₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,318,294 members, 5,110,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2019 at 08:59 PM

NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob (69807 Views)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2019 - Apply Here / National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Nationwide Job Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by mouyiwa(m): 10:19am On Aug 14
nawa o, from one wahala to another
uncleteeh:

The tabs are now complete but submission is impossible

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by EditLord(m): 10:58am On Aug 14
yusufhaji:
bros please I need the FSCL, how much would it cost me? I'm in kogi. Send me your no pls let's talk.
click on the link on my signature to WhatsApp me directly
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Tfreshzz(m): 11:02am On Aug 14
Mrukk:
is FSCL different from testimonial??, somebody should help answer this
It's relatively the same with the Testimonial of your Primary School..

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Tfreshzz(m): 11:03am On Aug 14
darlinvalerie:
https://www.mysalaryscale.com/blog/ndlea-salary-structure/

I dont know how legit this is though

Not even up-to 100k?�
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Felixabel(m): 11:05am On Aug 14
Tfreshzz:

I am currently using my testimonial from my school, because the main certificate has lost
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by number2016(m): 11:06am On Aug 14
Site is trash not responding at all
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by mouyiwa(m): 11:28am On Aug 14
lol...na entry level government job na
Tfreshzz:

Not even up-to 100k?�
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Ricodine: 11:40am On Aug 14
Good news people, the guarantors' form upload tab has been removed!
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Mrukk(f): 11:40am On Aug 14
Tfreshzz:

Thanks bro
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Mrukk(f): 11:42am On Aug 14
Preshhy:

Yes it is
Thanks
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Godpride: 11:59am On Aug 14
Please I need the original site for application
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Adebanjo253(m): 12:11pm On Aug 14
How can I get the guarantor's form??
can't find it on the application page
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by mouyiwa(m): 12:13pm On Aug 14
https://www.ndlea.gov.ng/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/ndlea_app_form.pdf
Adebanjo253:
How can I get the guarantor's form??

can't find it on the application page
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Sunny042(m): 12:26pm On Aug 14
please, help. I can't sign in to emplug
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by mouyiwa(m): 12:28pm On Aug 14
keep trying
Sunny042:
please, help. I can't sign in to emplug
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by ahmedio2017: 12:36pm On Aug 14
xiqlo:
Update: How to apply for NDLEA job on emplug.

https://blog.emplug.com/how-to-apply-for-ndlea-job-on-emplug/

Help ,,,,i can't select position
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Adebanjo253(m): 12:37pm On Aug 14
Someone should Kindly describe how the Application cover note would look like??
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by ShittimPeter(m): 1:36pm On Aug 14
Please, I don't get. I have been able to apply and submit my application without asking for guarantor form. I only downloaded it?

I was able to apply stress-free and told application successful but I am yet to be notified via email.

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Blackmiserable: 1:36pm On Aug 14
Hoping
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by lonikit: 1:38pm On Aug 14
Blackmiserable:
I click "submit" and I get, "Position Applied: Value is required and can't be empty" what does this mean?
go click on the position u are applying for
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by ShittimPeter(m): 1:38pm On Aug 14
Go to the top and click on the position you want to apply for

Blackmiserable:
Hoping
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Preshhy: 1:40pm On Aug 14
Tfreshzz:

It's not the same..your first school leaving certificate carries your grades..your testimonial doesn't...what if it's because of your grades they are asking for your fslc
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by mouyiwa(m): 1:42pm On Aug 14
Normally, organizations provide you with a guarantor form when you have been selected for the job role they advertised.
Asking for a guarantor at the beginning of a recruitment process is unusual.
ShittimPeter:
Please, I don't get. I have been able to apply and submit my application without asking for guarantor form. I only downloaded it?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by ShittimPeter(m): 1:42pm On Aug 14
It is the same, bros. They don't need the grade, they need the age and date. For your info, they are trying to check for age and date match in your certificates.

Preshhy:

It's not the same..your first school leaving certificate carries your grades..your testimonial doesn't...what if it's because of your grades they are asking for your fslc
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by ShittimPeter(m): 1:44pm On Aug 14
So, I was not asked to upload guarantor form, I just downloaded it and my application said successful. I am surprised seeing people saying they are asked to submit the guarantor form now

mouyiwa:
Normally, organizations provide you with a guarantor form when you have been selected for the job role they advertised.
Asking for a guarantor at the beginning of a recruitment process is unusual.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by AASMART(m): 1:46pm On Aug 14
Please, who have successfully submitted his application? I submitted mine by 8Am today but the acknowledgment slip has not be send to me. Who have same experience?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Preshhy: 1:46pm On Aug 14
ShittimPeter:
It is the same, bros. They don't need the grade, they need the age and date. For your info, they are trying to check for age and date match in your certificates.

If you say so
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Prettycomy(f): 1:46pm On Aug 14
Preshhy:

Really mine does not have grades
Does it mean it is fake
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Preshhy: 1:50pm On Aug 14
Prettycomy:

Really mine does not have grades
Does it mean it is fake
Mine as grades..but as far as pslc or fslc is boldly written on it you don't have a problem..that is what they are asking for
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by mouyiwa(m): 1:55pm On Aug 14
In the earlier version of the website, there was a tab for guarantor form to be uploaded.
ShittimPeter:
So, I was not asked to upload guarantor form, I just downloaded it and my application said successful. I am surprised seeing people saying they are asked to submit the guarantor form now

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by tomsonlampard: 1:57pm On Aug 14
Pls am not able to choose the position am applying for.. I clicked it but it's not responding.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by ShittimPeter(m): 2:02pm On Aug 14
Have you completed your application?
Did you get a notification email if you have completed it.

mouyiwa:
In the earlier version of the website, there was a tab for guarantor form to be uploaded.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Graduate Facilities Engineer (Process/Mechanical) At Chevron Nigeria Limited / The Job Factory / Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread

Viewing this topic: Abiola4eva(m), Hueyreckless0007, shankara7, Kingdolla, DGwales(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.