Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,551 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:52 PM

"Growing Your Business From Scratch To Cash", it is now FREE. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "Growing Your Business From Scratch To Cash", it is now FREE. (1125 Views)

DOWNLOAD These Powerful Free Gifts NOW (FREE OF CHARGE) / How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) / 4 Ways To Protect Your Online Business From Credit Card Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Growing Your Business From Scratch To Cash", it is now FREE. by Olamsoh: 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
In a bid to create opportunities for Nigerian SMEs to thrive, PwC has decided to waive the registration fee for the upcoming event tagged "Growing Your Business From Scratch To Cash", it is now FREE.

Date: 22nd August 2019
Radisson Blu Hotel, Ikeja
Re: "Growing Your Business From Scratch To Cash", it is now FREE. by Generalissimo75(m): 1:11pm On Aug 07, 2019
The best I can give is 400k every 4 months on 2M.
That's 100k per month.

1 Like

Re: "Growing Your Business From Scratch To Cash", it is now FREE. by Buyitnaija: 1:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
if you give me 2m . I will give you 250k interest. in a month's time. if you want more details about the business contact me through my signature.

2 Likes

Re: "Growing Your Business From Scratch To Cash", it is now FREE. by Olamsoh: 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2019
I will give it a thought.
Generalissimo75:
That's 100k per month.
Re: "Growing Your Business From Scratch To Cash", it is now FREE. by heendrix(m): 2:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
Olamsoh:
If i give you N1m or N2m to add to your existing business for one month, How much % will you return it with? I will respond to the most realistic and practicable offer only.

Pls this is strictly business, not "Bless me money"

mine is sales of Dubai grade shoes and clothes 40k will be ok would return 50k in 3months time

no much gain in it though but it will sustain me in school being a student and student area stuffs

2 Likes

Re: "Growing Your Business From Scratch To Cash", it is now FREE. by Generalissimo75(m): 2:56pm On Aug 07, 2019
Olamsoh:
I will give it a thought.
Okay

2 Likes

Re: "Growing Your Business From Scratch To Cash", it is now FREE. by Olamsoh: 3:11pm On Aug 07, 2019
You will have to do a financial model and analysis to give a realistic estimate?
heendrix:

mine is sales of Dubai grade shoes and clothes 40k will be ok would return 50k in 3months time

no much gain in it though but it will sustain me in school being a student and student area stuffs
Re: "Growing Your Business From Scratch To Cash", it is now FREE. by heendrix(m): 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2019
Olamsoh:
You will have to do a financial model and analysis to give a realistic estimate?

God brings sales and the abilities of seeing customers on time my monthly estimate is about 35k to 40k thereabouts God helping

2 Likes

Re: "Growing Your Business From Scratch To Cash", it is now FREE. by Overself: 4:13pm On Aug 07, 2019
heendrix:

pls how do I buy this Dubai grade shoes n clothes in wholesale? I have a boutique n pls how is the quality of these clothes?
Re: "Growing Your Business From Scratch To Cash", it is now FREE. by DonEd(m): 4:36pm On Aug 07, 2019
Give me 2m, I will pay it back splited in 6 months with 3% every month.

1 Like

Re: "Growing Your Business From Scratch To Cash", it is now FREE. by Olamsoh: 9:58am On Aug 08, 2019
DonEd:
make it 7%
Re: "Growing Your Business From Scratch To Cash", it is now FREE. by Olamsoh: 2:50pm On Aug 08, 2019
Years ago, I met a millionaire. He taught me 3 lessons.
1. Never ask your friends for financial help. They will look down on you.
2. No matter how bad things are, always look good. Do not let anyone see you sweat.
3. Do not spread your problems around. People will avoid you.

When you are a millionaire and start asking other millionaires for help, that means you have fallen. They will never send opportunity your way because you have become a financial risk.
Ask for advice.
Don't ask for money.
Your dignity and respect are intact.

You guys are under the dangerous assumption that all your friends want you to be successful. Some are envious of your success.
It was Joseph's brothers who wanted to destroy him. Friends could have done worse.
Maintain your dignity, self respect and honour.
Don't ask for money.

Some people think your friends owe you financial assistance.
They don't.
Your financial problems are your responsibility.
They owe you friendship, not money.
There is a universe of difference between the two.

Let me shock you guys.
There's a guy who has Dangote's number. They became friends through family connection.

He has NEVER asked Dangote for $1. Even when he is in financial doldrums.

You know what?

Dangote introduces him to great people in society who open doors for him
heendrix:

1 Like

Re: "Growing Your Business From Scratch To Cash", it is now FREE. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
For 1m, 5% interest and turn up of 80-90k monthly is fair.

