Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' (23584 Views)

If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date / When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex / She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by AloyEmeka5: 2:34am On Oct 19, 2010
I want her but she calls me 'uncle'

Kemi Ashefon

I am 32, employed and in love with a 20-year-old girl, who is a graduate. I really want to marry her and I believe she loves me too despite the fact that we are not dating. We are just friends and she addresses me as 'uncle'. Am I too old for her? How will she receive my intention whenever I approach her? I don't even know what her parents will say or even view this if I go ahead to propose to her. Or do I look elsewhere?

OV,

Edo State

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201010161193981
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by OCCULTIST(m): 9:33am On Oct 19, 2010
She must have known you and your family deeply to call you uncle.

In Things Fall Apart,obierika told Okonkwo THAT BOY CALLS YOU FATHER,DO NOT LAY A HAND INTO HIS DEATH,he refuse and the rest we know what happened to him. SO why must you sleep with a girl that calls you Uncle?

1 Like

Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:09am On Oct 19, 2010
OCCULTIST:

She must have known you and your family deeply to call you uncle.

In Things Fall Apart,obierika told Okonkwo THAT BOY CALLS YOU FATHER,DO NOT LAY A HAND INTO HIS DEATH,he refuse and the rest we know what happened to him. SO why must you sleep with a girl that calls you Uncle?

it means you look old you aint old for her

you just look old you need to work out your out side appearence
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by r231(m): 10:18am On Oct 19, 2010
try your luck

you neva knw

she might feel the same way

but then again UNCLEEEEEE leave the girl alone grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by Ikedonn(m): 10:46am On Oct 19, 2010
Make a move first and approach her.
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by Omolola1(f): 11:05am On Oct 19, 2010
Na wa o
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by SALady(f): 11:18am On Oct 19, 2010
All I can say is Good luck to the story teller. I dont know how at 32 would any man want to go out with someone who calls him uncle. How about your peers, friends who see you for the real man in you.

I dont think you want to complicate your life like that. This guy may be setting himself up for a parent child relationship/marriage. Who needs that?
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by AloyEmeka5: 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2010
SA Lady:

All I can say is Good luck to the story teller. I dont know how at 32 would any man want to go out with someone who calls him uncle. How about your peers, friends who see you for the real man in you.

I dont think you want to complicate your life like that. This guy may be setting himself up for a parent child relationship/marriage. Who needs that?

You mean you don't understand why men think with their dicc?
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by SALady(f): 3:28pm On Oct 19, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

You mean you don't understand why men think with their dicc?

LOL!!! next time I forget this please smack me at the back of my head.
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by DonXavi(m): 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2010
It depends on what ur motives are, If u wanna abuse and dump her then u should not go there, but if u really want her as ur wify i think there's nothing evil about that, age is just number, some may see it as absurd and incongruous but i think it's normal because this is something that has to do with ur feelings and happiness. being a graduate i think she'll understand things, but i think u need to sit back and strategize ur approach plan so she won't misconstrue ur genuine intention, My advice is that u should expect the unexpected which may be; loosing ur respect as uncle or winning her as ur better half, I wish u good luck sha!

1 Like

Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by dobodobo(m): 3:31pm On Oct 19, 2010
Uncle, that is why small body good too.You want Bleep small girls, grin
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by denony(m): 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2010
I could remember a sister who calls her proposed husband "brother"
i must tell u that name "brother" is the bulldozer behind downfall of that marriage.
marry someone who sees u as husband, not brother or uncle, i don't know how it will last.
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by annawhite(f): 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2010
uncle pls e dey pain me grin grin grin
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2010
SA Lady:

well the uncle part does look somehow, but i guess its the exaggerated sense of respect we have here in our society. cos i really dont see what "uncle" has to do with someone who aint related to you. . . . . . .  just the way every old woman is "mummy" grin grin grin grin

BUT I HAVE ISSUES WITH THE HIGHLIGHTED PART!!!! are you, SA Lady saying that a 32 yr old nigerian should go about chasing 32 yr old nigerian women?

somebody pls educate this woman on the reality!!! i can assure you,  if you was here in naija, and your 32 yr old brother brought a 30-32 yr old "mommy" home, you would ask him to try look elsewhere!!! grin grin grin

besides, for a lot of pragmatic reasons, it does not make sense to go running after 32 yr old women. (NB: i firmly stand by this outlook)

as i always recall, when men were 18-22 yr old boys, the girls would tell you "your a small boy, they only date men" so therefore, sorry 32 yr old men also only date "girls"

few exceptions noted, there are always bad apples in the barrel.!!

