Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal (35958 Views)

Philip Solomon Becomes Guinness World Record Holder For Most Skips On One Foot / Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time / Victor Moses Undergoes Fitness Test With Mask At Chelsea Training Base. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal by ALEXANDER51: 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
good one ..

1 Like

Re: David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal by prigoz(m): 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
Am confused, David luiz wants a Gonner, somebody tell me it's a lie shocked grin shocked
Re: David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
Nawa
Re: David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal by shegra58: 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2019
Moving to his lost brother grin Ghendouzi
Re: David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
iWasNotHere:
By the time the populace start saying Nairaland is a scamming site I believe that’s when the mods & owner will look into the SCAM happening here.

I feel Nairaland should look into scammers reaping people off of their hard earned money. If not such people will kill Nairaland knowingly.
I’ve an encounter with these data bundle guys, I’ve this clean heart towards doing business with him but I never knew they’re scammers in disguise. Transferred 2,000 for 7GB MTN and till now after 24hrs this dude keep posting his generation and not me, all through yesternight he claimed not to see the alert. He saw the alert and never kept his word it is now a crime to patronize a fellow man

Sorry about that....that's sad.

Try MightyData for cheap data bundles. (and good customer service!)

I don't work for them o! I'm just a customer grin

Tested and trusted!

MightyData site

1 Like

Re: David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal by Awe4luv(m): 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
iWasNotHere:
By the time the populace start saying Nairaland is a scamming site I believe that’s when the mods & owner will look into the SCAM happening here.

I feel Nairaland should look into scammers reaping people off of their hard earned money. If not such people will kill Nairaland knowingly.
I’ve an encounter with these data bundle guys, I’ve this clean heart towards doing business with him but I never knew they’re scammers in disguise. Transferred 2,000 for 7GB MTN and till now after 24hrs this dude keep posting his generation and not me, all through yesternight he claimed not to see the alert. He saw the alert and never kept his word it is now a crime to patronize a fellow man

2000 for 7gig MTN??!!!!
hian!!!!! U should have consulted the elders first

1 Like

Re: David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal by iWasNotHere(m): 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
Another scammer. That one too was referred. Local scamming Nawa o
Naijafull19:

Sorry about that....that's sad.

Try MightyData for cheap data bundles. (and good customer service!)

I don't work for them o! I'm just a customer grin

Tested and trusted!

MightyData site

3 Likes

Re: David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal by ashantitope: 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
That how they do even those doing fixed match or correct score that the new ways of duping people online now
Re: David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 07, 2019
iWasNotHere:
Another scammer. That one too was referred. Local scamming Nawa o

I'm not a scammer. I was trying to be helpful.

Have used their services, and did not have any issues with them.

Well, if you don't want to use them, you can buy direct from the network service providers, which is what I also do (though I may soon switch to Smile or Spectranet for browsing owing to a upcoming change in adress)

Anyway, sorry for your loss.
Re: David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
On behalf of all the sane Arsenal fans worldwide, I welcome you to the most attractive football club in the world.

We dey denge for Europa but players still dey dance come meet us .
No be jazzz, every reasonable player would consider playing for Arsenal once in a lifetime .
#Gunners4life

10 Likes

Re: David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal by sylve11: 7:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
i hope Lukaku sales dont affect Manchester United. sad cool
Re: David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal by jaytime(m): 7:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
I've always said it that this dude is not loyal. His attitude towards former team (chelsea) mates during UCL while he was at PSG said it all.
I wonder why they brought him back to Stamford Bridge.
This one is not among Chelsea legends o.

1 Like

Re: David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal by stagger: 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2019
How can I play with someone on the same team, and 8 years later he comes back to me issuing me instructions as my coach? E no go ft work naaa.

2 Likes

Re: David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal by TSRC: 7:10pm On Aug 07, 2019
Let him go.
Mercenary.

I still don't know why he came back to Chelsea from PSG after celebrating his goal against us.

Chelsea is.in the champions league while arsenal is not.

It is.his.lose.
Re: David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal by Damiflow: 7:10pm On Aug 07, 2019
ELTON123:
Chelsea fans after reading this news grin
bad guy grin

1 Like

Re: David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal by seunmohmoh(f): 7:11pm On Aug 07, 2019
Looks like the mod who pushed this news to FP is an arsenal fan. Wait let them confirm the signing first. Haha!! undecided
Re: David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal by iWasNotHere(m): 7:13pm On Aug 07, 2019
Thanks. used smile too back then, their days finishes fast. I seriously don’t know Nigeria has gone worse for real.
Naijafull19:

I'm not a scammer. I was trying to be helpful.

Have used their services, and did not have any issues with them.