1 Like

Re: "Growing Your Business From Scratch To Cash", it is now FREE. by heendrix(m): 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2019
Olamsoh:
Years ago, I met a millionaire. He taught me 3 lessons.
1. Never ask your friends for financial help. They will look down on you.
2. No matter how bad things are, always look good. Do not let anyone see you sweat.
3. Do not spread your problems around. People will avoid you.

When you are a millionaire and start asking other millionaires for help, that means you have fallen. They will never send opportunity your way because you have become a financial risk.
Ask for advice.
Don't ask for money.
Your dignity and respect are intact.

You guys are under the dangerous assumption that all your friends want you to be successful. Some are envious of your success.
It was Joseph's brothers who wanted to destroy him. Friends could have done worse.
Maintain your dignity, self respect and honour.
Don't ask for money.

Some people think your friends owe you financial assistance.
They don't.
Your financial problems are your responsibility.
They owe you friendship, not money.
There is a universe of difference between the two.

Let me shock you guys.
There's a guy who has Dangote's number. They became friends through family connection.

He has NEVER asked Dangote for $1. Even when he is in financial doldrums.

You know what?

Dangote introduces him to great people in society who open doors for him

Well good for Dangote, the man and good for you to

and I wasn't asking you for money sad
Re: "Growing Your Business From Scratch To Cash", it is now FREE. by heendrix(m): 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2019
Generalissimo75:
That's 100k per month.
Buyitnaija:
if you give me 2m . I will give you 250k interest. in a month's time. if you want more details about the business contact me through my signature.
DonEd:
Chimpretty:
For 1m, 5% interest and turn up of 80-90k monthly is fair.

Guys not trying to bad mouth this but in some way I do feel something is not right.....someone who probably don't know about you or your personality intoto suddenly want to help you granting some kind of money for business? what I can figure out if this joke is real though is that this man is probably looking for whom to milk dry or run into a great debt

More so, it just dawn to me borrowing money to invest into business is just not it and most business has recorded about 5%, marking out Interest/ paying back or stuff

what I'll advice business starters like me is look for small business to invest in try your best building it up and succeed. just day before yesterday a guy I once borrowed 25k, asked him several times for it but since he din pay back I forgot about it was just lucky he gave 2days ago he returned it with 5k extra God helping I would invest into the business of my choice.

There are little business that you can start with Lil money and can make you a millionaire in a while e.g Popcorn production , Bk clothes sales esp in student areas, phones, gadgets and phone accessories sales that's buying at wholesales prices and reselling at a much higher sales. E.g a guy shop not close to my school sells UK IPhone 7 for 65k I can negotiate with him sell it for 70 or 75k return his money and keep the rest cash. makes sense to me though.

so Guys please let's source for other ways of getting money to invest into our business rather than running into debt and jokers like OP

1 Like

Re: "Growing Your Business From Scratch To Cash", it is now FREE. by Iny3(m): 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2019
With 1 million naira, I will give you 200,000 thousand naira monthly for 10 months.. Do send me a mail: inyephraimumoren@gmail.com so we get to know ourselves better and discuss

1 Like

Re: "Growing Your Business From Scratch To Cash", it is now FREE. by Johntemmy(m): 4:33pm On Aug 08, 2019
please kindly investment with me.I will surely give you 5% means 100k every month for 12 months. then I'll return your 2m then.thanks.pls add me on WhatsApp to talk better 07060795767

1 Like

Re: "Growing Your Business From Scratch To Cash", it is now FREE. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
heendrix:

Guys not trying to bad mouth this but in some way I do feel something is not right.....someone who probably don't know about you or your personality intoto suddenly want to help you granting some kind of money for business? what I can figure out if this joke is real though is that this man is probably looking for whom to milk dry or run into a great debt

More so, it just dawn to me borrowing money to invest into business is just not it and most business has recorded about 5%, marking out Interest/ paying back or stuff

what I'll advice business starters like me is look for small business to invest in try your best building it up and succeed. just day before yesterday a guy I once borrowed 25k, asked him several times for it but since he din pay back I forgot about it was just lucky he gave 2days ago he returned it with 5k extra God helping I would invest into the business of my choice.

