Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,548,322 members, 5,869,334 topics. Date: Monday, 21 September 2020 at 01:26 PM

NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob - Jobs/Vacancies (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob (378524 Views)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2019 - Apply Here / National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Nationwide Entry-level, Graduate & (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by hasyn04(m): 9:02pm On Aug 15
U said it all, the agency is really struggling with fund. I don't think Covid-19 is the reason for the delay, recruitment have been going on. Let's keep hoping.

QuadrilAyinde:

But DSS Aplicants wrote Aptitude Test, Did Medicals and Interview All within this Covid19 period and All was done within 6 days, Next step Now for them is Shortlisting for Training Resumption....

And as for the delay in the NDLEA recruitment, despite the fact that they are grossly understaffed and In Dire need of Personnels, I can remember their Official telling Us at the FUTA CBT Exam centre that Nah Just 1000 person dem Need... In my Opinion, I'd probably Assume that FINANCIAL CONSTRAINTS in one way or the Other could be Hindering them from progressing with the Recruitment. What I sha Know is that They Will Surely Continue with the Recruitment WHICHEVER WAY they seem fit (Underground or In the Open)

But which ever way, Let's just keep hoping something positive Happens soonest... Stay Safe Guys and Be Good
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by QuadrilAyinde(m): 12:24am On Aug 16
hasyn04:
U said it all, the agency is really struggling with fund. I don't think Covid-19 is the reason for the delay, recruitment have been going on. Let's keep hoping.

And yet, FG budgeted 127 billion Naira for the RENOVATION of the National Assembly Complex and Another Separate Allocation for the Purchase of BRAND NEW, CUSTOM-FITTED Toyota Camry 2020 Edition for ALL THE LAWMAKERS (360 + 109)

Until we start prioritizing the needful and the Necessities, I doubt this country will experience any meaningful Growth

MY FELLOW JOB SEEKERS, Let's Not get too desperate about this NDLEA recruitment because the Agency has been a WALKING-DEAD AND A GHOST ESTABLISHMENT for Many years Now.. There has been Lots of Power Abuse, Corruption, Redundancy on a Rank for roughly 10 Years among other Verified Allegations that were levied against the Current Chairman, Rtd Col Abdallah...

ACCORDING TO A PETITION PUT FORWARD BY COALITION OF FRUSTRATED NDLEA OFFICERS (Signed by Officer Musa Ahmed Yusuf) IN AN INTERVIEW WITH SATURDAY SUN NEWSPAPER LAST YEAR OCTOBER, I have Highlighted some key Statememts from the VERY LONG INTERVIEW...

The Link to THE FULL STORY (https://www.sunnewsonline.com/angry-officials-expose-more-rot-in-ndlea/)

(1) “Abdallah has the worst record in terms of welfare of officers in the history of the agency. Under the dark and draconian tenure of Abdallah, over 130 officers have lost their lives. Majority of the officers died of depression arising from the bitterness of criminal stagnation in one rank for over a decade. Sadly enough, none of the deceased has been paid their benefits, not even burial expenses. The October 2017 incident, where gunmen killed three of our colleagues in Kogi State, Onwumere Nicholas, Peter Ebun and Abdulrahman Musa, only for Abdallah to send the paltry sum of N50,000 is still a bitter pill in our mouth.”

(2) “When officers die in active service, Abdallah would not pay for burial expenses as demanded by law. He is so callous to the extent that he suggested that officers that died in a mob attack be given mass burial due to lack of money. Officers had to contribute money to convey the bodies of their late colleagues for a befitting burial. Even when officers are transferred, no allowance would be paid on the grounds that there was no money.

That is why we find it painful, sad and insulting that there is money for his monthly travels abroad and N100 million  payment to Emplug for creating a portal,” they said, adding, “Recruitment in the agency was  usually handled by a committee of officers drawn from the Directorates of Training and Administration, but the ongoing recruitment is being handled by Mshelia and Abdallah, using Emplug that lacks the technical competence.

“Concerned officers uncovered a secret plot by Abdallah to deceive Nigerian youths by corruptly selecting 5,000 persons through the backdoor who did not apply online, leaving the over 300,000 applicants that took the pains to apply in utter frustration. We  gathered that over 300,000 applied online for this recruitment; unfortunately, Abdallah has shortlisted 5,000 that did not apply online for the job vacancies.

