Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

"New Music In 5 Years" - Wizkid Reveals (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "New Music In 5 Years" - Wizkid Reveals (PHOTOS) (28446 Views)

I Am Taking Four-Year Break From Music – Wizkid Reveals / "I Begged Duncan Might For A Collaboration On Fake Love" — Wizkid Reveals / Wizkid Reveals Why There’s No Photo Of Him With Drake Online (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "New Music In 5 Years" - Wizkid Reveals (PHOTOS) by yemmight(m): 3:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
That guy behind Wizkid is really snoring hard.

1 Like

Re: "New Music In 5 Years" - Wizkid Reveals (PHOTOS) by haryothosyn93(m): 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2019
Some people that can not even sing our national anthem very well will still abuse his personal opinion or view regarding his personal life

2 Likes

Re: "New Music In 5 Years" - Wizkid Reveals (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
he might not drop any of his personal song but collaboration from other artist like Tiwa,mysto,muty4y,r2bees,king promise,Terri not Terry g oo and Mr eazi will keep him relevant.

1 Like

Re: "New Music In 5 Years" - Wizkid Reveals (PHOTOS) by fish23(m): 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2019
After how many years Dummy?

Pradit:
He would fAde
Re: "New Music In 5 Years" - Wizkid Reveals (PHOTOS) by Kenneth10110(m): 3:40pm On Aug 07, 2019
Wetin concern me na that sleeping dude in the first pics dey make laugh.
Re: "New Music In 5 Years" - Wizkid Reveals (PHOTOS) by Deepfeel(m): 3:43pm On Aug 07, 2019
Lol in 5 yrs time he will be back as an up coming artist, Nigerians won't recognize his past achievements

Respect to 2baba his the only true living legend so far

2 Likes

Re: "New Music In 5 Years" - Wizkid Reveals (PHOTOS) by Boyooosa(m): 3:43pm On Aug 07, 2019
Dozie32:
I remember when wizkid use to beg my younger bro #200
your moniker is supposed to be NwaAmaIkpe

1 Like

Re: "New Music In 5 Years" - Wizkid Reveals (PHOTOS) by franklingud(m): 3:48pm On Aug 07, 2019
Lacking ideas and inspiration wiz?

Come to me lemme give you loads.
Re: "New Music In 5 Years" - Wizkid Reveals (PHOTOS) by Giant777(m): 3:56pm On Aug 07, 2019
Hintona:
youths of nowadays have the attention span of a gold fish by the he's back no one will remember him
You beauty is driving me crazy.... Nne you are very beautiful
Re: "New Music In 5 Years" - Wizkid Reveals (PHOTOS) by RealestOG(m): 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
Hintona:
youths of nowadays have the attention span of a gold fish by the he's back no one will remember him
damn ure as harsh as ure beautiful.
Re: "New Music In 5 Years" - Wizkid Reveals (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
PapaBaby:
He ran out of ideas even though he buys his music. In 5yrs time people would be asking Wizkid who?

OBO all the way.

You are being sarcastic right grin

I hope everybody wakes up from their slumber and realize this is just another clout chasing post to make headline cheesy
Re: "New Music In 5 Years" - Wizkid Reveals (PHOTOS) by LINTUNE(m): 4:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
PapaBaby:
He ran out of ideas even though he buys his music. In 5yrs time people would be asking Wizkid who?

OBO all the way.
to be frank I agree with you on this, even as a wizzy fan... If he tries it.. He would be far below Davido, in terms of achievements

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "New Music In 5 Years" - Wizkid Reveals (PHOTOS) by Pradit: 4:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
fish23:
After how many years Dummy?

must you show your stupidity and be insultive Before you say what you want to say ? Low life scum.your fishbrain is really revealing itself
Re: "New Music In 5 Years" - Wizkid Reveals (PHOTOS) by StoneColdBiceps(m): 4:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
Legend status. What I need rynow.

Greetings Guys, If you can ride or you know guys that can ride motor cycle or Keke Marwa. Please get as many as you can to enlist in our ongoing executive motor bike / tricycle (Keke) transport initiative.

Riders not limited to only Lagos.

The guys must be able to read and write and have good character. They will be engaging with middle class corporate / business customers and other customers.

Forward their details as listed below to 08157004196.

