₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,318,299 members, 5,110,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2019 at 09:08 PM

NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob (69829 Views)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2019 - Apply Here / National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Nationwide Job Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by iamawara(m): 11:32pm On Aug 07
Pls what's the salary scale pls pls pls
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Olatunde10(m): 11:38pm On Aug 07
Please, what is the meaning of cod? uote author=Emmyloaded post=81038156]We are pleased to inform you that the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is Recruiting.

The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is a Federal agency in Nigeria charged with eliminating the growing, processing, manufacturing, selling, exporting, and trafficking of hard drugs.

The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) invites suitable applicants for recruitment. The available job vacancies in the agency are as follows:

Job Position: Narcotic Officer Cadre
Job Type: Permanent Position
Employer: National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)

Role Specific Requirement:

• Candidate applying for Narcotic Officer Cadre shall be of age not less than Twenty two (22) years and not more than Thirty (30) years.
• Candidate applying for Narcotic Officer Cadre must possess a minimum of first degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) from an institution of higher Learning recognized by the Federal Ministry of Education
• The Candidate applying as Lawyer and Doctor must in addition to the first degree possess Professional Certificate in the relevant field.

Job Position: Narcotic Assistant (Nass) Cadre

• Candidates applying for recruitment into the service for the rank of Narcotic Assistant (NASS) shall be of age not less than Eighteen (18) years and not more than Thirty (30) years of age.
• Candidates applying for the rank of Narcotic Assistant (NASS) must have completed Secondary School

NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 - GENERAL REQUIREMENTS:

A candidate applying for recruitment into the Agency must fulfill the following conditions:

• All applicants must fill in the application form provided on the website, upload passport and print out the application slip which would be used throughout the process of the recruitment.
• Candidates shall be literate and must possess such educational qualifications as specified below for the position.
• A Shortlisted candidate must be certified physically and mentally fit for recruitment by a medical officer from a Government Hospital before final selection.
• All prospective candidates must be individuals with good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence save road traffic offence.
• All prospective candidates must be free from any kind of financial insolvency or bankruptcy.
• Candidates will be required to download two (2) referee forms to be filled by two (2) persons of reputable standing in the society.
• Successful candidates will be required to fill further vetting forms.
• All successful candidates will be subjected to random illicit drug use test throughout their service in the Agency.
• Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for further examination and interview.

Method of Application
Interested candidates should sign up and apply on www.emplug.com (You must be signed up to apply).

For More Details, Visit: https://www.wazobiainfos.com/national-drug-law-enforcement-agency-ndlea-job-recruitment-2019/

Note: Deadline for submission of completed application is Thursday, August 29, 2019. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for the next phase.[/quote]

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:40pm On Aug 07
AwkaetitiBabe:
The Nafdac we applied for what happened to it?

your application files are all in a store gathering dust...
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by lonikit: 11:47pm On Aug 07
g
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by umarshehu58(m): 11:50pm On Aug 07
abkrgumel:
Can a drug dealer apply too?

Yes na, so that u go dy run ur biz with confidence

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by kes4glory(m): 11:51pm On Aug 07
OdefaGirl:

As you celebrate your FTC, may you also celebrate your new job.

Amen
Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Dipsong: 12:00am On Aug 08
TSRC:
Go to emplug and see what is up. grin

I tire oh where person go apply shey na emplug be ndlea ni grin no direct link again . Dis country go just dey finger person brain

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by iamawara(m): 12:02am On Aug 08
Olatunde10:
Please, what is the meaning of cod? uote author=Emmyloaded post=81038156]We are pleased to inform you that the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is Recruiting.

The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is a Federal agency in Nigeria charged with eliminating the growing, processing, manufacturing, selling, exporting, and trafficking of hard drugs.

The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) invites suitable applicants for recruitment. The available job vacancies in the agency are as follows:

• Candidate applying for Narcotic Officer Cadre shall be of age not less than Twenty two (22) years and not more than Thirty (30) years.
• Candidate applying for Narcotic Officer Cadre must possess a minimum of first degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) from an institution of higher Learning recognized by the Federal Ministry of Education
• The Candidate applying as Lawyer and Doctor must in addition to the first degree possess Professional Certificate in the relevant field.

• Candidates applying for recruitment into the service for the rank of Narcotic Assistant (NASS) shall be of age not less than Eighteen (18) years and not more than Thirty (30) years of age.
• Candidates applying for the rank of Narcotic Assistant (NASS) must have completed Secondary School

A candidate applying for recruitment into the Agency must fulfill the following conditions:

• All applicants must fill in the application form provided on the website, upload passport and print out the application slip which would be used throughout the process of the recruitment.
• Candidates shall be literate and must possess such educational qualifications as specified below for the position.
• A Shortlisted candidate must be certified physically and mentally fit for recruitment by a medical officer from a Government Hospital before final selection.
• All prospective candidates must be individuals with good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence save road traffic offence.
• All prospective candidates must be free from any kind of financial insolvency or bankruptcy.
• Candidates will be required to download two (2) referee forms to be filled by two (2) persons of reputable standing in the society.
• All successful candidates will be subjected to random illicit drug use test throughout their service in the Agency.
• Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for further examination and interview.