(3) When Saturday Sun visited the NDLEA office at Ikoyi, Lagos, on Thursday, the massive buildings in the premises were deserted. An official who  spoke on the condition of anonymity said: “All you are asking is the truth. Look at how we are looking dejected. Our morale is too down. Our boss has killed the agency. This place used to be active. We just gathered that the National Assembly has ordered the chairman’s immediate return from Brazil. This is a good development.

“Officers are stagnated on one rank, so morale is down. How can you be patriotic when you lack logistics, and running cost because Abdallah stopped paying running cost since 2016? Again, we see how the families of late officers are suffering because Abdallah refused to pay their entitlements, not even burial expenses. The truth is  that everybody is trying to survive, after all, what is important to Abdallah is his foreign travels. The head determines the direction.

“To show you that NDLEA is gone, you can see that the agency is no longer being supported by foreign countries and agencies. Before now, we were being assisted here and there. But nowadays, we have been abandoned by international agencies. You know that they are watching us and they know that we are not really fighting the war against drugs. They know that we are paying lip service to the matter.”

(4) At the Airport Command of the NDLEA in Ikeja, a senior officer who also craved anonymity for fear of victimization told Saturday Sun that: “We are not recording success as we used to do. The level of support is going down, because our boss is not investing in tactical undercover operations that lead to the major seizures we used to get at the seaports.
“What you have now is small arrests.

The major breakthroughs are no more, because it requires discreet investigation. What is happening is individual efforts. What he ought to give to commanders, he stopped since 2016. And he would not ask officers why they are not making arrests. He used to tell commanders, ‘Don’t ask me for your running cost and I will not ask you for arrests,’ and this is why drugs are passing freely to and from Nigeria.

“If an officer makes an arrest, he is not appreciated. Morover, our equipment is obsolete and our boss is not interested. When people like Hamza was a commander, he was spending his personal money for information and on informants.

“We cannot associate him with drugs or fraternising with drug barons, but the barons and pushers are celebrating him as he is not interested in the war against drugs. Officers, especially commanders, are having field day, stashing money in the banks. If the boss warned commanders not to request running cost and he won’t ask them for any arrests, what do you think the commanders would do? They will compromise when they make arrests.

“This place is a business centre. We make arrests but negotiate and, once the suspect settles, we allow him to go.”

When the officer conducted this reporter to one of the agency’s  cells, there was no suspect there as it used to be.

(5) “We have also discovered the main reason why the director of administration and finance, Yohanna-Silas Mshelia, who retired from service on October 11, after attaining 60 years, refused to hand over. He was called to bar in 1984 and was employed with a bachelor’s degree in law on Grade Level 14, contrary to entry regulations.

Yohanna is afraid to hand over now because the N1.5 billion  recruitment money has been unprofessionally disbursed to faceless companies without compliance with due process. Therefore, to cover the can of worms and skeletons in his cupboard, he is afraid to hand over.
“Besides coming to the office daily since Monday, October 14, he is still discharging the responsibilities of the Director of Administration and Finance with all the apparatus of office.

Even appeal from other directors for him to take the path of honour and obey the laws of the country has met with stiff resistance because Yohanna and Abdallah have kept other directors in the dark regarding the recruitment funds. He is said to be handling all the supply contracts, such as uniforms, officers’ boot/footwear and uniform accessories for the on-going recruitment. He is also in charge of feeding of the cadets during the training period.

“Indeed absolute power corrupts absolutely. Yohanna may have easily forgotten his directive in June 2019 to a former commander, but it is still very fresh in our memories.

The former commander in Niger State, Mr. Joseph Iweajunwa, wrote him a letter requesting for two days extension for him to hand over on June 28, instead of his retirement date of 26th, because he had no assistant then. Yohanna’s reply was short and straightforward. ‘You are mandated to stick to your official date of 26th and hand over to the most senior officer as any extension is criminal.’

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by QuadrilAyinde(m): 1:34am On Aug 16
QuadrilAyinde:

And yet, FG budgeted 127 billion Naira for the RENOVATION of the National Assembly Complex and Another Separate Allocation for the Purchase of BRAND NEW, CUSTOM-FITTED Toyota Camry 2020 Edition for ALL THE LAWMAKERS (360 + 109)
You guys might want to go through this Link as well to further Learn About about THE REAL NATURE OF THINGS AT THE NDLEA (https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/5048-senate_investigates_deployment_of_2_000_untrained_armed_ndlea_re.html)

EXCERPT FROM THE CONTENT OF THE LINK

The Chairman of Senate Committee on Drugs, Narcotics and Financial Crimes, Victor Lar, said the level of underfunding of the NDLEA in the last four years calls for serious concern.