*Full name
*Full Address
*Telephone number
What they stand to benefit:

*They will be self employed.
*They will enjoy *free health care and insurance* (non in the industry)
*Free Android phone.
*Very strong motor bike 220cc (best in the industry).
*Helmet (best in the industry).
*Rain coat and head cover.
*Flexible payment plan - remit / deliver 4k every day - Monday - Friday *negotiable* (Saturday / Sunday is for you).
*No initial down payment.
*The motor bike becomes your own after 12 months, more like Hire Purchase while you still make more money for yourself.
*Welfare package very good and best in class.
*Tried and trusted and the first in the industry
*Support centers.
*Efficient staffs and continues customer experience.
*Transport incentive for coming and some amount of money when you are taken.
Re: "New Music In 5 Years" - Wizkid Reveals (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
Shebi you owned the biggest label grin
Re: "New Music In 5 Years" - Wizkid Reveals (PHOTOS) by naijaboy756: 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2019
x3reme07:
just so you may know. Most times the report button ONLY makes the particular post invisible to ONLY YOU, others can still it.
For the moment..... But as soon as the moderators process it, it is reviewed, hidden for all and moniker banned...

If not, they wont have to create new monikers now and then to post the scams. Check and notice the monikers are different...
Re: "New Music In 5 Years" - Wizkid Reveals (PHOTOS) by ZikZikZik: 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2019
Believe this poo at your own peril. Next thing you will hear next week is New Wizkid track.. grin

1 Like

Re: "New Music In 5 Years" - Wizkid Reveals (PHOTOS) by Vulcanheph(m): 5:13pm On Aug 07, 2019
vastolord4:
Hmm. What if tiwa begs you??
gringringrin......guy You won't make Heaven i swear

1 Like

Re: "New Music In 5 Years" - Wizkid Reveals (PHOTOS) by PapaAdanna: 5:18pm On Aug 07, 2019
Na for people that care for wat u sing na
Re: "New Music In 5 Years" - Wizkid Reveals (PHOTOS) by pavoda: 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2019
Your Time go pass! Out of sight na out of mind! Don’t Mess with fickle fans oh! Our attention span is very short. grin
Re: "New Music In 5 Years" - Wizkid Reveals (PHOTOS) by Shezkid01(m): 5:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
Dozie32:
So what's your point?

1 Like

Re: "New Music In 5 Years" - Wizkid Reveals (PHOTOS) by namiji2598: 5:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
PapaBaby:

OBO all the way.
Don't let burna boy hear u jare, stop calling all these ones when burna is on the throne

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "New Music In 5 Years" - Wizkid Reveals (PHOTOS) by youngcash99(m): 5:56pm On Aug 07, 2019
Dozie32:
for your dream abi

1 Like

Re: "New Music In 5 Years" - Wizkid Reveals (PHOTOS) by emmnprince(m): 6:11pm On Aug 07, 2019
. . . now your brother is begging him for . . . ?
Re: "New Music In 5 Years" - Wizkid Reveals (PHOTOS) by sylve11: 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
vastolord4:
Hmm. What if tiwa begs you??

beg him with better doggy on top bonnet grin cool
Re: "New Music In 5 Years" - Wizkid Reveals (PHOTOS) by Softkelvin: 7:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
Rhema done pursue Wizkid commot from market be that so oo

1 Like

Re: "New Music In 5 Years" - Wizkid Reveals (PHOTOS) by lahmy: 7:38pm On Aug 07, 2019
Maybe na 5 days he won talk
Re: "New Music In 5 Years" - Wizkid Reveals (PHOTOS) by fish23(m): 9:28pm On Aug 07, 2019
If my life is low, yours is buried bro.. I’m sorry grin

Pradit:
must you show your stupidity and be insultive Before you say what you want to say ? Low life scum.your fishbrain is really revealing itself
Re: "New Music In 5 Years" - Wizkid Reveals (PHOTOS) by Pradit: 10:19pm On Aug 07, 2019
fish23:
If my life is low, yours is buried bro.. I’m sorry grin

lol you know what they say happen to fishes... they are meant to be fried or eaten...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Koko Zaria And Wife Gave Birth To Conjoined Twins - Awele Odita / Regina Daniels Dissociates Self From Richy Adams, Producer / Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photo With Her Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.