Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,549,856 members, 5,875,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 24 September 2020 at 06:08 AM

NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob - Jobs/Vacancies (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob (380030 Views)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment 2019 - Apply Here / National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Nationwide Entry-level, Graduate & (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by derrick015: 4:26pm On Sep 01
b3llo:
I spoke to a State Commander recently and he told me the recruitment was suspended because of COVID 19. Let's keep hope alive and expect something good.
Till when bro
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Maj196(m): 4:36pm On Sep 01
Everybody go dey use COVID-19 cover up. Mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by derrick015: 4:39pm On Sep 01
They have chosen who the want
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Kaeboy(m): 4:42pm On Sep 01
b3llo:
I spoke to a State Commander recently and he told me the recruitment was suspended because of COVID 19. Let's keep hope alive and expect something good.
cheap excuse. Nigeria prison training of new recruit held, Nigeria Police Force is doing screening, Nigeria Army opened portal, navy , firs did induction of new intakes. They are here talking as if it's illiterate people dey are talking to. They are just unserious

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by b3llo(m): 5:33pm On Sep 01
Kaeboy:
cheap excuse. Nigeria prison training of new recruit held, Nigeria Police Force is doing screening, Nigeria Army opened portal, navy , firs did induction of new intakes. They are here talking as if it's illiterate people dey are talking to. They are just unserious
I told the Commander, maybe their management did underground stuff without the knowledge of the public he said no and stood firm on his words. This COVID 19 and recruitment embargo are scam of the year 2020.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by b3llo(m): 5:34pm On Sep 01
Seankhalifa:
forget dat one
lol...
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by b3llo(m): 5:35pm On Sep 01
derrick015:
They have chosen who the want
That's how Nigerian recruitment are... Exams and Physical screening are all formality.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by ethan0: 9:54pm On Sep 01
b3llo:
That's how Nigerian recruitment are... Exams and Physical screening are all formality.
Then why did you bother to apply
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by luap1990(m): 10:48am On Sep 02
This is serious. I think the recruitment is ongoing, just has someone here said. No underground selection, the major problem is funding. The agency is poorly funded by the government. You know what that means; our own people at the corridor of power deliberately give little or no attention to the NDLEA, has someone here put it, NDLEA is "a shadow of itself". I'm close to some officers, retired and serving, both confirmed the true pictures of what happening, mentioned and explained on this thread sometimes ago.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by derrick015: 11:52am On Sep 02
luap1990:
This is serious. I think the recruitment is ongoing, just has someone here said. No underground selection, the major problem is funding. The agency is poorly funded by the government. You know what that means; our own people at the corridor of power deliberately give little or no attention to the NDLEA, has someone here put it, NDLEA is "a shadow of itself". I'm close to some officers, retired and serving, both confirmed the true pictures of what happening, mentioned and explained on this thread sometimes ago.
But this problem of underfunding had been since before the recruitment started.
The agency hypothetically speaking would have known that they had no fund. Before they they started the recruitment process.
I feel some of us that solely anticipate the list of successful test are kind of finding reason behind why this has lingered this long.
Even tho there's a case of the lockdwon etc. However lockdown actually started in Nigeria march. And that's 3 months after the test was written. The agency would have known who they wanted by then.
Ok if you are of the argument that the candidate that sat for the test where much. It was a CBT test. If they wanted the test results to be out the next day it is possible.
And you won't tell me that an agency that can conduct test for those large amount of people are didn't have fund to do so. Why did they.

I feel there's something that had gone on that the public is not aware of.

I feel just like every other government jobs. There's a descrepancy somewhere.
I feel like this has been concluded and all that's left is the formalities

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by derrick015: 12:11pm On Sep 02
derrick015:

The agency hypothetically speaking would have known that they had no fund. Before they they started the recruitment process.
I feel some of us that solely anticipate the list of successful test are kind of finding reason behind why this has lingered this long.
Even tho there's a case of the lockdwon etc. However lockdown actually started in Nigeria march. And that's 3 months after the test was written. The agency would have known who they wanted by then.
Ok if you are of the argument that the candidate that sat for the test where much. It was a CBT test. If they wanted the test results to be out the next day it is possible.
And you won't tell me that an agency that can conduct test for those large amount of people are didn't have fund to do so. Why did they.