“The pathetic plight of the NDLEA has reached a stage, where we need to establish a national disaster plan to revive the agency.

“In the last four years, not a dime has been given to the NDLEA Training School in Jos. There is no insurance cover for the personnel engaged in hazardous duties,” he said.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by QuadrilAyinde(m): 2:04am On Aug 16
QuadrilAyinde:

“The pathetic plight of the NDLEA has reached a stage, where we need to establish a national disaster plan to revive the agency"
Actually, ME TRYING TO FIND OUT what could av bn the Reason behind this NDLEA absolute silence on their Suspended Recruitment LED ME TO THE LINKS I shared in my Last 2 posts..

IN MY OPINION, The Establishment of PACEDA (Presidential Advisory Committee on the Eradication of Drug Addiction) has further shown that the Agency is a COMPLETE SHADOW OF ITSELF AND TOO INCAPACITATED TO CARRY OUT ITS NATIONAL ASSIGNED DUTIES

FINAL NOTE:

Now I'm beginning to understand the saying that IF U DON'T COME CLOSE, YOU WOULDN'T KNOW WHATS GOING ON...

My Brothers and Sisters, Let's Try and Strike out Desperation from our Intended Moves as regard securing a Federal Government Job.. I'd Sincerely Implore Us that We should Always Try and find out WHAT IS THE TRUE NATURE OF HAPPENINGS IN AN AGENCY, MINISTRY OR OFFICE b4 Making an Attempt to Submit an Application or Register for their Online Open Mass Recruitment... This is the Sole Reason We Have People that Gets Tired of their Place of Work Just After few years they got Employed, thus Making them to start thinking of Withdrawing from the Establishment...

FROM MY LITTLE EXPERIENCE IN LIFE, I'VE REALISED THAT ATTAINING INTERNAL FULFILLMENT AND ABSOLUTE PEACE OF MIND ISN'T ALL ABOUT MONEY, BUT RATHER DOING THINGS THAT WHOLEHEARTEDLY COMES FROM YOUR HEART AND IN PERFECT UNISON WITH ONES UNIQUE QUALITIES

I WISH MYSELF AND YOU GUYS THE VERY BEST IN OUR SEARCH FOR A LIFE-FULFILLING DREAM JOB OF OURS..

11 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Sultty(m): 10:00am On Aug 16
QuadrilAyinde:

Actually, ME TRYING TO FIND OUT what could av bn the Reason behind this NDLEA absolute silence on their Suspended Recruitment LED ME TO THE LINKS I shared in my Last 2 posts..

IN MY OPINION, The Establishment of PACEDA (Presidential Advisory Committee on the Eradication of Drug Addiction) has further shown that the Agency is a COMPLETE SHADOW OF ITSELF AND TOO INCAPACITATED TO CARRY OUT ITS NATIONAL ASSIGNED DUTIES

FINAL NOTE:

Now I'm beginning to understand the saying that IF U DON'T COME CLOSE, YOU WOULDN'T KNOW WHATS GOING ON...

My Brothers and Sisters, Let's Try and Strike out Desperation from our Intended Moves as regard securing a Federal Government Job.. I'd Sincerely Implore Us that We should Always Try and find out WHAT IS THE TRUE NATURE OF HAPPENINGS IN AN AGENCY, MINISTRY OR OFFICE b4 Making an Attempt to Submit an Application or Register for their Online Open Mass Recruitment... This is the Sole Reason We Have People that Gets Tired of their Place of Work Just After few years they got Employed, thus Making them to start thinking of Withdrawing from the Establishment...

FROM MY LITTLE EXPERIENCE IN LIFE, I'VE REALISED THAT ATTAINING INTERNAL FULFILLMENT AND ABSOLUTE PEACE OF MIND ISN'T ALL ABOUT MONEY, BUT RATHER DOING THINGS THAT WHOLEHEARTEDLY COMES FROM YOUR HEART AND IN PERFECT UNISON WITH ONES UNIQUE QUALITIES

I WISH MYSELF AND YOU GUYS THE VERY BEST IN OUR SEARCH FOR A LIFE-FULFILLING DREAM JOB OF OURS..