Method of Application
Interested candidates should sign up and apply on www.emplug.com (You must be signed up to apply).

For More Details, Visit: https://www.wazobiainfos.com/national-drug-law-enforcement-agency-ndlea-job-recruitment-2019/

Note: Deadline for submission of completed application is Thursday, August 29, 2019. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for the next phase.
+234

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by baddosky1: 12:02am On Aug 08
tayo4ng:
On ma way .................I must apply even my age can't stop me. After many wasted years in the university you are here telling me I must not be more than 30 years of age before I can apply, I refuse to be intimidates

undecided

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by samuel900(m): 12:03am On Aug 08
DONT CLICK PLEASE. FAKE SITE[color=#990000][/color]
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Burchester: 12:08am On Aug 08
I tire for Nigeria recruitment
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by BabaIbo: 12:23am On Aug 08
Olatunde10:

Method of Application

Note: Deadline for submission of completed application is Thursday, August 29, 2019. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for the next phase.

Choose your country of origin first and it will appear

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by MichaelUweh(m): 12:33am On Aug 08
I must apply for this job tomorrow early momo...I no want carry last. I don waste too much money in applying for all these Federal Government Jobs. But all I know for sure is that God must bless me with a good job this year 2019 in Jesus Mighty Name,Amen..... Enough is enough...The name JESUS that's above every other names shall locate me in this job, I will not suffer job anymore 'coz JESUS is the same yesterday, and today and forever....There's nothing to hard for God to do Jeremiah 32:17-20 and in verse 27 He says ,I am the Lord, The God of all mankind; is there anything too hard for me...verse 28 He then concluded by saying, I the lord will give this NDLEA job to Uweh, Michael John.

21 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Tfreshzz(m): 12:59am On Aug 08
Olatunde10:
Please, what is the meaning of cod?

+234

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Skengman: 1:12am On Aug 08
abkrgumel:
Can a drug dealer apply too?
Who did this to you grin

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Bakerdav: 1:12am On Aug 08
Tfreshzz:

+234
i don't think the site Is real, code cant filled even with +234

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by emmieachichi(m): 1:17am On Aug 08
pls house how long does it take for d verification link to get to one's email....i signed up as a new user on emplug and still no link to progress to biodata page....has any one even registered,got email link and applied jejely?

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Skengman: 1:18am On Aug 08
emmieachichi:
pls house how long does it take for d verification link to get to one's email....i signed up as a new user on emplug and still no link to progress to biodata page....has any one even registered,got email link and applied jejely?
Check your spam
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Bakerdav: 1:20am On Aug 08
emmieachichi:
how do u sign up pls, can't input the code

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by emmieachichi(m): 1:24am On Aug 08
Skengman:

Check your spam

have checked spam like die, nothing o,i have good network,i used gmail, no error in number or spelling...and still no link, i tried again with a dummy email and dummy names still no link...anyone experiencing delay in getting d link after signing up or its just my village people doing meeting on my connect

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by emmieachichi(m): 1:26am On Aug 08
@bakerdav just click on country(Nigeria) first and d code +234 will come up automatically or auto fill it
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Bakerdav: 1:28am On Aug 08
emmieachichi:
@bakerdav just click on country(Nigeria) first and d code +234 will come up automatically or auto fill it
that what I did o it's doesn't come up
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by happykidArotiba(m): 1:33am On Aug 08
kes4glory:
FTC las las this one nor go pass me by
Make I go dust my 2.1 degree in microbiology.
I am a fresh graduate in microbiology(2.1) and a student member of ICAN, I am currently in search of a job any assistance will be appreciated
God bless you as you help me
Thanks
After 3 years I finally gets my FTC
Happy birthday, fellow MCBite
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by tabithababy(f): 1:38am On Aug 08
Hehehe
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by kolawo(m): 1:48am On Aug 08
After sign up, am not getting the activation link on my mail. how do i proceed house?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by mullerman: 2:04am On Aug 08
Hmm what is the hope of 35yrs getting a job of this standard in Nigeria.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by emmaoyes(m): 2:18am On Aug 08
I think some people are just trying to generate traffic to that site, i sucessfully sign up but nothing like application process, it just a clone of a social media website.... Like if you agree pls

16 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by kunlexy1759(m): 2:22am On Aug 08
�% scam! ��
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by ALLIBABA115(m): 2:27am On Aug 08
angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by stbenedict(m): 2:28am On Aug 08
finally registered and logged in, still d website b like India film for my eye....and their server is wack.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by ALLIBABA115(m): 2:30am On Aug 08
For custom past questions, contact me now on
alliambrose65@gmail.com
Or
WhatsApp now on
+2348164456274
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Bakerdav: 2:39am On Aug 08
emmaoyes:
I think some people are just trying to generate traffic to that site, i sucessfully sign up but nothing like application process, it just a clone of a social media website.... Like if you agree pls
u r right no application process

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Graduate Facilities Engineer (Process/Mechanical) At Chevron Nigeria Limited / The Job Factory / Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread

Viewing this topic: DGwales(m), Hueyreckless0007 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.