Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Obiano Presents Cheque Of N423 Million To Catholic Mission Schools (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Presents Cheque Of N423 Million To Catholic Mission Schools (Photos) (21943 Views)

Soludo Presents Cheque Worth ₦‎1.524 Billion Naira To Anambra Mission Schools / We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists / Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano Presents Cheque Of N423 Million To Catholic Mission Schools (Photos) by Anambralstson: 2:40pm On Aug 07, 2019
Just in
Governor Obiano Presents Cheque Of 423 Million Naira To Catholic Mission Schools In Anambra State

Anambra State Government has presented a cheque of four hundred and twenty three million naira to Catholic mission schools in the State.

Governor Willie Obiano made the presentation to the schools in the presence of Archbishop of Catholic Archdiocese of Onitsha, Most Reverend Valerian Okeke at Basilica of the Most Holy Trinity, Onitsha.

The disbursement is for the four hundred and thirty three mission schools in the State.

Governor Obiano said that the financial support to mission schools is the rationale for reaching out to pupils in schools is in line with government's conviction that the formative years are a very significant phase when children develop values that guide their personality in later years.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Presents Cheque Of N423 Million To Catholic Mission Schools (Photos) by daddytime(m): 2:42pm On Aug 07, 2019
This Obiano sabi feel himself aswear.

Serious shakademus

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Presents Cheque Of N423 Million To Catholic Mission Schools (Photos) by Anambralstson: 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2019
More

Re: Obiano Presents Cheque Of N423 Million To Catholic Mission Schools (Photos) by MachadoPreto: 2:44pm On Aug 07, 2019
That money would be used to cook Ofe Nsala

Forget those religious regalia you are seeing. Oritsejafor wear regalia pass all of them and still dealt with the Nigerian treasury.

Even Obiano na sharp man. He is indirectly compensating the mission for their political support.

19 Likes

Re: Obiano Presents Cheque Of N423 Million To Catholic Mission Schools (Photos) by Anambralstson: 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
MachadoPreto:

Forget those religious regalia you are seeing. Oritsejafor wear regalia pass all of them and still dealt with the Nigerian treasury.

Even Obiano na sharp man. He is indirectly compensating the mission for their political support.

Anambra is quite different from your state, missions are in charge of majority of schools and hospitals in Anambra state, currently Onitsha diocese is currently building SHANAHAN UNIVERSITY ONITSHA, making it third Universities own by Catholic Church in Anambra excluding Madonna, Anglican also own two Universities, I believe the money will go a long way in supporting them, I'm certain he will give Anglican their own Cheque too, this is the foundation of Anambra success in education.

98 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Obiano Presents Cheque Of N423 Million To Catholic Mission Schools (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
Good Governance.....

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obiano Presents Cheque Of N423 Million To Catholic Mission Schools (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2019
MachadoPreto:

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obiano Presents Cheque Of N423 Million To Catholic Mission Schools (Photos) by Hakeem12(m): 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2019
If only that money would serve it's purpose.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Presents Cheque Of N423 Million To Catholic Mission Schools (Photos) by bbnp2: 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2019
Re: Obiano Presents Cheque Of N423 Million To Catholic Mission Schools (Photos) by valarmorghulis: 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2019
What about other churches (school)
Re: Obiano Presents Cheque Of N423 Million To Catholic Mission Schools (Photos) by Zi: 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2019
Anambralstson:

Anambra is quite different from your state, missions are in charge of majority of schools and hospitals in Anambra state, currently Onitsha diocese is currently building SHANAHAN UNIVERSITY ONITSHA, making it third Universities own by Catholic Church in Anambra excluding Madonna, Anglican also own two Universities, I believe the money will go a long way in support them, I'm certain he will give Anglican their own Cheque too, this is the foundation of Anambra success in education.

Catholic Mission Schools!
The cheque was presented to Catholic Mission Schools
So much of religious wars / wores in Anambra State.
Very shameful.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Presents Cheque Of N423 Million To Catholic Mission Schools (Photos) by Sundaypaul12345: 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2019
Muric won't like this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Presents Cheque Of N423 Million To Catholic Mission Schools (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2019
Catholic de try sha in giving back to the society.
Kudos.

16 Likes

Re: Obiano Presents Cheque Of N423 Million To Catholic Mission Schools (Photos) by SpaceTour: 3:33pm On Aug 07, 2019
And you wonder why Anambra will always sweep WAEC, NECO, JAMB. Sweep all the national and international academic competitions

Anambra leads in education in black Africa

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obiano Presents Cheque Of N423 Million To Catholic Mission Schools (Photos) by Dozie32(m): 3:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
Sometimes if them de mention this kind money for where me and my papa dey, Wetin de remain fore to do na to just give am better slap, because others used their parents for money rituals him de there de ask me Wetin MAN united and Chelsea play?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Presents Cheque Of N423 Million To Catholic Mission Schools (Photos) by Sheriman(m): 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2019
We need more Industries and Technical Hubs Enough of all these Religious Centres...

1 Like

Re: Obiano Presents Cheque Of N423 Million To Catholic Mission Schools (Photos) by LegendHero(m): 3:36pm On Aug 07, 2019
Anambralstson:

Anambra is quite different from your state, missions are in charge of majority of schools and hospitals in Anambra state, currently Onitsha diocese is currently building SHANAHAN UNIVERSITY ONITSHA, making it third Universities own by Catholic Church in Anambra excluding Madonna, Anglican also own two Universities, I believe the money will go a long way in support them, I'm certain he will give Anglican their own Cheque too, this is the foundation of Anambra success in education.

Nope, the catholic Igbos will continue to sideline and marginalize the Anglican Igbos. Obiano is just carrying out the motive of the average domineering Catholic Igbos.

Wake me up when he reciprocate the gesture for the Anglican Igbos.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Presents Cheque Of N423 Million To Catholic Mission Schools (Photos) by majamajic(m): 3:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
governor with swag

now u see why Anambra is much ahead in education now , I said now oo , not 80s

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Presents Cheque Of N423 Million To Catholic Mission Schools (Photos) by NwaGodl1000(m): 3:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
Obiano come and open the international market project you abandoned in Oba
Re: Obiano Presents Cheque Of N423 Million To Catholic Mission Schools (Photos) by LegendHero(m): 3:38pm On Aug 07, 2019
majamajic:
governor with swag

He actually is the number one swagalicious governors in Nigeria. I give him that.
Re: Obiano Presents Cheque Of N423 Million To Catholic Mission Schools (Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 07, 2019
The news is yet to be complete but will be complete soon.

Anambraistson beam your media light fully.
Re: Obiano Presents Cheque Of N423 Million To Catholic Mission Schools (Photos) by Teewhy2: 3:40pm On Aug 07, 2019
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Salihu Kadiri: Amotekun Targeted At Fulani Herders — Sarkin Fulani / Isaac Auta Zankai, Kaduna Assembly Deputy Speaker Dumps APC, Defects To LP / Osinbajo Chairs Federal Executive Council Meeting Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.