Thx for this
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Dream2(m): 11:40am On Aug 16
QuadrilAyinde, Kudos for the in depth fact finding analysis. Being following your posts for a while though and you've never let me down.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by QuadrilAyinde(m): 1:12pm On Aug 16
Dream2:
QuadrilAyinde, Kudos for the in depth fact finding analysis.
Being following your posts for a while though and you've never let me down.
MY brother, God no go shame us

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Tboy243: 2:24pm On Aug 16
With all that have been said, I am now saying:
"I no dey do again"!!!.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by QuadrilAyinde(m): 3:00pm On Aug 16
Tboy243:
With all that have been said, I am now saying:
"I no dey do again"!!!.
Brotherly Calm down Abeg, Nah this kind of response No dey make some people share info... EVEN ME SEF STILL DEY EXPECT BABA GOD INTERVENTION ON TOP THIS CASE... God is my witness, I NEVER MEANT TO DISCOURAGE ANYONE FROM HOPING AND PRAYING to get shortlisted for the Next Stage..

My Exposé is for those THAT ARE READY AND INTENDING TO DO ANYTHING TO GET THE JOB BY ALL MEANS (for example, Buying A slot). Just to Hint Such people that It Ain't Really worth the Troubles as far as NDLEA stands AT THE MOMENT... But No one Knows Tomorrow, A Positive Overhaul and Transformation ISN'T IMPOSSIBLE...

Now brother, Let me ask, how'd U feel if after this current chairman Leaves and a Genuine Chairman Takes over, thus Improving the Operational Ethics and Welfarism of the Officers... I'm sure it'd be TOO LATE to Start regretting by then...

In case U get shortlisted for the Interview, Pls do well to honor the Invitation and do ur best to convince the Board of Examiners...

ALL THE BEST

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by hasyn04(m): 3:13pm On Aug 16
Since I applied for the job, I was warned and told how bad the agency was runned., bro 4gt the new chairman. The agency has been struggling for long. Less manpower, no arms, maybe there might be changes in the near future, now that FGN is tryna make them an agency on there own(cox they're under ministry of justice) , reason for the massive recruitment.

QuadrilAyinde:

Brotherly Calm down Abeg, Nah this kind of response No dey make some people share info... EVEN ME SEF STILL DEY EXPECT BABA GOD INTERVENTION ON TOP THIS CASE... God is my witness, I NEVER MEANT TO DISCOURAGE ANYONE FROM HOPING AND PRAYING to get shortlisted for the Next Stage..

My Exposé is for those THAT ARE READY AND INTENDING TO DO ANYTHING TO GET THE JOB BY ALL MEANS (for example, Buying A slot). Just to Hint Such people that It Ain't Really worth the Troubles as far as NDLEA stands AT THE MOMENT... But No one Knows Tomorrow, A Positive Overhaul and Transformation ISN'T IMPOSSIBLE...

Now brother, Let me ask, how'd U feel if after this current chairman Leaves and a Genuine Chairman Takes over, thus Improving the Operational Ethics and Welfarism of the Officers... I'm sure it'd be TOO LATE to Start regretting by then...

In case U get shortlisted for the Interview, Pls do well to honor the Invitation and do ur best to convince the Board of Examiners...

ALL THE BEST
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by QuadrilAyinde(m): 6:03pm On Aug 16
hasyn04:
Since I applied for the job, I was warned and told how bad the agency was runned., bro 4gt the new chairman. The agency has been struggling for long. Less manpower, no arms, maybe there might be changes in the near future, now that FGN is tryna make them an agency on there own(cox they're under ministry of justice) , reason for the massive recruitment.

NDLEA (under the ministry of Justice) is already an Independent, Full-fledged Autonomous Law Enforcement Body coz it was established by DECREE NUMBER 48 OF 1989 PARLIAMENT ACT to eliminate illicit drug trafficking and consumption in Nigeria. And Moreover, ALL OTHER UNIFORM WORK EXCEPT THE NIGERIAN POLICE Fall under the Directorate of either a Ministry or under the Presidency...

Nigerian Customs is under the finance ministry..

Road safety is under the office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation...

