Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group (29265 Views)

Tinubu Is Using EndSARS Protest As A Plot To Overthrow Buhari - Miyetti Allah / Agba Jalingo: Ben Ayade Claims Detained Journalist Tried To Overthrow Buhari / Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 08, 2019
I can see what fermented kunu,zobo and nunu can cause
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by generalud: 8:57am On Aug 08, 2019
What happened when they did similar thing under the regime of Dr Goodluck Johnathan?
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by Adaibeku(f): 9:04am On Aug 08, 2019
Yyeske:
People with inferior complex abound in Nigeria especially among the Igbos, why are you not voting an Igbo?
The north and SW are already doing their homework in order to put one of their people in and people like you are instead praying that the north win so as to spite the Yorubas.
Kwakanso, Atiku, Tambuwal are all northern Muslims but you prefer them even to the Igbos.
Original slaves to the north and happy 5th citizens.
What a shame to the Igbos.
Reciprocating ur act on Gej around 2014

2 Likes

Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by omoharry(f): 9:13am On Aug 08, 2019
Fashdeejay:

We are in this situation because we cannot stand together and speak as one.... stop being tribalistic, igbo tribe also have some fulani loyalists.... so don't be quick to point fingers! If we continue antagonising and causing tribal issues.... We are Nigerians before anything else....
we are Nigerians first ? Are u kidding me?? Inside Nigeria we identify with our various ethnic group first before identify ourselves as Nigerians..Nigerians first happens when we are abroad . That is why everyone is selfish and disunited.

1 Like

Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by Yyeske(m): 9:17am On Aug 08, 2019
Adaibeku:
Reciprocating ur act on Gej around 2014
Still doesn't change the fact that you are a slave to the north and even Ijaw, you see nothing good in the Igbos and that is why you keep voting others.
Isn't it a shameful act that you an Igbo doesn't trust any Igbo man or woman to lead the country? Slave to the north and the Ijaws again.
Even if you are reciprocating anything, why must it be a northern Muslim and why not an Igbo?

Slave to the north and the Ijaws once again

1 Like

Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by sylve11: 9:23am On Aug 08, 2019
izzou:

So Atiku sponsored less than 30 people to start a protest in Lagos?

Not even the South east or North East where he has a lot of followers?

that fellow isnt wise. cool
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by Adaibeku(f): 10:18am On Aug 08, 2019
Yyeske:
Still doesn't change the fact that you are a slave to the north and even Ijaw, you see nothing good in the Igbos and that is why you keep voting others.
Isn't it a shameful act that you an Igbo doesn't trust any Igbo man or woman to lead the country? Slave to the north and the Ijaws again.
Even if you are reciprocating anything, why must it be a northern Muslim and why not an Igbo?

We have decided to be a slave like the yorubas ,who didnt trust themselves but a terrorist called buhari...Why e dey pain u seh grin
Afonja i thought u claimed anambra indigene

Immhotep

2 Likes

Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by Yyeske(m): 10:45am On Aug 08, 2019
Adaibeku:

We have decided to be a slave like the yorubas ,who didnt trust themselves but a terrorist called buhari...Why e dey pain u seh grin
Afonja i thought u claimed anambra indigene

Immhotep
Continue guessing my origin, your problem.
Since 1999 till date, the Yorubas have produced a president and a vice unlike the Igbos who haven't.
Even if you call the Yorubas slaves, they are on a higher level than the Igbos, fact.
Just as I said earlier, why are you not voting an Igbo to spite the Yorubas, you are even proud to claim to be a slave to the north, smh, it means you hate fellow Igbos that you claim which makes you a confirmed Igbo hater and not an Igbo. Even the Yorubas you claim to be slaves are trying to be masters themselves unlike you who would rather wish to be slaves forever to the northern Muslims you hate so much.

2 Likes

Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 08, 2019
Yyeske:
Since 1999 till date, the Yorubas have produced a president and a vice unlike the Igbos who haven't.
Even if you call the Yorubas slaves, they are on a higher level than the Igbos, fact.
Just as I said earlier, why are you not voting an Igbo to spite the Yorubas, you are even proud to claim to be a slave to the north, smh, it means you hate fellow Igbos that you claim which makes you a confirmed Igbo hater and not an Igbo. Even the Yorubas you claim to be slaves are trying to be masters themselves unlike you who would rather wish to be slaves forever to the northern Muslims you hate so much.
Go and sit down. Mr Inferiority complex. What tribe where you claiming again before we busted you 4 years ago?

2 Likes

Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by francisisking: 11:48am On Aug 08, 2019
jafol:

Ipob spotted so you know what all yorubas are thinking because you live with them, see stupid analysis. I want igbos out of southwest then better things go happen for that land. As long as those leeches are close to yorubas It would become a disaster for Yorubas.
u reason like a true afonja man
envious of the Igbo's
filled with low self esteem

1 Like

Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by Yyeske(m): 11:57am On Aug 08, 2019
Chiwude:
Go and sit down. Mr Inferiority complex. What tribe where you claiming again before we busted you 4 years ago?
You busted your village people and not me, you slave to the north and I hope you are also voting a northerner in the next election

1 Like

Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by francisisking: 11:59am On Aug 08, 2019
Yyeske:

the igbos don't have d numbers... so they go for someone with their own personal interest at heart unlike you afonja doing eye service every time
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by LegendHero(m): 12:04pm On Aug 08, 2019
Adaibeku:
Senseman so that you yorubas will smile and shout allah akbar after telling the north how igbos and nigerdelta hated them ,

We are voting kwakwanso or atiku , along side Middlebelt and ss
Sense people
The Igbos are already a conquered tribe that dare not muster the courage to contest for the presidency.

