₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,318,312 members, 5,110,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2019 at 09:49 PM

NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob (69909 Views)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2019 - Apply Here / National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Nationwide Job Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by mouyiwa(m): 2:02pm On Aug 14
Refresh or try another browser
tomsonlampard:
Pls am not able to choose the position am applying for.. I clicked it but it's not responding.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by mouyiwa(m): 2:04pm On Aug 14
Nope, I'm biding my time
ShittimPeter:
Have you completed your application?
Did you get a notification email if you have completed it.

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by barcelona007(f): 2:08pm On Aug 14
Preshhy:

It's not the same..your first school leaving certificate carries your grades..your testimonial doesn't...what if it's because of your grades they are asking for your fslc
they are different this people are wise the fslc carries ur date of birth thats wht they want to c

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Preshhy: 2:19pm On Aug 14
barcelona007:
they are different this people are wise the fslc carries ur date of birth thats wht they want to c
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by lonikit: 2:26pm On Aug 14
they are updating the site now.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by typicaltemi(m): 2:50pm On Aug 14
The site is back, but the position is not responding.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by pinkvirus: 3:08pm On Aug 14
pls am I to upload d filled guarantors form together with all d other document.
I stand to be corrected pls
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by pinkvirus: 3:09pm On Aug 14
or to keep d guarantors form till further notice.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by braveheart234(m): 3:28pm On Aug 14
Mrukk:
is FSCL different from testimonial??, somebody should help answer this
Here is the plain truth. FSLC /PSLC is very different from testimonials.
(1)FSLC /PSLC carries more information.
(2) It carries date of birth (which is the main reason why federal government MDAs ask for it).
(3) It is issued to your primary school by the Ministry of Education of the state in which you completed your primary education. Your school fills it with your details before issuing it to you.
(4) It carries the stamp of the ministry concerned as well as that of the school itself.
When you don't have it, don't kill yourself. Use your testimonial in place. But I'll advice you try to get it.

ShittimPeter:
It is the same, bros. They don't need the grade, they need the age and date. For your info, they are trying to check for age and date match in your certificates.

Tfreshzz:

It's relatively the same with the Testimonial of your Primary School..

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by senatepresido: 3:32pm On Aug 14
kes4glory:
FTC las las this one nor go pass me by
Make I go dust my 2.1 degree in microbiology.
I am a fresh graduate in microbiology(2.1) and a student member of ICAN, I am currently in search of a job any assistance will be appreciated
God bless you as you help me
Thanks
After 3 years I finally gets my FTC

Bro send me an email let's discuss what will be beneficial to us if you are willing to apply
oemmanuel534@gmail.com
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by linohlex: 3:35pm On Aug 14
Celebsnews:
Emplug site ain't responding. Who else is stucked in the sign up process?
fiinding it very difficult to access
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Preshhy: 4:05pm On Aug 14
braveheart234:

(2) It carries date of birth (which is the main reason why federal government MDAs ask for it).
(3) It is issued to your primary school by the Ministry of Education of the state in which you completed your primary education. Your school fills it with your details before issuing it to you.
(4) It carries the stamp of the ministry concerned as well as that of the school itself.
When you don't have it, don't kill yourself. Use your testimonial in place. But I'll advice you try to get it.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by darlinvalerie(f): 4:07pm On Aug 14
I will ask around. If that's true, there's no point tbh

Tfreshzz:

Not even up-to 100k?�
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by DukeJenrus: 4:09pm On Aug 14
Applied successfully hoping to receive my application reference ID via email

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by darlinvalerie(f): 4:14pm On Aug 14
The section titled APPLICATION COVER NOTE; is that to write in your cover letter?
Secondly, I notice that the tab for uploading guarantor's information is no longer available. Is this the same update for everyone?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by DukeJenrus: 4:31pm On Aug 14
Yes write your application letter base on the job recruitment you've selected and there's no more uploading of guarantor form I have submitted my successfully now the site has come back fully
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by uncleteeh(m): 4:33pm On Aug 14
Tfreshzz:

Not even up-to 100k?�
Like seriously?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by mouyiwa(m): 4:52pm On Aug 14
I wonder why people are surprised by the salary. It's an entry level position in a government institution.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by sinaj(f): 4:58pm On Aug 14
darlinvalerie:
I studied in PortHarcourt so I dont think you can help me.
Thanks for the offer though

I studied in PH too, pls let me know when you find a way to go about it.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Prudent5217: 5:01pm On Aug 14
I can’t even click the position applied for
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by mouyiwa(m): 5:03pm On Aug 14
You can go to the primary school you studied at and ask them to assist you.
sinaj:
I studied in PH too, pls let me know when you find a way to go about it.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Damfostopper(m): 5:56pm On Aug 14
The position I want to apply for is not clicking... what's wrong ?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Georgexx1(m): 6:14pm On Aug 14
Why is it that when I upload my picture and other documents, it is not showing on the background
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by kennedyy(m): 6:34pm On Aug 14
The site emplug.com is not opening.Anybody experiencing d same issue?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by lonikit: 6:41pm On Aug 14
i have successfully applied.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Joshph: 6:46pm On Aug 14
pinkvirus:
The guarrantors form has been removed, there is no need for it..
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Finchmgh: 7:11pm On Aug 14
braveheart234:

Not all FSLC bears your date of birth.

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Kingzy4pep(m): 7:11pm On Aug 14
lonikit:
Did you get any download link for your data page after applying? I just applied and no mail at all
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by reader29(m): 7:26pm On Aug 14
lonikit:
the position i want to apply for is not clicking. I've changed my chrome to desktop mode, it's still the same thing.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by lonikit: 7:27pm On Aug 14
Kingzy4pep:
Did you get any download link for your data page after applying? I just applied and no mail at all
no
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by lonikit: 7:28pm On Aug 14
reader29:

the position i want to apply for is not clicking. I've changed my chrome to desktop mode, it's still the same thing.

use chrome on laptop. it did not click on my phone too
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Afiahomes(m): 7:29pm On Aug 14
Apply here direct w w w emplug com/ndlea/recruitment

fill it up and enter it in your browzer cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

The Job Factory / Recruitment For INEC Adhoc Staff For 2019 Election Thread / A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos)

Viewing this topic: Shimzyy(m), Prudent5217, shezpwiti(f), Sunny042(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 380
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.