Army, Navy, Airforce are under the Defense Ministry

Immigration, Correction service, Fire service and Civil Defense All dey under Ministry of Interior

NDLEA, ICPC, EFCC are all Under the Ministry of Justice

DSS dey Under The Office of the National Security Adviser

The Nigerian Police Force that has the POLICE AFFAIRS MINISTRY Nah because of INTERPOL's Intervention sef and that's a subject of Discuss for Another Day...

2ND PART....

As for the Bad running of the NDLEAs Affair, U are very right on that coz Several Reports has it that the Immediate Past chairman of the Agency, ALHAJI AHMADU GIADE, ABRUPTLY TURNED THE AGENCY INTO A BREEDING GROUND FOR ILLICIT DRUGS AND CORRUPTION and Unfortunately, HE HAD TO HANDOVER TO ANOTHER MONSTER (Rtd Col Abdallah)..

The following are a few of the instances cited by Mr. Audu ( NDLEA’s Chief Superintendent of Narcotics Barrister Paul Audu ) as regard the Devilish and Inhumane acts of the former chairman WHO SPENT 10 YEARS as the Agency's chairman..

Check the Link below for Full details of his Attrocities...
http://saharareporters.com/2016/01/06/former-ndlea-chairman-turned-agency-%E2%80%98breeding-ground-illicit-drugs%E2%80%99-petition-buhari-says) :

(1) He pocketed about N900 million extorted from poor job-seekers in 2010/2011, and then refused to train the few that were recruited;

(2) He Misappropriated and embezzled N500m given to the agency by the government for a Drug Demand Reduction campaign in 2008;

(3) He stole N16m belonging to the National Emergency Management Agency in 2009 that that agency remitted for NDLEA for the training of its staff at the NDLEA Academy in Jos

(4) He Embezzled N1.5 billion of the Federal Government Intervention Fund in 2014 meant for taking care of the needs of the Agency such as operational vehicles, arms, and ammunition.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by QuadrilAyinde(m): 6:17pm On Aug 16
hasyn04:

The Solution Nah Make NDLEA start Living up to Meet the Expectations behind their Establishment... BAD GOVERNANCE indeed is the Major Hindrance Affecting Nigerias Development... THE ONLY HOPE for the Agency Now Nah Make this Current Chairman no get Retained after the Expiration of Buhari's Tenure in 2023...

It's just so unfortunate that our Leaders Lack foresight and Appointees are Also just After Embezzling... Can U Imagine the North East Development Commission (NEDC) that was Established in 2017 FOR THE ENHANCEMENT OF THE LIVING CONDITIONS OF THE NORTH EASTERN POPULACE don already dey get Verified Accusation of MASSIVE EMBEZZLEMENT running into SEVERAL BILLIONS OF NAIRA just within the Space of 3 Years of its Creation... Can You just Imagine How Useful the Allocation Earmarked for the Commission would av bn so Useful In Subsiding the Boko Haram and ISWAP Menace ravaging the North East had it been Its being Dispensed for its Primary Purpose

I AM QUITE HOPEFUL NIGERIA SHALL BE GREAT ONCE AGAIN

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by emmanuelsea(m): 4:05pm On Aug 17
Well said
QuadrilAyinde:

FINAL NOTE:

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Sultty(m): 8:59am On Aug 19
I weak

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by QuadrilAyinde(m): 9:49am On Aug 19
Sultty:
I weak
It is well brother
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Bannylove13: 10:30am On Aug 19
QuadrilAyinde:

It is well brother

Bro please which other agencies or parastatals are recruiting now

Or any available form.. one can try.

Thanks
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by QuadrilAyinde(m): 1:08pm On Aug 19
Bannylove13:

Bro please which other agencies or parastatals are recruiting now
Or any available form.. one can try.
Thanks
Nigerian Army
https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Bannylove13: 1:42pm On Aug 19
QuadrilAyinde:

Nigerian Army

https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/

Thanks bro

Will prefer paramilitary... or agencies.. to go join military now Na wahala..