Leave the game for the Yorubas and the North. Support Kwakwanso or Atiku all you can and ya’ll face the Yorubas on the ballot.

Fulani slaves!

1 Like

Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by Yyeske(m): 12:06pm On Aug 08, 2019
francisisking:

the igbos don't have d numbers... so they go for someone with their own personal interest at heart unlike you afonja doing eye service every time
You are the afonja, at least you are truthful this time by admitting that the Igbos don't have the numbers unlike others who feel they can do it all alone but how did GEJ an Ijaw do it in 2011 since we all know he's from a minority group or are you saying that the Igbos should accept defeat already without even attempting?

1 Like

Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by Amyyy2020: 12:06pm On Aug 08, 2019
And here we go again.....The Tribal Flag is being raised as usual....it will soon be followed by a Religious Flag....nd all will go HAYWIRE, chasing the wind nd forgetting the main issue on ground............

Sense, Lord, PLz Give my Kauntry Sense...Amen

1 Like

Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by AntiBalaka: 12:54pm On Aug 08, 2019
izzou:
grin

I've never seen a group as confused as this Coalition of Northern eediots

So Sowore and twenty something people represents a whole region Abi?

If the actions of five Igbo officers can be termed an Igbo conspiracy to which a pogrom and genocidal war was carried out on the Igbos and justified by rest of Nigeria, the actions of 20 Yorubas should be seen as a Yoruba revolution against the northern Fulani govt.
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by delpee(f): 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2019
Amyyy2020:
And here we go again.....The Tribal Flag is being raised as usual....it will soon be followed by a Religious Flag....nd all will go HAYWIRE, chasing the wind nd forgetting the main issue on ground............

Sense, Lord, PLz Give my Kauntry Sense...Amen

Hmm! May God deliver us. We continue to chase shadows while our tormentors get stronger. sad

1 Like

Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by Adaibeku(f): 1:40pm On Aug 08, 2019
Yyeske:
Come and rule again lets see ...cheesy cheesy

immhotep come and see an embittered slave lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by Xisnin(m): 2:13pm On Aug 08, 2019
ManirBK:
my friend pls can you tel me the benefits of owning an old fb account that new account dont have?
Fraud purposes.
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by Inteltower: 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2019
youngmd:
I need a old Facebook account to buy if u have qoute me let chat
I have 4/5 years fb account
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by jafol(m): 3:46pm On Aug 08, 2019
francisisking:

u reason like a true afonja man
envious of the Igbo's
filled with low self esteem

Lmao envious of people that can’t stop wailing about Yorubas day n night or people that cant do without living in my region to become successful in life lol pls tell me more I’m listening

1 Like

Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by jafol(m): 3:48pm On Aug 08, 2019
Adaibeku:

You ain’t ruling either ipob lol you r all embittered n jealous, the feelings are mutual ipob
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by jafol(m): 3:50pm On Aug 08, 2019
AntiBalaka:

If the actions of five Igbo officers can be termed an Igbo conspiracy to which a pogrom and genocidal war was carried out on the Igbos and justified by rest of Nigeria, the actions of 20 Yorubas should be seen as a Yoruba revolution against the northern Fulani govt.
You are still pained about 50 years ago, abeg face Hausas that killed u leeches not Yoruba. it’s an Igbo coup n war funded, acted upon and dominated by igbos and no Igbo officer was killed period.

1 Like

Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by jafol(m): 3:51pm On Aug 08, 2019
francisisking:

We like our eye service do ur own eye service too
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by AntiBalaka: 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2019
jafol:

You are still pained about 50 years ago, abeg face Hausas that killed u leeches not Yoruba. it’s an Igbo coup n war funded, acted upon and dominated by igbos and no Igbo officer was killed period.

Address your fulani masters

They are the ones accusing you of treason and treachery
Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by jafol(m): 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2019
AntiBalaka:

Address your fulani masters

They are the ones accusing you of treason and treachery

The last time i checked the same group from the Yeast were crying on the shoulders of their Fulani master to get a VP position, we all know how that went lmao

1 Like

Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 08, 2019
Went through the whole pages..?

Swear...

The pain is so real....

Good morning afons...

Nigerians has woken... Lagos ibadan media outlets needs to upgrade..

Northern Nigeria has spoken... Sentiment is divided now...

Se/ as is officially a unit... Not even awolowo propaganda can divide...

Minorities in Nigeria have gone to understand the real character of an average westerns...

Before now....it was igbo propaganda flying and hatred of igbos top notch..

Today table has turn...turn for real... Only that afons has not waken to this very reality..

Pray they woke early and make amendment...

The end won't be nice at all....

Once again..good morning afons...

The Nigeria ship has set sail.....

89/90... Is past now.... Welcome to year 2000's.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 08, 2019
Adaibeku:

Sai baba has finally turned to "Sai Mama" grin grin

Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by czarr(m): 11:17pm On Aug 09, 2019
youngmd:

I need a old Facebook account to buy if u have
qoute me let chat
I stay in asaba I have one 10years.

1 Like

Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by osram(m): 7:23am On Jan 28, 2020
h

1 Like

Re: Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group by amuwo1980: 7:44am On Jan 28, 2020
Victornezzar:

Ohhhhh you want unity now??

No mind the creeps, suddenly they are shouting southern unity

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boko Haram Releases New Video, Says ‘no Negotiations, No Surrender’ / Apc Members Organise Burial For Pdp With Coffins In Akwa Ibom(photos) / Yemi Osinbajo And Wife, Dolapo, Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.