venita Bathed Together; Has Esther Lost Out Completely by Exodora: 2:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
You mean Frodd the multicoloured Mitch .
I wonder the kind of men we have now , men of the formal don't talk too much but now Men even Gossip .
Re: Bbnaija: Moment Frodd And Venita Bathed Together; Has Esther Lost Out Completely by TSRC: 4:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
So BBnaija could not even show us the bath?.

What kind of.conservative big brother is this?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Moment Frodd And Venita Bathed Together; Has Esther Lost Out Completely by earthsync(f): 6:52pm On Aug 07, 2019
Jerkules:
Interesting story.. I'll share it with my Dog when he wakes up

Hahaha.

(1) (Reply)

Joke Silva, Ali Baba, RMD, Others Nominated For The 2022 NDHQ Ambassador Award / Nollywood's Sweetest. / Celeb Tidbits;karen Igho, Mercy Johnson, Funke Akindele,peter P Square

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.