Thanks baba ... appreciate this.. God bless

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by peterderock4dei: 3:07pm On Aug 19
Bannylove13:

Thanks bro

� Are you running
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by francisgodstime(m): 3:36pm On Aug 19
peterderock4dei:

� Are you running
Good day bro, just saw dis Ndlea stuff is it only science disciplines that can apply? dat is a graduate of political science can't apply?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Uspic: 4:07pm On Aug 19
Calm down. The advert is from last year. Application is long closed!
francisgodstime:
Good day bro, just saw dis Ndlea stuff is it only science disciplines that can apply? dat is a graduate of political science can't apply?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by sleuthhound: 10:21pm On Aug 19
Bannylove13:

Thanks bro

u smart guy! oh boi no try am o...na pple pikin wey dem wan use do sa'ara (sacrificial meat) dem wan gbab find. if u sabi khakimen wey don kpeme in numbers ehen... dem vip dem no go gree push dem own bloods go dere sef.. E better join boko sef after some few months dey hide 4bush con surrender collect better amnesty go flenjor

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Archtype(m): 10:56am On Aug 21
I was told that there will be no recruitment again this year
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by id4sho(m): 5:18pm On Aug 21
one scammer called 2pm today for nscdc job replacement. The guyman called my name sef, he said I should pay 25,050 into .Sarki JONATHAN U.B.A Bank.acct no:2152197393. nscdcreplace2020@gmail.com and send my CV to the mail. He spoke with confidence like he knew me well and I played along. Angry hungry fraudsters everywhere. he said I should use POS to send the cash, I told him I've got mobile app though my network is bad. I later told him I went to bank for deposit. He said his Boss is yet to get the alert, I said I deposited the cash in bulk room.
The guyman is busy calling me and wasting his airtime. He still went on to say I should attach the bank teller to the email, imagine that on official mail. scammers every where

7 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by sleuthhound: 11:32am On Aug 22
id4sho:
one scammer called 2pm today for nscdc job replacement. The guyman called my name sef, he said I should pay 25,050 into .Sarki JONATHAN U.B.A Bank.acct no:2152197393. nscdcreplace2020@gmail.com and send my CV to the mail. He spoke with confidence like he knew me well and I played along. Angry hungry fraudsters everywhere. he said I should use POS to send the cash, I told him I've got mobile app though my network is bad. I later told him I went to bank for deposit. He said his Boss is yet to get the alert, I said I deposited the cash in bulk room.
The guyman is busy calling me and wasting his airtime. He still went on to say I should attach the bank teller to the email, imagine that on official mail. scammers every where
dont let issues like dis just die bro...do the needful & call uba customer care 0700 225 5822 ..report dat acct is used for fraud activities... let dese mudasuckers suffer a lil'............nxt time record dem calls to put a nail on dat acct holders coffin, if u niggars dnt fight back dem not gonna stop

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by tbabs10166(m): 3:46pm On Aug 22
sleuthhound:
dont let issues like dis just die bro...do the needful & call uba customer care 0700 225 5822 ..report dat acct is used for fraud activities... let dese mudasuckers suffer a lil'............nxt time record dem calls to put a nail on dat acct holders coffin, if u niggars dnt fight back dem not gonna stop
very good suggestion bro, but I don't think the customer care will oblige to his request just like that. They will need physical proof. Banks have no right to close a customer's account without a proof that the account is used for fraudulent activities. The best bet is to visit a branch instead.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by sleuthhound: 4:02pm On Aug 22
tbabs10166:
very good suggestion bro, but I don't think the customer care will oblige to his request just like that. They will need physical proof. Banks have no right to close a customer's account without a proof that the account is used for fraudulent activities. The best bet is to visit a branch instead.
dnt say dat bro. Its gonna be temporary till u ff up! Imagine several complaint calls on same acct, u think banks dey sleep? They will tell u nxt line of action!
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by b3llo(m): 10:26am On Sep 01
NDLEA.....
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by derrick015: 11:43am On Sep 01
b3llo:
NDLEA.....
More than a year already since I applied.
Guess people have been chosen
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Sultty(m): 12:01pm On Sep 01
derrick015:

na who be this illiterate
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by b3llo(m): 4:14pm On Sep 01
derrick015:

I spoke to a State Commander recently and he told me the recruitment was suspended because of COVID 19. Let's keep hope alive and expect something good.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Seankhalifa: 4:26pm On Sep 01
b3llo:
I spoke to a State Commander recently and he told me the recruitment was suspended because of COVID 19. Let's keep hope alive and expect something good.
forget dat one

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / NSITF Interview In August / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015

Viewing this topic: Tastyme, Okunrinogun and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 269
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.