1 Like

Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by chines4(m): 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2010
Just tell her how u feel, If she feels the same way good, if not move on. Don't live a life of regret. Just do it
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by koolpal(m): 5:09pm On Oct 19, 2010
Child abuse,

1 Like

Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by Youngichou(m): 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2010
child abuse,
Gbam !  Infact the guy should be arrested i dont know how a man should be such foolish. Cant he see that he gave her much gap.
Well let us not be suprise HE IS A YoRUBA MAN. Its there habit as usual. truly speaking.
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by comechop(m): 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2010
Youngichou:

Gbam !  Infact the guy should be arrested i dont know how a man should be such foolish. Cant he see that his is junior.
THAT MUST BE AN IGBO MAN. truly speaking.

before you bring tribalism into it, work on your english.

silly

1 Like

Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by sms4health: 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2010
Hmmm!

At 32, you should know how to handle this.
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by hilli666(m): 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2010
It is simple, next time she calls you uncle, you call her aunty. Problem fixed, next please!

1 Like

Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by seyilabi(m): 5:48pm On Oct 19, 2010
;d ;d ;d dont mind the pessimist, just be bold and make her know ur feelings towards her, trail doesnt kill.
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 19, 2010
seyilabi:

;d ;d ;d dont mind the pessimist, just be bold and make her know your feelings towards her, trail doesnt kill.
shocked
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by Ire007: 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2010
Next time she calls you uncle, tell her ' I no be your uncle, your uncle dey for your village'
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by jude33084(m): 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2010
My guy go on, abi u wan go marry 30yr old babes.
Those girls in here condemning it are old meat looking 4 guys like u. Nigeria law says 18yrs can marry legally though maturity is another thing.
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by jude33084(m): 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2010
My babe is 22-23yrs old and i am over 33yrs. She is igbo and i am Edo. She use 2 call me uncle but since I gave her "one" grin she startd calling me uncle J. Perfect match. cool
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 19, 2010
I think u should let her know about it, stop dieing in silence, It might be that she is dieing 4 u too,
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by markzeal: 6:25pm On Oct 19, 2010
Maybe she feels you are a bit older, try other means to get her heart
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by andyanders: 6:28pm On Oct 19, 2010
FIRST, IS SHE IN SCHOOL OR SHE IS OUT OF SCHOOL? IF SHE HAS NOT FINISHED HER COLLEGE(UNIVERSITY OR POLY), OR WILLING TO FUTHER HE EDUCATION,THEN, SEAT HER DOWN AND ASK HER IF SHE IS INTERESTED TO SETTLE DOWN NOW IF SHE FINDS A MAN WHO LOVES HER. DONT FIRST ASK HER FOR HER HANDS IN MARRIAGE. IF IT IS DIRECT APPROACH AND SHE IS NOT READY TO SETTLE DOWN, SHE WILL RUN OFF FROM YOU AND START AVOIDING YOU AND WILL EVENTUALLY TELL THE MOM.IF SHE SAYS, YES,THEN YOU ASK HER WHAT IF YOU ARE THE ONE, WILL SHE AGREE TO DO THAT? FROM THERE, YOU WILL KNOW THE APPROACH YOU FOLLOW.

STUDY HER AND USING WISDOM. YOUR AGE DIFFERENCE IS NOT TOO MUCH. HER AGE AT 20YRS , SHE IS NOT TOO YOUNG TO GO INTO MARRIAGE, BUT SHE HAS TO BE PREPARED INWARDLY.
THERE ARE EVEN WOMAN AT 30 YRS, THEY STILL BEHAVE LIKE INFANTS. THERE ARE EVEN 17YR OLD GIRLS, WHO BEHAVES LIKE MOTHERS. JUST ATTITUDE.goodluck.
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by Yorisb: 6:32pm On Oct 19, 2010
Ire007:

Next time she calls you uncle, tell her ' I no be your uncle, your uncle dey for your village'
grin grin

jude33084:

My babe is 22-23yrs old and i am over 33yrs. She is igbo and i am Edo. She use 2 call me uncle but since I gave her "one" grin she startd calling me uncle J. Perfect match. cool
shocked lipsrsealed
Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by kabukabu50(m): 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2010
Man up and quit acting like a little boy,32 years old and you are chasing 20 year old girls??You have mental problems are there not any women that are in your age group that are date-able to you,the girl is 20,she has more to achieve in life,than just folloing a 32 yr old Man around,if that was your daughter what would you think??

You are a disgrace,get a real woman to date not an innocent lettle girl,you are too old and you actually sound quite insecure.

Why do my Naija brothas seem to lean this way?
child abuse is wrong,on so many levels

1 Like

Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by kabukabu50(m): 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2010
A girl that calls you "Uncle" is an automatic no no,do you even have any common senseGawd,nigeria is headed down the pothole shocked shocked shocked.
You should date a woman who is on your level not below your level,Illiterate.

Re: I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' by Mygoldie(f): 6:45pm On Oct 19, 2010
just let her know how you feel,but in a more matured way,so that she don't run away. cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Full Nude Video Of Actress Maryam Booth That Was Leaked Online(video) / Why Do Most Ladies Prefer Tall And Dark Men? / Many Hot Photos Of The South African Lady That Doesn't Wear Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.