There are little business that you can start with Lil money and can make you a millionaire in a while e.g Popcorn production , Bk clothes sales esp in student areas, phones, gadgets and phone accessories sales that's buying at wholesales prices and reselling at a much higher sales. E.g a guy shop not close to my school sells UK IPhone 7 for 65k I can negotiate with him sell it for 70 or 75k return his money and keep the rest cash. makes sense to me though.

so Guys please let's source for other ways of getting money to invest into our business rather than running into debt and jokers like OP
was he planning on giving someone money? I doubt that, and yes it's better to start small with your money / dashed money order than borrowing

1 Like

Re: "Growing Your Business From Scratch To Cash", it is now FREE. by abraham1234: 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2019
300k monthly

1 Like

Re: "Growing Your Business From Scratch To Cash", it is now FREE. by Toon80: 5:29pm On Aug 08, 2019
with 2m, you will receive 150k monthly

1 Like

Re: "Growing Your Business From Scratch To Cash", it is now FREE. by Olamsoh: 9:03am On Aug 09, 2019
Iny3:
With 1 million naira, I will give you 200,000 thousand naira monthly for 10 months.. Do send me a mail: inyephraimumoren@gmail.com so we get to know ourselves better and discuss
How is thispossible in the first instance
Re: "Growing Your Business From Scratch To Cash", it is now FREE. by DonEd(m): 11:46am On Aug 09, 2019
Olamsoh:
make it 7%

Can we talk? southarc@outlook.com
Re: "Growing Your Business From Scratch To Cash", it is now FREE. by Iny3(m): 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2019
Olamsoh:
How is thispossible in the first instance
its through financial markets.. I'm part of duly registered company( with CAC).. The whole process is well documented, properly signed so there is no fear of losing your money.. Kindly chat me up on 08100326056 so I can explain better and you ask your questions. I am up for a physical meeting.

1 Like

Re: "Growing Your Business From Scratch To Cash", it is now FREE. by DonEd(m): 8:58am On Aug 11, 2019
Olamsoh:
make it 7%

Still waiting for ur updates

1 Like

Re: "Growing Your Business From Scratch To Cash", it is now FREE. by rannyw: 10:38am On Aug 11, 2019
Olamsoh:
If i give you N1m or N2m to add to your existing business for one month, How much % will you return it with? I will respond to the most realistic and practicable offer only.

Pls this is strictly business, not "Bless me money"
with 2 million naira, i will buy UK iphones and Laptops of which the sales of these two are fast and easy. With an average of N10,000 profit per item, i can guarantee giving you extra N150,000 along with the 2million after other logistics have been taken care of. I can contact you for a full breakdown if you wish.

1 Like

Re: "Growing Your Business From Scratch To Cash", it is now FREE. by Olamsoh: 7:46am On Aug 14, 2019
rannyw:

with 2 million naira, i will buy UK iphones and Laptops of which the sales of these two are fast and easy. With an average of N10,000 profit per item, i can guarantee giving you extra N150,000 along with the 2million after other logistics have been taken care of. I can contact you for a full breakdown if you wish.
what do you mean by this?
Re: "Growing Your Business From Scratch To Cash", it is now FREE. by Olamsoh: 7:47am On Aug 14, 2019
ok
Iny3:
its through financial markets.. I'm part of duly registered company( with CAC).. The whole process is well documented, properly signed so there is no fear of losing your money.. Kindly chat me up on 08100326056 so I can explain better and you ask your questions. I am up for a physical meeting.
Re: "Growing Your Business From Scratch To Cash", it is now FREE. by Mannyemmy(m): 8:46am On Aug 14, 2019
Hello Mr Olamaoh,
I'm a professional web developer and I own a startup remote company mainly based In Edo State.
I'm currently doing a survey/leisure site in Nigeria which will be first of it kind and I'm 80% done in doing it. I'm more than 100% sure it will yield millions in less than 2 months and I guarantee you #200k monthly and extra 500k(guaranteed) after I have paid your #2M completely.
Please contact me sir to know more about this business, you might just like it.
https:///2347080126206

mannyedk@gmail.com

Looking forward to your reply
Thanks
Re: "Growing Your Business From Scratch To Cash", it is now FREE. by Mannyemmy(m): 8:46am On Aug 14, 2019
Hello Mr Olamasoh,
I'm a professional web developer and I own a startup remote company mainly based In Edo State.
I'm currently doing a survey/leisure site in Nigeria which will be first of it kind and I'm 80% done in doing it. I'm more than 100% sure it will yield millions in less than 2 months and I guarantee you #200k monthly and extra 500k(guaranteed) after I have paid your #2M completely.

mannyedk@gmail.com

Thanks
Hello Mr Olamsoh,

mannyedk@gmail.com

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Serious Supplier's Of Blco And Other Product Wanted / Where Can I Get Attachment And Weavon At Wholesale Price / Pre-order Yoni Pearls For #90 Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.