Now see the below screenshot from their website

They have confirmed they are not recruiting.

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Sultty(m): 12:30pm On Sep 02
derrick015:

I'm sad, I swear I no see better country come for this life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Kaeboy(m): 4:02pm On Sep 02
Sultty:
I'm sad, I swear I no see better country come for this life
cheesy grin I swear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by TheWizPhoenix(m): 9:17pm On Sep 02
derrick015:

Now see the below screenshot from their website

They have confirmed they are not recruiting.

Because they are not accepting any new applications or engaging in a completely new recruitment. It is either you have already applied and have written the test or not. It would be misleading to put up a notice of recruitment, when they are not accepting any new applications.

As for the delay, no one can categorically give any reason for it and i can also tell you that there hasn't been any backyard shortlisting of any sort, at least we will hear about training taking place in Jos. That is not to say there's alot of uncertainty as to whether the recruitment will continue immediately or not

Even the staff of ndlea are not privy to alot of things until official information is released from HQ. So in the usual Nigerian fashion we'll have to continue waiting while trying other places.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Takumino02: 8:43am On Sep 03
A friend just called me that he received a text from Emplug the morning.In preparation for interview
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by AeroplaneApple: 9:00am On Sep 03
Takumino02:
A friend just called me that he received a text from Emplug the morning.In preparation for interview
wow that's good news. I didn't get mine tho
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Kyngfarabale1(m): 9:06am On Sep 03
AeroplaneApple:
For both Officers and junior officers
Or they sent msg to only officers
Bcoz I'm confused
Thanks
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by AeroplaneApple: 9:10am On Sep 03
Kyngfarabale1:

For both Officers and junior officers
Or they sent msg to only officers
Bcoz I'm confused
Thanks
I didn't get any mail from emplug oo
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Parisleo: 9:23am On Sep 03
AeroplaneApple:
I wish it is true
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Uspic: 9:33am On Sep 03
Let him screenshot and send to us please
Takumino02:
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Mikkyjay17(m): 9:43am On Sep 03
Takumino02:

This post is not true.

Just spoken with a senior officer of NDLEA and she said they haven't start calling candidates for the next phrase(interview)
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Parisleo: 9:51am On Sep 03
Fed govt approve 1.1billion to accommodate NDLEA workers...

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Kyngfarabale1(m): 9:54am On Sep 03
Mikkyjay17:

This post is not true.

Just spoken with a senior officer of NDLEA and she said they haven't start calling candidates for the next phrase(interview)
Sorry have they done anything like test or exam for junior officers....bcoz I know dey did 4 senior officers
I Mean SSCE holders
Thanks
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Mikkyjay17(m): 10:18am On Sep 03
Kyngfarabale1:

Sorry have they done anything like test or exam for junior officers....bcoz I know dey did 4 senior officers
I Mean SSCE holders
Thanks

I don't have any information regards that.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Parisleo: 10:27am On Sep 03
Mikkyjay17:

Bro, how far...I wanna ask u some personal questions
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Takumino02: 11:21am On Sep 03
Mikkyjay17:

This post is not true.

I called him again to confirm. He seem to affirm that it's true!
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by damofaith(m): 11:28am On Sep 03
It's easy tell him to screen shot it for you and stop giving pple here high BP
Takumino02:

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Samjoe09: 12:57pm On Sep 03
Tell him to screenshot and show us the content of the message here....
Takumino02:

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Parisleo: 1:32pm On Sep 03
[quote author=Samjoe09 post=93527763]Tell him to screenshot and show us the content of the message here....
[/quot
No b today na...may b it's a scam.messge na
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by Kyngfarabale1(m): 2:25pm On Sep 03
Mikkyjay17:

OK thanks
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by luap1990(m): 5:21pm On Sep 03
Now that the Federal government has approved money to purchase Office Complex for NDLEA, hopefully recruitment should commence in earnest..

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement AgencyJob by sleuthhound: 4:48am On Sep 04
Takumino02:

lol....u funny sha! I like ur gameplan

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / NSITF Interview In August / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015

Viewing this topic: Molayan, Goddon32(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.