Well, if you don't want to use them, you can buy direct from the network service providers, which is what I also do (though I may soon switch to Smile or Spectranet for browsing owing to a upcoming change in adress)

Anyway, sorry for your loss.

3 Likes

Re: David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal by seunmohmoh(f): 7:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
post=81039742:
What did we just read?!

UNBELIEVABLE!!

Well, we also read here Arsenal signed COUTINHO FROM BARCELONA yesterday sha.
Until we realised the news came from the OP's dream!

BLUES FOR LIFE jor!

KTBFFH!!

Modify :
Dear Fellow Chelsea Fans,
We did a quick research about this news,
Truth dey inside o.
It just came out 26 mins ago.
But let us pray it won't happen and if it should go through.
Life goes on.
Afterall, our best player in the last 6 years just left a month ago,
and life goes on!

Still on still : BLUES TILL JESUS COMES BACK!!
Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal by Wilfem(m): 7:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
shegra58:
Moving to his lost brother grin Ghendouzi
I was thinking in the same direction too.
And if that happens, we might be having problems with identifying the two of them, as you see here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal by mceze(m): 7:18pm On Aug 07, 2019
iWasNotHere:

Nigerians are not trustworthy people...Just handful are..

2 Likes

Re: David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal by tigerclaws: 7:19pm On Aug 07, 2019
[s]
GeneralPula:
Okay duh
[/s]
Re: David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal by kevoh(m): 7:20pm On Aug 07, 2019
Is it the same David Luiz that extended his contract with Chelsea for another two years back in May? Abeg! undecided
Re: David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 07, 2019
ELTON123:
Chelsea fans after reading this news grin

i am actually happy to see him leave. good riddance

1 Like

Re: David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal by shegra58: 7:21pm On Aug 07, 2019
Wilfem:

I was thinking in the same direction too.
And if that happens, we might be having problems with identifying the two of them, as you see here.

no diff at all

2 Likes

Re: David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal by Jidibia(m): 7:23pm On Aug 07, 2019
daddytime:
Hmmm

E wan go meet him brother for Arsenal..Ghendouzi
Imagine two of them left to track back after they have gone overlapping. Mogbe!!!

1 Like

Re: David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 07, 2019
Glycosunde:
Maybe because arsenal coach don promise am captain arm band if not I nor c him go wan leave Chelsea n go to arsenal, to me dat na 10 steps back ward na
lampard told him that he won't be first choice when rudiger returns

2 Likes

Re: David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 07, 2019
daddytime:
Hmmm

E wan go meet him brother for Arsenal..Ghendouzi

The two of them Worst
Re: David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal by Jidibia(m): 7:28pm On Aug 07, 2019
TSRC:
Let him go.
Mercenary.

I still don't know why he came back to Chelsea from PSG after celebrating his goal against us.

Chelsea is.in the champions league while arsenal is not.

It is.his.lose.
So champions league is your gain now abi? Don't worry, Arsenal will be in the CL next season and Chelsea will miss out, so it will be Chelsea loss and Luiz's gain.

2 Likes

Re: David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal by Glycosunde: 7:31pm On Aug 07, 2019
Mk12:

lampard told him that he won't be first choice when rudiger returns

We all know how luiz is prone to mistakes that mostly cost d team especially when he goes forward n refuses to back track on time but I still think he is d best n most experience central defender we have. Maybe lampard wants him to sit up n do better because u know they once played together n on his good day David Luiz is a fantastic defender n he makes great saves too like d save against Frankfurt last season n I still believe leaving Chelsea for arsenal no matter d issue is still 10 steps backward

4 Likes

Re: David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal by LORDKing001: 7:33pm On Aug 07, 2019
I saw it coming. That guy is a scammer. He created that account new this month tovb precise. I have once mentioned him a scammer
Re: David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal by Baselm: 7:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
I'm an Arsenal fan and it's the worst that could happen, I'd rather have a defence line of Chambers mavropanous and Holding than Luiz. Arsenal doesn't need another luxury player, we need a calm and strong CB in the mould of Koulibaly

1 Like

Re: David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
Glycosunde:

We all know how luiz is prone to mistakes that mostly cost d team especially when he goes forward n refuses to back track on time but I still think he is d best n most experience central defender we have. Maybe lampard wants him to sit up n do better because u know they once played together n on his good day David Luiz is a fantastic defender n he makes great saves too like d save against Frankfurt last season
he has also cost us some games. with Zouma returning from loan, he will sit on the bench once rudiger returns.
I don't think Lampard like his style of play. he has criticized him a few times when he was a BT sport
pundit

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chukwueze Donates Multi-Million Naira Equipment To Football Academy In Uyo / Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season / Rohr Makes Fresh Demands From NFF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.