Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing (46754 Views)

Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father / Pastor Isaac Pada's Wife, Precious, Four Children Missing In Abuja / Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by GisterBlogger: 3:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
Precious Pada, wife of Pastor Isaac Pada, a clergyman with the Deeper Life Bible Church, Lugbe in Abuja, has refuted claims that she and their four children disappeared from her matrimonial home in Abuja on July 30th.

Pastor Pada granted an interview recently where he alleged that he went to work on July 30th only to return home to an empty house with his wife and four children nowhere in sight. He claimed they had no issues prior to her diappearance and that he has reported the matter to the Lugbe police station.

Mrs Pada has however reached out to LIB and denied her husband's claim. Speaking through her sister, Maryann Ojih, Mrs Pada said she fled their matrimonial home after being subjected to years of domestic violence. According to Mrs Pada, the clergyman is a habitual wife beater who takes delight in beating her since their mrarriage was contracted 9 years ago.

According to Mrs Pada, her clergyman husband beat her up so much in 2017 that she lost a pregnancy. She added that he bundled her to the National Hospital where he works for her to be declared mentally unfit to take care of their children. However, the hospital staff conducted series of test on her and discovered her hubby was lying about her mental state.

Mrs Pada says she is currently in the village with her mother and has no intentions of returning to her hubby. She added that her husband is aware of her location but has chosen to lie that she is missing.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/8/exclusive-update-wife-of-abuja-pastor-denies-she-is-missing-says-she-ran-away-from-home-due-to-spousal-abuse.html

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by akinade28(f): 3:38pm On Aug 07, 2019
Haba, deeper life pastor.
This one just weak me abeg
Too much deception and pretence in the land
Ladies please don't marry a man just because he's a pastor or looks spiritual oo. Sometimes they are the worst
Some of these so called "mummy pastor or mummy G.o" are suffering and dying in silence due to what they experience in their home. There is nobody to talk to because a lot of their church members look up to them and expect so much for them, they also seek advice from them.
Abi who do you want to tell that daddy pastor is beating or maltreating you and they will believe

196 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by GisterBlogger: 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2019
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2019
I smell lies from both sides

12 Likes

Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by CuriousMynd: 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2019
grin
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by dominique(f): 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2019
Not surprising at all. The only solution these pastors prefer to women suffering domestic violence is to keep praying and remain submissive. Most of them are beasts themselves so they see domestic violence as normal

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by brodalikeme(m): 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2019
The way the husband was speaking, without any emotions, I suspected there was more to his story.

More revelation will surely come out soon.

13 Likes

Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by Chiedu4Trump: 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
Deeper life like RCCG is a sham.
No be Deeper Life GO say make we no critize Buhari, yet the same Kumuyi has been silent on the murder & Rape of Christians.

Just like Adeboye, Kumuyi is fake.

Just like RCCG which is a biz centre so is Deeper Life a Biz Centre so no surprise to hear rubbish from them.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by noblealuu: 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
Hmm this is serious...
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by bikerboy1(m): 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
What year was the birthday picture taken

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by bewla(m): 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
ha aaa
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2019

1 Like

Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by konkonbilo(m): 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
angry

You need a wedding photography discount, check my signature
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
Run for ur life dear.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by coalcoal1(m): 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
na wah
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by Onlinealaba(m): 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
I said it in the earlier thread that there is a beef going on..well let them sort themselves out amicably and stop dragging the church name to this

CHECK MY PROFILE, your electronics at best prices

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by MachadoPreto: 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
Okay.

This are the repercussions of the evil seeds PDP planted years back.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by bestman09(m): 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
smiley
Deeper life pastor?!!!

No comment yet
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by Oddnumber: 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
Eeya.
And Deeper life suspension dey long o.

Dem fit put this man for suspension for 10 years.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by baddosky1: 3:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
Why blur faces of the children we saw in the previous thread?

So Deeper life pastors follow for wife-beaters?

And later, they will come and be forming holiness and Godliness upandan!

Thank God for people like me...i don't believe in carrying Bible and going to church on Sundays or any other day because I believe I am going to a gathering of saints snakes and listen to the chief serpent (pastor) blab on a platform with a microphone!

Sundays for me is meant for watching movies and blockbusters!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by Pavore9: 3:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
brodalikeme:
The way the husband was speaking, without any emotions, I suspected there was more to his story.

More revelation will surely come out soon.

Get a child psychologist to work with the children and they would spill out the true situation in the home without the influence of both their mum and dad.

26 Likes

Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by Neddstark: 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2019
This is the best solution for any woman in a domestic abusive relationship. Leave, soon he will get tired of using his fist then use a metal.
For your childhood, your papa no beat you like that, then one morrafucka because he paid your bride price thinks that it is his right to flex his masculine strength on you. Madam, abeg leave. If you did court wedding sue for divorce. You are entitled to benefits.

19 Likes

Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2019
Just imagine.....

And some good for nothing, children of hate and perdition were already wailing the whole family were kidnapped by Fulani herdsmen yesterday!

May God forgive you all that delight in negative news.
If you don't stop all these negative vibes, it will consume y'all before the end of this year.
You can't escape it lailai!!

kareemkamil:
What's the problem of our reporters personnel with fake news
It is just so appaling bro!

In other news........

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by gurunlocker: 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2019
Asiritu, we don see fowl pvssy grin
Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2019
typical nigerian so religious yet evil

1 Like

Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by obembet(f): 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2019
Bloggers... Una no go make heaven

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing by kareemkamil(m): 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2019
What's the problem of our reporters personnel with fake news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Benefits Has Islam Brought To Nigeria? / 5 Unmentioned Miracles Of Jesus Christ / The World Will Rather Sink Than For Rev. King To Die – Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.